Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

HELP: What Kind Of Bank Account Can I Open To Receive Money Worth Billions? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP: What Kind Of Bank Account Can I Open To Receive Money Worth Billions? (720 Views)

Easy Way To Earn Airtime (money) Worth 1000+ With Topup Africa App For Free / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment / How Your Email Account Can Be Hacked And Prevention Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: What Kind Of Bank Account Can I Open To Receive Money Worth Billions? by Mattizzy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hello am Matt, a Student. Please I Really Need your Help, I have a Savings Account Opened with GTBank using Nepa Bill.

Please Can I receive money worth Billions?

Please How

I will really appretiate if this makes FP.

NB: This is also to Educate Everybody Who May One Day Expect Such Amount of Money

cc: lalasticlala
Re: HELP: What Kind Of Bank Account Can I Open To Receive Money Worth Billions? by rusher14: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some banks might request some utility bills for proof of address so I'm assuming your NEPA bill sufficed in this case.

However, I think this account wouldn't be able to accommodate such inflow so I recommend Ishioro Community Bank in Lisol. They are known worldwide for their ability to handle such funds.

Ask for the manager Chief Jibiti but don't tell him I sent you - confidential.
Re: HELP: What Kind Of Bank Account Can I Open To Receive Money Worth Billions? by spikesC(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yes you can. GTB will probably ask you to come verify source of funds and then force you to upgrade to a current account.
Beware of the guy above
Re: HELP: What Kind Of Bank Account Can I Open To Receive Money Worth Billions? by Mattizzy(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2016
spikesC:
Yes you can. GTB will probably ask you to come verify source of funds and then force you to upgrade to a current account.
Beware of the guy above
Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Downloaded Blogger Template / 2017 Google Adsense Account Approval Process / A FREELANCE WEBSITE DESIGNER (WORDPRESS) URGENTLY NEEDED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.