Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229364 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

Since we were with whites for a long time in South Africa, Everything we did it together as South Africans, if you don't believe that grin You must kiss my ass grin
At least you dug the ground and mixed the concrete while the meisters sipped drinks in the shade.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
1.Nakuru, Kenya 2.Nkpor, Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You guys love excuses. Now you're crediting SA's development to white people and gold. Meanwhile you have oil which Kenya doesn't - why are you not ahead of Kenya? Johannesburg is still an important city to the world and still the richest city in Africa with by far the busiest Airport, best infrastructure, most skyscrapers, largest stocks exchange busiest roads etc. To make it simpler, Jo'burg is the New York of Africa.
be truthful to urself for once, stop d childish act.

U can't compare SA's development with d remaining sub Saharan countries, S.A was already developed before some African countries independence. SA has been the country with best economy and largest stock exchange in Africa for more than half a century, so it's baseless comparing SA with other sub Saharan countries, infact it's better they compare with some regions in Europe or Asia.

It's not a matter of whites or black, at least their colonial masters saw themselves as Saffers n built d country unlike many other African countries where colonist loot their resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaaderemi:
At least you dug the ground and mixed the concrete while the meisters sipped drinks in the shade.
Ok! OK long Head, I understand your point, Tell me, Why you fail to dig the ground like us and fix that Shit Hole that you call "Backward Giant" grin Do like us homey grin See Hillbrow now, Is like the Giant, Oooooh Please, Shut up Please, You know nothing about digging grin Kiss my ass Useless Giant grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
theenchanter:
be truthful to urself for once, stop d childish act.

U can't compare SA's development with d remaining sub Saharan countries, S.A was already developed before some African countries independence. SA has been the country with best economy and largest stock exchange in Africa for more than half a century, so it's baseless comparing SA with other sub Saharan countries, infact it's better they compare with some regions in Europe or Asia.

It's not a matter of whites or black, at least their colonial masters saw themselves as Saffers n built d country unlike many other African countries where colonist loot their resources.

So based on my post below and what you've just posted, where is the contradiction and what is false about my post? It is not S. Africans comparing themselves to you, it is you comparing yourselves to them and trying to belittle their progress so who is childish now?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Daejoyoung:

We have black Africa's only noble price winner apart from Peace makers.
My people represented all Black people around the world very well, We never disappoint, You can't see us crossing the ocean to Europe on the news, or causing problems in other countries, We can only cause problem in our own country, not anywhere across the world , We respect ourselves very much. grin and we're proud about ourselves grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

My people represented all Black people around the world very well, We never disappoint, You can't see us crossing the ocean to Europe on the news, or causing problems in other countries, We respect ourselves very much. grin

Everyone in Nigeria is trying to run away from Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Everyone in Nigeria is trying to run away from Nigeria. grin grin grin
grin I know this guys, and the whole world knows about this guys, They can't fool me grin They are always ready to run away grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaaderemi:

Watch This guy, He is going to represent South Africa in Rugby across the world, Brian Habana did good job, Now is the time of this guy, My people are working very hard grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yko-861aGBc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by frer8: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

Watch This guy, He is going to represent South Africa in Rugby across the world, Brian Habana did good job, Now is the time of this guy, My people are working very hard grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yko-861aGBc

Rugby is unheard off in Nigeria. Nobody knows of rugby there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
He is working very hard for his future, My people are working very hard, This " Nigerian Digging" is out of line grin, Nelson Mandela was a lawyer way back in the 50's and 60's, Mama Winnie Mandela was a Social Worker way back, We only do digging because we can't be all lawyers or Doctors, And we're majority in our country, We must dig in order to fix our country, No one will dig for us grin, We don't have any choice but to dig in order to fix our country grin nothing wrong about that grin we don't want to run away like you guys grin
Watch Siya grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_38_GJw4i0

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaaderemi:
The former President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe attended his University here in South Africa, Way back grin You must kiss my ass with your digging mentality grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c48GqJ1ZX1I
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

Ok! OK long Head, I understand your point, Tell me, Why you fail to dig the ground like us and fix that Shit Hole that you call "Backward Giant" grin Do like us homey grin See Hillbrow now, Is like the Giant, Oooooh Please, Shut up Please, You know nothing about digging grin Kiss my ass Useless Giant grin
Is that why unemployment among black south Africans is 50%and for white south Africans unemployment is 5%. In the same country?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaaderemi:
Is that why unemployment among black south Africans is 50%and for white south Africans unemployment is 5%. In the same country?
Black, Black, Black... This thing of Black is irritating, Since you are from pure Black country, You think we're all in the same page, Your color remarks is irritating Big time grin I am from Rainbow Nation, I failed to understand your race card, We are all South Africans, We don't use color a lot in my country, We are used to different people, We don't view life in the same way between me and you, We grew up in the different environment, That is why I will fail to understand you somewhere grin We don't have any special treatment to some South Africans, We are purely South Africans color mean nothing, We don't have Apartheid in my country, Apartheid is gone , The sooner you understand that, The better Giant Boy grin You must kiss my ass Giant Boy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

Black, Black, Black... This thing of Black is irritating, Since you are from pure Black country, You think we're all in the same page, Your color remarks is irritating Big time grin I am from Rainbow Nation, I failed to understand your race card, We are all South Africans, We don't use color a lot in my country, We are used to different people, We don't view life in the same way between me and you, We grew up in the different environment, That is why I will fail to understand you somewhere grin We don't have any special treatment to some South Africans, We are purely South Africans color mean nothing, We don't have Apartheid in my country, Apartheid is gone , The sooner you understand that, The better Giant Boy grin You must kiss my ass Giant Boy grin

These guys are obsessed with colour, lol. If you're dark skinned, they insult you. If you're ahead of them, they claim the white man did it for you. They subconsciously hate the black race. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Indeed Nigeria is the giant of africa...imagin tree countries,Kenya, Ghana, South Africa challenging only one country Nigeria, still they can't defeat Nigeria...Nigeria is to big for u guys...Anyway kudos to my Nigeria brodas. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

Since we were with whites for a long time in South Africa, Everything we did it together as South Africans, if you don't believe that grin You must kiss my ass grin

Yeap blacks(3rd class citizens at that time) were sure south Africans building South Africa while being ostracized from living with the whites who lived in the good areas, the whites who laid the foundation for South Africa to be as advanced as it is, but today the foundation is beginning to shake. We'll see what becomes of South Africa in the next decade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

Do you want to tell me; Nelson Mandela, Thabo Mbeki, Steve Biko, Albert Luthuli (the 1960 NOBEL PEACE PRICE WINNER) Where also illiterates, Tell me any good story about your people please grin I want to learn more about your people grin , You talk as if your people did something good in this world grin

Well Nigeria has Chinua Achebe who created the novel Things Fall Apart which is the most widely read book in modern African literature. Nigeria also has Wole Soyinka who was awarded the 1986 Nobel Prize in Literature, the first African to be honored in that category. Nigeria also has Philip Emeagwali, inventor of the World's Fastest Computer who has been called the "Bill Gates of Africa."

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
rvp20182:
Equatorial Guinea with smaller population than most of middle east is any better than Nigeria. And when you talk about population - what are you gonna do about it - except competing to sire kids or inflate for political reasons? Are you working seriously to reduce you population? China in 60s implemented one child policy - when are you going to realize siring kids aint gonna help anybody??

Here in Kenya we are working on controlling our population and for the first time ever - those aged 5-10 years - are more than those aged o-5 - meaning we are finally turning the corner. We are providing family planning service for free - adoption of contraception is high.

According to CIa article - you're growing at 2.5% yearly - while we are growing at 1.6% -
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2002.html

Well if we use the world bank stats Kenya and Nigeria are growing at the same rate at 2.6%

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.GROW
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
mtis:
An also please explain to me this?

Fuel shortage , i guess
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You guys love excuses. Now you're crediting SA's development to white people and gold. Meanwhile you have oil which Kenya doesn't - why are you not ahead of Kenya? Johannesburg is still an important city to the world and still the richest city in Africa with by far the busiest Airport, best infrastructure, most skyscrapers, largest stocks exchange busiest roads etc. To make it simpler, Jo'burg is the New York of Africa.

You realize New York is also a megacity, being one of the largest cities in the world. At the moment Jo'burg might be at an elevated status in Africa, not the New York of Africa yet, but I'm placing my bet that in the next 20 years Joburg's importance will have rapidly declined with emerging, mega cities like Lagos and Cairo toppling Joburg. This of course means these two cities will improve rapidly in infrastructure and sustain growth over the years. These two cities currently are moving in those directions. Africa is about to get a whole more interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So these houses look like concentration camps

and these ones look like decent housing?

Something is wrong with your head - you need it checked

I already gave you a source that Lagos offers too little for too much in terms of housing.
https://qz.com/1017476/rent-is-cheap-in-johannesburg-but-expensive-in-lagos-according-to-new-study/

A good comparison of Lagos v Nairobi is shown below and contrary to what you guys have been yapping over, Nairobi's GDP is actually higher than Lagos.
https://versus.com/en/lagos-vs-nairobi

You used a study that showed Lagos population to be 7 million... whereas today Lagos population is 22 million. You aalso usead a study that cited wikipedia as a source. I laugh
I'm talking about this website: https://versus.com/en/lagos-vs-nairobi

Lagos GdP is $136 billion, which is bigger than Kenya's. We've been over this severally

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
nwoke37:

You realize New York is also a megacity, being one of the largest cities in the world. At the moment Jo'burg might be at an elevated status in Africa, not the New York of Africa yet, but I'm placing my bet that in the next 20 years Joburg's importance will have rapidly declined with emerging, mega cities like Lagos and Cairo toppling Joburg. This of course means these two cities will improve rapidly in infrastructure and sustain growth over the years. These two cities currently are moving in those directions. Africa is about to get a whole more interesting
Listen to this one cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
nwoke37:

Well Nigeria has Chinua Achebe who created the novel Things Fall Apart which is the most widely read book in modern African literature. Nigeria also has Wole Soyinka who was awarded the 1986 Nobel Prize in Literature, the first African to be honored in that category. Nigeria also has Philip Emeagwali, inventor of the World's Fastest Computer who has been called the "Bill Gates of Africa."
Deep down you know, You aren't on our level grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

Deep down you know, You aren't on our level grin

Yes, when it comes to infrastructure and governance, Nigeria isn't on South Africa's level, the whole world knows this. Nigeria still has some ways to go to improve its corrupt governance and dilapidated infrastructure. There's hope this will happen. If China can do this in 3 decades, Nigeria can as well. At best Nigeria will become a China in Africa being a huge economic giant while South Africa will become a Japan of Africa with higher living standards than Nigeria, both though being relatively prosperous, only time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

South Africa's governance is relatively more advanced(that's where i credit the whites) than Nigeria's with the government being less corrupt. It really has nothing to with natural resources like gold or oil. I mean look at Southeast Asian countries like Singapore or South Korea who had no natural resources but quickly transitioned to a relatively prosperous society due to better,less corrupt government.

In Nigeria our industrialization and infrastructure improvement efforts have been sabotaged by corruption...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

That is not Langata dude, that is Umoja, lol. Langata is better than all estates in Lagos.

Anyway since you're obsessed with shady online ads, let me give you one and see what your excuse will be this time.

Show me a house like this in Lagos that costs an equivalent of KES 5,500.

Are you this useless? Your useless picture did not state whether the house was for sale or for rent or how many bedroom it was.
Are you this slow? I am beginning to feel embarrassed debating with you here.

Besides, look at the price of that house again. It says 5,500,000 million. See where your desperation is taking you?

Just accept the fact that Nigerian cities houses are cheaper and more decent relative to cost. It won't kill you! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
obaaderemi:
You are asking for too much. He just posted you an average flat costing Ks5 500,000 and a blog claiming Nairobi has a higher GDP than Lagos and that Lagos has no international embassy. grin and the blind slumrat called the flat ks5500 instead of the listed price of ks5 500,000 in the advert

NairobiWalker is a lost case. I give up on him.

If it was TayserMahiri, he would have kept quiet out of shame and flee, just like I dealt with him in the past when he argued that Nigeria had more slums than Kenya.

These little Indians are just shameless.

You can imagine the dozens of houses I have been showing him from different sources with their price tags. See the rubbish he showed me. He did not even look at the price well. The post does not even say if the house was for sale or rent or how many bedrooms it had.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
nwoke37:

I didn't say Jo'burg is the New York of the world, I said it is the New York of Africa. What New York is to America is what Joburg is to Africa. Get your facts right. And no. Jo'burg can never be the New York of Africa - perhaps the Mumbai of Africa. Lagos is big but its economic impact isn't so outstanding and infrastructurewise it still lags behind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
nwoke37:

You used a study that showed Lagos population to be 7 million... whereas today Lagos population is 22 million. You aalso usead a study that cited wikipedia as a source. I laugh
I'm talking about this website: https://versus.com/en/lagos-vs-nairobi

Lagos GdP is $136 billion, which is bigger than Kenya's. We've been over this severally

This has always been debatable since you've never brought a reliable source that proves that..............and if it is then I wonder why your guys keep claiming Kenya's economy rely on Nairobi alone considering that'll mean 33% of Nigeria's GDP is generated in Lagos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
nwoke37:

South Africa's governance is relatively more advanced(that's where i credit the whites) than Nigeria's with the government being less corrupt. It really has nothing to with natural resources like gold or oil. I mean look at Southeast Asian countries like Singapore or South Korea who had no natural resources but quickly transitioned to a relatively prosperous society due to better,less corrupt government.

In Nigeria our industrialization and infrastructure improvement efforts have been sabotaged by corruption...

Thank you for at least accepting that. Your brothers tend to think whenever any country is doing better than Nigeria, there is an external force causing that and it can never be just because the people of that country are more disciplined, hardworking and running their country better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.