Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6242834 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2018
darfay:

I said show me the supposed Kenyan thread that you claim we cant stop posting on nairaland I mean at least 5 that has made front page this month.
If you can't do that there is no justification for your obsession

Never have such time!! You can search for yourself..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:41pm On May 30, 2018
Yeah there is no master-plan; no zoning; no strict building code; no building plans get approved; you wake up and build whatever you want. In most of Kenya that is just not possible - that is only possible on illegal slums build in public land - and those are not increasing - but are reducing daily.

In Nairobi - the slums were illegally build near posh estate and occupied mostly domestic and such kind of lowly paid workers -- but I doubt as we speak if there is someone still building a slum in Nairobi now - it mostly a 80s/90s lapse of enforcement.

Nairobi is well planned - you can clearly see the boundary between a slum and normal housing because slums are mostly built illegally on government land. However in countries like Nigeria it seems people can buy land and build slums on it since you find pocket of slums everywhere and ever the 'normal housing' are just slums though they are not referred to as such because to them 'the concept of a slum' is non-existence. grin grin grin
Look at this neighborhood in Lagos for example, they wouldn't call it a slum but practically it's a slum. grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:56pm On May 30, 2018
Jay254:

We wake up early here, I have been up since 4am.

Just die in your bitterness. Naira has over amillion threads if one bothers you move to the next... We are not going anywhere only seun can chace us here.

As you said this is not ablog but aforum..
Bother me? We have you where we want you. That's power. You obviously can't live without nairaland. I visit nairaland to catch up on Nigerian news and when I'm quoted, I look in here. Seun can't even chase anyone away from nairaland. He bans one account, you simply open another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
obaaderemi:
Bother me? We have you where we want you. That's power. You obviously can't live without nairaland. I visit nairaland to catch up on Nigerian news and when I'm quoted, I look in here. Seun can't even chase anyone away from nairaland. He bans one account, you simply open another.

And we got you addicted to us. Say what you want but we ' Kenyans' know what we are doing.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nation.co.ke/news/West-African-tourists-pick-Kenya-as-preferred-destination/1056-3874794-view-asAMP-uhruho/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiVoJ3gv63bAhUFORQKHf1lBPEQFjAQegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw19ogAOrCIfMi05NWEjlyZ_&ampcf=1

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:12pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2018
A day will never pass without a Kenyan related thread on Nairaland..

Check the number of people viewing... They cry why Kenyans are here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4532240/meet-jane-watiri-kenyan-prostitute#68012940
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2018
nwoke37:

2010 stats, 8 years ago...

The current ones are even juicier for Kenya and bitter for Nigeria considering the economy of Kenya has performed way better than Nigeria's within the same period.

Nigeria GDP 2010 = $369 billion
Nigeria GDP 2018 = $410 billion
% Increase = 11%

Kenya GDP 2010 = $40 billion
Kenya GDP 2018 = $88 billion
% Increase =120%

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
Oga your patriarchal vibe won't cut it here. We Nigerians are far ahead of y'all in every way. End of story

kikuyu1:

Thanks,that's all I need to hear. The rest of your verbiage is just feminine rationalisation or outright BS in single English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:58pm On May 30, 2018
254tobby:

Then don't ever come up with baseless argument not backed by fact. Such an hate filled fellow you just needed an excuse to vent now you are busted
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:02pm On May 30, 2018
JAVA,The Kenyan Starbucks!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:02pm On May 30, 2018
254tobby:

Then don't ever come up with baseless argument not backed by fact. Such an hate filled fellow you just needed an excuse to vent now you are busted
Jay254:

Okay show us 3 other threads on Kenya that made front page this month and FYI nobody actually mentioned Kenya they rather focused on the story
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:05pm On May 30, 2018
My keyboard, not yours and you did not understand what I meant.

The region called Nigeria was a feudal place before colonialists arrived, elements of feudalism still exist, as such, it is usually hard for the government evacuate whole communities, there are many factors at play. This is what I meant. To you, Makoko is a slum but to us, itis somebody's village.

NairobiWalker:

Dude, your arguments make no sense. So if Makoko residents have been living there for generations Makoko ceases to be a slum? And if the slum dwellers stop complaining a slum ceases being a slum? Really dude? Why are your arguments always this pathetic? You can just say anything as long as you end up making your own deluded conclusions. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:07pm On May 30, 2018
Nigeria cooked GDP on market-rate USD - is around $320B.
NairobiWalker:

The current ones are even juicier for Kenya and bitter for Nigeria considering the economy of Kenya has performed way better than Nigeria's within the same period.

Nigeria GDP 2010 = $369 billion
Nigeria GDP 2018 = $410 billion
% Increase = 11%

Kenya GDP 2010 = $40 billion
Kenya GDP 2018 = $88 billion
% Increase =120%

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:07pm On May 30, 2018
JAVA,Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:
My keyboard, not yours and you did not understand what I meant.

The region called Nigeria was a feudal place before colonialists arrived, elements of feudalism still exist, as such, it is usually hard for the government evacuate whole communities, there are many factors at play. This is what I meant. To you, Makoko is a slum but to us, itis somebody's village.

Kibera is also somebody's village dude grin grin. Your arguments are preposterous. lol. Whether it stands where the garden of Eden stood or where Noah's ark landed or where King Solomon had sex with the Queen of Sheba or where Jesus was born - a slum is still a slum. Whether your ancestors have been living in that same place for the past 3000 years or not a slum is a slum. You're really a delusional guy. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2018
rvp20182:
Yeah, that means it has even shrunk since 2010.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
Vipingo in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:20pm On May 30, 2018
Mt Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:32pm On May 30, 2018
Nanyuki Town real estate Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:36pm On May 30, 2018
Nanyuki town,real estate Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2018
nwoke37:
Enjoy some vids from eko atlantic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsay8xnXDi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwXG0VuLzk

Guys! Tell me, This Eko is still empty like this after so many years! With only two buildings, Oooooh God, I'm praying for this place to have more buildings, Two buildings isn't enough, is going to take another 10 years for another 2 buildings again! Oooooh God, do something about this Eko grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
rvp20182:

That's very generous actually. Pls fellow Kenyans let's accept new realities instead repeating Dangoteland myths!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:42pm On May 30, 2018
Villas,Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
MPSA:

Guys! Tell me, This Eko is still empty like this after so many years! With only two buildings, Oooooh God, I'm praying for this place to have more buildings, Two buildings isn't enough, is going to take another 10 years for another 2 buildings again! Oooooh God, do something about this Eko grin
building a new city from scratch is far beyond building buildings alone, what about drainage systems, sewer system, fibre-optic cable, roads n bridges, canals and so on? All these are already in place.

And no, there are 3 completed buildings in EAC and 6 are almost complete. U also need to note that most of the works on EAC deals with land reclamation which was completed in late 2014.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:49pm On May 30, 2018
This is me ignoring your insults. With your fullish (that was intended) delusions of grandeur. Coming here talking like Kenya actually matters to anybody here, seriously how many Nigerians do you think are discussing Kenya this very moment? I'll tell you; zilch!! but you know how many Kenyans are discussing Nigerians right now? Your whole darn country.

NairobiWalker:

Kibera is also somebody's village dude grin grin. Your arguments are preposterous. lol. Whether it stands where the garden of Eden stood or where Noah's ark landed or where King Solomon had sex with the Queen of Sheba or where Jesus was born - a slum is still a slum. Whether your ancestors have been living in that same place for the past 3000 years or not a slum is a slum. You're really a delusional guy. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:50pm On May 30, 2018
The forum has 2 million users, these stories are from your bloggers seeking a larger audience than your backwards country.

Jay254:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 3:51pm On May 30, 2018
still just a poverty stricken country

frer8:
Nanyuki town,real estate Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:51pm On May 30, 2018
rvp20182:
are u the one calculating d GDP of nations?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
Standard gauge railway,Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2018
naijalander:

The forum has 2 million users, these stories are from your bloggers seeking a larger audience than your backwards country.

Nigerians and denials is like water and oil..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.