Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229216 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:
I always laugh when I hear people comparing a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.
How on earth will any sensible person reason that way?

What at all do they have in nigeria?

Their smelly filthy overcrowded Lagos was ranked as the worst city in the world.

Their newly built abuja too was recently ranked as the 9th worst city in the world.

Why do you even think their mumu citizens are running from that zoo in their millions?

They lack
1.electricity
2. better educational system
3.better health care
4.potable water
5.security etc.

They don't have anything in that zoo at all

You'll here them talking about abuja n lagos meanwhile they have over 36 states of which the aforementioned slums doesn't even constitute even 3% of the entire land size of nigeria.

Majority of them are living in abject poverty .

Bokoharam are killing some whilez Fulanis are also killing some.

These mumugerians who are suffering are the same making noise on social media.

Shameless morons.

You foolish smelly dark ugly mumugerians can't even compare yourselves with animals in Ghana.

Arrant nonsense

The reason why nigerians are running to Ghana like refugees is due to the fact that Ghana is far developed than nigeria.

We have everything any advanced country has.

We have beautiful city.
We've hosted more AFCON than any Africa country ( 4times)
In fact we are better in everything.

We are smart, intelligent,sensible and sensible.

Ghana is the most advanced and developed country in West Africa.

You always laugh. Can your useless country have something like. It will take Ghana a 300 years to have something preciouse like this hahahahahahaha.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2018
nwoke37:

I said gdp per capita not gdp..
Feed your hungry populace wit it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2018
jaycent:
You always laugh. Can your useless country have something like. It will take Ghana a 300 years to have something preciouse like this hahahahahahaha.

show them the cable cars in cross river state.. they'll cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:
I always laugh when I hear people comparing a useless country like nigeria to Ghana.

Their smelly filthy overcrowded Lagos was ranked as the worst city in the world.

Their newly built abuja too was recently ranked as the 9th worst city in the world.

Why do you even think their mumu citizens are running from that zoo in their millions?

They lack
1.electricity
3.better health care
4.potable water
5.security etc.

You'll here them talking about abuja n lagos meanwhile they have over 36 states of which the aforementioned slums doesn't even constitute even 3% of the entire land size of nigeria.

Shameless morons.

You foolish smelly dark ugly mumugerians can't even compare yourselves with animals in Ghana.

Arrant nonsense

The reason why nigerians are running to Ghana like refugees is due to the fact that Ghana is far developed than nigeria.

We have beautiful city.

This is a touristic place in cross river state... not lagos and abuja since you're so keen to see development outside those two places..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-4DTJepEtPhs/T6afNhaBCsI/AAAAAAAAAuk/2MFqfBmAC3c/s400/21.jpg[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahaha you are a villager.

You are celebrating a single monorail in this era?

When will you stop disgracing yourself?

Whiles Ghana is planing of building a bullet train, you are shamelessly celebrating this 1950 era monorail.

You're a nigerian indeed.

You are as ignorant as your president.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

Whiles Ghana is planing of building a bullet train, you are shamelessly celebrating this 1950 era monorail.

Nigeria already has a high speed line from Abuja to Kaduna.. And already doing another from Lagos to Ibadan

So Nigeria has lightrail, monorail, and high speed... hmmmm... Ghana catch up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2018
nwoke37:

Nigeria already has a high speed line from Abuja to Kaduna.. And already doing another from Lagos to Ibadan

So Nigeria has lightrail, monorail, and high speed... hmmmm... Ghana catch up
Hahahaha do you know how high speed trains look like?
This 1820 locomotive train is what you gullible nigerians call bullet train?

Your mumus leaders have to deceiving you guys for long.

Why are you guys so gullible and d*mb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

Hahahaha do you know how high speed trains look like?

Nigeria's Abuja-Kaduna line travels up to 150km/hr
It was completed about 3 years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2018
nwoke37:

Nigeria's Abuja-Kaduna line travels up to 150km/hr
It was completed about 3 years ago
Is this what you guys call "bullet train " in nigeria?

I mean this 1820 locomotive train?

Are you serious or what?
No wonder your leaders have bn making a fool of you guys till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

They lack
1.electricity
3.better health care
4.potable water
5.security etc.

Shameless morons.

Arrant nonsense

We have beautiful city.

This is Calabar city... Not lagos or abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2018
nwoke37:

This is Calabar city... Not lagos or abuja

Hahahaha you call any place in nigeria a city.....
So this is a city in nigeria?
I pity you nigerians.

What makes it a city?

Smh

Abeg sleep wai
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2018
nwoke37:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-vLwrWTEADvQ/WqOXbdOvHLI/AAAAAAAAMuc/9z9KNqVVJ8gB5eBe4cHWMnVXJWEq7AboQCLcBGAs/s1600/Calabar.jpg[/img]

Calabar city in its glory... emeka1101.. Do any of Ghana's secondary cities have monorail? This city does..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:47am On Jul 13, 2018
nwoke39:

Calabar city in its glory... emeka1101.. Do any of Ghana's secondary cities have monorail? This city does..

What's so special about monorail?
Smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 12:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:56am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:
Hahahaha you call any place in nigeria a city..... So this is a city in nigeria? I pity you nigerians.
What makes it a city?
Smh
Abeg sleep wai
Hahahahaha show me something nice kid.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:
Ghana is the most developed country in West Africa.

I'm gonna start with TEMA CITY

Tema
See city abeg hahahahahah.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

What's so special about monorail?
Smh
Do you have it in your dead country hahahahahaha...till thy kingdom come hahahahaha. Ph monorail joor

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:
It's only an animal will compare dead backward undevelop sh1ty country like Ghana to great Nigeria hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2018
nwoke39:

It will take them 10000 years to have something like this in there dead ugly dirty backward country hahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

Is this what you guys call "bullet train " in nigeria?

I mean this 1820 locomotive train?

Are you serious or what?
No wonder your leaders have bn making a fool of you guys till now.

Is this what you guys call bomb train cos i wont call it bullet hahahahahaha...look at how the trian look like jet so beautiful, lokomotive indeed hahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:26am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

You're the biggest villager, wen will you and your ignorant president provide something like this in your country, comon monorail you don't have in your dead backward country shame on you hahahahahaha!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 1:27am On Jul 13, 2018
jaycent:
Is this what you guys call bomb train cos i wont call it bullet hahahahahaha...look at how the trian look like jet so beautiful, lokomotive indeed hahahahahahaha!

I don't even know how to describe you.
Your stupidity exceeds the stupidity level of the average nigerian...

A nigerian??

Where in Africa can these trains be found ?

Hahahahahahahaha

What a useless filthy country.

These are the real trains in nigeria and it tells how useless that zoo is.

I'm sure you're one of the pple sitting on top of the train.

Hahahahaha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:
90% of nigeria is slum Even Lagos is full of slums
100% of ghana is slum even accra and kumasi is full of big slums tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 1:29am On Jul 13, 2018
jaycent:
You're the biggest villager, wen ignorant will you and your ignorant president provide something like this in your country, comon monorail you don't have in your dead backward country shame on you hahahahahaha!
You can't even write proper English.
Do you even understand what you've written?

Hahahaha

You need to go back to school dude.

Hahahaha

Such a primitive fool like you.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2018
jaycent:
100% of ghana is slum
even accra and kumasi is full of big slums tongue
Write proper English....

Hahahaha you need to go back for your school fees.

For all we know,you're in a refugee camp in Niger or Chad.

Go and search for food ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:47am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

I don't even know how to describe you.
Your stupidity exceeds the stupidity level of the average nigerian...

A nigerian??

Where in Africa can these trains be found ?

Hahahahahahahaha

What a useless filthy country.

These are the real trains in nigeria and it tells how useless that zoo is.

I'm sure you're one of the pple sitting on top of the train.

Hahahahaha
Hahahahahah is this what you guys call train. I love this train with passion
so beautiful and tempting
i wheep for Ghana/Ghanaians
just look at what they call train for goodness sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:58am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:
Write proper English....
Hahahaha you need to go back for your school fees.
For all we know,you're in a refugee camp in Niger or Chad.
Go and search for food ok
I gree tongue best train in the world it can speed from dubai to london no any other train in this world can stand this wonderful train hahahaha!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:11am On Jul 13, 2018
emeka1101:

You can't even write proper English.
Do you even understand what you've written?

Hahahaha

You need to go back to school dude.

Hahahaha

Such a primitive fool like you.
Fool i made a mistake mumughanaian
idiot you want to change the post, you go chop your prick this night. Big fool show me something like this. Fool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.