Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,638 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264266 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Each of those slums has a pack of Tanzanian beggars. Do you know that? Thats where your poorest come to eke out a living. You should thank us for having places that can house your downtrodden.

That guy is coming up with his own list cause most of those areas he listed are not up even to the standards of a slum,most of them are low income estate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

They should start a thread with Burundi or Somalia.

Exactly! Even Uganda is better than them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Pwahahahahaha!! I told you to show me just one slum from Dar es salaam you are making noises
Show me sky video like these
Dar es salaam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9_yf00UGIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bPyvM9pb-s?t=28

Show me sky view of Nairobi

Dont be so desperate.

Go back to page 1 and start educating yourself. There are many of those views (and they're called aerial views not sky views my Bongolala friend). We just dont have time for you. Right now our focus is evicting you from here using NYS trucks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

Who cares about Tanzania in this thread?
Listen carefully,this thread was mainly for Kenyans and Nigerians.You ought to have started a thread comparing Tanzania with another in Africa of your choice,Kenyans won't be bothered to intrude desperately in your thread like the way you people are doing all in the name of seeking shallow fame...shameless
You're even coming to fight us in a foreign forum,we had already left that government censored forum for you people.
So just take this childish behaviour back to your useless jamii forum.

Hahahaha!! you the one started to insult us.
Now we are showing the true side of kenya
Turkana Life in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

Mtis don't waste your time arguing with that idiot because he's struggling to use old stats in his weak defense.
Funny I kinda have soft spot for Tanzanias but these two are something else
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

That guy is coming up with his own list cause most of those areas he listed are not up even to the standards of a slum,most of them are low income estate.

They will do anything but we here for all their shyt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

We are dealing with you properly
This is Kenya
Kenya is not safe to stay

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

Wayyy better. Ugandans dont beg! Even Rwandese and Burundians dont beg!

These begging masters should catch a cold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

Who cares about Tanzania in this thread?
Listen carefully,this thread was mainly for Kenyans and Nigerians.You ought to have started a thread comparing Tanzania with another in Africa of your choice,Kenyans won't be bothered to intrude desperately in your thread like the way you people are doing all in the name of seeking shallow fame...shameless
You're even coming to fight us in a foreign forum,we had already left that government censored forum for you people.
So just take this childish behaviour back to your useless jamii forum.
The moment u started talking nosense about us in this forum thats how we decided to come.u spoke alot of evil against us.that was a devilish.now we are striping u naked..and wait for more.tell me what are ur guys trying to do here in Mathare Kenya??

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Pwahahahahaha!! I told you to show me just one slum from Dar es salaam you are making noises
Dar es salaam

Oh poor you. What happens when no one knows about you, doesn't pay any attention whatsoever because of bunch of reasons, including that you are a nobody? You go ranting at the top of your voice, poking your head where you are irrelevant provoking.... Nice strategy lol.
Just that you are making yourselves bunch of big fools.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Hii ujinga ndio iliwafanya kuwa maskini
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

They will do anything but we here for all their shyt
You Started it let us finish it
Flying Toilet in Nairobi Kenya grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKwZBL2WEfA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

We are dealing with you properly
This is Kenya
Kenya is not safe to stay

Yes madam, Kenya is not safe from your begging escapades.

Now you are in Murang'a county! Which Kenyan area will you spare? The moment you arrive in those Turkana areas they should blow your communist heads off.

Murang'a County residents have decried the influx of beggars who have invaded several towns in the area and who have continued to fleece them of their hard earned money. The beggars who come from the neighbouring country Tanzania, have become a permanent feature in the towns where they position themselves at strategic areas in the streets armed with bowls to beg. Send 'NEWS' to 40227 to receive all the important breaking news as it happens TUKO.co.ke embarked on a fact finding mission to unearth how the beggars go on with their business undeterred despite the presence of police officers. Most of them are in the country illegally and in blatant disregard of the country's immigration laws as most of them are trafficked into Kenya. One bar along Biashara Street, which is the busiest street in Murang'a town below the main matatu bus terminus, has been their home for nearly ten years where they have rented rooms at the facility on a full time basis. Most of them suffer from various forms of challenges like physical deformities while others are hearing impaired, dumb and blind. The beggars also come in tow with able bodied persons who aid them in moving from one person to another to beg as others push them around using wheel chairs

https://www.tuko.co.ke/274424-unease-tanzanian-beggars-invade-muranga-county-towns.html#274424

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kazikazi:
The moment u started talking nosense about us in this forum thats how we decided to come.u spoke alot of evil against us.that was a devilish.now we are striping u naked..and wait for more.tell me what are ur guys trying to do here in Mathare Kenya??

If you were doing that you wouldnt be begging.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

You Started it let us finish it
Flying Toilet in Nairobi Kenya grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKwZBL2WEfA

Desperation will kill you. You started it now you trying to play victim. Thats normal with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtis:

They cant be recognized by no one unless they associate themselves to Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yes madam, Kenya is not safe from your begging escapades.

Now you are in Murang'a county! Which Kenyan area will you spare? The moment you arrive in those areas they should blow your communist heads off.

Murang'a County residents have decried the influx of beggars who have invaded several towns in the area and who have continued to fleece them of their hard earned money. The beggars who come from the neighbouring country Tanzania, have become a permanent feature in the towns where they position themselves at strategic areas in the streets armed with bowls to beg. Send 'NEWS' to 40227 to receive all the important breaking news as it happens TUKO.co.ke embarked on a fact finding mission to unearth how the beggars go on with their business undeterred despite the presence of police officers. Most of them are in the country illegally and in blatant disregard of the country's immigration laws as most of them are trafficked into Kenya. One bar along Biashara Street, which is the busiest street in Murang'a town below the main matatu bus terminus, has been their home for nearly ten years where they have rented rooms at the facility on a full time basis. Most of them suffer from various forms of challenges like physical deformities while others are hearing impaired, dumb and blind. The beggars also come in tow with able bodied persons who aid them in moving from one person to another to beg as others push them around using wheel chairs

https://www.tuko.co.ke/274424-unease-tanzanian-beggars-invade-muranga-county-towns.html#274424

I don't care
I want to show everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFO_gcNzuic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Hahahaha!! you the one started to insult us.
Now we are showing the true side of kenya
Turkana Life in Kenya

Some slums in mwanza and daresalaam.
Yack!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

I don't care
I want to show everyone

If you were smart you would come up with your own style. You just copying what Nigerians did when we beat them. You cant even think for yourselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

I don't care
I want to show everyone

Have a look at this you useless attention seeker.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

They cant be recognized by no one unless they associate themselves to Kenya.
Who cares. Whatever you say. We are here to show your shit
Lewa Airport and Lokichogio Airport - Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

Some slums in mwanza and daresalaam.
Yack!

They are very lucky no one cares about their backwater. One cant even have the time in the world to find out whats happening in Tz because it doesnt matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

lol, you are boring!

Even if you post every inch of Kenyan remote areas it doesnt change the fact that your country is a poor communist backwater.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
TayserMahiri:

True.Ugandans,rwandese and Burundians are more matured and civilized than these useless attention seeking bongolalas.

They're the most shallow minded people in east Africa,too typical indeed!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Dar es salaam

I've never interacted with humans reaching such levels of idiocy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Ujamaa utopia...atleast naijas can brag about their GDP...what do have...poverty na ujinga undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtis:

Na watazidi kuwa maskini!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Annael:

Dar es salaam

No gonna happen ..you want to come here an start begging grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

True.Ugandans,rwandese and Burundians are more matured and civilized than these useless attention seeking bongolalas.

They're the most shallow minded people in east Africa,too typical indeed!

just found out why they are making a lot of noise here. Their best team has just been walloped on home soil by Kenya's Gor Mahia. No wonder they are in revenge mood. They were already trailing in the first minute probably staring at the Kenyans like they are from the Moon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
mtis:

Ujamaa utopia...atleast naijas can brag about their GDP...what do have...poverty na ujinga undecided

Nairobi's GDP alone is equal to 3/4 of the whole of Tanzania's GDP.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yobeezy:

Nairobi's GDP alone is equal to 3/4 of the whole of Tanzania's GDP.
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
@kazikazi how is magufuli ? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.