Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Igbo Is The Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is The Problem (839 Views)

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike / Nigeria Can Only Work If Injustice Against Igbo Is Redressed –prof Anya / Watch How They Treat Igbo. Is This Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Is The Problem by nonhuman(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some people will never like what u are doing not because they don't like it but because its you that's doing it. Esmeralda.. that us exactly the problem afonjas have with ipob
Re: Igbo Is The Problem by payosehtor(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
but what is so special about the Ibos?
Re: Igbo Is The Problem by attackgat: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
payosehtor:
but what is so special about the Ibos?

They are the only ones of the three main ethnic groups who believe in freedom and self determination.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Is The Problem by kenny987(f): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
What kind of inciting heading or topic is this? Notwithstanding d actual body or opinion of d op, this heading is an outright insult! Why do d Igbos have to defend or explain themselves all d time? Igbos are d problem of what? Anyone that cannot appreciate d Igbos for whom they are is free to gulp down a combo of sniper n bleach and then do the needful. You'd be sparing d world d effort to deal with some spineless dumbass!

Op kindly edit this heading and get off d seemingly defensive mode.
Re: Igbo Is The Problem by ikarm17: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
kenny987:
What kind of inciting heading or topic is this? Notwithstanding d actual body or opinion of d op, this heading is an outright insult! Why do d Igbos have to defend or explain themselves all d time? Igbos are d problem of what? Anyone that cannot appreciate d Igbos for whom they are is free to gulp down a combo of sniper n bleach and then do the needful. You'd be sparing d world d effort to deal with some spineless dumbass!
Op kindly edit this heading and get off d seemingly defensive mode.

I hope I see you preaching the gospel about a thread like this created by Ibos about Yorubas. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is The Problem by kenny987(f): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2016
I assume, most likely incorrectly, that you've got a mouth or fingers along with a functional brain depending on what mode of communication is available to you. I say incorrectly because u apparently expect me to do ur job while u sit back n flex ur scrawny neck for possible tidbits.

I have identified an issue and addressed it, u have a problem, by all means knock urself out cos I'm no busybody. If you will not speak for urself n ur people why should I do it for u? You may call ur family hypocrites but u in particular are nothing but an inebriated zombie!

ikarm17:

I hope I see you preaching the gospel about a thread like this created by Ibos about Yorubas. Hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: GEJ Visits Ibrahim Babangida And Gen. Abdulsalami In Minna / Nigeria To Have A New President. / Lagos, Kaduna And Edo Most Indebted States In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.