Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273366 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
jaycent:
maybe i dey even talk to small piking sef.
e no mean...small piking or not na my country....go to your bloody country......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
idiot boy ...u no be man.....if u dey think say na mouth....try ...yeye youth.....we will kill you infront of cnn ...idiot

Dis pussy azz nigaz. When we don finish with una naso una go do when una c us next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

You must have begged them to teach you how did you study in the UK but ended up speaking pidgin English wella. Just imagine what would happen to Swahili when our population increases in Nairobi
its called interest....i can also speak fluent italian and german....any nairaland in italy can start and i will speak fluently.....people who have brains adopt easily mt friend

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
e no mean...small piking or not na my country....go to your bloody country......

Which ogbonge business person fit do for dia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
its called interest....i can also speak fluent italian and german....any nairaland in italy can start and i will speak fluently.....people who have brains adopt easily mt friend

I definitely won't learn Arabic in Shanghai. Na famzing we dey call am
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
nograv:

I am struggling with you here

You provide a source countryeconomy.com that largely supports the macroeconomic indicators I have given you previously?

Lets begin

Annual GDP from your data by the way

Nigeria

2016 405,442M.$

Kenya

2016 70,527M.$

LOL

GDP per Capita (a point of contention amongst you Kenyans)

Nigeria

2016 2,180$

Kenya

2016 1,455$

Oh dear!!

Debt & Debt %of GDP

Nigeria

2016 79,542 19.61%

Kenya

2016 37,717 53.47%

So although the overall amount of debt is lower against your GDP figures you guys are in a worse macroeconomic position than we are!!

Deficit & Deficit %ofGDP

Nigeria

2016 -15,942 -3.93%

Kenya

2016 -5,862 -8.31%

Same story again you are running a larger deficit, so much for your greater economic prudence??

On public spending we spend more on defence and you more on Education and Healthcare. But we Nigerians know about the latter and Bill Gates raised the amount of spending on healthcare with Buhari directly. Based on the economic indicators above we have more scope to ratchet up public spending than you Kenyans have.

Despite you spending more on Education for example, you have less successful entrepreneurs and companies.

Seriously did you even read through this data before you posted

Even on trade balance a hot topic at the moment

Nigeria

1,900.0 M.$

Kenya

-10,939.4 M.$

Even despite all the Kenyan bluster about Nigerians drowning in the med on Emigrant data

Nigeria

2017 0.67%

Kenya

2017 1.03%

Seems like a greater proportion of your countrymen are leaving the supposed Nirvana that is Kenya cheesy

Remittances

Nigeria 20,112.1 M$

Kenya 1,739.2 M$

You sir are a slowpoke.

Also lets bear in mind we are a much larger nation, which are typically harder to organise than smaller ones. Based on this principle your economic indicators should be much better than ours and they arent.

Compare Switzerland or Leichenstein with Italy or even the UK. Based on most economic measures you would rather live in the former than the latter. Seriously you Kenyans are clowns...

arguing about data amusing

Destroying a Kenyan with his own data Priceless!!

"A moro.n indeed. " I said it earlier that the Kenyans are capable of seeing things only in black and white. They forget what matter are the grey areas. How could an educated person have posted what he did. A small country having a hdi of 0.555 while a huge poorly run behemoth like Nigeria has 0.525. If he understood the meaning of those stats, he would weep.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

How you take sabi that proverb. E b like say na ipob yoots we dey follow chat since
some of dem na aggrieved Ipob yoot. Thank God Buhari dey flog and kill them like person dey slaughter animals.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

So if you sabi naija guys wella. Y d unnecessary hate. I know many pipo from Togo, Ghana $Benin Republic but I no get hatred for any of them nor do I care about their countries
i no dey hate .....i dey talk true.....abi i don abuse youmatter we dey ground be say if nigeria Bleep up for kenya e go red for all of una....and our police no dey look naija twice.....if na lie ask any nigerian.if i fit speak una language,e mean say na appreciation i get for una.but problem with naija ...most of una no wan hear truth....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
Were i dey before, no be my father country i dey. Abi na u go go to ur useless dirty country becouse here na our country forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

Which ogbonge business person fit do for dia
No even follow dem talk dat kain tin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
some of dem na aggrieved Ipob yoot. Thank God Buhari dey flog and kill them like person dey slaughter animals.
ipob no be human biengbuhari wey camp for uk almost 1yr na him u dey talk.....abegi pack your bags and move to another coutry for better life....usless youth.no wonder snakes are eating your monies....yall have no sense of direction!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by viscerion: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
how did this topic get over 61000 posts in one year, tonye has join illuminati

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
obaaderemi:
No even follow dem talk dat kain tin.
you self know very well im not the type to advertise kenya up and down....but if you talk shit about my country ...i will talk back...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

But you are Nigerian na have you forgotten?
Hahahaha

Do you think I give a fuk about nigeria nigerians.A country where the people do not want to hear the truth. a country where the people are criminals .a country with no electricity,a country where they worship only criminals . a country where the people do not want to develop .a country with massive poverty .a country with hyper unemployment .a country which is rank number one in the world in capital flight. Who cares of nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
nograv:

I am struggling with you here

You provide a source countryeconomy.com that largely supports the macroeconomic indicators I have given you previously?

Lets begin

Annual GDP from your data by the way

Nigeria

2016 405,442M.$

Kenya

2016 70,527M.$

LOL

GDP per Capita (a point of contention amongst you Kenyans)

Nigeria

2016 2,180$

Kenya

2016 1,455$

Oh dear!!

Debt & Debt %of GDP

Nigeria

2016 79,542 19.61%

Kenya

2016 37,717 53.47%

So although the overall amount of debt is lower against your GDP figures you guys are in a worse macroeconomic position than we are!!

Deficit & Deficit %ofGDP

Nigeria

2016 -15,942 -3.93%

Kenya

2016 -5,862 -8.31%

Same story again you are running a larger deficit, so much for your greater economic prudence??

On public spending we spend more on defence and you more on Education and Healthcare. But we Nigerians know about the latter and Bill Gates raised the amount of spending on healthcare with Buhari directly. Based on the economic indicators above we have more scope to ratchet up public spending than you Kenyans have.

Despite you spending more on Education for example, you have less successful entrepreneurs and companies.

Seriously did you even read through this data before you posted

Even on trade balance a hot topic at the moment

Nigeria

1,900.0 M.$

Kenya

-10,939.4 M.$

Even despite all the Kenyan bluster about Nigerians drowning in the med on Emigrant data

Nigeria

2017 0.67%

Kenya

2017 1.03%

Seems like a greater proportion of your countrymen are leaving the supposed Nirvana that is Kenya cheesy

Remittances

Nigeria 20,112.1 M$

Kenya 1,739.2 M$

You sir are a slowpoke.

Also lets bear in mind we are a much larger nation, which are typically harder to organise than smaller ones. Based on this principle your economic indicators should be much better than ours and they arent.

Compare Switzerland or Leichenstein with Italy or even the UK. Based on most economic measures you would rather live in the former than the latter. Seriously you Kenyans are clowns...

arguing about data amusing

Destroying a Kenyan with his own data Priceless!!

You have killed someborie's son grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
jaycent:
Were i dey before, no be my father country i dey. Abi na u go go to ur useless dirty country becouse here na our country forum.
guy forget....this forum na internet own....last last the one who form this forum na him dey benefit.....internet no be for free na money....i dey pay for my internet....they no dey ask for visa to enter nairaland....i no dey do fishy business for nairaland...i do dey here as far as i get money for my internet...u understand?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
jaycent:
maybe i dey even talk to small piking sef.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

I definitely won't learn Arabic in Shanghai. Na famzing we dey call am
people who have brains and determination will learn any language.....i know its hard for you to understand this because you already think scamming people online is having brains..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
ipob no be human biengbuhari wey camp for uk almost 1yr na him u dey talk.....abegi pack your bags and move to another coutry for better life....usless youth.no wonder snakes are eating your monies....yall have no sense of direction!!
ah talk am before, this one na comfam ipod yoot, see as e pain am enter blood. Ntorr......
Make ah here say low IQ kibera monkeys go fit learn pidgin even if na 100yrs wey we carry teach them.
If u like claim kibera monkey we go still come dier come flog u like Nnamdi Kanu wey Buhari don crush to death. We go kill u, burn ur useless corpse so dat nobody go recognize am.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Do you think I give a fuk about nigeria nigerians.A country where the people do not want to hear the truth. a country where the people are criminals .a country with no electricity,a country where they worship only criminals . a country where the people do not want to develop .a country with massive poverty .a country with hyper unemployment .a country which is rank number one in the world in capital flight. Who cares of nigeria
you dey mind them? people who are saying that their music is already in kenya so they will colonise us.....congo music nko?our fathers have been appreciating congo music since....now because we apperciate wizkid they think they are colonising us.....idiots

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
ah talk am before, this one na comfam ipod yoot, see as e pain am enter blood. Ntorr......
Make ah here say low IQ kibera monkeys go fit learn pidgin even if na 100yrs wey we carry teach them.
wacha niongee na lugha haujui ndio ujue sijatoka hio nchi yenu ya mamalaya....ipob ni mtu kama wewe....umeskia...ngamia!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
you dey mind them? people who are saying that their music is already in kenya so they will colonise us.....congo music nko?our fathers have been appreciating congo music since....now because we apperciate wizkid they think they are colonising us.....idiots
clown

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
clown
grin angry sad grin guy you be goat.....continue shouting fulani....they are killing your people but you can have guts to praise them.Im a kenyan.i have nothing to do with abuja.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
wacha niongee na lugha haujui ndio ujue sijatoka hio nchi yenu ya mamalaya....ipob ni mtu kama wewe....umeskia...ngamia!!!
naija una don see as this clown dey disgrace himself. Ah dey nairaland dey throwey ma pidgin him bring this slave language come here.these kibera clowns yeye nobi hia ah swear. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
grin angry sad grin guy you be goat.....continue shouting fulani....they are killing your people but you can cheesy grin grin grin have guts to praise them.Im a kenyan.i have nothing to do with abuja.
e pain am wella, e don dey cry now. Biko ejor who get this thing mek e come carry am b4 ah go kill someborie pikin grin cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
naija una don see as this clown dey disgrace himself. Ah dey nairaland dey throwey ma pidgin him bring this slave language come here.these kibera clowns yeye nobi hia ah swear. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
what i just said in swahili is ipob are human beings like you....there is no shame if u want to label me an ipob......you have soo much hate for ur own people and you think you will colonise kenya....the idiocy!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
nwoke39:

Note oil only takes up 10% of Nigeria GDP, similar to manufacturing
but when you compare ppp, Kenya isn't close... Chances are Kenya and possibly Ghana will catch to Nigeria in nominal gdp per capita, but will take longer in ppp... and by that time Nigeria might hit 7% growth
For now let's see if Kenya and Ghana will catch up, and if they do will Nigeria over pass them

Is your GDP $40 billion? Since your manufacturing is a mere $4 billion yet you claim it constitutes 10% of your GDP.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
e pain am wella, e don dey cry now. Biko ejor who get this thing mek e come carry am b4 ah go kill someborie pikin grin cheesy
pain me how??are fulani killing kenyans or nigerians ??please expound??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

dis one na fear fear aggrieved ipod yoot like him thin god Nnamdi Kanu, I challenge u make I give u address for Abuja, mek u come dier come insult naija if our fulani soldiers no go use u do pepper soup after the shootin practice. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I like Buhari e no dey tek rubbish, if u do anyhow u see anyhow. I bet u na 4 back of ur keyboard u go dey type rubbish cus if u yarn dust 4 inside naija buhari go deal with u. Una never c chom ching yet. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
pain me how??are fulani killing kenyans or nigerians ??please expound??
ah go explain am wen u wipe ur tears.cry cry baby no dey cry again e don do abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
kikuyu1:

Yes. In 2015,nigga!
You,Sir,should cover your face in shame. But at least I commend you for not trying to save face by twisting and turning like your foolish mates such as rsvp18,the liar and the blind m.oronic Kibera Walker or the chronical halfwit Tasha Maria. I digress. Meanwhile, below is the kind of news coming out of Little India about cement consumption: cool

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2018/05/cement-consumption-in-kenya-hugely-decreases/

Kenya registers huge
decrease in cement
consumption
Cement consumption in Kenya has hugely
decreased for the first time in 17 years. Its use
has gone down by a whopping 6.2 million tonnes
and this is mainly due to the low demand that is
currently being experienced in the construction
sector; this is according to the Economic Survey
2018 released by Kenya National Bureau of
Statistics (KNBS).

Does it not shame you Little Indians Kenyans that your country struggles seriously against a poorly run country of180m? Your economy is even smaller than that of Ghana which has 27million people. How on earth can you explain that $70bn sh.itty economy? You import corn from Ethiopia and raw eggs from Uganda. Meanwhile you export coffee raw to import nescafe. Of course, the only thing you can say in your own defense is that you possess no oil or gold or diamond. That's the usual lame African excuse. Meanwhile, nature has blessed you much. It baffles me why with the huge tourism potential that you have, you can't attract up to 2million tourists and earn up to $2bn from tourism per year. Imagine if you were to make feature or period movies with those sweeping natural views that Kenya is blessed with. Instead you are making gay movies. Your economy and stats are too bad for a 50m country, rafiki. You need to ask your polithiefians serious questions. Instead y'all here praising a poohole country. Your rulers would sleep easy if they read this thread, knowing fully well their arses are well covered by their idiot minions. It proves what we have been saying that you people are too laid back. Is it any wonder your few notable towns were built by foreigners and your most important companies and platforms from ccHub to Mpesa were all started by foreigners? This is a heartfelt message. Take it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
ah go explain am wen u wipe ur tears.cry cry baby no dey cry again e don do abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
as long as you dont talk shit about kenya...i have no qualms with you.....there is no personal hatred bwtween me and you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.