Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6227674 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

Are you this useless? Your useless picture did not state whether the house was for sale or for rent or how many bedroom it was.
Are you this slow? I am beginning to feel embarrassed debating with you here.

Besides, look at the price of that house again. It says 5,500,000 million. See where your desperation is taking you?

Just accept the fact that Nigerian cities houses are cheaper and more decent relative to cost. It won't kill you! grin

I can give you several cheap houses in Nairobi that are way better than your dumpshit in Surulere or wherever you're getting your photos from. Lagos housing is way more expensive yet shittier than Nairobi no matter how much you'd try to argue against it. Your only hope is shitty online adverts which who knows could be some yahoo boys trying to con people. You haven't shown us the decent Lagos housing yet. You only show photos of interior housing - when I search online for an estate like Surulere which is no where close to Lang'ata in quality for instance, all I find is houses that cost in the range of 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m Naira per year which is too expensive for shitty houses like those. Show me better houses in Lagos, not these things you posted me and claimed they are decent houses.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

NairobiWalker is a lost case. I give up on him.

If it was TayserMahiri, he would have kept quiet out of shame and flee, just like I dealt with him in the past when he argued that Nigeria had more slums than Kenya.

These little Indians are just shameless.

You can imagine the dozens of houses I have been showing him from different sources with their price tags. See the rubbish he showed me. He did not even look at the price well. The post does not even say if the house was for sale or rent or how many bedrooms it had.

The only thing close to decent housing that you posted is this one below..........and the rent is monthly (not annual like your lying ass claims) which translates to KES 98K and 112k respectively. You don't want me to show you the kind of house you'll get with 98k or 112k in Nairobi. Dare me.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7193673_screenshot20180531181425_jpeg98af8801fe698af052f5f45dd3ec9747
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7193674_screenshot20180531181351_pngfc7877702ca53a94b5fb9c7cbf3f5fc3
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nowenuse can you show me a low class residential neighborhood that is this large and this decent in Nigeria? This is a question you've been avoiding all through.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I can give you several cheap houses in Nairobi that are way better than your dumpshit in Surulere or wherever you're getting your photos from. Lagos housing is way more expensive yet shittier than Nairobi no matter how much you'd try to argue against it. Your only hope is shitty online adverts which who knows could be some yahoo boys trying to con people. You haven't shown us the decent Lagos housing yet. You only show photos of interior housing - when I search online for an estate like Surulere which is no where close to Lang'ata in quality for instance, all I find is houses that cost in the range of 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m Naira per year which is too expensive for shitty houses like those. Show me better houses in Lagos, not these things you posted me and claimed they are decent houses.

wow l never knew Surulere was an estate. Guy just keeping walking around your Nairobi, you know nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Daejoyoung:

wow l never knew Surulere was an estate. Guy just keeping walking around your Nairobi, you know nothing.
Whatever you want to call it man. You can call it a continent if you want but it's still that shitty neighborhood. You can try to make us see it as some huge place but it's only 23 sq. km. I know what 23 sq. km is. Here in Nairobi 23 sq. km is a single estate.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelxxy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

The only thing close to decent housing that you posted is this one below..........and the rent is monthly (not annual like your lying ass claims) which translates to KES 98K and 112k respectively. You don't want me to show you the kind of house you'll get with 98k or 112k in Nairobi. Dare me.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7193673_screenshot20180531181425_jpeg98af8801fe698af052f5f45dd3ec9747
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7193674_screenshot20180531181351_pngfc7877702ca53a94b5fb9c7cbf3f5fc3
my friend shut up. That's yearly rent. Here Nigeria, we dont pay rent monthly. It is very hard to find

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
nelxxy:
my friend shut up. That's yearly rent. Here Nigeria, we dont pay rent monthly. It is very hard to find
Basically you lock out low income earners from decent housing, no wonder 80% of your cities look like this.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelxxy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Basically you lock out low income earners from decent housing, no wonder 80% of your cities look like this.
really what about this from your country. Mr Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Well let's see,

Nairobi's population (City, not Metro) - 4M people = 9% of Kenya's population
Lagos' population = 21M = 12% of Nigeria's population. Indeed many middle class Nigerians don't love living in Lagos.

Anyway, Cities and towns outside Nairobi in Kenya are far better than cities and towns outside Lagos in Nigeria. Anyone would choose to live in Nakuru below rather than Onitsha below anytime.

Onitsha

Nakuru
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch166ydWwAA1oDp.jpg:large[/img]

Does lying make you feel good or what? You take only the population of Nairobi city and you take the entire population of Lagos state, is that fair?

Don't you know that Lagos city and Lagos state are 2 different things?
Lagos is a city inside Lagos state. Lekki, Ikeja and Ikorodu are also different cities within Lagos state.

Besides, the so called 21 million people of Lagos metro includes people in neighbouring Ogun state.

Lagos city proper does not have more than 15 million people, while Lagos state proper should not be more than 19 million people (based on 2016 estimates).

So, compare Nairobi city with Lagos city or compare Nairobi urban area with Lagos state. Simple! If we do the comparison either ways, Nairobi still has a higher percentage of Kenya's population than Lagos of Nigeria.

Besides, Nairobi contains more than half the population of urban Kenyans, while Lagos state is 1/5 of urban Nigerians. Can you see the huge difference??

Stop posting old pictures of Onitsha to make you feel good. There are also dirty parts and slums of Nakuru.

This is Anambra state (Onitsha the largest city, Awka the state capital).

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:
Nowenuse can you show me a low class residential neighborhood that is this large and this decent in Nigeria? This is a question you've been avoiding all through.

You don't just attach the word low class to any place with your ugly-faced black Kenyan mouth grin

You prove they are lowclass by showing us the renting costs of these houses you call lowclass. How much do these lowclass houses cost? Prove with pictures before we can believe you!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

Does lying make you feel good or what? You take only the population of Nairobi city and you take the entire population of Lagos state, is that fair?

Don't you know that Lagos city and Lagos state are 2 different things?
Lagos is a city inside Lagos state. Lekki, Ikeja and Ikorodu are also different cities within Lagos state.

Besides, the so called 21 million people of Lagos metro includes people in neighbouring Ogun state.

Lagos city proper does not have more than 15 million people, while Lagos state proper should not be more than 19 million people (based on 2016 estimates).

So, compare Nairobi city with Lagos city or compare Nairobi urban area with Lagos state. Simple! If we do the comparison either ways, Nairobi still has a higher percentage of Kenya's population than Lagos of Nigeria.

Besides, Nairobi contains more than half the population of urban Kenyans, while Lagos state is 1/5 of urban Nigerians. Can you see the huge difference??

Stop posting old pictures of Onitsha to make you feel good. There are also dirty parts and slums of Nakuru.

This is Anambra state (Onitsha the largest city, Awka the state capital).

Because Nairobi city boundaries coincide with Nairobi County boundaries. It's not a lie, it's a fact. Maybe if you read more and used your brain more you would do some research and avoid calling people liars all the time.

Unlike Lagos where both the city and metro are inside the state, in Nairobi the city fills up the county and the metro extends beyond the county.

....and No. Nairobi doesn't contain half of urban Kenya - for the umpteenth time stop being ignorant.

Yes, Nakuru has few dirty parts and Onitsha has few clean parts but Onitsha is largely a dirty city. For your information I didn't even select the dirtier photos of Onitsha to come up with those photos I posted. I simply googled Onitsha and garbage popped up as you can see from the image below. I checked the city on google maps and it's no better.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Hahhaha grin I laugh in swahili !

No goddamn part of Nigeria pays rent monthly! Except a house on a short lease which is not common at all. Rent is paid per annum.

Just accept defeat. Your desperation is stinking to the high heavens.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

You don't just attach the word low class to any place with your ugly-faced black Kenyan mouth grin

You prove they are lowclass by showing us the renting costs of these houses you call lowclass. How much do these lowclass houses cost? Prove with pictures before we can believe you!

That is Umoja, Buruburu and tena estates. Umoja and tena are low class while Buruburu is lower middle class.

Like I told you, houses in lower class neighborhoods are not advertised on the internet much because they're always high on demand. You posting here OLX adverts to prove a point is just absurd especially considering you search the internet over and over to find the most flattering ones while the prices I find for the places you mention are even higher than prices in Upper middle class Nairobi.

Please show me an extant low class neighborhood in Nigeria like that. You've been avoiding this question for too long.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
nwoke37:

Yes, when it comes to infrastructure and governance, Nigeria isn't on South Africa's level, the whole world knows this. Nigeria still has some ways to go to improve its corrupt governance and dilapidated infrastructure. There's hope this will happen. If China can do this in 3 decades, Nigeria can as well. At best Nigeria will become a China in Africa being a huge economic giant while South Africa will become a Japan of Africa with higher living standards than Nigeria, both though being relatively prosperous, only time will tell
You are a dreamer grin I am telling you grin South Africa is bigger than Nigeria by size, Obvious South Africa is taking the sit of China when it comes to size, The last thing, Lagos Aka Makoko can't take you to the higher level, Stop to be a dreamer grin The high population doesn't mean wealth, I am not sure in Nigerian terms grin South Africa is the best, 900 times compare to Makoko grin Stop Dreaming Man grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Because Nairobi city boundaries coincide with Nairobi County boundaries. It's not a lie, it's a fact. Maybe if you read more and used your brain more you would do some research and avoid calling people liars all the time.

Unlike Lagos where both the city and metro are inside the state, in Nairobi the city fills up the county and the metro extends beyond the county.

....and No. Nairobi doesn't contain half of urban Kenya - for the umpteenth time stop being ignorant.

Yes, Nakuru has few dirty parts and Onitsha has few clean parts but Onitsha is largely a dirty city. For your information I didn't even select the dirtier photos of Onitsha to come up with those photos I posted. I simply googled Onitsha and garbage popped up as you can see from the image below. I checked the city on google maps and it's no better.

So, do you think you are making any difference here?

Just as Nairobi city proper has it's own county, Lagos city proper has it's own local government areas.
How on earth would someone join Ikorodu city to Lagos city for instance? They are different cities!

It takes hours from Ikorodu to certain parts of Lagos city and people in Ikorodu completely live their lives independent of Lagos city.

Is there a wall or international boundary that seperates Nairobi from Kiambu and other suburban counties?

Why should you be comparing a city with a state of different cities, are you nuts?

Compare Lagos city with Nairobi city or compare the entire Nairobi urban area to Lagos mega urban area, period.

I also checked Nakuru in google maps and saw nothing impressive about the city.
Onitsha is a market city. A large chunk of it are markets and not residential homes.
Compare Nakuru with Enugu or Owerri. These are the more residential cities where Onitsha business people live.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
NairobiWalker:

That is Umoja, Buruburu and tena estates. Umoja and tena are low class while Buruburu is lower middle class.

Like I told you, houses in lower class neighborhoods are not advertised on the internet much because they're always high on demand. You posting here OLX adverts to prove a point is just absurd especially considering you search the internet over and over to find the most flattering ones while the prices I find for the places you mention are even higher than prices in Upper middle class Nairobi.

Please show me an extant low class neighborhood in Nigeria like that. You've been avoiding this question for too long.

Gosh! Do you have a coconut for a brain?

Is that not the same Umoja where people pay 10k shillings per month for single bedroom apartments in concentration camp houses?

http://www.ghafla.com/crisis-how-housing-in-nairobi-has-become-a-nightmare-for-millions-of-city-dwellers/

I also showed you houses from propertyPro.com and not only OLX
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
MPSA:

You are a dreamer grin I am telling you grin South Africa is bigger than Nigeria by size, Obvious South Africa is taking the sit of China when it comes to size, The last thing, Lagos Aka Makoko can't take you to the higher level, Stop to be a dreamer grin The high population doesn't mean wealth, I am not sure in Nigerian terms grin South Africa is the best, 900 times compare to Makoko grin Stop Dreaming Man grin

Influence is more determined on population size than land size. China is more important toady for it's huge population(biggest in the world) rather than it's land size. It comes into play when dealing with wars... The larger the population of the country the more manpower for the army...
America today is a super power and as well has the 3rd largest population in the world..

A larger population also means a larger workforce which can also translate to a larger economy... Just like Nigeria has a bigger economy than South Africa. Keep in mind Nigeria has to provide the infrastructure and political space to create jobs and utilize the enormous potential of its large
population, just like China has done.

Makoko is a slum in Nigeria just like you have slums in South Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2018

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2018
@NairobiWalker. Enough of the bad blood between us ok?
Like, don't you Kenyans ever get tired of arguing and bragging? Jeeez! I give up.
Let us rather focus on complementing Africa.

I am currently enjoying a Kenyan song on my playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfohX9VTP2w

These ladies are really very good singers.
Do you know this song? What language are they singing in? Swahili?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Jay254:

Look at Angola,Botwana and all mineral rich countries. It took a very short time to transform the countries.

We have never had that luck untill recently, without forgetting Kenya is very tribal plus our corrupt system..

Nigeria may look for all excuses in the world to justify it's shit.

Botswana is a very small country by population with a lot of rescources. They should be doing far better than they are now.

Angola which is comparatively bigger, I do not see anything special about them. They are not that developed.

Kenyans are still learners when it comes to tribalism.

Nigeria's tribalism led to a civil war that claimed about 3 million lives.
Thousands of lives are being lost every year in Nigeria due to ethnic and religious clashes.
Do you know that there are Nigerian cities that are polarized by religion? Muslims live on one side and christians on the other side? Has the division in Kenya reached that extent?
Do you know how many Nigerian towns and cities have been burnt to the ground due to ethnic and religious clashes?

Nigeria was Britain's experiment. We were never supposed to be a country.
Before colonization, the different Kingdoms that make up Nigeria were at war with each other. Some were trying to islamize the others.

Save for Ethiopia, I don't think there is another country in Africa or even the world where different warring Kingdoms and empires were amalgamated into one single country. Ethiopia wasn't even amalgamated like Nigeria.

Imagine Kenya being one country with Sudan, Somalia, Rwanda, Burundi and Ethiopia. Imagine how chaotic it would be. That is what Nigeria is like.

It's unimaginable that you would ignore the effect of a civil war that claimed millions of lives and burnt down many cities and towns to the ground, displaced many more millions, coupled with decades of military rule AND you will call them common excuses.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:16am On Jun 02, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Same way I wonder why Nigeria - A country that produces more oil than most oil rich gulf countries, is still competing with Kenya.

A large population and extreme ethno-religous diversity.

How many colonized countries above 80 million people and above are really progressive? India? Philippines? Congo? Ethiopia? Egypt? Indonesia? Bangladesh? Mexico?
As old as countries like Brazil and Mexico are, they are still third world middle income countries

Apart from Tanzania which was heavily Swahilized (unified) by Nyerere. Can you show me another country in the world which is divided into 2 different religions equally that is stable?
Religion split Sudan, It split India. It almost split Lebanon.

It is very unfair for someone to compare Gulf arabic countries of a few million people which are very small 100% sunni muslim arab countries under a single monarch with a heavily populated multi ethnic, multi religious and multi linguistic country with different monarchs and unrelated cultures.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:34am On Jun 02, 2018
I can see that another south African troll has joined the thread lol.. ever since I read Trevor Noah's autobiography "born a crime" I started feeling so much pity for the black south Africans..

Meanwhile, this beauty just dropped from the Nike store grin ..part of the Nike mercurial family..100% naija inspired. grin

You Kenyans should cheer us up at the world cup,okay? .we are Africans after all grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:24am On Jun 02, 2018
thunda fire kenyans....

kiiiikikikiki....

run uhuru,run...!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:39am On Jun 02, 2018
MPSA:

Black, Black, Black... This thing of Black is irritating, Since you are from pure Black country, You think we're all in the same page, Your color remarks is irritating Big time grin I am from Rainbow Nation, I failed to understand your race card, We are all South Africans, We don't use color a lot in my country, We are used to different people, We don't view life in the same way between me and you, We grew up in the different environment, That is why I will fail to understand you somewhere grin We don't have any special treatment to some South Africans, We are purely South Africans color mean nothing, We don't have Apartheid in my country, Apartheid is gone , The sooner you understand that, The better Giant Boy grin You must kiss my ass Giant Boy grin
Apartheid is gone. The marks live on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Danielnino00:
I can see that another south African troll has joined the thread lol.. ever since I read Trevor Noah's autobiography "born a crime" I started feeling so much pity for the black south Africans..

Meanwhile, this beauty just dropped from the Nike store grin ..part of the Nike mercurial family..100% naija inspired. grin

You Kenyans should cheer us up at the world cup,okay? .we are Africans after all grin
Wow, this is nice. Naija inspired. I wish a day comes when we have our own international standard sports goods company. Anyway, We have a good team and should do well at the world cup. But I still don't really know who will spearhead our attack. The issue of a standing 9 is important. And talking about Kenyans, I know they will cheer us. They are fond of us. What happens on nairaland stays on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

A large population and extreme ethno-religous diversity.

How many colonized countries above 80 million people and above are really progressive? India? Philippines? Congo? Ethiopia? Egypt? Indonesia? Bangladesh? Mexico?
As old as countries like Brazil and Mexico are, they are still third world middle income countries

Apart from Tanzania which was heavily Swahilized (unified) by Nyerere. Can you show me another country in the world which is divided into 2 different religions equally that is stable?
Religion split Sudan, It split India. It almost split Lebanon.

It is very unfair for someone to compare Gulf arabic countries of a few million people which are very small 100% sunni muslim arab countries under a single monarch with a heavily populated multi ethnic, multi religious and multi linguistic country with different monarchs and unrelated cultures.
He is too angry to understand this point.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2018
nwoke37:
Soweto, South Africa

[img]https://backpackerlee.files./2015/12/soweto2.jpg?w=1600&h=1200&crop=1[/img]

How can there be so much disparity in the same land? The whites eat the fat of the land and throws the bones to the blacks of south Africa. This thing has angered me since I was a child watching clips of white south African soldiers shooting blacks. The whole world fought to stop apartheid but it lives on. The only change is blacks having political power. The whites have structured the land in a way to keep the blacks beneath them always. I read the book "Kaffir Boy" years ago and shed tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:17am On Jun 02, 2018
jaycent:
Indeed Nigeria is the giant of africa...imagin tree countries,Kenya, Ghana, South Africa challenging only one country Nigeria, still they can't defeat Nigeria...Nigeria is to big for u guys...Anyway kudos to my Nigeria brodas. God bless Nigeria.
That alone should shame them. They remind me of Shakespeare's Macbeth who likened himself to a big bear attacked by several dogs all at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

Are you this useless? Your useless picture did not state whether the house was for sale or for rent or how many bedroom it was.
Are you this slow? I am beginning to feel embarrassed debating with you here.

Besides, look at the price of that house again. It says 5,500,000 million. See where your desperation is taking you?

Just accept the fact that Nigerian cities houses are cheaper and more decent relative to cost. It won't kill you! grin
Instead of apologizing for the error like any honest man would have done, I can see him sticking to his rusty gun. And the funny thing is how the other Little Indians fail to point out his errors to him. But really how did that man pass his exams? You have really exposed him and at this point, I think enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

NairobiWalker is a lost case. I give up on him.

If it was TayserMahiri, he would have kept quiet out of shame and flee, just like I dealt with him in the past when he argued that Nigeria had more slums than Kenya.

These little Indians are just shameless.

You can imagine the dozens of houses I have been showing him from different sources with their price tags. See the rubbish he showed me. He did not even look at the price well. The post does not even say if the house was for sale or rent or how many bedrooms it had.
Lol @Tayser keeping quiet. He knows when he is whipped. I rather like the guy. No matter what he feels, he never shows anger unlike the kibera walking thug. I pity those around him. He is a volcano.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.