Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273570 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Oil rich nations whose citizens have brains do have impressive skylines.
Its not any skyscrappers like in the Congo, the skyline itself tells a lot about a country and how it is run. Skylines signify wealth and power. I dont need more than a look at the skyline of Luanda and Lagos or Abuja to know which country is doing better.
and I don't need more than to check d slums in Africa to know which country is doing better, mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Afobear:
bia Eze ndi Ara ,I no come here to follow una drag this una yeye dragging ...that one no be my kpeff ....Just tell me how I go run am to see my shima ...Gaskiya''
i hear u baba.....u moust have money if u want to see ur kpeff....no be by mouth they de see woman these days..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
jaycent:
Siyo kwa kinywa zinaua, lakini kujaribu na kuruhusu wanigeria yanajulikana kuhusu hilo na kuona.
haya basi kujeni....lakini mujue mukiyavulia nguo mukue tayari kuoga.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I get ya beef man bt ur approach is KKK level sad Even with our corrupt police we cannot fail to handle naija nutheads. Heck we have handled foreigners since BC from Congolese to Ethiopians to Somalis. In any case if push comes to shove we wont bat an eye to put them in concentration centres! We done so b4 even with all the noise from the west. But its true, Kenyans would need one trigger to work on the Nigerians. In any case we do it during political seasons. But for the sake of the Nigerians doing legit stuff like Pavore, I'd say we can do with some sanity.
sanity matches sanity....if they start cultism and armed roberry here....it will be the end...like u said if we dealt with somalis who we share a boarder with....dealing with them will be very easy.....but i pity tha pavores,who are legit doing their stuff...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Afobear: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
alexxo11:
i hear u baba.....u moust have money if u want to see ur kpeff....no be by mouth they de see woman these days..
na now you come ...if I make this Walka,we for jam for one bar for Nairobi smag good beef for that Carnivore I see online teytey
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
GERALD710:

The person CLEARLY stated that Dagonte is dominant everywhere except South Africa.Which is false because Dagonte has no investments in Kenya
.You repeat again that he has factories everywhere except South Africa.Where in Kenya,or Uganda,or Rwanda??Even in Ethiopia, that factory will be snatched from him.
In Kenya he will face high taxes(35% as compared to local factories that pay 30% and ones listed on the NSE pay 20%) and sabotage from the local elites.Keep dreaming!!
Stop lying! This is what he said:
nwoke39:
Dangote is dominant in most places he has a
factory except South Africa ...

Why is lying so easy to you Kenyans. Or is it poor eyesight or comprehension skills?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
@Alexxo11's

Man ya a wack..that Skunk darfay is cheering coz ya said mtis is a Nigerian..whats wrong with you mon.. story za bare zimeisha…hakuna story na kuchafua meza na wewe tena grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jonraid:
It applies to all.Unless the white person or the Indian is a Kenyan Citizen or the investment has a significant amount of local shareholding! We are just protecting our own!

These guys are so obsessed with race. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
jaycent:
Siyo kwa kinywa zinaua, lakini kujaribu na kuruhusu wanigeria yanajulikana kuhusu hilo na kuona.

Please. Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself. Google translate won't help you especially when you're typing in pidgin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

These guys are so obsessed with race. grin grin grin
They are obsessed with race an wild animls.they killed (ate grin) their animals n threw out all the oyibos(white dudes).apparently they pissed off coz Kenya got both grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Like I said, Senegal is the only African Country in this world cup that can hope to reach the quarter finals.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
mtis:

They are obsessed with race an wild animls.they killed (ate grin) their animals n threw out all the oyibos(white dudes).apparently they pissed off coz Kenya got both grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
mtis:
@Alexxo11's

Man ya a wack..that Skunk darfay is cheering coz ya said mtis is a Nigerian..whats wrong with you mon.. story za bare zimeisha…hakuna story na kuchafua meza na wewe tena grin grin
E pain am grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
darfay:

No be only Aviation hub, with this kiosk below
You mean this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Please. Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself. Google translate won't help you especially when you're typing in pidgin.
Google weting..i have a kenya girlfriend who live and school here in minna Nigeria...she's the one that type that not me...so you are the one fooling yourself not me. Garrit!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
E pain am grin grin
The tin pain am him prick stand grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
[
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Hawa ni mafala. Unajua vile kwao kumechapa? Cheki hii............. grin grin grin
What Nigerians call a town.
Is what is considered a slum in Mombasa.This is how Bombolulu and Bangladesh look like!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
obaaderemi:
Just speak the truth and admit you are obsessed with Nigeria. We bring all of Africa together and Kenya is not spared. No other African country can do that.If you just joined, you are about to find out how much and how long we'll keep you here and control you. grin

Dude I've been in this forum of yours for quite some time following what has been discussed in this country comparison thread,I've been mum but since you guys are proving your ignorance too much,I had to intrude in.That doesn't mean am obsessed with Nigeria,why should I?I joined this thread to support my fellow Kenyans,period.
You're talking about bringing all Africans together?you're dreaming in a bright daytime,The way most of you Nigerians like e-brawls with other Africans,even your own country can't be united due to some inter ethnic clashes.
I heard that Nigeria will be separated from biafra.Then you open your big mouth claiming that you're bringing Africans together...lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
abuja
naija airforce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:
Like I said, Senegal is the only African Country in this world cup that can hope to reach the quarter finals.

Senegal is Africa's sole hope.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
jaycent:
Google weting..i have a kenya girlfriend who live and school here in minna Nigeria...she's the one that type that not me...so you are the one fooling yourself not me. Garrit!

You have lost your mind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
gallivant:

You have lost your mind.
ah bin think say we subdue ur kolomental? grin grin grin grin grin grin so u still dey kolo dey go?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yobeezy:

Dude I've been in this forum of yours for quite some time following what has been discussed in this country comparison thread,I've been mum but since you guys are proving your ignorance too much,I had to intrude in.That doesn't mean am obsessed with Nigeria,why should I?I joined this thread to support my fellow Kenyans,period.
You're talking about bringing all Africans together?you're dreaming in a bright daytime,The way most of you Nigerians like e-brawls with other Africans,even your own country can't be united due to some inter ethnic clashes.
I heard that Nigeria will be separated from biafra.Then you open your big mouth claiming that you're bringing Africans together...lol

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
GERALD710:

What Nigerians call a town.
Is what is considered a slum in Mombasa.This is how Bombolulu and Bangladesh look like!!!

I always tell them that. Reason they think Nigeria has no slums. Lol..........sometimes you get so used to something you don't find it odd.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Senegal is Africa's sole hope.
Absolutely.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I wonder what kind of stories Nigerians tell themselves lol. Every Nigerian you meet seems to believe strongly that they somehow have a mark on the Kenyan economy with other fools deluding themselves that they control some sizeable amount of our economy lol. Most Nigerians living here in Kenya are crammed in small rooms in Zimmerman and Umoja doing petty businesses. One used to sell beans and chapati to construction workers for a project I was supervising. The few rich ones don't really invest in Kenya but are mostly drug peddlers and con men who use Nairobi as a transit route since Aviation is not as developed in Nigeria as it is in Kenya.

I can see you are well informed off nigeria and nigerians.95% of we nigerians do not even know what's happening in our country. We were laughing at your country kenya and nairobi but our cities are worse. We were laughing at your slums when 70% of people in lagos live in slums. We go fighting foreigners when our country is 5th waste in the world. We are a bunch of illiterate which like lies. Nigerians tell their politicians to tell them lies even nigerians abroad only thing they want to hear is lies from nigeria. Telling themselves they are great they are the best all sorts of lies. Go to any airport in the world at the checking in they will check nigeria the most. Go to any country in the world the first people they point out for crime are nigerians. Our people are not progressive we are destructive very destructive.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerians telling the Little Indians to stop crying

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I wonder what kind of stories Nigerians tell themselves lol. Every Nigerian you meet seems to believe strongly that they somehow have a mark on the Kenyan economy with other fools deluding themselves that they control some sizeable amount of our economy lol. Most Nigerians living here in Kenya are crammed in small rooms in Zimmerman and Umoja doing petty businesses. One used to sell beans and chapati to construction workers for a project I was supervising. The few rich ones don't really invest in Kenya but are mostly drug peddlers and con men who use Nairobi as a transit route since Aviation is not as developed in Nigeria as it is in Kenya.

Nigerians absolutely runs nothing on our economy,they just spectate,most of the Nigerians lives in most lowwer income estate in Nairobi,I stay in kiserian rongai and there are a bunch of them here running small businesses like working in small cafeterias,the Nigerian women have opened small saloons.
Go to roysambu,kinoo,umoja,lang'ata,ruaraka etc those are their major bases,they're just doing very small businesses that can't even add up a % growth of the economy.
Go to doonholm,there's a place called small Lagos,Nigerians are filling up there day in day out.
The worst thing is that most of them squeeze themselves in a single room holding 5 of them.This is just insane,how can one move from his giant country as they claim and move to a small trash nation in East Africa which they call just to learn the hard way of life.
Nigerians in Kenya are just like spectator ions here in our economy,they add up nothing and I repeat nothing to our economy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
uzzolik:
abuja
naija airforce

More lies! Thats one of 12 brand new Jaguars in 1993 costing 120 mn GBP. After the sanctions they were left for decades out in the Lagos marine environment for lack of spares.
They're now rusted out hulks, a testament to all that's wrong with Dangoteland! I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
gallivant:

You have lost your mind.
Tell that to your father!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.