Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273726 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 13, 2018
A giants where its people run to other african countries in millions and most of them are in legal in other african countries. Fooling them selves here why their children are refugees in other african countries. A country where the people are suffering and smiling .a country which is the worst to bring up a child in the world and they are happy. A country which is the most corrupt in the world and they are happy. A country which call other countries sleeve but they are the biggest sleeves in the world. The run to other african countries to be slaves illegal sleeves in they millions and then fool themselves they are the messiah off the blacks.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:51am On May 13, 2018
There are options of course - we have "clean buses" - but certainly nothing like dafnos - those are way too rickety and badly built. I guess Nigeria has no manufacturing or car assembly industry to talk about...so you end up with badly made shared taxis.

It's about choice - if you prefer clean quiet buses..there are thousands of that. The indusry is still largely informal - but kenya has made tremendous progress to formalize them - all must belong to SACCO (savings and credit) - and there are strict regulations they follow.

Obi1kenobi:

I'm not sure what you're seeing. If you paint those shiit yellow, they would easily pass for Danfo buses. And the errant picture you're talking about is from Uganda who apparently also call their buses "matatus". Nothing "West African" about it. In any case, regardless of whether they look better than Danfo buses, it was misleading trying to claim all matatus are like those pimped eyesores. And I'm not being churlish or ungracious or jealous or whatever (I dish out praise for friend or foe alike when it's merited) but all that pimping of those matatus is unsightly and juvenile and I hear many of them blare music like they're in some discotheque. Why not just drive a clean bus rather than trying too hard to be hipster and cool with ridiculous graffiti on your vehicles.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 13, 2018
rvp20182:
There are options of course - we have "clean buses" - but certainly nothing like dafnos - those are way too rickety and badly built. I guess Nigeria has no manufacturing or car assembly industry to talk about...so you end up with badly made shared taxis.

It's about choice - if you prefer clean quiet buses..there are thousands of that. The indusry is still largely informal - but kenya has made tremendous progress to formalize them - all must belong to SACCO (savings and credit) - and there are strict regulations they follow.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:49am On May 13, 2018
Related to matatu/share taxi sector is the SACCOS - the savings and credit co-op. Of the top 20 Saccos in Africa, 18 are from Kenya.. A feat that now ranks the country’s Sacco sector first in Africa and seventh in the world

2/3 of ALL SACCO assets in Africa are in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMX_g7MHoAI

Kenyans whenever they are employed or do business - start these co-operative movement - where they can jointly save and borrow - cheaply -rates of less than 10% are possible with upto 4 times your total savings - while banks in Kenya will charge you 14-15%. In Nigeria - you'd be luckly to borrow at 20% interest rate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:00am On May 13, 2018
Nearly everyone one in kenya belong to some sacco - be it doctor, lawyers, teacher, police, or even small time trader. Some SACCOS have grown so big they've bought banks. Most have an investment wing in addition to usual credit+saving and majority have front office - banking facilities.

Harambee SACCO - Sacco by civil servants.
Mwalimu Sacco - Sacco by Nairobi teachers

[img]https://www.mwalimunational.coop/images/body/WHO.png[/img]

STIMA SACCO

Safaricom SACCO - building estates +malls

Police Sacco
[img]https://3.bp..com/-iYJQs-W_wuw/WThcZCw8BSI/AAAAAAAAAEI/ssethS3umFMvzxRgrP48C-IZcVj0fFBLQCLcB/s1600/kenya%2Bpolice%2Bsacco.jpg[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:11am On May 13, 2018
Afya Center - owned by Saccos of nurses.

Crystal Rivers Mall - and estate - by Safaricom employees - Safaricom Sacco - nearly 20B Naira by just few employees coming together.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:46am On May 13, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Quit showing us your face and big lips in every post
E pain am. 11.54pm Nigerian time, 1.54am Kenyan time. Those lips are giving you sleepless nights and an headache. Sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:54am On May 13, 2018
Danielnino00:

I thought u said you left Nigeria for Europe during Obasanjo regime... are u suffering and smiling in Europe too??
He is a bus conductor in aba. Can't you see the way he writes. Jonathan's loss hurts him still.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:57am On May 13, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Those aren't really how all or even most of your public buses look, are they? It's almost like you convince yourself many of your lies are actually true. Seconds of Googling tells me the majority of your mass transit buses look more like this:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha, wahala dey o. This is Nairobi mass transport without makeup. But why have the Kenyans been lying? This is worse than danfo. This is original bosile kaja.(come down let us fight.)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:10pm On May 13, 2018
mtis:

This little boy! When will you have a little sense?You've interacted with Nigerians on this thread for two years and you are still this silly. So company buses and a Kenyatta university bus qualify as public transport in Kenya? Desperate you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
rvp20182:

so, danfo is d only mode of road transportation and no other choice in Nigeria or what are u insinuating?? U guess Nigeria doesn't have manufacturing or car assembly industry as if u have an automotive industry in Kenya.

U can continue to deceive urself and ur country-men here but not me.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
obaaderemi:
He is a bus conductor in aba. Can't you see the way he writes. Jonathan's loss hurts him still.

Lol.. we know his type.. European wey no sabi English.. BTW,I'm very anti-Buhari oo... I'm not a Jonathanist either... hope u are part of the #BackToDaura movement? Buhari has let us down o
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 13, 2018
obaaderemi:
Talking about sleepless nights, I can see you Kenyans are the first on this thread today. Did you type this from church? As you must have noticed, we are also staying tight on this thread to continue exposing you Kenyans at least the liars among you. The thread is much nicer now as most of the angry childish Kenyans who love to insult others have been beaten into angry impotent silence. We are here too. And your boy RSVP can do with some help. Don't abandon him. He has used like 4 different monicker here. That's a sign of desperation.

I didn't join this discriminative forum of yours to have a consistent loggerheads with some of you Nigerians,I've been in this thread for quite some time and whenever a topic rises especially in county comparison,we only respond where its necessary and with maturity but on the other side you 'lazy' people are there to bad mouth every one's opinion even if its proven with facts.

And Mark you,don't think that you've thrashed us into silence,its just that we're following because we don't want to engage in a verbal diarrhoea with insulters,on top of that we have many things to do apart from poking on this thread to argue nonsense that country x is better than county y and vice versa.

Some of these Nigerians who keeps on dragging confrontation with Kenyans find something else important to do than lowering your dignity,or you can even do some online freelancing instead of wasting your bundles on this stupid thread that was started by a Nigerian.

I heard you call yourselves Nairaland E-warriors.
You'll never find any African country with this kind of hogwash forum.

See your lives you dudes!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
theenchanter:
so, danfo is d only mode of road transportation and no other choice in Nigeria or what are u insinuating?? U guess Nigeria doesn't have manufacturing or car assembly industry as if u have an automotive industry in Kenya.

U can continue to deceive urself and ur country-men here but not me.

The point is that we don't have those kind of old crap yellow danfos and Nigeria needs to improve her car assembly industry if that's the Kind of vehicles which looks like unroadworthy vehicles that they assembles.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 13, 2018
rvp20182:
Related to matatu/share taxi sector is the SACCOS - the savings and credit co-op. Of the top 20 Saccos in Africa, 18 are from Kenya.. A feat that now ranks the country’s Sacco sector first in Africa and seventh in the world

2/3 of ALL SACCO assets in Africa are in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMX_g7MHoAI

Kenyans whenever they are employed or do business - start these co-operative movement - where they can jointly save and borrow - cheaply -rates of less than 10% are possible with upto 4 times your total savings - while banks in Kenya will charge you 14-15%. In Nigeria - you'd be luckly to borrow at 20% interest rate grin grin

You cannot compare nigeria and kenya. In kenya things work in nigeria on the other hand the criminals are the ones making the laws so you cannot expect things to work. The people which are passing the laws are the ones breaking the laws in nigeria. In kenya today if the government pass in law tomorrow everybody will obey the law. In nigeria if the government passes a law today the same people in government will never obey that law. If you see a rich kenyans he became rich and his community is benefiting and the people are developer from his richness on the other hand if you see a rich nigerian he became rich by destroying the people around him. an example is you find a us dollar millionaire in nigeria all the people around him are suffering even his mother and father and in he village there is actually no activity going on. What is the used to become a millionaires or billionaires when you are destroyed the country and the people are happy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 5:19pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=wizmikeee post=67511502][/quote]grin I'm guessing u are Ghanian grin I don't need to read books to know that Ghana is nigerias 37th state grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 5:27pm On May 13, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
A giants where its people run to other african countries in millions and most of them are in legal in other african countries. Fooling them selves here why their children are refugees in other african countries. A country where the people are suffering and smiling .a country which is the worst to bring up a child in the world and they are happy. A country which is the most corrupt in the world and they are happy. A country which call other countries sleeve but they are the biggest sleeves in the world. The run to other african countries to be slaves illegal sleeves in they millions and then fool themselves they are the messiah off the blacks.
ehn leave it for us na , is it ur country ? shebi u ran away to Europe , so y are u still disturbing us here , all these ones u are saying is old story. focus on being a European and leave Nigeria alone

NAWA O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 13, 2018
254tobby:

I didn't join this discriminative forum of yours to have a consistent loggerheads with some of you Nigerians,I've been in this thread for quite some time and whenever a topic rises especially in county comparison,we only respond where its necessary and with maturity but on the other side you 'lazy' people are there to bad mouth every one's opinion even if its proven with facts.

And Mark you,don't think that you've thrashed us into silence,its just that we're following because we don't want to engage in a verbal diarrhoea with insulters,on top of that we have many things to do apart from poking on this thread to argue nonsense that country x is better than county y and vice versa.

Some of these Nigerians who keeps on dragging confrontation with Kenyans find something else important to do than lowering your dignity,or you can even do some online freelancing instead of wasting your bundles on this stupid thread that was started by a Nigerian.

I heard you call yourselves Nairaland E-warriors.
You'll never find any African country with this kind of hogwash forum.

See your lives you dudes!

Why most of we nigerians behave like that fighting other africans is because nigeria is now nothing today. Nigeria has fallen from the grace lands to a waist land today off nothing. Nigeria has lost all his companies and industries to other african countries . Nigeria Is the laughing stock of the world only thing with produce are criminals. So we nigerians are very jealous that our companies have left to other african countries even are investors. So once a nigerian sees another african they become jealous and start to fight them because we nigerians are suffering for our illiteracy and stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jason14: 5:33pm On May 13, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Why most of we nigerians behave like that fighting other africans is because nigeria is now nothing today. Nigeria has fallen from the grace lands to a waist land today off nothing. Nigeria has lost all his companies and industries to other african countries . Nigeria Is the laughing stock of the world only thing with produce are criminals. So we nigerians are very jealous that our companies have left to other african countries even are investors. So once a nigerian sees another african they become jealous and start to fight them because we nigerians are suffering for our illiteracy and stupidity.
jealous ! of who ? Kenya ! lol grin I laugh in hindi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizmikeee: 6:20pm On May 13, 2018
jason14:
grin I'm guessing u are Ghanian grin I don't need to read books to know that Ghana is nigerias 37th state grin grin

LMAO see another brainless illiterate. wish you could hear how immature u sound. stupid u think Ghana one of ur zoo states lol. niggro go read some books ur not matured yet. tongue
jason14:
grin I'm guessing u are Ghanian grin I don't need to read books to know that Ghana is nigerias 37th state grin grin

LMAO see another brainless illiterate. wish you could hear how immature u sound. stupid u think Ghana one of ur zoo states lol. niggro go read some books ur not matured yet.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 13, 2018
obaaderemi:
This little boy! When will you have a little sense?You've interacted with Nigerians on this thread for two years and you are still this silly. So company buses and a Kenyatta university bus qualify as public transport in Kenya? Desperate you .
definitely a punk living in a sh**hole grin .An ya freaking lips are gross dude

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:10pm On May 13, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

You cannot compare nigeria and kenya. In kenya things work in nigeria on the other hand the criminals are the ones making the laws so you cannot expect things to work. The people which are passing the laws are the ones breaking the laws in nigeria. In kenya today if the government pass in law tomorrow everybody will obey the law. In nigeria if the government passes a law today the same people in government will never obey that law. If you see a rich kenyans he became rich and his community is benefiting and the people are developer from his richness on the other hand if you see a rich nigerian he became rich by destroying the people around him. an example is you find a us dollar millionaire in nigeria all the people around him are suffering even his mother and father and in he village there is actually no activity going on. What is the used to become a millionaires or billionaires when you are destroyed the country and the people are happy.
Hmmm, tell me something, So you mean Seun Osenwa, Tony Elumelu, and the likes all got rich by destroying the people around them?
Even the Kenyans you are defending must be ashamed of your line of arguements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Hmmm, tell me something, So you mean Seun Osenwa, Tony Elumelu, and the likes all got rich by destroying the people around them?

For real bro,you understand what he wrote? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Even the Kenyans you are defending must be ashamed of your line of arguements.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 8:33pm On May 13, 2018
254tobby:

The point is that we don't have those kind of old crap yellow danfos and Nigeria needs to improve her car assembly industry if that's the Kind of vehicles which looks like unroadworthy vehicles that they assembles.

You can't compare Nigeria's car manufacturing and assembly industry to Kenya.. lol

This is Innoson(IVM) an indigenous car manufacturer who makes cars for citizens as well as for the police and army.. He also makes garbage trucks and road sweepers

Here are his garbage trucks

Also Innoson makes spare parts for the Nigerian Air Force alpha jets.. Here's a CNN article
https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/africa/innoson-nigeria-jet-parts/index.html

Keep in Mind that it was a Nigeria black person who founded Innoson not some white guy like that of Mobius in Kenya...

Innoson is already exporting cars to Mali..
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/innoson-motors-export-400-locally-made-vehicles-mali/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 8:34pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
jason14:
jealous ! of who ? Kenya ! lol grin I laugh in hindi

Very clear and precise,you guys are much bitter and jealous when you see other African nations developing in all aspects,some of you are perennial bad mouthers in this thread!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 13, 2018
obaaderemi:
And that is why Kenyans are poorer on average than Nigerians.

You're saying Kenyans are poorer than Nigerians yet a whooping 86million out of 192 million Nigerians are living in 'extreme' poverty not just poverty but extreme,that translates something close to 45% in percentage while in Kenya,16 million people out of 50 million people are living in extreme poverty too,that's 26-28% range.

You're busy struggling to compete india in hosting the highest proportion of people living in extreme poverty in the whole world?

For real,Nigeria is a glorified shithole where its puppies will stream online to sing the giant foul.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:15pm On May 13, 2018
grin
Danielnino00:

For real bro,you understand what he wrote? grin
Lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 13, 2018
nwoke37:

You can't compare Nigeria's car manufacturing and assembly industry to Kenya.. lol

This is Innoson(IVM) an indigenous car manufacturer who makes cars for citizens as well as for the police and army.. He also makes garbage trucks and road sweepers

Here are his garbage trucks

Also Innoson makes spare parts for the Nigerian Air Force alpha jets.. Here's a CNN article
https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/africa/innoson-nigeria-jet-parts/index.html

Keep in Mind that it was a Nigeria black person who founded Innoson not some white guy like that of Mobius in Kenya...

Innoson is already exporting cars to Mali..
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/innoson-motors-export-400-locally-made-vehicles-mali/

You're hyping much with innoson that was founded just recently while Kenya first established her car manufacturing plant in 1986.
Check this.

The first attempt for Kenya to have a car manufacturing plant was in 1986, when the former President Moi commissioned the University of Nairobi to develop a car affordable to Kenyans. His motivation was to have a car that was built in Kenya, by Kenyans unlike the foreign models that were being assembled across Africa. This saw the Nyayo Pioneer prototype launched in 1990 with the ability to run at 120 kilometers per hour. However, due to inadequate capacity in automobile engineering as well as funding, the Nyayo Motor Corporation established to do mass production did not pick up. Kenya thus lost an opportunity to build capabilities in vehicle manufacturing industry.

We're soon going to revive our capabilities in the vehicle manufacturing plant being that our automotive industry is growing too.

The Next Frontier in Kenya's Automobile Industry | Kenya ...
kippra.or.ke › the-next-frontier-in-kenya...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:41pm On May 13, 2018
254tobby:

You're hyping much with innoson that was founded just recently while Kenya first established her car manufacturing plant in 1986.
Check this.

The first attempt for Kenya to have a car manufacturing plant was in 1986, when the former President Moi commissioned the University of Nairobi to develop a car affordable to Kenyans. His motivation was to have a car that was built in Kenya, by Kenyans unlike the foreign models that were being assembled across Africa. This saw the Nyayo Pioneer prototype launched in 1990 with the ability to run at 120 kilometers per hour. However, due to inadequate capacity in automobile engineering as well as funding, the Nyayo Motor Corporation established to do mass production did not pick up. Kenya thus lost an opportunity to build capabilities in vehicle manufacturing industry.

We're soon going to revive our capabilities in the vehicle manufacturing plant being that our automotive industry is growing too.

The Next Frontier in Kenya's Automobile Industry | Kenya ...
kippra.or.ke › the-next-frontier-in-kenya...
u Kenyans never cease to amaze me, did u even read that shi before posting it?? U don't have an auto industry, just take it like that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.