Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach (17093 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Iheanacho Overtakes Mikel As Eagles Highest Earner / Sports Ministry Unaware Of U23 USA Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by robosky02(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Another bombshell: Dalung unaware of Gernot Rohr's appointment as Eagles coach

The sports minister has disclosed that he was not carried along by the Nigeria football house who appointed the German as Eagles' handler

Solomon Dalung has insisted that he was not carried along by the Nigeria Football Federation before the appointment of Gernot Rohr as the Super Eagles' technical adviser.

The German tactician was the permanent trainer following Sunday Oliseh's resignation and the minister said he does not recognize Rohr as Nigeria coach.

“We have a German-born coach but that is not official to me anyway, because I have only been reading about it online,” Dalung told News Agency of Nigeria.

“However, I will continue to maintain that we need to develop our own.

“There is no better way of making progress than to develop our own indigenous coaches."

Nigeria take on Tanzania in an inconsequential Africa Cup of Nations qualifier on Saturday.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigerian-football/2016/09/02/27132392/dalung-unaware-of-gernot-rohrs-appointment?ICID=HP_TS_4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
God have mercy

20 Likes

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by robosky02(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
smithsydny:
God have mercy

indeed according to a nairalander

he is the clawless one grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Hiploko(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
robosky02:
Another bombshell: Dalung unaware of Gernot Rohr's appointment as Eagles coach

The sports minister has disclosed that he was not carried along by the Nigeria football house who appointed the German as Eagles' handler

Solomon Dalung has insisted that he was not carried along by the Nigeria Football Federation before the appointment of Gernot Rohr as the Super Eagles' technical adviser.

The German tactician was the permanent trainer following Sunday Oliseh's resignation and the minister said he does not recognize Rohr as Nigeria coach.

“We have a German-born coach but that is not official to me anyway, because I have only been reading about it online,” Dalung told News Agency of Nigeria.

“However, I will continue to maintain that we need to develop our own.

“There is no better way of making progress than to develop our own indigenous coaches."

Nigeria take on Tanzania in an inconsequential Africa Cup of Nations qualifier on Saturday.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigerian-football/2016/09/02/27132392/dalung-unaware-of-gernot-rohrs-appointment?ICID=HP_TS_4
what can APC get right? Even the so called corruption fight. Confusion everywhere

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by tall2ce(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by recievesense: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
My moniker is all i will wish the beret wearing minister.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by hinohsend: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Buhari has finished this country.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by rukkyland(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
na So.. stories.. una dey use us dey play draft Abi? kotinew.

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by LMAyedun(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dalung has gone mad again.

This man is only sent to give final burial to sport in Nigeria.

#DalungIsIncompetent.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by tall2ce(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
this man is a joke itself

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by watchindelta(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
hahahaha
Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by etoman1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
lol. onye okpu Red

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by mmsen: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
This man gets more useless by the day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by kinglekan: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016

They knew you would read it online so no point wasting energy to send an official memo grin grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by RichThug(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
And soo? Just imagine this beret wearing mango faced human!!! :/ even if dem inform u, wetin u wan do. Abegi we don already see your "capability" for Rio. Someone needs remind buhari about sacking this man

#Have you blamed buhari today? Do it now before its too late cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by ALAYORMII: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
The sport minister looks like an antagonist (boss) in a movie Isakaba

8 Likes

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Surfboard(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Every time it seems like Nigerian football wants to move forward, Dalung will look to drag us backwards.

He's more of a curse than a blessing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Elnino4ladies: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Now this is funny
Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by rozayx5(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
to think The dullard spent 6 months to appoint these fools while the economy tanked, is the 8th wonder of the world

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Olukat(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
This man must be on cheap weed
WTF sad sad sad
These guys are exposing us to Kenya more angry angry
Just imagine the "hair cut mock"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Jbond(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
You kidding me? Anyway the sports minister is more concerned about his Aro activities.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by simplibaba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Finished country

1 Like

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by truthspeaks: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Do we rili have a sports minister? This red beret-wearing man seems to be quarrelling wit evry1 such dat they keep him in d dark abt updates hapnin even under his nose. Buhari sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by bammo: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
I just love this man
Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by ahamonyeka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Maybe because you are from the united states of Nigeria.

27 Likes

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by rottenegg: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
This man should be fired.... Pronto! Along with some Freakin other ministers who don't know their left from their right.... WTF!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Decibel: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dalung at the meeting of African Redberet Association grin

16 Likes

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by seacoast(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Then we must go back to the drawing board. Lol

Ndi Ara (abi) onye ara.. Okpu red

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
A typical clueless Sport Minister

Make Kenya come carry am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by undefeated(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
You don't really have to be informed, because you are so dull that you don't know the name of your country, where did you hear the sports minister talking about the employment of Allardyce, when the FA is saddled with the responsibility
carried along my foot
Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Prazmira(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Welldone Mr minister..., I saw how you encouraged Siasia and his team at Rio Olympics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
This man again!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Thread For The Nigeria National League (NNL). / Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles / Top 40 African Stadia at the moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.