Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273618 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
dis one na fear fear aggrieved ipod yoot like him thin god Nnamdi Kanu, I challenge u make I give u address for Abuja, mek u come dier come insult naija if our fulani soldiers no go use u do pepper soup after the shootin practice. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I like Buhari e no dey tek rubbish, if u do anyhow u see anyhow. I bet u na 4 back of ur keyboard u go dey type rubbish cus if u yarn dust 4 inside naija buhari go deal with u. Una never c chom ching yet. grin grin grin grin
but are you confused?ur tag is "nigeria is doomed" but u are paraising buhari as if u are related....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
obaaderemi:
You,Sir,should cover your face in shame. But at least I commend you for not trying to save face by twisting and turning like your foolish mates such as rsvp18,the liar and the blind m.oronic Kibera Walker or the chronical halfwit Tasha Maria. I digress. Meanwhile, below is the kind of news coming out of Little India about cement consumption: cool

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2018/05/cement-consumption-in-kenya-hugely-decreases/

Kenya registers huge
decrease in cement
consumption
Cement consumption in Kenya has hugely
decreased for the first time in 17 years. Its use
has gone down by a whopping 6.2 million tonnes
and this is mainly due to the low demand that is
currently being experienced in the construction
sector; this is according to the Economic Survey
2018 released by Kenya National Bureau of
Statistics (KNBS).

Does it not shame you Little Indians Kenyans that your country struggles seriously against a poorly run country of180m? Your economy is even smaller than that of Ghana which has 27million people. How on earth can you explain that $70bn sh.itty economy? You import corn from Ethiopia and raw eggs from Uganda. Meanwhile you export coffee raw to import nescafe. Of course, the only thing you can say in your own defense is that you possess no oil or gold or diamond. That's the usual lame African excuse. Meanwhile, nature has blessed you much. It baffles me why with the huge tourism potential that you have, you can't attract up to 2million tourists and earn up to $2bn from tourism per year. Imagine if you were to make feature or period movies with those sweeping natural views that Kenya is blessed with. Instead you are making gay movies. Your economy and stats are too bad for a 50m country, rafiki. You need to ask your polithiefians serious questions. Instead y'all here praising a poohole country. Your rulers would sleep easy if they read this thread, knowing fully well their arses are well covered by their idiot minions. It proves what we have been saying that you people are too laid back. Is it any wonder your few notable towns were built by foreigners and your most important companies and platforms from ccHub to Mpesa were all started by foreigners? This is a heartfelt message. Take it or leave it.
haahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we dey beat these clowns front, right, left and centre from back to back, we dey beat dem rape and dem clowns hands down. Dey thing dey pain dem wella.
If dem fit reject IMF and world bank stats why them no go reject dem National stats like APC, dey ruling party were dey only accept stats when it favours their narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Cry from now till you die we are proud of Dangote, our very own just like Tony Elumelu, who has launched a foundation in Africa to absorb jobless folks like you.
We compete with foreigners in our country.
Daginte has no investments in Kenya. He is blocked from investing in Kenya and Ethiopia.He is not absorbing jobless people in Kenya.No Nigerian is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
dis one na fear fear aggrieved ipod yoot like him thin god Nnamdi Kanu, I challenge u make I give u address for Abuja, mek u come dier come insult naija if our fulani soldiers no go use u do pepper soup after the shootin practice. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I like Buhari e no dey tek rubbish, if u do anyhow u see anyhow. I bet u na 4 back of ur keyboard u go dey type rubbish cus if u yarn dust 4 inside naija buhari go deal with u. Una never c chom ching yet. grin grin grin grin

You have come back with your eagle english you forgot you were defeated 2-0. Before the match you are making noise up and down the place with your eagle english. Now you are back here with that same eagle english don't worry argentina will swallow your eagle english.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
as long as you dont talk shit about kenya...i have no qualms with you.....there is no personal hatred bwtween me and you.
then stop crying baby grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
jaycent:
Really.
really
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
viscerion:
how did this topic get over 61000 posts in one year, tonye has join illuminati
It's not about tonye at all. It's not even about nairaland.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
as long as you dont talk shit about kenya...i have no qualms with you.....there is no personal hatred bwtween me and you.

Cry cry baby you want to c ur mummy shame...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
haahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we dey beat these clowns front, right, left and centre from back to back, we dey beat dem rape and dem clowns hands down. Dey thing dey pain dem wella.
If dem fit reject IMF and world bank stats why them no go reject dem National stats like APC, dey ruling party were dey only accept stats when it favours their narrative.
They are as useless as the P in Psychology. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

You have come back with your eagle english you forgot you were defeated 2-0. Before the match you are making noise up and down the place with your eagle english. Now you are back here with that same eagle english don't worry argentina will swallow your eagle english.

Cry cry baby you want to c ur mummy shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iberrylee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gunmen kill director of Dangote Cement plant in Ethiopia
Aaron Maasho
ADDIS ABABA, May 16 (Reuters) - Unidentified gunmen killed the manager of a plant owned by Nigeria’s Dangote Industries Limited in Ethiopia on Wednesday after he was attacked in the restive Oromiya region while returning to the capital from the factory, officials said.
Oromiya, which surrounds the capital Addis Ababa, was plagued by violence for over two years, largely fueled by a sense of political and economic marginalisation among its young population.
Hundreds died in the violence that was triggered in 2015 by demonstrations over land rights, before they broadened into rallies over freedoms that spread to other regions.
“The company’s director died following an attack by unknown gunmen that took place while he was returning to Addis Ababa from the factory alongside two company employees,” a government statement said.
https://af.reuters.com/article/ethiopiaNews/idAFL5N1SN72C
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
but are you confused?ur tag is "nigeria is doomed" but u are paraising buhari as if u are related....
Boy! e no consign u weda my tag na NigeriaIsDoomed or bla bla bla.....na your own country? Even if naso shut ur stinky gutter mouth up! U are not to say. Go hold ur polithiefians responsible 4ur joblessness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
obaaderemi:
actually it should be closed.... i agree on that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
you dey mind them? people who are saying that their music is already in kenya so they will colonise us.....congo music nko?our fathers have been appreciating congo music since....now because we apperciate wizkid they think they are colonising us.....idiots

Cry baby just let it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Boy! e no consign u weda my tag na NigeriaIsDoomed or bla bla bla.....na your own country? Even if naso shut ur stinky gutter mouth up! U are not to say. Go hold ur polithiefians responsible 4ur joblessness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ok baba i hear you....that snake how fardid it shit back the money it ate?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
actually it should be closed.... i agree on that

I think so too but I think d mods want to lure Kenyans in their thousands into this forum.

Are you sure you are Kenyan because you are not as dumb as the others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

Cry baby just let it out
i give up on you....you have won....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
i give up on you....you have won....

Are you really Kenyan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

I think so too but I think d mods want to lure Kenyans in their thousands into this forum.

haha the question should be are u sure the others are kenyan?iv told obaaderemi many a times that the taysers and mtis are nigerian and he continues to argue with them....you have only seen me here today...im not here on a day to day basis like them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

please una don find Nnamdi Kanu or u still dey suffer from dey shock of Jonathan's painful defeat? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
obaaderemi:

Tonye is a bastard
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
you dey mind them? people who are saying that their music is already in kenya so they will colonise us.....congo music nko?our fathers have been appreciating congo music since....now because we apperciate wizkid they think they are colonising us.....idiots

Very careful of wizkid he mites be a fraudster. Did you see how they collected money from people before the world cup and he was making noise all over the place saying he is going to perform at the world cup

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

Are you really Kenyan?
kenyan to the core.....moechau can confirm that....i was the only one who came to his rescue when he came to kenya unannounced.the rest, who were chatting with him here were no where to be seen.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
haha the question should be are u sure the others are kenyan?iv told obaaderemi many a times that the taysers and mtis are nigerian and he continues to argue with them....you have only seen me here today...im not here on a day to day basis like them

But they speak Swahili and you speak pidgin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
kenyan to the core.....moechau can confirm that....i was the only one who came to his rescue when he came to kenya unannounced.the rest, who were chatting with him here were no where to be seen.

What I just hate is this d way dey display hate against us I mean it's uncalled for. If you are foreigner on Nairaland make the best out of it and don't insult your virtual host

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
ok baba i hear you....that snake how fardid it shit back the money it ate?? grin grin grin grin grin
Trust naija we catch dey snake, infact na dey snake come confess say naim carry but if to say na kibera snake swallow dey money e for enter voice mail grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
nograv:

I am struggling with you here

You provide a source countryeconomy.com that largely supports the macroeconomic indicators I have given you previously?

Lets begin

Annual GDP from your data by the way

Nigeria

2016 405,442M.$

Kenya

2016 70,527M.$

LOL

GDP per Capita (a point of contention amongst you Kenyans)

Nigeria

2016 2,180$

Kenya

2016 1,455$

Oh dear!!

Debt & Debt %of GDP

Nigeria

2016 79,542 19.61%

Kenya

2016 37,717 53.47%

So although the overall amount of debt is lower against your GDP figures you guys are in a worse macroeconomic position than we are!!

Deficit & Deficit %ofGDP

Nigeria

2016 -15,942 -3.93%

Kenya

2016 -5,862 -8.31%

Same story again you are running a larger deficit, so much for your greater economic prudence??

On public spending we spend more on defence and you more on Education and Healthcare. But we Nigerians know about the latter and Bill Gates raised the amount of spending on healthcare with Buhari directly. Based on the economic indicators above we have more scope to ratchet up public spending than you Kenyans have.

Despite you spending more on Education for example, you have less successful entrepreneurs and companies.

Seriously did you even read through this data before you posted

Even on trade balance a hot topic at the moment

Nigeria

1,900.0 M.$

Kenya

-10,939.4 M.$

Even despite all the Kenyan bluster about Nigerians drowning in the med on Emigrant data

Nigeria

2017 0.67%

Kenya

2017 1.03%

Seems like a greater proportion of your countrymen are leaving the supposed Nirvana that is Kenya cheesy

Remittances

Nigeria 20,112.1 M$

Kenya 1,739.2 M$

You sir are a slowpoke.

Also lets bear in mind we are a much larger nation, which are typically harder to organise than smaller ones. Based on this principle your economic indicators should be much better than ours and they arent.

Compare Switzerland or Leichenstein with Italy or even the UK. Based on most economic measures you would rather live in the former than the latter. Seriously you Kenyans are clowns...

arguing about data amusing

Destroying a Kenyan with his own data Priceless!!

Observing foolishness first hand is usually one of life's simpler joys. In your case however your cognitive difficulties have overwhelmed the entertainment value.
I can't repeat your REAL GDP AGAIN! Its half that and more importantly we OUTSPEND YOU PER CAPITA ON ALL ITEMS EVEN THOUGH YOUR UNADJUSTED WHOLE FIGURES SEEM HIGHER.
My goodness,nigga,but with your natural genius you're right at home on this thread!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
kikuyu1:

Ok,nograv you insist. I posted this much earlier. Btw,the prof has a bio anyone would gladly kill for! Here's a short version of his bio:
[url]https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=11367759&privcapId=36767030&previousCapId=9759239&previousTitle=Olayan%20Financing%20Company%20W.L.L.[/url]

For those with the capacity to understand I bring you Dangoteland/Kenya as seen by country comparison.

https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/nigeria/kenya?sc=XE87

Here are the salient facts supporting our hypothesis Kenya is so FARRRRRRR ahead it ain't even funny!

Expenditure Per Capita [+] 2016 207$ chart 395$ 2016 Expenditure Per Capita [+]

Gov. Health Exp. P.C. [+] 2014 30$ chart 47$ 2014 Gov. Health Exp. P.C. [+]

Defence Expenditure P.C. [+] 2016 9$ chart 19$ 2016 Defence Expenditure P.C.

Gov. Health Exp. P.C. [+] 2014 30$ chart 47$ 2014 Gov. Health Exp. P.C. [+]

Defence Expenditure P.C. [+] 2016 9$ chart 19$ 2016 Defence Expenditure P.C.

NMW [+] 2013 115.9 $ chart 158.4 $ 2012 NMW [+]

Human Capital Ranking [+] 2016 127º chart 102º 2016 Human Capital Ranking [+]

Vehicles / 1,000 people [+] 2015 20.70 chart 29.25 2015 Vehicles / 1,000 people [+]

HDI [+] 2015 0.527 chart 0.555 2015 HDI [+]

The last Logistics Performance Index had us 2nd behind only RSA.

Read more at: https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000207551/kenya-ranked-second-best-in-logistics-index

Btw,the LPI is composed strictly by logistics pros in the relevant countries to avoid 'cooking.' I also know we should've moved at least 2 or 3 places up since we operationalised the SGR last year. I concede though you beat us in terms of postal services.

Cry cry baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

But they speak Swahili and you speak pidgin.
my friend they speak google translate swahili.....iv once chatted with mits and noted that....pidgin is just corrupted english.....anyone who speaks english can learn pidgin in a matter of time....you should be shocked if i spoke yoruba or hausa or igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
alexxo11:
my friend they speak google translate swahili.....iv once chatted with mits and noted that....pidgin is just corrupted english.....anyone who speaks english can learn pidgin in a matter of time....you should be shocked if i spoke yoruba or hausa or igbo!

If this is true. Guys please let us stop arguing with them abeg. I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
darfay:

What I just hate is this d way dey display hate against us I mean it's uncalled for. If you are foreigner on Nairaland make the best out of it and don't insult your virtual host
usboss this are your people......dont you see all they do is advertise kenya?would you waste your time advertising your own country in a foreign forum?either

1)they are mad kenyans
2) they are nigerians in kenya

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.