Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6274076 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, your compatriots clearly have an obsession with skin colour , infact they hate their dark skin too much , it's embarasing.

By the way , you said SAns were largely illiterate before 94, where did you get that from grin. Last time I checked we were the 3rd most literate country in Africa, only lead by zimbos and Guinea , and you are nowhere not even on the top 5.....genius lol. So did we round up all the old illirates sent them back to school after 94 ? Or maybe we killed them all to be in that position grin. How is this possible ? So before 94 there were no schools in SA or what?
Were the oppressed black minorities also amongst these class of literates?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Were the oppressed black minorities also amongst these class of literates?

Black minorities ? cheesy

94.37 percent

The statistic depicts the literacy rate in South Africa .The literacy rate measures the percentage of people aged 15 and above who can read and write. In 2015, South Africa's literacy rate was around 94.37 percent.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/572836/literacy-rate-in-south-africa/

My question to you again , if before 94 we were largely illiterate, how did we get here in less than 25 years ? What did we do to the elders who lived under the regime ? Are they not part of South Africa anymore ?

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Mahale Mountains National Park - Tanzania

The park like its northerly neighbor Gombe is home to some of the Africa’s last remaining wild chimpanzees, a population of roughly 900, they are habituated to human visitors by a Japanese research project founded in the 1960s.

Mahale is located in the Western Tanzania to the South of Kigoma town, it is bordering Lake Tanganyika-the World’s longest, second deepest and least polluted freshwater lake-harbouring an estimated 1000 fish species.

Best time to visit the park
The dry season (May -October) is the best period. During this period, chimpanzees are likely to be seen in big groups, the sunshine illuminates the fish in the Lake and the beach is an inviting place to relax. However, Mahale Mountains National Park is accessible all year round. A visit in the rainy season can also be a memorable experience, made remarkable by views of the neighbouring country DR Congo across the water and by incredible lightning storms that light up the lake at night.

Tourist Attractions
- The Chimpanzees
- Chain of Mountains (Mahale range)
- Forest fauna and flora (Angola colobus, red colobus, red-tailed and blue monkeys, forest birds, alpine bamboo, montane rain forest etc).
- Beach along Lake Tanganyika
- Local fishermen
- Sun set on the Lake horizon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0yHz6oNck

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/mahale-mountains-national-park
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=obaaderemi post=69971176]You are clearly fighting a lost battle here,rafiki but you just can't help yourself grin This Nigerian GDP is hurting you to no end and you can't hide it. But then how far ahead can you get selling unprocessed coffee and tea? grin[/quote

You could be such a buffoon to brag about that Nigerian figure, when it comes to nitty-gritties you won't argue that it's a fallacious figure, check the country's HDI, Child mortality rate, literacy, life expectancy etc....

Your GDP per capita has come down from $2,400 to almost $1,800 yr2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Saanane Island National Park - Tanzania

Saanane Island is a fully fledged National Park since July, 2013, covering an area of 2.18 sq km comprises of three islets and aquatic environment. The islets lie on the southern part of the main Island.

The park made a record of being the first ever National Park to be located within the City and the smallest National Park in both Tanzania and East Africa. The Park is the home of mammals like Impala, Rock Hyrax, Velvet Monkeys and Wild Cats. The presence of “De-brazas Monkey” underscores its potential as the only Park in the country inhabiting the species. Reptiles are also dominant; they include crocodiles, Monitor Lizards, Agama Lizards, Pancake and Leopard Tortoises, Snakes particularly Python.

The aquatic part of the Park inhabits a variety of fisheries life, mainly Tilapia and Nile Perch.

The Park is located 2km Southwest of Mwanza city centre, which lies in the Gulf of Lake Victoria (Latitude 2.5 S and Longitude 32 E).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V0liC52sVo

[img]http://www.greattanzania.co.tz/media/k2/items/cache/e44a6f32e15cb53ee479b2697e759e2e_XL.jpg[/img]

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/saanane-island-national-park
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2018
kikuyu1:

You're new here but we exhaustively investigated the issue looking at all sectors and concluded its max 200 bn USD, half of that. Even pre recession it was hugely exaggerated! Imagine they claimed their agri sector was WORTH 4O BN USD!?

Yes this figures are obviously exaggerated, what I'm trying show is how Nigeria's economy is stagnant while the population is growing faster than termites...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Mikindani Bay Marine Reserve - Tanzania

Mikindani is a fascinating old town with winding streets and an exciting blend of African, Arabic and European architecture. The arms of the bay mouth contain old houses with doors which are carved like those of Zanzibar looking doors. Mikindani is a large, well-protected harbor close to the Mozambique border. It is a fascinating old town with remarkable accommodation at Old Boma Hotel.

Mikindani Bay is located along the coastal and within the gentle hills. It is about 10 kilometers away from Mtwara town in the southern part of Tanzania.

Accessibility:
Road
By mostly dirt road Mikindani is about 400 km from Dar es Salaam, via Kilwa and Lindi. This drive time takes 12-24 hours but during rainy season this time may increase. Private vehicle may take 12 hours and an overnight stop at Kilwa Masoko is recommended. Mtwara city lies just 6 miles to the south of Mikindani and it has its own small airport and port.

Sea
A weekly ferry service from Dar es Salaam departs the city on Wednesdays and arrives in Mtwara on Thursdays. The return route departs Mtwara Thursdays and arrives Dar es Salaam Fridays.

Air
There is a regular one hour flight routes between Dar es Salaam /Mtwara /Dar es Salaam cities.

Climate:
Rainfall: There are mainly two rain seasons at Mikindani coast that appears between March and May and October and December. Rainfall is well distributed throughout the year here but the peak is the one between March and May.

[img]http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/images/featured/mtwara-down-town.jpg[/img]

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/mikindani-bay-marine-reserve
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2018
gallivant:

awesomeness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Mnazi Bay-Ruvuma Estuary Marine Park - Tanzania

Located in southern Tanzania, on the Mozambique border, is home to important populations of whales, dolphins, four species of turtle and numerous birds. The park is a multi-purpose marine protected area with globally significant marine biodiversity values and it covers a total land and sea area of 650 sqkm with 20,000 inhabitants.

The area is recognised as being internationally important for its biodiversity, with mangroves, sea grass beds and coral reefs. There are 12 villages in the area and it is hoped that visitors to the marine park will help the local economy of this area, one of the poorest and least developed in Tanzania.

The large area of the Marine Park ensures that the ten villages and five sub-villages that have traditionally depended on the marine resources of the Park are comfortably included within the Park.

Some of the best diving in Tanzania is found within the Marine Park and includes spectacular outer reef drop offs, extensive spur and groove formations, channel and patch reefs. Over 400 species of fish have been identified and more species of coral (over 258) than anywhere else on the East African Coast. The inter-tidal reef flats filled with life and the pristine white sands of Ruvula Beach complete this tropical paradise

[img]http://4.bp..com/_w0OEY2TK3HA/RjUGwgxWcII/AAAAAAAAAU0/HjJXYo3QUsY/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/mnazi_bay_full.jpg[/img]

[img]http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/images/featured/mnazi-bay-ruvuma.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqor0mxZ38E

http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en/destination/mnazi-bay-ruvuma-estuary-marine-park
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Kur17 post=69999238][/quote]

The real Dangoteland GDP PER CAPITA IS AROUND 1130$ according to a minister last year. I can't find the source,maybe it was early last month.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

It's not my fault that your mother's were raped by whites and Asians, ugly poor lazy slaves . If not for Nigerians South Africa would be collapsed instead of being jealous of us , you should be grateful we come to your backwaadrd country. Go away you slut, you are not wanted here , no Nigeian guy would date a fool like you.

Like I said to you before , I think you secretly wish your mother was raped by whites and Asians so that you could have that light skin you are dying to have by bleaching yourself to death. Stop projecting, it ain't cute at all. Lazy slaves have way better living standards compared to our " free big brother " grin. I would choose my slavery anyday to the freedom you enjoy over there, trust me grin. Trust me when I say, I would rather f$ck a ret^arded South African man than touch one of your own . *spits*.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Lionessza6:

Like I said to you before , I think you secretly wish your mother was raped by whites and Asians so that you could have that light skin you are dying to have by bleaching yourself to death. Stop projecting, it ain't cute at all. Lazy slaves have way better living standards compared to our " free big brother " grin. I would choose my slavery anyday to the freedom you enjoy over there, trust me grin. Trust me when I say, I would rather f$ck a ret^arded South African man than touch one of your own . *spits*.
tht sums up everything grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2018
habari kazikazi grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Annael:

Kenyans as usual.
everything for Tanzanians they say belong to them.
Which is childish behaviour.

Why are those kenyans behaving like they dont have anything of their own.just think of our mount kilimanjaro in tanzania..how they r obsessed with it.Why cant they speak of their mount kenya?We have a very strange neighbour who wants everything for himself.This is a blessed Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Kazikazi:
Why are those kenyans behaving like they dont have anything of their own.just think of our mount kilimanjaro in tanzania..how they r obsessed with it.Why cant they speak of their mount kenya?We have a very strange neighbour who wants everything for himself.This is a blessed Tanzania.
kazikazi wacha fitina kakacheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2018
This is Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2018
This is Tanzania.Pleeeeease take me to Zanzibar

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2018
mtis:

kazikazi wacha fitina kakacheesy
Nyie mlianza kutuchafua
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahaha i don die! He just came like a commando and got his arse whooped like tasha. grin

And you're so happy that you've fed us with fake figures, if you're so rich why is your public servants get this pathetic amount of money...

Const Police Nigeria Ñ42, 293 ~kenya Ñ118,142
Nigeria pp1 teacher Ñ15,000 ~kenya Ñ157,880
Intern Nigerian Doctor max Ñ200,000~Kenya min Ñ718,628...and the list is endless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2018
mtis:

tht sums up everything grin

They like projecting their feelings and fantasies on others . Imagine Africans calling other africans black grin. This is coming from citizens of an all black nation shocked. I wonder how they would feel about the skin they hate so much if you added their white and Asian gods in the mixture embarassed grin., I'm sure they would peel it off grin. Disgusting .

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Kazikazi:
Nyie mlianza kutuchafua
you guys burned our chicks ..remember cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2018
mtis:
habari kazikazi grin grin
Poa.vip mazee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2018
kikuyu1:

The real Dangoteland GDP PER CAPITA IS AROUND 1130$ according to a minister last year. I can't find the source,maybe it was early last month.

Hahaa TZ is almost overtaking Nigeria the world headquarters of poverty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
mtis:

Use brain young boy..A tanzanian bought a stuff in kenya;he met the officials in tz;officials burned it in tz.how can u say it is kenyan chicks? Why? Can u tell me how many people died in last year election violence in kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Lionessza6:

They like projecting their feelings and fantasies on others . Imagine Africans calling other africans black grin. This is coming from citizens of an all black nation shocked. I wonder how they would feel about the skin they hate so much if you added their white and Asian gods in the mixture embarassed grin., I'm sure they would peel it off grin. Disgusting .
The girl you quoted advocates bleaching to make one beautiful an cultism to make money. I think there high level of mental illness in Nigeria general population. Or its just way of survival in the poo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2018
mtis:

So!!! Can you do anything!!?
Your army is weak, corrupt. We can do anything to you as long as you violate our laws.
Because your country is weak, can't defend her citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Kazikazi:
Use brain young boy..A tanzanian bought a stuff in kenya;he met the officials in tz;officials burned it in tz.how can u say it is kenyan chicks? Why? Can u tell me how many people died in last year election violence in kenya?

Not interested in freaking comparison dude. Just post the photos. They look good…reminds me of Kenya…East Africa is a beautiful place.. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Annael:

So!!! Can you do anything!!?
Your army is weak, corrupt. We can do anything to you as long as you violate our laws.
Because your country is weak, can't defend her citizens.
You know the the truth..i dont need to start bragging here..Kenya is way ahead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Bytch kiss the truth ,there would be no South Africa without Nigerians. We own your economy and cities. Like Ghana and Kenya, we rule you niggas. Go back to Soweto you slave slut bastard child of a white rapist grin.

LMFAO, I told you before , stop taking too much codeine, it's destroying your already lacking brain cells grin. My "slum" Soweto has facilities not even your best neirghhood lekki can boast of grin. I don't own a generator , I don't drive on roads with gigantic potholes, my streets have drainage systems, I have never seen a borehole in my life . I wish I could donate some of the whites in jail for rape to Nigeria, you guys clearly fantasize about white dycks molesting you grin. I said stop projecting , self hate is a disease grin.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2018
mtis:

You know the the truth..i dont need to start bragging here..Kenya is way ahead..
Ahead!!! grin My God.
I know you are ahead on tribalism, corruption, Slums, promoting neo colonialism, Whole land owned by Kenyatta Family and Whites, you are ahead on terrorism. Can you please check this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.