Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! (849 Views)

Am I About To Be Scam, Advice A Nairalander / Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by billynoni(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hello,dear nairalander. Without beating around the bush,i've been a blackberry user right from the days of Mandela(so to speak grin),i'm planning to buy a new Infixix hot note 2 tomorrow.The phone is an android device,this where i'm at crossroad on what network is the best for the data plan. Thanks for your contributions in advance grin

Signed
An android JJC
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by PhonePlanet(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
billynoni:
Hello,dear nairalander. Without beating around the bush,i've been a blackberry user right from the days of Mandela(so to speak grin),i'm planning to buy a new Infixix hot note 2 tomorrow.The phone is an android device,this where i'm at crossroad on what network is the best for the data plan. Thanks for your contributions in advance grin

Signed
An android JJC

sincely, network usagfe depends on the area you stay..... so ask people around you which works for them

what other thing can i help you with? you ask the questions
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by billynoni(m): 2:55am On Sep 04, 2016
PhonePlanet:

sincely, network usagfe depends on the area you stay..... so ask people around you which works for them
what other thing can i help you with? you ask the questions
Thank you,I appreciate. I heard the phone IMEI can be tweaked,how true is this?
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 04, 2016
sad Good for you. It looks like we swap places

My Infinix hot 2 was stolen 5 weeks ago and I found myself using bold 5.. I hope I receive alert to change this god forsaken bold 5.
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 04, 2016
If you want a good Android phone with long lasting battery go Gionee M series search for them to know whether am saying the truth or lying
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by PhonePlanet(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2016
billynoni:
Thank you,I appreciate. I heard the phone IMEI can be tweaked,how true is this?
Yes but it is not necessary or needed. Just buy a normal data bundle
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by billynoni(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
9PBLIVE:
sad Good for you. It looks like we swap places
My Infinix hot 2 was stolen 5 weeks ago and I found myself using bold 5.. I hope I receive alert to change this god forsaken bold 5.
I'm sorry bro,and yes based on belief alert is coming soon
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by billynoni(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Iamtosignno:
If you want a good Android phone with long lasting battery go Gionee M series search for them to know whether am saying the truth or lying
Thank you.
Re: Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android! by billynoni(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
PhonePlanet:

Yes but it is not necessary or needed. Just buy a normal data bundle
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

9 Gig Of Glo Data For Sale / Infinix Zero 2 For Sale!!! / Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Unboxing & First Impressions In 60fps (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.