Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) (1665 Views)

UNN Physics Lecturer Gets Stuck In Class While Solving A Question (Photo, Video) / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Need Help In Solving A Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Legal and Reliable

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Durhleepee(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is gonna be interesting! Let me come and make money for Christmas
But, what's the #500 all about? A registration fee?

1 Like

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Durhleepee:
This is gonna be interesting! Let me come and make money for Christmas
But, what's the #500 all about? A subscription fee?
Make enquiry
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Durhleepee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tuljaking:

Make enquiry

Ok.. But, I thought you are in on it?
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Durhleepee:

Ok.. But, you are in on it?
I am one of the promoter of the innovative program
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by chiefolododo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Durhleepee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tuljaking:

I am one of the promoter of the innovative program

Okay... Then you should know all about it.
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Durhleepee:

Okay... Then you should know all about it.
Am sorry I am only here to broad cast
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Durhleepee(f): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tuljaking:

Am sorry I am only here to broad cast

Okay then. Thanks for your time.
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Thewesterner(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
I laugh... Subscription of #500 multiply by 200 persons minus 50,000 for winner, someone should help me with the calculations abeg
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by psucc(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria and over sense people. N500 reg fee and if the number of registrants got impressive business don done.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Absolute nonsense, where is the question? I can't register for a question I haven't even seen
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
The Sunday Reminder

26 days to Go
Event date :December 15 2017
Event location:whatsapp
Event time:4pm
Subscription deadline:December 14 2017 ;;;;11;59pm

Happy New day ,We hereby remind you of your pending interest to join the competition tagged whatsapp mathematics king
Benefits of subscription
Contestant slot
Full prarical poultry ebook
Full pratical Goat rearing ebook
Full pratical Blogging ebook

Demo bonus for the sunday reminder

Demo

work hard on how to
find squares of numbers
find cubes of numbers
find square roots of numbers
addition of numbers
subtraction of numbers
division of numbers
multiplication of numbers
Question;Find x
Answer:x=6 following hints accurately

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Vick4rill(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tuljaking:
The Sunday Reminder

26 days to Go
Event date :December 15 2017
Event time:4pm
Subscription deadline:December 14 2017 ;;;;11;59pm

Happy New day ,We hereby remind you of your pending interest to join the competition tagged whatsapp mathematics king
Benefits of subscription
Contestant slot
Full prarical poultry ebook
Full pratical Goat rearing ebook
Full pratical Blogging ebook

Demo bonus for the sunday reminder

Demo

work hard on how to
find squares of numbers
find cubes of numbers
find square roots of numbers
addition of numbers
subtraction of numbers
division of numbers
multiplication of numbers
Question;Find x
Answer:x=6 following hints accurately
thief God will punish you
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Reliable and legal
Ebook bonus

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by nnadychuks(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thewesterner:
I laugh... Subscription of #500 multiply by 200 persons minus 50,000 for winner, someone should help me with the calculations abeg
If you want to make it in life stop this your mentality... who does business without profit? it's not that you have sense more than the person who's paying 500 to get 50000 you're just greedy... if a fellow man is trying to make money without begging you encourage rather than calculate his whole profits... how well do you treat roadside beggars?

2 Likes

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Thewesterner(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
nnadychuks:
If you want to make it in life stop this your mentality... who does business without profit? it's not that you have sense more than the person who's paying 500 to get 50000 you're just greedy... if a fellow man is trying to make money without begging you encourage rather than calculate his whole profits... how well do you treat roadside beggars?
Don't take it personal
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Thewesterner:
Don't take it personal

Your opinion is foolish everybody stakes in life and I bet the ebook bonus is worth more than a note of 500 naira bro get a life

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Event Date:December 15 2017
Event Time:4:00pm

After subscribing you are entitled to
Demo (what the mathematical task would like on December 15)
Contestant slot
Fully prepared poultry business practical guide ebook
Fully prepared Blogging practical guide ebook
Fully prepared Goat rearing practical guide ebook
10% discount for next season competition
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Thewesterner(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Tuljaking:

Your opinion is foolish everybody stakes in life and I bet the ebook bonus is worth more than a note of 500 naira bro get a life
haha... Na quarrel? I asked u not to take it personal, u kept on insulting me? Why the insults? Ain't I entitled to my opinion on a PUBLIC forum? Or am I the only one with that sort of opinion? For u to be this pained says it all.
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Thewesterner:
haha... Na quarrel? I asked u not to take it personal, u kept on insulting me? Why the insults? Ain't I entitled to my opinion on a PUBLIC forum? Or am I the only one with that sort of opinion? For u to be this pained says it all.

You attacked in a brutal manner so you deserved it next time when you opposing a motive be logical bro
Have a good day ahead
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Zenzu01(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
it is an impresive initiative,, we should please support reward for intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
New bonus updated

Full guide for interview(graduate)

Download all files

New Demo review

Find joy for crying Mary
Find x
Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
More demo review

Competition date:15th of December 2017
Competition time:4pm
Competition price :#50,000

Help solve liverpool wacky Defence by finding the solution(x)

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
New demo in
Help save Mary from snake bite
Please help cork the gun please please please
Find (x)

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Answer

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Demo in

Review for full subscriber

Imagine after we found joy for mary she wants to move on to another relation ship she found one rich boy named John driving a Benz help Mary to decide (x)

Re: Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) by Tuljaking(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

2018 Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Result / (GST 121) Book Review On The Blind Gods By Maurice Udom / Best Medicine Graduating Student Vs Best Massmedia Graduating Student Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.