Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,278 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289759 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Very nice. I hope we continue investing in proper fiber broadband countrywide.
Jonraid:
I have unlimited internet,the fact that it doesn't finish bores me off! We are so connected!grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

who invited you.......

you can have the fvcked up continent....we dont want to be africans....if we could we would tear away nigeria from africa....

That is the best things you have said. Is better nigeria is removed from africa. other countries with respect we africans more and crime will fall in africa by 90%. I think is better nigeria's have their own consonants where they can fool themselves and be suffering of extreme poverty. Nigeria is a shame on africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Yobeezy:
Kenyans who are active on this thread are not even up to 20 against Nigerians who are hundreds and so but they can't still manage to beat those few Kenyans in a factual discussion unlike in a foolish arguments that some of the Nigerians here in this thread are talented in.

The likes of jaycunt,justtoodark,obaboon,6814943 whatever.
Very shallow indeed and they spur in foolish arguments.

This thread should be extended to the Twitter for another phase of sober arguments.
You'll realize that KOT is not a forum to be joked with.
Most Nigerians have a bad reputation in Kenya,I think this will spice up the discussion and rave it hot.

We nigerians have a bad reputation all over the world. Even we have a bad reputation on the moon. In the beginning of this thread most of the nigerians did not know about kenya, south africa and ghana. With our stupidity we started open her big mouth to fight these countries when they are more progressive than us in all aspects. Think before you leap. What made a lot of nigeria run away from this thread is the world cup exit after the hammering by argentina. A lot of them exited nairaland. Empty vessels make the most noise no see how empty we nigerians are.The poor education in the country is to blame for all of this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2018
jaycent:
With the helps from Ghana and south africa

I think you're are on codeine and tumbler. You want the first one on this thread to start bashing ghana and south africa. now 2020 pages later. You know say they are helping kenya. You have a brain use it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

how can anybody like igbos....??...they are a deceptive people and are very dishonest....

This is the biggest problem of nigeria. Why the country is backwards tribalism these people here are blaming igbos. Instead of looking how to build nigeria it is now the igbo which is the scapegoat. There are a lot of confused nigerians on this thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

This is the biggest problem of nigeria. Why the country is backwards tribalism these people here are blaming igbos. Instead of looking how to build nigeria it is now the igbo which is the scapegoat. There are a lot of confused nigerians on this thread.

sharrap their....!!!!...you love dragging nigerians in the mud....am just serving you your own medicin....how does it feel....??...you like it....??

trying to make us hate ourselfs...who born una....??...look,we will send all of una to cameroon to be shot....!!!!...the rest that escape kenya can have......

now,get lost.....!!!!!..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

We nigerians have a bad reputation all over the world. Even we have a bad reputation on the moon. In the beginning of this thread most of the nigerians did not know about kenya, south africa and ghana. With our stupidity we started open her big mouth to fight these countries when they are more progressive than us in all aspects. Think before you leap. What made a lot of nigeria run away from this thread is the world cup exit after the hammering by argentina. A lot of them exited nairaland. Empty vessels make the most noise no see how empty we nigerians are.The poor education in the country is to blame for all of this rubbish.
I know there are good Nigerians out there but the rest are very adamant in giving the good ones a bad name all over the world. I can imagine the kind of situation a good Nigerian finds himself in during routine travel. Imagine Somalis are proud of their country more than Nigerian despite their problems, they rather solve them than pretend.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:
and you kenyans assholess should stop posting pictures of holiday resorts that common kenyans cant afford to visit....una no dey shame...??

you are killing my data....dam you..... angry angry

I can see you are still using data. Well some of us are using 20 mbps unlimited data we can download more than 1 terabytes pa months. What a backwards country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

I know there are good Nigerians out there but the rest are very adamant in giving the good ones a bad name all over the world. I can imagine the kind of situation a good Nigerian finds himself in during routine travel. Imagine Somalis are proud of their country more than Nigerian despite their problems, they rather solve them than pretend.

you too...sharrap...!!!...our behavior is none of your business....we are not the same family members......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I can see you are still using data. Well some of us are using 20 mbps unlimited data we can download more than 1 terabytes pa months. What a backwards country.

stick your unlimited data up your arse.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

That is the best things you have said. Is better nigeria is removed from africa. other countries with respect we africans more and crime will fall in africa by 90%. I think is better nigeria's have their own consonants where they can fool themselves and be suffering of extreme poverty. Nigeria is a shame on africa.

who respects you....? you are black and cursed remember....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

what...?...you slow or what...??...am talking about common kenyans and you are talking nonesense....we know that most of your tourists are european pedofiles....we know you give your young daughters and sons to them to prostitute....

Go to ghana, togo, benin republic and south africa and see the amount of nigerian girls underage girls do prostitution. In ghana today they are more than 300000 nigeria under age girls do prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2018
The real truth is a country like zimbabwe is better than nigeria. Zimbabwe has a population of less than 15 million people they generate 1400 megawatts. Everything is zimbabwe the achiever 20 years before nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're seriously sick.
The way you guys are busy throwing insults to them here in this thread which doesn't entail them?
Did you hear them saying they're laughing at east Africans or you're just making some dumb conclusions?

You can't see is extreme poverty at work.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Thats the least of our problems... Other countries are thinking better healthcare, affordable living standards, free schooling & development but Nigerians are only stuck thinking of procreation. No wonder you are breeding like rats. grin grin grin grin

You forgot one thing they are also dying like cockroaches. cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Am a super-massive fan of the Mriya. I'd take a flight to see it

As for me I would like a flight on the Sukhoi 35. Can you arrange that? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
The real truth is a country like zimbabwe is better than nigeria. Zimbabwe has a population of less than 15 million people they generate 1400 megawatts. Everything is zimbabwe the achiever 20 years before nigeria.
Before the sanctions in Zimbabwe were imposed by the British racist regime they were so well off in comparison to other African countries. Imagine the white farmers would form a cartel and exploit consumers by hoarding their produce, exporting agricultural products at a more subsidized rate in comparison to black farmers. It was modern day capitalistic slavery. Even with their problems Zimbabwe is much tolerable compared to Nigeria.
HARARE ZIMBABWE

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

The same way your youth are conquering Europe, South Africa to escape poverty in Nigeria grin grin grin grin. Now i understand your reasons for wanting to conquer Kenya, Nigerians love ready made life like the stable electricity,good healthcare, development etc.

I told you from beginning they are lazy and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Go to ghana, togo, benin republic and south africa and see the amount of nigerian girls underage girls do prostitution. In ghana today they are more than 300000 nigeria under age girls do prostitution.

you are a joke....you wan tell me now i dont know what i saw.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I told you from beginning they are lazy and stupid.

your biafran fada is stvpid....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2018
i hate igbos with a passion....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:
i hate igbos with a passion....
Reason must be coz they are more hardworking and ambitious... There might be a few miscreants among them but the many among them are more exposed, informed and realistic than the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Reason must be coz they are more hardworking and ambitious... There might be a few miscreants among them but the many among them are more exposed, informed and realistic than the rest.

hardworking in selling drugs to you,yes.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2018
USIU University Kenya,the 4th pic is young men representing Nigeria! You are welcomed our brodas cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Picture 2. BitPesa was featured in the Companies to Inspire Africa report last year at the London Stock Exchange!!

Picture 3. Ambassador Karau, Kenyan Cabinet Secretaries of ICT and Energy and the UNCTAD Secretary General in Davos this week - alongside the awesome Global Blockchain Business Council Talking positive regulation in Kenya and beyond -- and the SG carries his own selfie stick!

Bitpesa has secured up to 10 million US dollars and more funds are coming to it!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Blockchain is the new thing and we as Kenyans should not be left by this trend!

I'm glad that Mr.Joe Mucheru https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mucheru is spearheading a team keen to tap into the usage of blockchain

technology in Kenya

Picture 4.He was the only African to have been invited at a blockchain summit in Morocco hosted by billionaire Richard Branson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just31: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2018
nwoke39:

of course, Nigeria's gdp per capita is wayyy below standard... then again ghana's gdp per capita is lower which begs one to ponder why such a country that has more stability and less people than Nigeria is behind Nigeria in gdp per capita...
we don't have the same resources
remember
even with that, we still managed to make our people better off
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2018
The right CV for the right job.We will fly in regards to ICT with him leading us.

Kenya's Joe Mucheru CV

Joseph Mucheru MBS is the current Kenyan Cabinet Secretary in the Ministry of Information and Communications. He is a former Google Sub-Sahara Africa Lead based in the Google Nairobi office. He was Google's first Sub-Saharan employee and was key to setting up of Googles presence in Africa from 2007.

Before joining Google he worked at Wananchi Online, a company he co-founded in 1999, in various roles at the company including Chief Technology Officer and Chief Executive Officer.

He attended the Business Executive Programme from Stanford University Graduate School of Business in 2008. He holds a (B Sc. (Hons)) in Economics & Computer Science from City University London.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Yobeezy:

The worst thing is that some of them are claiming Kenya to be their second home,they're too much stuck and obsessed with the Kenyan soil to the extent that they don't want to go back to their country.

Kenya is not there second home it's their first home

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Yobeezy:

Why are Nigerians hacking Kenyans account in this thread when Kenyans are defending their points?
These Nigerians are naturally scammers,we've already established that.
Take great care,don't extend it to east African soil.

Not even that. When you are telling the truth you get band for 24 hours and then 48 hours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2018
mtis:

How is Ghana my friend.. Heard you guys are really calm not like you know who.. cheesy

I am living in south africa but I have lived in ghana for 5 years before. Ghana was excellent. The only big problem in ghana then was nigeria's causing a lot of problems.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I am living in south africa but I have lived in ghana for 5 years before. Ghana was excellent. The only big problem in ghana then was nigeria's causing a lot of problems.

The reason why most of the Nigerians in Kenya are referred to as criminal elements is that they take advantage of our exemplary telecommunication services. Since the internet is cheap, reliable and fast they start engaging in yahoo yahoo scams, they also take advantage of the huge tourists number by selling drugs to addicted white tourists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.