Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,930 members, 7,863,283 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289767 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

I believe he was intimidated, though l have no proof. But it's difficult to find such cases though, at least since 1999, and even now in this present system.

Oh I hear you. It does kinda sound like intimidation cus he seemed eager and had a lot of support from the masses and boom! sudden cold feet cry. If there was a counter protest , why did it's organizers not make noise about it to garner support from those who were anti 2face( if there were any anyways)?. Were you joining the March or planning to watch from a distance ? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh I hear you. It does kinda sound like intimidation cus he seemed eager and had a lot of support from the masses and boom! sudden cold feet cry. If there was a counter protest , why did it's organizers not make noise about it to garner support from those who were anti 2face( if there were any anyways)?. Were you joining the March or planning to watch from a distance ? Lol.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Moi International Sports Centre, Kasarani, 2017 World U18 Championships in Athletics. 2 days 2 go
IAAF
Web

Ticketing

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol l'm so far away from Lagos and Abuja, at least 6 hours away by road.
I would have led the march alongside 2face. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Team Poland at the Athletes Village, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Team Argentina
Team Puerto Rico
Team Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin

What ? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol l'm so far away from Lagos and Abuja, at least 6 hours away by road.
I would have led the march alongside 2face. cheesy

Lol, ok I hear you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

What ? Lol

You saw right through the bulshitt like a lens cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Julius Yego paying homage to the young athletes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You saw right through the bulshitt like a lens cheesy

Lol, I was born in the protest capital of the world grin. That is all I will say.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Team Poland at the Athletes Village, Nairobi

Look out for my hommie Sokwakhana Zazini , he's bringing the gold back to Mzantsi for the 400m hurdles tongue grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I was born in the protest capital of the world grin. That is all I will say.

Which city be that? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by realjoker(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Look out for my hommie Sokwakhana Zazini , he's bringing the gold back to Mzantsi for the 400m hurdles tongue grin.
Nice one.

The thread is now more of conversations than slanderings, this is what it ought to be.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Yea that guy is definitely taking it. Just checked him and he has done 46.20 and 48.84 this year! He might face some competition from Kenya’s Naadokila Moitalel and Ismail Manyani of Morocco. USA's Norman GRIMES is unlikely to feature cos those Trumptards opted out.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Which city be that? grin

Lol mzantsi . If you ever want to stage a successful protest , whether ;peaceful, violent , disruptive, fun etc . Come down here for some lessons grin we have phds in protestiology here lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2017
realjoker:
Nice one.

The thread is now more of conversations than slanderings, this is what it ought to be.

Yeah, it ought to be like this and hopefully the usual african " racists " won't come here with their usual shyt wink.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yea that guy is definitely taking it. Just checked him and he has done 46.20 and 48.84 this year! He might face some competition from Kenya’s Naadokila Moitalel and Ismail Manyani of Morocco. USA's Norman GRIMES is unlikely to feature cos those Trumptards opted out.

Yeah , he's been doing great so far. Oh yeah, just checked those two guys . They don't pose too much threat though cheesy. Oh , didn't know the Americanos aren't coming cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Team Morocco

Team Algeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol mzantsi . If you ever want to stage a successful protest , whether ;peaceful, violent , disruptive, fun etc . Come down here for some lessons grin we have phds in protestiology here lol.

I should come for lessons
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I should come for lessons

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza, Taysermahiri, here are some places to visit in Nigeria,there are so many , l would post more later. Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Calabar, Enugu, etc.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah , he's been doing great so far. Oh yeah, just checked those two guys . They don't pose too much threat though cheesy. Oh , didn't know the Americanos aren't coming cry

Truth be told, Zazini faces no threat cheesy But our warrior might step up on home soil cool
The Americans opted out claiming terrorism ! Like they dont get attacked back home. Its their loss anyway, their youthful athletes will lose

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Kenyanstar:
KENYA BEAUTY

first pic its Klein Venedig germany wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:
Lionessza, Taysermahiri, here are some places to visit in Nigeria,there are so many , l would post more later. Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Calabar, Enugu, etc.

lol ok. But I presume you know we cant visit computer generated images like the first one undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2017
More Nigeria..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Truth be told, Zazini faces no threat cheesy But our warrior might step up on home soil cool
The Americans opted out claiming terrorism ! Like they dont get attacked back home. Its their loss anyway, their youthful athletes will lose
Yeah the first one is a mistake. A guide to certenary city which was mistakenly included, but the others are real. I have taken it down.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol ok. But I presume you know we cant visit computer generated images like the first one undecided

in the computer pic its abuja world trade center they are building it wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

Thanks. Post some natural looking places if you can , I prefer nature or village like resorts than cities. Nature resorts , beaches or places like bungy jumping sites etc.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yeah a mistake, but l have removed it, the others are in Abuja and other places.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Thanks. Post some natural looking places if you can , I prefer nature or village like resorts than cities. Nature resorts , beaches or places like bungy jumping sites etc.
There are many in Kaduna, Gombe and Calabar, but l'll do that when l'm less busy. You can check for Arinze's post, there are so many of them. But unfortunately tourism is not an important talking point in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.