Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,927 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289734 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Truth be told, Zazini faces no threat cheesy But our warrior might step up on home soil cool
The Americans opted out claiming terrorism ! Like they dont get attacked back home. Its their loss anyway, their youthful athletes will lose

Lol, good luck to his attempts wink.

Oh ! The same people who experienced the Boston marathon bombings and others undecided. Oh well...more chances for other athletes to shine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2017
A few more....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

There are many in Kaduna, Gombe and Calabar, but l'll do that when l'm less busy. You can check for Arinze's post, there are so many of them. But unfortunately tourism is not an important talking point in Nigeria.

Ok sure , thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Finally for now....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Algerian1:

in the computer pic its abuja world trade center they are building it wink

freshest4live:

Yeah the first one is a mistake. A guide to certenary city which was mistakenly included, but the others are real. I have taken it down.

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah a mistake, but l have removed it, the others are in Abuja and other places.

cool The waterfall is beautiful. And the Zuma rock grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, good luck to his attempts wink.

Oh ! The same people who experienced the Boston marathon bombings and others undecided. Oh well...more chances for other athletes to shine.

At this point in time no country in the world should be behaving special on terrorism issue. In fact, I think nations should always be united in attending international events in defiance of terrorism. Not behaving like hot cakes when they experienced the worst terror attack in 2001.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

cool
You can confirm the others yourself. Just one was a pix for what they are building but has been removed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

You can confirm the others yourself. Just one was a pix for what they are building but has been removed.

The other ones speak for themselves. And the nature is beautiful especially that waterfall. Wats is its name?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:
A few more....

That's beautiful.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

At this point in time no country in the world should be behaving special on terrorism issue. In fact, I think nations should always be united in attending international events in defiance of terrorism. Not behaving like hot cakes when they experienced the worst terror attack in 2001.

Yeah , I hear you. You can never know where the next attack will be, the trend is getting scarier.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

The other ones speak for themselves. And the nature is beautiful especially that waterfall. Wats is its name?
Agbokim Waterfall in calabar. Here are the top ten waterfalls...
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads-amp/10-top-waterfalls-in-nigeria-%2525E2%252580%252593-their-location-and-history.199353/&ved=0ahUKEwjQ9_24qP7UAhXNLFAKHWtuAYcQFgi0ATAY&usg=AFQjCNG9ZC2j9ICEOswA-Nsf7VZJWzEbIw

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Algerian1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Centre_Abuja wink

Impressive. Are you really Algerian or Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah , I hear you. You cannot never know where the next attack will be, the trend is getting scarier.

Except SA never gets attacked wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2017
freshest4live:

Agbokim Waterfall in calabar. Here are the top ten waterfalls...
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads-amp/10-top-waterfalls-in-nigeria-%2525E2%252580%252593-their-location-and-history.199353/&ved=0ahUKEwjQ9_24qP7UAhXNLFAKHWtuAYcQFgi0ATAY&usg=AFQjCNG9ZC2j9ICEOswA-Nsf7VZJWzEbIw

Great, but that site doesnt provide the height of the waterfalls. How do you post links the way you posted?
If I post mine it appears like this all the time https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/10-top-waterfalls-in-nigeria-%E2%80%93-their-location-and-history.199353/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Impressive. Are you really Algerian or Nigerian

its me chkil0 , the same algerian , i posted in this thread before , just changed my account cause people make error in chkil when they quot me .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Except SA never gets attacked wink

For now cheesy. Maybe our reluctance to be too religious has helped and also sharing boarders with like minded people smiley.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Wow wenedem! I always thought Amharas were the real owners of Ethiopia and everyone else is a guest. Did they plan to exterminate them?
In the past, Axumites, Agews, Amharas, Oromos, Tigrays and Amhara/Oromo mix had ruled. Even when the Amharas elites were ruling, the mass Amharas either faced the same or worse than other ethnic groups.

The TPLF manifesto of 1970/71 EC (1978 GC) state that Amhara as the number one enemy of the Tigryan people and that it must be dealt with harshly until it gets into the status of a dissipated, broken and weak, minority that won’t recover to pose any challenge to a future independent greater Tigryan state.

From 1998-2000 EC (2006-2008 GC), many thousands of Amaras were sacked from the military with no reason and now TPLF almost control the defense force. If things continue like this, then I'm sure Amharas will either be minority or extinct.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Algerian1:

its me chkil0 , the same algerian , i posted in this thread before , just changed my account cause people make error in chkil when they quot me .

ok Chkil0 cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

For now cheesy. Maybe our reluctance to be too religious has helped and also sharing boarders with like minded people smiley.

You are among the luckiest people in Africa as far as neighbors are concerned. Are Muslims significant in numbers down there? I'm not insinuating they are terrorists angry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Hati13:

In the past, Axumites, Agews, Amharas, Oromos, Tigrays and Amhara/Oromo mix had ruled. Even when the Amharas elites were ruling, the mass Amharas either faced the same or worse than other ethnic groups.

The TPLF manifesto of 1970/71 EC (1978 GC) state that Amhara as the number one enemy of the Tigryan people and that it must be dealt with harshly until it gets into the status of a dissipated, broken and weak, minority that won’t recover to pose any challenge to a future independent greater Tigryan state.

From 1998-2000 EC (2006-2008 GC), many thousands of Amaras were sacked from the military with no reason and now TPLF almost control the defense force. If things continue like this, then I'm sure Amharas will either be minority or extinct.

hehe. that is really sad wenedem
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Team Mexico
Team Ecuador
Team Argentina

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

SPOT ON!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza(f): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You are among the luckiest people in Africa as far as neighbors are concerned. Are Muslims significant in numbers down there? I'm not insinuating they are terrorists angry

I think so too cheesy. No, there aren't many of them here . Last time I checked, citizens including foreign Muslims make up less than 2 % of the country's residents. Lol, I understand.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2017
My lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol ok, ulicatch ama? Was responding to Nowe who sometimes speaks with his a$$
Nilicatch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Definitely not more than kenya undecided
Our courts may offer a little protection. But chances are that they won't get to, if past examples are anything to go by.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Lionessza:

I think so too cheesy. No, there aren't many of them here . Last time I checked, citizens including foreign Muslims make up less than 2 % of the country's residents. Lol, I understand.

Is it growing? You might want it shrinking cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Shaytun:
My lagos.

What about ur Lagos?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

Nilicatch

Ulicatch feelings?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Muafrika2:

Our courts may offer a little protection. But chances are that they won't get to, if past examples are anything to go by.

Ordinarily they should. Cant think of a more sane way. Together with NCIC

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.