Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,512 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272899 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2018
kikuyu1:

Mwenzangu,we've established the GDP thing using forensic audit tools,expert testimony from international experts and local Dangoteland officials that even pre recession that 500 $ bn figure was a wet dream,the punchline of a hilarious joke dreamed up by a CBN schizo who should be in jail for economic sabotage,btw! Notice,how even geniuses like Nowenuse never refer to that again! A lot of time went into that audit.....
IJS.
You are clearly fighting a lost battle here,rafiki but you just can't help yourself grin This Nigerian GDP is hurting you to no end and you can't hide it. But then how far ahead can you get selling unprocessed coffee and tea? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2018
obaaderemi:
And look at the way he was posting pictures of ladies pantys on an open forum. He went as far as bringing the screenshot. He has not been the same since his first husband, Kwametut aka kwamecrazy dumped his arsee.grin He went for The Kibera Walker, but like the hyena meat I guess he is, he got dumped again. Both his husbands are no longer in circulation. Tasha is an ediot, always so quick to label others what he suffers from.
Hahahahahahaha you don kill somebody wife here oh! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Lol, I like how these tanzanians have slinced the blood suckers of Africa. We learnt so much about their slavery and they ran grin grin
Hahahahahaha seriously
the Tanzanians really whoop their fvcking arses, they can't hold the pain anymore so they ran back to kibera slum to rest for sometime! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Annael:

We like our The United Republic of Tanzania.
Do you know how many united countries in the world.
1. United Republic of Tanzania
2. United States of America
3. United Kingdoms
4. United Arabs of Emirates

We like Union because is power.
You are country is tribal.
if you have to use english try as much as possible to be understandable

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
jaycent:
That fool don't even know the meaning of GDP. 88bn and the fool is even proud of it grin
dont forget you guys are abt 200m. 5times kenyas population

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
obaaderemi:
You are clearly fighting a lost battle here,rafiki but you just can't help yourself grin T[b]his Nigerian GDP is hurting you to no end and you can't hide it.[/b] But then how far ahead can you get selling unprocessed coffee and tea? grin

I actually get why you insist I'm hurting,really I do. Its projection:
1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Projection

Just for you we'll take the easiest explanation,no1! Continue projecting,but you see those with clear eyes,see things clearly. They look at Dangoteland perpetual heroic and Gigantic posing and see a mighty dwarf struggling mightily-AND DIE LAUGHING!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
obaaderemi:
Other Kenyans are ashamed of you for posting that $88bn shiit. You are clearly new here and out of your depth. ;
Hahahahahaha i don die! He just came like a commando and got his arse whooped like tasha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
blaimy...they ran away like cockroaches....

tanzanians are bad asss oooo......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
annael...do you have more pictures of tanzania....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
justtoodark:
leave him or her alone.busy drinking albino blood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
blackboys:

get lost..!!!!.... angry angry

did i asked you for anything....??

dont quote me again....!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
blackboys:
While you're busy drinking cow blood and lizard blood. Ode?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kur17:

Even the Dar buildings/pics they repetitively upload here are operated by Kenyans and Kenyan companies...what do farmers have to do with skyscrapers anyway...?
What a lie! Which building are you kenyans operating in tanzania? Just tell me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Kazikazi:
What a lie! Which building are you kenyans operating in tanzania? Just tell me.
Kenyans as usual.
everything for Tanzanians they say belong to them.
Which is childish behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:

l agree Kenya is a bigger shithole than Naija, but Naija is a shithole nonetheless, a shithole with so much potentials, and yes Kenya is too small for Naija.
Mandela has Asian features and he looks to be originally from China or Singapore. SA is a mixed community, l wonder why they are debating that.

Lol, I used to think you were one of the few Nigerians with a bit of sense on this forum until I read the bolded grin. The Kenyans have really messed you up , or you are just simple lazy to do some research before embarrassing yourself? Go and read up on why South Africans like Mandela have that look and please do come back to apologise grin. grin grin grin. Nigerian education is something else.

Mandela looks Chinese

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You can't compare naija to your Kenya shythole . Not even SA can match us in development left alone you. Looks tell where you come from ,hence I chose Mandela that he doesn't look African but east Asian coz he is mixed

Lol, where did this new zombie come from grin. I repeat , nigerian education is a curse to Africa grin. Why do they keep giving the world geniuses like this one grin. Comparing the develoment of mzantsi to a slum country which has majority of people living in abject poverty, less than 50% enjoy 24hrs of electricity and I'm being generous here , bleeped education system , dirty public offices , unliveable cities , the worst police force in the world , citizens selling each other to slavery , citenzs paying large sums of money to be enslaved by Arabs and eupeans shocked, dangerous roads , people using boreholes in 2018 grin. Come the f#ck on. SA has her own problems but when it comes to development and taking care of our own , we are no match for you, deal with it and it will take a long time for that to change. As for Mandela being mixed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:
This arguement about skin colour is childish in my opinion and just a needless prolongation to this childish thread.

Lol, your compatriots clearly have an obsession with skin colour , infact they hate their dark skin too much , it's embarasing.

By the way , you said SAns were largely illiterate before 94, where did you get that from grin. Last time I checked we were the 3rd most literate country in Africa, only lead by zimbos and Guinea , and you are nowhere not even on the top 5.....genius lol. So did we round up all the old illirates sent them back to school after 94 ? Or maybe we killed them all to be in that position grin. How is this possible ? So before 94 there were no schools in SA or what?

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Lol you must be charcoal masai , the dummies who won't admit Mandela wasn't really African. Go and bleach grin

This is just embarrassing for Nigerians, why do you people have so much self hate shocked, and to make it worse you display your idiocy on a forum that is visited by foreigners and different races . I wonder what happened to you people over there to make you see yourselves as ugly . You guys need national therapy , this is just unhealthy. Why would a sane African call darkskin charcoal ? Especially an African from a region that has the highest concentration of dark skin people undecided. Your buffoonery is out of this world. Stop being an idiot , having a natural light skin doesn't equate to being mixed, so do features like the eyes you see on Mandela. Maybe in Nigeria light skin people aren't black grin, don't involve us in your self -hating ish.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2018
justtoodark:
Yap yap
This is Tanzania
Selous Game Reserve - Tanzania

Selous Game Reserve is Africa's largest game reserve and one of favourite game viewing areas in Africa. Covering 50,000 square kilometres, is amongst the largest protected areas in Africa and is relatively undisturbed by human impact

Africa’s largest and oldest game reserve is one of its most scenic wildlife destinations; the Selous is utterly beautiful. The beauty of the park is matched by the quality of a safari here; boating, walking and fly camping compliment standard game driving in thriving wildlife areas. This is an outrageously good safari park and an essential component of any southern circuit itinerary.

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/selous-game-reserve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Tanzania

The jewel in Ngorongoro's crown is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world. About 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sq kms in area, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder.

The Ngorongoro Crater is one of Africa’s most famous sites and is said to have the highest density of wildlife in Africa. Sometimes described as an ‘eighth wonder of the world’, the Crater has achieved world renown, attracting an ever-increasing number of visitors each year. You are unlikely to escape other vehicles here, but you are guaranteed great wildlife viewing in a genuinely mind-blowing environment. There is nowhere else in Africa quite like Ngorongoro!

[img]http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/images/uploads/ngorongoro_trails_map.jpg[/img]

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/ngorongoro-crater
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2018
Udzungwa National Park - Tanzania

Udzungwa is the largest and with most biodiversity and a chain of a dozen large forest-swathed mountains that rise majestically from the flat coastal scrub of eastern Tanzania. Known collectively as the Eastern Arc Mountains, this archipelago of isolated massifs has also been dubbed as the African Galapagos for its treasure-trove of endemic plants and animals, most familiarly being the delicate African violet.

Brooding and primeval, the forests of Udzungwa seem positively enchanted: a verdant refuge of sunshine-dappled glades enclosed by 30-metre (100 foot) high trees, their buttresses layered with fungi, lichens, mosses and ferns.

Udzungwa alone among the ancient ranges of the Eastern Arc has been accorded the national park status. It is also unique within Tanzania in that its closed-canopy forest spans altitudes of 250 metres (820 feet) to above 2,000 metres (6,560 ft) without interruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T310Q1pLEc

[img]http://www.parks.it/world/TZ/parco.nazionale.monti.udzungwa/mapl.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://www.gamilytours.co.tz/en/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/udzungwa.png[/img]

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/udzungwa-national-park
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Annael:

Yap yap
This is Tanzania
Selous Game Reserve - Tanzania

Selous Game Reserve is Africa's largest game reserve and one of favourite game viewing areas in Africa. Covering 50,000 square kilometres, is amongst the largest protected areas in Africa and is relatively undisturbed by human impact

Africa’s largest and oldest game reserve is one of its most scenic wildlife destinations; the Selous is utterly beautiful. The beauty of the park is matched by the quality of a safari here; boating, walking and fly camping compliment standard game driving in thriving wildlife areas. This is an outrageously good safari park and an essential component of any southern circuit itinerary.

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/selous-game-reserve

nice....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Lake Ngozi - Tanzania

Lake Ngozi, a thrilling crater lake in Southern Highlands of Tanzania

Standing as the second largest Crater Lake in Africa, Ngosi Lake is the leading tourist attraction in Rungwe district pulling hundreds of visitors each year.

The lake is located about 38 kilometers south of Mbeya city, near the sprawling Tukuyu Township. It is located on Ngosi peak on the Uporoto Mountains which makes part of Eastern Arc ranges.

It is located at an uplift of 2,600 meters above sea level in a thick, natural forest of the Uporoto nature reserve, covering some 9,332 hectares of land. It has a length of 2.5 kilometers and width of 1.5 kilometers and 75 meters deep.

Map of Africa in Water - Lake Ngozi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhQ0I_vvdi8

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/lake-ngozi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Hahaha I'm happy the tanzanians came to drive these slum people out. Now it's time to destroy these slave South Africans, I see that idiotic bytch of a hoe liones whatever is back with her loud stupid senseless self. I hate that thing with a passion she loves too much to talk about Nigeria and is very jealous of the good things in Nigeria. Idiot.

Lol, quote me directly if you want to talk ish about me grin grin. I promise I won't bite deep this time around , I can see i left a scar on you already . Why else would you be this obsessed with me " hating me with a passion" grin, qouting my name in all your silly threads. Now that I've logged in ,you can't spell my name correctly cheesy. You have my attention now , you've been craving it for far too long , dimwit !

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.