Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6285069 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Chance are high the nigerians defending nigeria here are not in Lagos or Abuja.
sufferNsmiling:
The thing here is not nigeria and ghana or nigeria and kenya . It is more off nigeria and the rest of the world .we nigerians are so illiterate that we do not no wear last in every thing in the world. The only thing nigeria has today is people running away from the country like soldier ants and termites That is where we are number one in the world. It is only an illiterate who has nothing but makes noise up and down the place that he is the best. Illiteracy is a big problem came across 12 nigerians in one room in south africa all illegal they ware making noise nigeria this nigeria that nigeria is the giant I said to them why are you in one room in south africa making noise about nigeria they replied that they need to make noise to show their still alive and to show nigeria is alive. I was laughing to myself and I say these are a bunch of illiterate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
The thing here is not nigeria and ghana or nigeria and kenya . It is more off nigeria and the rest of the world .we nigerians are so illiterate that we do not no wear last in every thing in the world. The only thing nigeria has today is people running away from the country like soldier ants and termites That is where we are number one in the world. It is only an illiterate who has nothing but makes noise up and down the place that he is the best. Illiteracy is a big problem came across 12 nigerians in one room in south africa all illegal they ware making noise nigeria this nigeria that nigeria is the giant I said to them why are you in one room in south africa making noise about nigeria they replied that they need to make noise to show their still alive and to show nigeria is alive . I was laughing to myself and I say these are a bunch of illiterate.

That’s sums up most of what many naija peeps are posting here.Too bad some stuff cant be wished away. Either naija changes like many other African countries or might come a time folks would love to cut loose (rem Biafra)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
rvp2018:
It a rather lame argument for supposedly better developed country - nigeria - to claims purchasing power parity. It's ironic. If things are more expensive in kenya - then it probably because they are higher quality.
I'm not joining you guys to argue which country is more developed, cause i don't see any point in it. IMHO both countries are developing and each has her own strengths and weakness. I've been to both countries and have seen both the good and bad sides. None of them is so wonderful and incredible. To your statement...

Dude you are just looking for arguement. For the same goods of the same quality made by the same manufacturer (e.g coca-cola), the cost is cheaper in nigeria than in kenya. So it's not an arguement of quality . Same with cost of accomodation amongst other things. The cost of goods are affected by alot of factors. Lastly i find your use of the word "lame" quite insulting, you don't have to insult (a country or it's people ) to pass your message across. Sawa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
You've been lying to yourself all along since 2016 and even with support from South Africans and Ghanaians you are still having a hard time. The illiterate who started this thread knows nothing about Kenya which has been seriously exposed here. The title favours Kenya and yet you're struggling. There was a previous thread with a title supporting Nigeria. You know what?Nigerians ignored it because they felt it was unimportant. Why are you growing old here and not ignoring it if you feel it's true?
https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every

Oba I know the King is supposed to stay in the village but ya got listen to your friend sufferNsmiling.Traveling far places an interacting with people from different walks of life does shape one’s view.Dont confine ya self with mama is the best cook. Think outside Nigeria…
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Sorry but again this kinda lame. We want to hear the difference and similarities btw Nigeria and Kenya. This is why this thread exists. I think you're just too ashamed that Nigerian your country is so backward as compared to kenya! I think purchasing power parity only makes sense if Kenya was developed nation and Nigeria not...I don't see any serious price differential for goods of the same quality. Obviously kenya has lot more quality - therefore you can expect slightly higher prices...for example kenya's accomodation is mainly world-class compared to Nigeria.

PhilipGallagher:

I'm not joining you guys to argue which country is more developed, cause i don't see any point in it. IMHO both countries are developing and each has her own strengths and weakness. I've been to both countries and have seen both the good and bad sides. None of them is so wonderful and incredible. To your statement...

Dude you are just looking for arguement. For the same goods of the same quality made by the same manufacturer (e.g coca-cola), the cost is cheaper in nigeria than in kenya. So it's not an arguement of quality . Same with cost of accomodation amongst other things. The cost of goods are affected by alot of factors. Lastly i find your use of the word "lame" quite insulting, you don't have to insult (a country or it's people ) to pass your message across. Sawa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2018
mtis:

Oba I know the King is supposed to stay in the village but ya got listen to your friend sufferNsmiling.Traveling far places an interacting with people from different walks of life does shape one’s view.Dont confine ya self with mama is the best cook. Think outside Nigeria…
Why do you think he hasn't travelled? and you how far have you travelled to shape your view that Kenya like Naija is not doing well at all. For a small country like Kenya, the FDI is way way down, 146 in the world, that's not nice in my opinion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
rvp2018:
Ghana is a great country. Just like Kenya. Always up there. This is country that has mostly gotten it right from the days of Nkrumunah. If there was I country I could compare to Kenya - then it got to be Ghana. Ghanian are progressive people like Kenyans. But Nigeria - is the scum of earth.
loooll u want to compare Kenya to our 37th state (Ghana)? wow OK ooo its ur party

......JASON THE NAIJA DUDE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stop looking at wikipedia..look at this African Investment destination for 2018 - and Kenya is in top 10 - Nigeria nowhere to be seen.
Below are the top 10 African countries to invest in 2018:
Egypt
South Africa
Morocco
Ethiopia
Ghana
Kenya
Tanzania
Rwanda
Tunisia
Cote d’Ivoire
http://venturesafrica.com/here-are-the-top-ten-2018-investment-destinations-in-africa/
Daejoyoung:

Why do you think he hasn't travelled? and you how far have you travelled to shape your view that Kenya like Naija is not doing well at all. For a small country like Kenya, the FDI is way way down, 146 in the world, that's not nice in my opinion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
They've done okayish - although it seem the oil bad manners have got into them ..now they are also yoyoing with global oil price. I have found them more progressive than Nigeria. Obviously our aim now is South Africa...but we need 10-15yrs.
jason14:
loooll u want to compare Kenya to our 37th state (Ghana)? wow OK ooo its ur party

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Am not saying Oba the king cheesy has not traveled but just generalizing a view I have observed here that many naijas who comment have never left the motherland(Giant cheesy). It’s the way you guys view stuff…its mostly about bragging for nothing. Every time a person presents accurate data ya result into personal attacks..

By the way have traveled to alsuwmalia the land of you know what ..does that count grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
jason14:

Must be ya beloved state coz have heard power is stable there grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
mtis:

He is not making sense. He is like all those Nigerians who believe the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence and got stranded in Libya. It's funny how most of you Kenyans always believe your country is better than others while you are actually far behind. You should travel out of Kenya and visit other countries. Start with Tanzania to start with.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
rvp2018:
They've done okayish - although it seem the oil bad manners have got into them ..now they are also yoyoing with global oil price. I have found them more progressive than Nigeria. Obviously our aim now is South Africa...but we need 10-15yrs.
if ur aim is south Africa, then you have no vision . what happened to America? or england? or Germany?
this y I love Nigerians we can stop stoop so low to compare ourselves or aspire to be like any nation in Africa . our aim is China, america, people that we have something in common with not south Africa lol
wetin consine us with south Africa

.....JASON THE NAIJA DUDE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

That boy is just like that. He is probably a form 5 graduate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
An i quote:

" Ghana is the most attractive investment destination in West Africa. Despite a myriad of economic challenges, the country labours on as it slowly rebuilds confidence in its processes and policies under the watchful eye of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). "

That kinda hurts some folks ... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
He is not making sense. He is like all those Nigerians who believe the grass is always greener at the other side of the fence and got stranded in Libya. It's funny how most of you Kenyans always believe your country is better than others while you are actually far behind. You should travel out of Kenya and visit other countries. Start with Tanzania to start with.
yeah I love TZ they are way developed than Kenya . instead of Kenya to aspire to be like Tz , dey will be calling south Africa lool

....JASON THE NAIJA DUDE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
jason14:
yeah I love TZ they are way developed than Kenya . instead of Kenya to aspire to be like Tz , dey will be calling south Africa lool

....JASON THE NAIJA DUDE
LMAOOO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
rvp2018:
Ohoo please give us latest cement consumption of Nigeria. And again not the usual cooked Nigeria data. Preferably from someone like Lafrage...not Mr Dangote.
We went beyond that since last year. You may go back if you are interested in it. Its higher than yours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
That boy is just like that. He is probably a form 5 graduate.
hah bet i hurt someone..sorry my fren.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
mtis:

An i quote:

" Ghana is the most attractive investment destination in West Africa. Despite a myriad of economic challenges, the country labours on as it slowly rebuilds confidence in its processes and policies under the watchful eye of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). "

That kinda hurts some folks ... grin
bros Ghana is a nice place to do business no doubt but d population of Lagos is more than d population of Ghana so y won't Ghana be an attractive place for business

....JASON THE NAIJA DUDE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is easy to know which country is better than the other. Here are my 10 points to know which country is better.
1 education
2 services example healthcare
3 energy example constant power
4 investments
5 doing business
6 infrastructure
7 exportation example how much do you export.
8 importation example how much do you import.
9 capital flights
10 government performance
These are the ten things you need to compare two countries. Which ever country is better in this think win
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
mtis:
LMAOOO grin grin grin grin grin
At least they are not as jobless as Kenyans. Lool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
mtis:

hah bet i hurt someone..sorry my fren.. grin
Bwahahaha, You are back with this your small boy rantings. I always suspected you were a little boy. What kind of adult says "I hurt someone..." because of a post on a faceless forum?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
At least they are not as jobless as Kenyans. Lool

Tanzanians are our brothers (ndugu zetu).But when I tell you ya way off in ya argument just believe me cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
Bwahahaha, You are back with this your small boy rantings. I always suspected you were a little boy. What kind of adult says "I hurt someone..." because of a post on a faceless forum?

Its your reaction to some of the post here an the way you use third party referencing to pass info. Advice, if someone pisses you off in the forum quote him direct.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

rvp2018 .I get your point on agriculture. But whoever is saying we should diversify in agriculture is a lie and is lying to you.in cameroon today there are more than 280 nigeria commercial farmers and in ghana 153 nigeria commercial farmers in nigeria four states no commercial farm active or running. Most of the commercial farms have packed up and left the country. Whoever is telling you in nigeria to do agriculture is a lie all we have are peasant farmers.

What about cosharis rice farm?
Olam?
Or why are we almost sufficient in rice production?
Or how Nigeria successful phased out sugar imports because we produced enough?
How Nigeria has the largest sugar processing complex in the world?
Didn’t u see our agricultural produce in shoprite?
Guy u are such a depressed fellow. Yes Nigeria has problems but there are still positives. Nigeria has larger agricultural sector than those countries u mentioned.

Have u not been seeing the constant recent investments,both foreign and local(including Dangote), being made in agriculture in
Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
mtis:

Tanzanians are our brothers (ndugu zetu).But when I tell you ya way off in ya argument just believe me cheesy
I can see that by the way they love kicking your asss.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
mtis:

Its your reaction to some of the post here an the way you use third party referencing to pass info. Advice, if someone pisses you off in the forum quote him direct.
Is that why you reacted like a small boy?Sorry, I am quoting you now.Though you are the last person to piss anyone off. Got it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
nwoke37:

Olam?
Guy u are such a depressed fellow. Yes Nigeria has problems but there are still positives. Nigeria has larger agricultural sector than those countries u mentioned.

Have u not been seeing the constant recent investments,both foreign and local(including Dangote), being made in agriculture in
Nigeria.
He hates himself. Only a frustrated individual will fail to see anything positive and notice only the negatives.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Really - you need to stop buying Dangote big plans - and deal with reality

As of now - Nigeria total SUGAR consumption is 1.5M metric tonnes (giant! - kenya I think consume 0.8-0.9M metric tonnes of sugar - so the dwarf consume about half the 200M people of nigeria import - poverty).

And Nigeria total local production is 0.18M metric tonnes - I think Kenya produce anything 0.5-0.6M metric tonnes - so our deficit is little over 0.2-0.3M metric tonnes - Nigeria basically import all the sugar they need (1.5M metric tonnes)

https://guardian.ng/features/still-a-long-way-to-attaining-self-sufficiency-in-sugar-production/

Nigeria as of 2016 was largest importer of sugar in Sub-Sahara Africa - importing 1.5M metric tonnes.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Commodities/Nigeria-is-the-Largest-Importer-of-Sugar-in-Sub-Saharan-Africa--With-an-Import-Level-of-1.56mmt/38507

nwoke37:

Olam?

Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KingSango(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

i cant tell you that in a open forum....the enemy is listening too...

Spill the beans, there are no secrets man. grin

Africans thinking their secrets will save them its all nonsense. If we had better communication we would have prevented the slave trade from spreading so far and becoming so devastating. Wake up. We need a compendium of knowledge to survive the End Times. The enemy has already anticipated all scenarios and made preparations it is us who are in disadvantage by too many secrets.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
KingSango:

Spill the beans, there are no secrets man. grin

Africans thinking their secrets will save them its all nonsense. If we had better communication we would have prevented the slave trade from spreading so far and becoming so devastating. Wake up. We need a compendium of knowledge to survive the End Times. The enemy has already anticipated all scenarios and made preparations it is us who are in disadvantage by too many secrets.

Ase

Love Sango

their are secrets....priest....

you are to even defend sango....

this is how a family works....

whites kidnapped priests like you,tortured them to reveal secrets....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.