Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272985 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2018
nwoke39:

Dangote is dominant in most places he has a factory except South Africa...

He has no factory in Kenya. LAWD, what kind of stuff do you Nigerians tell each other about yourselves? No wonder you all have these delusions of grandeur. In East Africa, Dangote's only invested in Tanzania and Ethiopia where his investments are still shaky with an uncertain future. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:
we nigerians dont even understand what cast system is....

our own cast system is money....

kiiiikikikikikikiki.....
Exactely grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
MduZA:

Largest cement makers in SA...PPC and Lafarge

That one knows nothing. He googles something for the first time and feels like he's the god of information but engage him and you'll be shaking your head all through.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

He has no factory in Kenya. LAWD, what kind of stuff do you Nigerians tell each other about yourselves? No wonder you all have these delusions of grandeur. In East Africa, Dangote's only invested in Tanzania and Ethiopia where his investments are still shaky with an uncertain future. grin grin grin
since u can't comprehend simple sentences, how can u comprehend economic terms??

The guy didn't say dangote has factory in Kenya but dominant in most places he has factories except south Africa.
nwoke39:

Dangote is dominant in most places he has a factory except South Africa...
Lord, Jesus.... The type of people gracing d forum! Maybe u're just having inferiority complex cos Kenya wasn't mentioned in d post.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Wewe wacha kuenjoy watu. Kama wewe ni Mkenya ebu jibu hii hapa kwa Kiswahili.
nijibu nini sasa??kwanza wewe nairobi walker najua ni dame fulani anakuandikia ....sema ulidanganya kadame fulani hapo ....ushakapea mimba.....kako tu mtaani bila msimamo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
jaycent:
Na wetin i wan let u knw be dat. The forum no be Nigeria e dey, no be Nigerian person get am, even tho the person dey chop our money chop am sotay we poor, wetin com concern u inside. Ur father country no get forum, u dey pursue me from our forum again u dey mad ne.
i no de pursue u from the forum o.i just de talk say no foreigner go do anyhow for my country.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
I love this.Good Nigerians are welcomed but drug dealers and yahoo boys aren't welcomed!We will deport them!Then you can once again choose not to allow our plane to fly back to Nairobi cause you have no planes!
TayserMahiri:

Smart brains are welcome to Kenya. We will milk you dry of your smartest folks and you'll cry foul.
For the bad apples, we will expand our deportation wing.
We will also expand our jails (we jailed yet another nigerian the other day)
We are not Ghana.
Kenya will be your Europe.
Soon you'll be begging us to let you stay.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Flight guy, was expecting much better from you.

How is Mechoau feeling when he sees this from his savior?
much better??tayser....the truth is bitter but its the truth....you live in nairobi.....tell me if what iv said are lies.....im not abusing any1...just saying as it is.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
nijibu nini sasa??kwanza wewe nairobi walker najua ni dame fulani anakuandikia ....sema ulidanganya kadame fulani hapo ....ushakapea mimba.....kako tu mtaani bila msimamo

Mbona unachomea wakei? Wewe sioni kama ni mkei.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
theenchanter:
since u can't comprehend simple sentences, how can u comprehend economic terms??

The guy didn't say dangote has factory in Kenya but dominant in most places he has factories except south Africa.Lord, Jesus.... The type of people gracing d forum! Maybe u're just having inferiority complex cos Kenya wasn't mentioned in d post.
You all thought I was joking when I said the Kibera Walker is going blind. I raised the issue here sometime ago. This thread don do am strong thing.grin grin grin If only he could find the courage to lay off nairaland and concentrate on his nwashi trade and his poor eyesight, it would be the better for him and the other Kenyans he keeps embarrassing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Mbona unachomea wakei? Wewe sioni kama ni mkei.
kuwachomea...lazima nipatane na wewe ndio niamini kama wewe ni wetu....vile naona wewe ni wao....na sikuwa nachomea........walianza kusema ati kwatakuja huku kudominate nikajam......hakuna vile wanaija watatuwez kwetu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jonraid:
I love this.Good Nigerians are welcomed but drug dealers and yahoo boys aren't welcomed!We will deport them!Then you can once again choose not to allow our plane to fly back to Nairobi cause you have no planes!
we dont want any .....we are tired of them.....is it that there is no oxygen in nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
MduZA:

Largest cement makers in SA...PPC and Lafarge
My bad. You are correct but the Nigerian company is still doing well in South Africa considering the fact he just got there.
The Nigerian-backed company is the first new
entrant in the South African cement production
market to open its own new plant since 1934,
challenging established local producers PPC,
AfriSam, NPC and French multinational Lafarge.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jonraid:
no nigerian is welcomed ....let them stay in their homeland....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
kuwachomea...lazima nipatane na wewe ndio niamini kama wewe ni wetu....vile naona wewe ni wao....na sikuwa nachomea........walianza kusema ati kwatakuja huku kudominate nikajam......hakuna vile wanaija watatuwez kwetu

Hawa ni mafala. Unajua vile kwao kumechapa? Cheki hii............. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

At least do shyt with your oil money. In Angola they built skscrappers! You've built nothing except a new sea route to Europe.

And btw, skyscrapers are a sign of wealth the world over.

This is the dumbest statement I've read since I joined this forum.

How many sky scrappers do European cities have?
Only an irredeemable fool will say sky scrappers are a symbol of wealth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
theenchanter:

The guy didn't say dangote has factory in Kenya but dominant in most places he has factories except south Africa.Lord, Jesus.... The type of people gracing d forum! Maybe u're just having inferiority complex cos Kenya wasn't mentioned in d post.
The person CLEARLY stated that Dagonte is dominant everywhere except South Africa.Which is false because Dagonte has no investments in Kenya
.You repeat again that he has factories everywhere except South Africa.Where in Kenya,or Uganda,or Rwanda??Even in Ethiopia, that factory will be snatched from him.
In Kenya he will face high taxes(35% as compared to local factories that pay 30% and ones listed on the NSE pay 20%) and sabotage from the local elites.Keep dreaming!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
GERALD710:

The person CLEARLY stated that Dagonte is dominant everywhere except South Africa.Which is false because Dagonte has no investments in Kenya
.You repeat again that he has factories everywhere except South Africa.Where in Kenya,or Uganda,or Rwanda??Even in Ethiopia, that factory will be snatched from him.
In Kenya he will face high taxes(35% as compared to local factories that pay 30% and ones listed on the NSE pay 20%) and sabotage from the local elites.Keep dreaming!!
True that,but if it is a white man or an lndian he wouldn't be subject to all that in Kenya.
l understand you Kenyans perfectly, l really do.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
no nigerian is welcomed ....let them stay in their homeland....
lf you want Nigerians to stay in their homeland, then why advertise so called sky scrapers or tourist attractions in Nairobi here? Don't you know you'll still end up deceiving thesame gullible Nigerians whom you accuse of crossing the desert to Europe? They would think Nairobi is heaven on earth, while the sensible ones already know the truth.
l think it's too late already, we are taking over Kenya and that is final.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
It applies to all.Unless the white person or the Indian is a Kenyan Citizen or the investment has a significant amount of local shareholding! We are just protecting our own!
Daejoyoung:

True that,but if it is a white man or an lndian he wouldn't be subject to all that in Kenya.
l understand you Kenyans perfectly, l really do.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
darfay:

Pained nigga good pm

FINISH SCHOOL FIRST KID
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lf you want Nigerians to stay in their homeland, then why advertise so called sky scrapers or tourist attractions in Nairobi here? Don't you know you'll still end up deceiving thesame gullible Nigerians whom you accuse of crossing the desert to Europe? They would think Nairobi is heaven on earth, while the sensible ones already know the truth.
l think it's too late already, we are taking over Kenya and that is final.
taking over whatmy friend your people are getting lost without a trace everyday.....we have already started killing you people....continue coming....we want our land to become fertile....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
nwoke39:

then again European nations are very wealthy yet they don't posses as many skyscrapers... You can barely find skylines filled with skyscrapers in Europe... Even poor countries like Congo have skyscrapers..

Oil rich nations whose citizens have brains do have impressive skylines.
Its not any skyscrappers like in the Congo, the skyline itself tells a lot about a country and how it is run. Skylines signify wealth and power. I dont need more than a look at the skyline of Luanda and Lagos or Abuja to know which country is doing better.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Afobear: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Oil rich nations whose citizens have brains do have impressive skylines.
Its not any skyscrappers like in the Congo, the skyline itself tells a lot about a country and how it is run. Skylines signify wealth and power. I dont need more than a look at the skyline of Luanda and Lagos or Abuja to know which country is doing better.

How much will it cost me to fly from Abuja to Nairobi or Mombasa plus accommodation in other to go see "my Kenyan Girl with a big waist ooh, Everything correct with a fine face"?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Afobear:

How much will it cost me to fly from Abuja to Nairobi or Mombasa plus accommodation in other to go see "my Kenyan Girl with a big waist ooh, Everything correct with a fine face"?
mad man.....girl don finish for naija....i know say una women no get nothing to show for body.....no use style take enter our country ooh...carry ur girl go abuja!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
i no de pursue u from the forum o.i just de talk say no foreigner go do anyhow for my country.....
Abi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Afobear: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
mad man.....girl don finish for naija....i know say una women no get nothing to show for body.....no use style take enter our country ooh...carry ur girl go abuja!!
bia Eze ndi Ara ,I no come here to follow una drag this una yeye dragging ...that one no be my kpeff ....Just tell me how I go run am to see my shima ...Gaskiya''
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Afobear:

Upwards of 800 $
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Afobear: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Upwards of 800 $
thanks for the Info ,unlike that Eze ndi Ara that carry him tear tear nyash come jam for seat way no b for am
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
GERALD710:

.You repeat again that he has factories everywhere except South Africa.Where in Kenya,or Uganda,or Rwanda??[/b]Even in Ethiopia, that factory will be snatched from him.
are these people normal at all Even d person I quoted learnt his lesson n didn't bother to respond, why u dey use medicine for another person headache?!
Is this just plain stupidity or high level of inferiority complex, are u guys normal at all I even put up d guy's post for nairobiwalker to read n I know u've seen it before posting out of frustration.

[b]Ok.... Dangote is dominant in most places he has factories except south Africa
. U can kiss d sky if u cant comprehend that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
much better??tayser....the truth is bitter but its the truth....you live in nairobi.....tell me if what iv said are lies.....im not abusing any1...just saying as it is.....

I get ya beef man bt ur approach is KKK level sad Even with our corrupt police we cannot fail to handle naija nutheads. Heck we have handled foreigners since BC from Congolese to Ethiopians to Somalis. In any case if push comes to shove we wont bat an eye to put them in concentration centres! We done so b4 even with all the noise from the west. But its true, Kenyans would need one trigger to work on the Nigerians. In any case we do it during political seasons. But for the sake of the Nigerians doing legit stuff like Pavore, I'd say we can do with some sanity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
taking over whatmy friend your people are getting lost without a trace everyday.....we have already started killing you people....continue coming....we want our land to become fertile....
Siyo kwa kinywa zinaua, lakini kujaribu na kuruhusu wanigeria yanajulikana kuhusu hilo na kuona.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.