Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6241965 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
NairobiWalker2:

I think I've schooled you too much today to continue going back and forth with you. The only extra think I would add to the schooling is - you talked of colonialism, you didn't say when. You thought Nigeria was doing so well when it didn't. You thought it was doing better than all other populous countries. You though Sudan was divided into two religions equally and thought many countries in the world were divided in a similar way. You thought Ethiopia was colonized. You thought Nigeria was doing badly because it has special problems that aren't present in other countries. I've schooled you in all that. Please copy paste this summary and thank me later. For now, I am done with you Mr. No-ones-anus. grin grin grin grin

As always, my guy pound Nowe's head untill he wears a thinking cap

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jayceon:
Yup,even Jay Z wanted to sign him to Rock Nations but he turned it down and decide to sign with a local label

Whoa ok. Will pay more attention. How about Mafikizolo? Was expecting them to be the biggest in SA by far...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
NairobiWalker2:

Like the whole of eldoret in 2.5 sq. km grin grin grin

Pure nonsense. Trust them to stick to the million just to feel nice.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Whoa ok. Will pay more attention. How about Mafikizolo? Was expecting them to be the biggest in SA by far...
Mafikizolo were once on top and now they tried to fuse their original sound with West Africa's Afro Beats and it ain't working tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Jayceon:
Mafikizolo were once on top and now they tried to fuse their original sound with West Africa's Afro Beats and it ain't working tbh.

They should just quit that crap and stick to their original A game. They were excellent.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

They should just quit that crap and stick to their original A game. They were excellent.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 12:36am On Jun 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
That head is giving you so much pain in your heart. But are you still angry over the whites own South Africa comments here? Common! That was a little humor at your expense. The whites and the blacks are actually partners. It's just that the partnership is clearly unequal and when we point it out, you get mad. The head again... take cover!

My Brother! I love your Head, Truly speaking grin I wish to see you in real life cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Its a selfie he took after visiting the barbershop grin

I like his Head man, Truly Speaking grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 03, 2018
nwoke37:

I'm talking facts you keep showing picture.
Well as for Ibadan which you keep referring to, I see it as a slum
This report also deems it as a slum

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dpu-projects/Global_Report/cities/ibadan.htm

I'm sure you'll be happy now

Upper income housing in Nigeria looks more like this... After all we do have the richest man on the continent

This neigborhood has 24/7 electricity

[img][/img]

If you have to mention that a high income neighbourhood has 24/7 electricity, then you know that that nation has problems. Dude, slums in Nairobi have 24/7 power. My upper middle income estate has not seen a single power blackout in months. And what is with Nigerians and ecological destruction Concrete jungle is what I can see.In Nairobi, it is illegal to cut a tree without the permission of the county government. That is why most of our middle income and all of our upper middle income and upper income estates look pristine and almost rural, even though some are just minutes from the CBD

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by talk2emma: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2018
SUPPORT REFERENDUM:
Blooms .:
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Accra Zoo needs someone to bath lions,
take care of tigers, brush crocodile teeth and
feed snakes....
Salary is ($200,000) per week
with free accommodation,
feeding and official car...
I'm not feeling fine if not I would have taken it
Pls share dis job opportunity with ur friends..
Dont thank me, what are friends for
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
This one you quoted is an old post Nah. Don't tell me it takes you so long to stage a comeback. Anyway, keep f..cking yourself. It's your specialty.

uhhhhh....brutality...!!!!....

kiiiikikikiki.....

finish am......!!!!!!....

kiiiiki,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
Your slum partner, kibera Walker told a lie and we busted him. Instead of you to correct him you are here shi.tying from your mouth. Keep it up,lady.

fatality....!!!!!

kiiiiiiikikikikikikikiki....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Haters gon hate

But really can you compare Kenyan football to Nigerian football?

Wtf is a Gor Mahia?

TayserMahiri:

Question is, what have you done there?

Is your job to be flower girls?

Perennial participants whose only job is to accompany winners
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2018
NairobiWalker2:

I think I've schooled you too much today to continue going back and forth with you. The only extra think I would add to the schooling is - you talked of colonialism, you didn't say when. You thought Nigeria was doing so well when it didn't. You thought it was doing better than all other populous countries. You though Sudan was divided into two religions equally and thought many countries in the world were divided in a similar way. You thought Ethiopia was colonized. You thought Nigeria was doing badly because it has special problems that aren't present in other countries. I've schooled you in all that. Please copy paste this summary and thank me later. For now, I am done with you Mr. No-ones-anus. grin grin grin grin

You guys really need to calm down

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Nowenuse, what are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2018
MPSA:

My Brother! I love your Head, Truly speaking grin I wish to see you in real life cheesy
It's good to see I have cured you of your anger. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2018
naijalander:
Haters gon hate

Wtf is a Gor Mahia?

In club football Nigeria is no better than than Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2018
naijalander:
Kenyans have never been to be World Cup but want to claim same status as Nigerians.

Abormination
Kenyans can't play the world's most beautiful sport. They will put every foot wrong. Look at club football, they have never gone far in any major African championship. The world cup is out of it. They are still struggling to qualify for rugby world cup. I hope they qualify this time around sha.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2018
nwoke37:

I'm talking facts you keep showing picture.
Well as for Ibadan which you keep referring to, I see it as a slum
This report also deems it as a slum

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dpu-projects/Global_Report/cities/ibadan.htm

I'm sure you'll be happy now

Upper income housing in Nigeria looks more like this... After all we do have the richest man on the continent

This neigborhood has 24/7 electricity

[img][/img]

Have you lived in Ibadan before or you just passed through. Can you mention the parts of Ibadan you know or you are basing your opinion on reports of these studies? The same studies tell us more Kenyans live in slums than Nigerians. But when you show them these reports they scream foul.
https://millenniumindicators.un.org/unsd/mdg/SeriesDetail.aspx?srid=710
According to that report while Nigeria's slum population % dropped from 77% in 1990 to 50% by 2014 Kenya's % increased to 56%. The report on Ibadan is from 2013 and based on 1985 stats. So my friend, a lot has changed although the dirty parts remain but many new areas keep springing up in Ibadan due to its immense size. Its not congested like Lagos or Nairobi. You should do your research well.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
As Nigeria conjure excuses after another, Kenya just started early exporting of oil - 2,000 barrels a day to test the export market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
Have you lived in Ibadan before or you just passed through. Can you mention the parts of Ibadan you know or you are basing your opinion on reports of these studies? The same studies tell us more Kenyans live in slums than Nigerians. But when you show them these reports they scream foul.
According to that report while Nigeria's slum population % dropped from 77% in 1990 to 50% by 2014 Kenya's % increased to 56%. The report on Ibadan is from 2013 and based on 1985 stats. So my friend, a lot has changed although the dirty parts remain but many new areas keep springing up in Ibadan due to its immense size. Its not congested like Lagos or Nairobi. You should do your research well.

True. I also saw the report too.
That of Nigeria should have also reduced the more by now.

Nigerian housing system largely favours the poor upgrading to better houses WHILE the Kenyan housing system is the opposite.
Now, this is terribe. Why on earth should slum population be increasing in a developing country? That tells you that the housing system in the country is very unworkable and unfavorable to the majority of the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
It's good to see I have cured you of your anger. cool

I never had anger before grin I just love your ugly head grin Your head is a perfect tool, I can fix a lot of work with your ugly head, grin I love your head man grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
obaaderemi:

My brother i wasn't referring to all of Ibadan being a slum... i've seen some beautiful places in Ibadan... I was reffering to urban sprawl and old houses in some parts of Ibadan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
MPSA:

I never had anger before grin I just love your ugly head grin Your head is a perfect tool, I can fix a lot of work with your ugly head, grin I love your head man grin
crawn back to your slavery department you old fool...your masters are waiting for you to suck there dicks, punk ass motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
AARGGHHH! The spambot is on my arse like a rash!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
MPSA:

Okay, if you say you had no anger, then why were you crying before? The multiple smileys indicate frustration. Well as per the head,it's called meme. It's actually the head of a Kenyan I scalped, a Lunje to be precise. You can do whatever you like with it if you ever lay hands on it.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
kikuyu1:
AARGGHHH! The spambot is on my arse like a rash!?
What spambot?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
naijalander:
Haters gon hate

Wtf is a Gor Mahia?

At least you know Gor Mahia. I dont know any Nigerian club.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Stand Up for the Campeones grin

London 7s Challenge Cup Winners

Kenya 7s

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Horus(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiwqL-m0ixE

Lie detector tests for govermentt officials as war on corruption goes high-tech in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Choma na Ngoma Festival on the Eve of Madaraka Day Celebrations at the KICC, Nairobi, Kenya

31st May

Kenyans LOVE Yemi Alade like crazy. I think she's the only Nigerian artist who enjoys UNANIMOUS support in the 254.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Knights Franks - Kenya second after South Africa - in number of global chain hotels.
South Africa has massive 460 - 30% of entire Africa.
Kenya follows in sub-sahara with 68 hotels - (Egypt (300) & Morocco(153), Tunisia(100) in Africa)
Nigeria nowhere to be seen...with 57 hotels.
http://content.knightfrank.com/research/1493/documents/en/hotels-africa-2018-5422.pdf

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.