Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,309 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289879 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Jonraid:
Picture 2. BitPesa was featured in the Companies to Inspire Africa report last year at the London Stock Exchange!!

Picture 3. Ambassador Karau, Kenyan Cabinet Secretaries of ICT and Energy and the UNCTAD Secretary General in Davos this week - alongside the awesome Global Blockchain Business Council Talking positive regulation in Kenya and beyond -- and the SG carries his own selfie stick!

Bitpesa has secured up to 10 million US dollars and more funds are coming to it!
Was about to join bitpesa some years back but didn't coz they were requesting much personal info...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2018
You've missed out a lot then.Who knows where it could have taken you by now?
mtis:

Was about to join bitpesa some years back but didn't coz they were requesting much personal info...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2018
gallivant:

I told you Nigerian men you are a bunch of feminine pussies. Ok, you guys look great. You satisfied? Lol

I am glad you have noticed a reoccurring pattern of self loath masked and branded as 'we have the best looks in Africa'. What a pathetic bunch of people. Giant punks!
Totally right...an have seen the same pattern with Somalis..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Jonraid:
You've missed out a lot then.Who knows where it could have taken you by now?
I use other platforms..not local though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I am living in south africa but I have lived in ghana for 5 years before. Ghana was excellent. The only big problem in ghana then was nigeria's causing a lot of problems.

Am not saying all naijas are bad but the few we gt here are nuisance.... So am like how does Ghanaians survive with 5 million
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

The reason why most of the Nigerians in Kenya are referred to as criminal elements is that they take advantage of our exemplary telecommunication services. Since the internet is cheap, reliable and fast they start engaging in yahoo yahoo scams, they also take advantage of the huge tourists number by selling drugs to addicted white tourists.

selling drugs to white pedofiles,yes.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
you kenyans are weak asss cockroaches....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2018
rvp2018:
Very nice. I hope we continue investing in proper fiber broadband countrywide.
Got say the fiber thingy has great impact on our economy...smart people are using it to their benefit not like naijas..its like been given a matatu for business but start using it to commit crime...naijas please change your ways..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:
We are smart.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

selling drugs to white pedofiles,yes.....
Nigerian pedophiles... You guys are even worse than White pedo's. I wonder how many you are guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
mtis:

We are smart.. grin grin

you mean,smart cockroaches.....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Since I left this thread, it has gone to the dogs.

But seriously, don't Kenyans have a life outside this thread? You guys eat, breathe and live on this thread. It's so bad that Kenyans have even outnumbered Nigerians on this thread.
You guys should get a life. Nigerians are no longer interested in you. Can't you go somewhere else?

Why are you guys addicted to talking about Nigeria and with Nigerians?
Aren't you guys ashamed that in a forum with millions of Nigerians, the number of people who have Kenya's attention can be counted with the fingers of one hand? It's really pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Nowenuse:

But seriously, don't Kenyans have a life outside this thread? You guys eat, breathe and live on this thread. It's so bad that Kenyans have even outnumbered Nigerians on this thread.
You guys should get a life. Nigerians are no longer interested in you. Can't you go somewhere else?

Aren't you guys ashamed that in a forum with millions of Nigerians, the number of people who have Kenya's attention can be counted with the fingers of one hand? It's really pathetic!
They have no place to go again, here is there new home only to insult Nigeria and Nigerians smh for these people!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Litmus: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

We nigerians have a bad reputation all over the world. Even we have a bad reputation on the moon. In the beginning of this thread most of the nigerians did not know about kenya, south africa and ghana. With our stupidity we started open her big mouth to fight these countries when they are more progressive than us in all aspects. Think before you leap. What made a lot of nigeria run away from this thread is the world cup exit after the hammering by argentina. A lot of them exited nairaland. Empty vessels make the most noise no see how empty we nigerians are.The poor education in the country is to blame for all of this rubbish.

Selfdeceat.

Here's the truth: Nigerians are respected all over the world, Nigerians are doctors, Lawyers, accountants, engineers, in police forces, in armies, great sportsmen and women in many Nations. Nigerians are chemists, business owners, fashion designers, trend setters and virtually the only people from Africa giving Africa a veneer of respectability. East Africa shamed blacks for decades by starving and requiring aid and world wide campaigns to feed your father's, mothers and children, imagine such a monumental disgrace, and yet you people have mouth. Africa became known as Starving Africans because of you East Africans. in any case, I would add that it is Nigerians magnificent representation for Africa and blacks generally that got some whites irritated and hatfull of Nigerians. And in conjunction with the rest of you ugly hearted jelouse Africans , selfhateing Caribbeans that hate Africans, Indians that find that Nigerians are a competition and aware of how they target blacks with white support, is partly why all these attacks on Nigerians in terms of desperately needing to tarnish us. You Ghanaians and Kenyans are all COONS .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
mtis:

Am not saying all naijas are bad but the few we gt here are nuisance.... So am like how does Ghanaians survive with 5 million
we sometimes just turn a blind eye to let them enjoy a lil bit of freedom.
Pan Africanism you know smiley smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

As for me I would like a flight on the Sukhoi 35. Can you arrange that? grin grin grin grin

lol, the closest we can come to that is Uganda's Su-30. How about that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Litmus:

That's actually more a Ghana trait than an igbo one.Still, Ghanaians should worry more about the preponderance of "Giant Dwafs" in their population ( those weird broad, tall people with short arms and legs)

What's the term for that syndrome?

grin

Never heard of that trait.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nowenuse:

Which thread did you leave Nowe. You have been here as the mad woman Timewilltell. Deny

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

WTF!!! Pedo, dont misbehave or we bust your nuts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
You're right in as far as East Africa being poster child of famine in 80s & 90s. Even China recently was. But East Africa are turning the corner. Ethiopia the poster child of famine has turned the corner - and is lifted many million out of poverty. Whole of East Africa is turning the corner - growing at world fastest rate without any natural resources- except for Burundi, Eritrea and Somali. Now Nigeria is doing the opposite - it's regressing and is now officially the HQ of poverty. How they overtook India? Nigeria has now joined the few countries in Africa that haven't got their shiet together - you can always name the bottom 10 in any Index in Africa now-
Nigeria,
Niger,
Chad,
Central Africa Republic,
DRC Congo,
Burundi,
South Sudan,
Somalia,
Eritrea.
And maybe Gambia, Guinea, Liberia,Siera Leono & Zimbwabwe(only there temporarily).

countries that have escaped the bottom 10 in one generation include Angola, Mozambique, Malawi, Ethiopia & Rwanda.

Countries that stand out in bottom 10 for me are Nigeria, DRC Congo and Zim. They don't belong there. The chronic ones are small, war-torn, landlocked and really dogged by huge problems including illeteracy & will need two generations or more to escape from the bottom.

How Nigeria found itself in bottom 10 of Africa in any serious indices despite having enormous petro-dollars is something you need to honestly talk about in Nigeria.

Litmus:

Selfdeceat.

Here's the truth: Nigerians are respected all over the world, Nigerians are doctors, Lawyers, accountants, engineers, in police forces, in armies, great sportsmen and women in many Nations. Nigerians are chemists, business owners, fashion designers, trend setters and virtually the only people from Africa giving Africa a veneer of respectability. East Africa shamed blacks for decades by starving and requiring aid and world wide campaigns to feed your father's, mothers and children, imagine such a monumental disgrace, and yet you people have mouth. Africa became known as Starving Africans because of you East Africans. in any case, I would add that it is Nigerians magnificent representation for Africa and blacks generally that got some whites irritated and hatfull of Nigerians. And in conjunction with the rest of you ugly hearted jelouse Africans , selfhateing Caribbeans that hate Africans, Indians that find that Nigerians are a competition and aware of how they target blacks with white support, is partly why all these attacks on Nigerians in terms of desperately needing to tarnish us. You Ghanaians and Kenyans are all COONS .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
All the 7 top level Kenyan Defense Forces Commanders

We gat a woman now. Can Nigeria ever have a female Commander at the highest level or they must stick to the Kitchen like Buhari's wife?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
How bout that for contrast?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
There is a distinction between the government and the people.A majority of US citizens didn't want a war with Iraq,but what happened?
TayserMahiri:
How bout that for contrast?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Which thread did you leave Nowe. You have been here as the mad woman Timewilltell. Deny

You have become so obsessed with me perhaps to the extent that you now see me in your dreams maybe and you think I've been here with you all this while.

Look below. My last comment on this thread was on June 24th. That's almost 3 weeks ago!
Unless you can prove otherwise!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

WTF!!! Pedo, dont misbehave or we bust your nuts.

am not finish with you eastern cockroaches.....idioots....!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
rvp2018:
You're right in as far as East Africa being poster child of famine in 80s & 90s. Even China recently was. But East Africa are turning the corner. Ethiopia the poster child of famine has turned the corner - and is lifted many million out of poverty. Whole of East Africa is turning the corner - growing at world fastest rate without any natural resources- except for Burundi, Eritrea and Somali. Now Nigeria is doing the opposite - it's regressing and is now officially the HQ of poverty. How they overtook India? Nigeria has now joined the few countries in Africa that haven't got their shiet together - you can always name the bottom 10 in any Index in Africa now-
Nigeria,
Niger,
Chad,
Central Africa Republic,
DRC Congo,
Burundi,
South Sudan,
Somalia,
Eritrea.
And maybe Gambia, Guinea, Liberia,Siera Leono & Zimbwabwe(only there temporarily).

countries that have escaped the bottom 10 in one generation include Angola, Mozambique, Malawi, Ethiopia & Rwanda.

Countries that stand out in bottom 10 for me are Nigeria, DRC Congo and Zim. They don't belong there. The chronic ones are small, war-torn, landlocked and really dogged by huge problems including illeteracy & will need two generations or more to escape from the bottom.

How Nigeria found itself in bottom 10 of Africa in any serious indices despite having enormous petro-dollars is something you need to honestly talk about in Nigeria.

they will eventualy power out....all nations reach their maximum and then mellow out....nigeria reached theirs in the 80s.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:
All the 7 top level Kenyan Defense Forces Commanders

We gat a woman now. Can Nigeria ever have a female Commander at the highest level or they must stick to the Kitchen like Buhari's wife?

dont be daft....ofcourse nigeria has female commanders.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Young Scientists Kenya (YSK)

Two Kenyan students emerged 5th globally (only ones from Africa) recently after inventing a foot mouse (not the mice in aso rock but computer mouse) for use by people with hand disabilities. The gadget is also head-controllable if the user lacks both hands and legs.

Other notable innovations by YSK include:

1. A way of constructing roads from plastic waste.
2. Biodegradable bags made from starch
3. A gadget named I-Sight to help the blind navigate their way. detects what is on roads including the colour of the traffic lights and sends data, which is communicated verbally, to the user via phone.
4. A system for extracting diesel from plastics. Yeah, reverse mining. Nigerians do the dirty work, we reverse the process.
5. A game called ICO which helps the public know more about taxation and how deductions are made. Not necessary in country like Nigeria where people dont pay tax. Useful for Kenya as she aims to have all citizens pay tax for self sufficiency.
6. A system to detect overloading in vehicles and motorcycles.
7. A system to detect illegal migrants.

That last one is a joke but illegal Nigerian migrants you get the point.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

dont be daft....ofcourse nigeria has female commanders.....

At what level?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
TayserMahiri:

At what level?

what...?...dont ask of me now to go search for photos....that will realy piss me off.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
YSK Exhibition, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

what...?...dont ask of me now to go search for photos....that will realy piss me off.....

Lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.