Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280526 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Will be a great idea if you stick to Swahili.
lol.... The eagles are watching, right? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
theenchanter:
how the Tanzanians take reach here na hin dey baffle me.
Every sh**ty country wanna compare with Kenya.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Hahaha!! Are you kidding.
Did you even read the news!? The news from Kenya and the editor from kenya.
You guys trying each way to paint negatives about Tanzania. I don't know why are you doing that.

Can you pleas listen official news from TZ here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4MtNHoiTlo

Subtitles!!!

This is not ujamaa forum !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Will be a great idea if you stick to Swahili.
We are in public. People can see true color of Kenyans.
I told you to show us what do you have. You are making noise.
You have nothing to tell us.
Hello Nigerians
Nairobi. Largest slum in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtis:

lol, nobody is comparing with u, y'all just reek of inferiority complex.

U called d Tanzanians yourself through ur unguarded use if words. That's kikuyu1.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Hello Nigerians
oh, that's awful.

Maybe u guys should focus on development instead of pulling eachother down. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
theenchanter:
lol.... The eagles are watching, right? grin

Nuh! They speak terrible English you cant get what they are saying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
theenchanter:
lol, nobody is comparing with u, y'all just reek of inferiority complex.

U called d Tanzanians yourself through ur unguarded use if words. That's kikuyu1.

its ok they are one of our best customers.. grin grin

"Exports to Tanzania rose by the highest margin, outpacing other top buyers of Kenya’s goods in the first five months of the year, fresh statistics show, as trade relations begin to improve between the two states. "
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nuh! They speak terrible English you cant get what they are saying.
nuh! They're writing, not speaking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Hello Nigerians

grin
We have been through all this with the Nigerians. Thats typically what happens when ppl get beaten here. Its an established truth. Instead of showing us your estates you are busy smearing Kenya. Dont be a loser.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
theenchanter:
how the Tanzanians take reach here na hin dey baffle me.
Nairobi largest slum in the world.
Kibera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtis:

These Bongo losers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
theenchanter:
oh, that's awful.

Maybe u guys should focus on development instead of pulling eachother down. smiley

Its them to focus on their communist country. No one invited them here but they are too attracted to Kenya to keep off.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kazikazi:
Boy u sound childish.which development do u have so far?? What about ur army? Did they invent anything? This is Tanzanian military work

You're just feeling jealousy,kenya is no longer interested to match its development record and progress with your bongolala nation.You people are forcefully pushing us to get involved in a senseless arguments.
You're bragging with army invention yet they have never even participated in a torn war with terrorists,our KDF did that coldly and their success of minimizing terrorism was also blossomed by improved security using means of modern technology by installing CCTV's in sensitive urban areas,it has been quite a while and difficult for Alshabaab militia to plan terror attacks in Kenya.
If it were Tanzania being attacked by Alshabaab, it would be tirelessly struggling to fight them just like another poverty nation in west Africa called Nigeria is struggling to fight boko haram till to date.
You have the army in numbers but have they ever gone for a war battle in the field?
We might not have army in numbers but KDF are more powerful than your armies,they were even among the top most paid Armies in Africa by both AU and Amisom since their rigourous work in the battle field is worth enough!

You sound primitive by bragging with the fighting equipments that Tanzania army has made yet they rarely engages in a battle,KDF made its equipments too which is more superior than yours that enabled them to finish some of the inhumane Alshabaab terrorist.

Take it or leave it or go hang yourself,Kenya is far ahead of Tanzania in aspects like technology,democracy,economy,infrastructure,education,tourism,human resources,electricity production,civilization,FDI etc
Even your fellow silly Tanzanians in this thread knows this.
The ONLY aspect and I repeat ONLY in which Tanzania is slightly above Kenya is entertainment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by macAB: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Trump id the president bros]

Why bring me into this?

Young man let me advice you..it is a sign of mental shallowness to curse and abuse on an interactive forum. Infact I ignore people who act as you do cos they are a threat to themselves as the act wricks lack of mental cohesion and good psychological well being.

When you read an opinion of another just learn to calm down and tender yours. Being educated goes beyond the ability to write grammar but it also involves the intellectual prowess to hold up arguments without vulgarity.

Donald trump may never get close to the white house due to this appalling nature you just displayed ....cursing while you should be discussing issues intelligently is a low life atitude.

Please adjust and don't bother cursing me cos you will only be wasting your time..I am too intellectual matured to troll.

Have a great day[/quote]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

These Bongo losers.
So true …Do you know most of the beggars in Nairobi are from Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Kibera

You do realize 99 % of Dar es Salam is a slum?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin
We have been through all this with the Nigerians. Thats typically what happens when ppl get beaten here. Its an established truth. Instead of showing us your estates you are busy smearing Kenya. Dont be a loser.
Hahaha!! Stop comparing Tanzania with your corrupt country(kenya).
If you proceed we will show everything you have.
Also don't call names our President. We are building our country (Tanzania) we don't want to compare to anybody.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtis:

So true …Do you know most of the beggars in Nairobi are from Tanzania

Everyone knows that. In fact we should replace the word Begging with Tanzania in the dictionary. Even as far as Meru you find these communist beggars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i15AApTWB9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRWuhhMW0k

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

please please lem post this .. grin grin

Dar es Salam city cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Hahaha!! Stop comparing Tanzania with your corrupt country(kenya).
If you proceed we will show everything you have.
Also don't call names our President. We are building our country (Tanzania) we don't want to compare to anybody.

You must be an idiot. You came here and started comparing your country to Kenya and now you telling me to stop comparing with your country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Everyone knows that. In fact we should replace the word Begging with Tanzania in the dictionary. Even as far as Meru you find these communist beggars
grin grin grin grin
Annael:

Kibera

Don't be ignorant please,you're the same idiot who posted this kibera stuff just the other week and some Kenyans in this thread quoted your post by showing you with facts and links stating the slum population in Nairobi is at 5% if not below and kibera's population doesn't even reach 200k as at 2018.
Now that Tanzania is the poverty capital of East Africa,please show us the slum population of daresalaam,it must huge enough grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hey boy. Do you have any evidence.
Mention only one slum in Dar es salaam

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtis:

please please lem post this .. grin grin

Dar es Salam city cheesy

grin

They think because we dont want to post their slummish city we dont know what goes around in lala land.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You must be an idiot. You came here and started comparing your country with Kenya and now you telling me to stop comparing with your country.

They're pathetic attention seekers.
They should take back this stupidity to their useless and boring jamii forum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Hey boy. Do you have any evidence.

Post latest stats,you're even sleeping in your brain.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

DAR ES SALAAM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is this a wheelbarrow or a cart help a brother to understand.

Kazikazi:
DO you think you have reached our levels?? Open ur eyes n see.This is Tanzanian military work.mind u..we didnt assembe.we do ourselves.now show me yours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

They're pathetic attention seekers.
They should take back this stupidity to their useless and boring jamii forum.

Very stoopid. Can someone check if the govt has closed that forum again because I dont understand why they are shitting here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i15AApTWB9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzRWuhhMW0k

Shame to them,they're even coming to beg for recognition with Kenyans in a foreign forum,the likes of annael and kazikazi.
TayserMahiri:

DAR ES SALAAM
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.