Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,285 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272612 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

Both Nigeria and TZ are sh!‡holes, TZ is like a virgin land while Nigeria is like a ground zero of Armageddon, meaning TZ has a brighter potentially than a doomed dead giant

Kenya's also a shithole..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

Can you tell us who is the owner of Kenya!?

You said you are here to promote Tanzania. Don't be obsessed with Kenya. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
You're making a mistake bro. The Tanzanians just whooped the Kenyans arses in all aspect! Indeed go Tanzanians go grin
grin grin Kenya is the best man, Now is time for Tanzania to finish you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania military.we invent.we dont just sit and talk on social media.we work.we defeated Uganda which was supported by libya.Our army doesnt just make tanks but we make our own trucks;tractors;explosives(in Mzinga corporation in morogoro) we also make bullets; guns; and other machinery.where is kenyan army on invention? Tanzanian army invents!

Give one reason we shouldnt mock you for posting these low grade military shizzle here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:
These are classroom in Kenya(Turkana)

Show us Tanzanian classrooms. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
wizzzmike:

lol edey pain am Ghana is Monaco of Africa hahahahahahahaaaaa. and please please stop it lol stop embarrassing urself and ur shitty useless country. shitty Nigeria is America fool don't make laugh in Chinese lol. I think you didn't smoke
enough of generator fumes I don't have one I would've send mine to you.
Wetin this mumu they talk abeg? I no even understand wetin this mumu they talk sef. You don't even know what you're saying? Please where is just30 i think am done with this ode. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

Both Nigeria and TZ are sh!‡holes, TZ is like a virgin land while Nigeria is like a ground zero of Armageddon, meaning TZ has a brighter potentially than a doomed dead giant
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

What are you talking about??
Let me start to show the world Kenya
You need to tell your government to help her citizen.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
obaaderemi:
You have not desisted from these your angry impotent rants over Nigeria's GDP.grin Let me hurt you further: The Nigerian economy is Africa's biggest according to relevant world economic institutions. The Little Indian economy is just an east African thing. Even the likes of Tanzania and Ethiopia are already eating your lunch in East Africa. grin. See below why your energy will be better used to help your country than this fruitless battle you are fighting here.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/05/24/the-empire-is-falling-why-kenyas-influence-in-east-africa-is-on-a_c1351469
What's more? Even the world bank considers your economic stats nonsensical. See chart below. At best your economy is anything between $40--50bn. grin

If you must insist make it 30 bn$ while you're at it! Here;s the thing,my dude. We,by which I mean men mature males who look at data and use logic to interpret data and see the whole picture see Dangoteland as the 'Giant.' We see the bare facts like this critical metrics on road standards where you're holding up the table with the likes of Sierra leone and Chad,GODDAMMIT,HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7522899_img20180803113013057_jpeg3cc912405c96e324286dcb834e78ff11

Here's another extremely valid data set confirming as important as steel/oil/sugar revealing a country's real development level and living standards especially in Africa,where we all eat meat,whenever we can. The stats I have are old,but important in that they're off your 'pre recession',imo,proving beyond doubt the smoke and mirrors of your economy were shown to be nothing but BS.

Meat consumption per capita 2002 2009

Kenya 14.3 kg 16.7 kg

Dangoteland 8.6 kg 8.8 kg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_meat_consumption

How is this possible,Genius? Maybe your Ind....s are wayyyy more than you admit or know? Ohh,wait,I know! You're a tall dwarf deluded into thinking you're a Giant! I swear,your projection is actually beneficial cause you never hear everyone's SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER!!

Anyone else,let me specify request a thinking poster,feel free to unpack this figure for further discussion.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
gallivant:

Show us Tanzanian classrooms. grin
Hunger in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
kikuyu1:

If you must insist make it 30 bn$ while you're at it! Here;s the thing,my dude. We,by which I mean men mature males who look at data and use logic to interpret data and see the whole picture see Dangoteland as the 'Giant.' We see the bare facts like this critical metrics on road standards where you're holding up the table with the likes of Sierra leone and Chad,GODDAMMIT,HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7522899_img20180803113013057_jpeg3cc912405c96e324286dcb834e78ff11

Here's another extremely valid data set confirming as important as steel/oil/sugar revealing a country's real development level and living standards especially in Africa,where we all eat meat,whenever we can. The stats I have are old,but important in that they're off your 'pre recession',imo,proving beyond doubt the smoke and mirrors of your economy were shown to be nothing but BS.

Meat consumption per capita 2002 2009

Kenya 14.3 kg 16.7 kg

Dangoteland 8.6 kg 8.8 kg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_meat_consumption

How is this possible,Genius? Maybe your Ind....s are wayyyy more than you admit or know? Ohh,wait,I know! You're a tall dwarf deluded into thinking you're a Giant! I swear,your projection is actually beneficial cause you never hear everyone's SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER!!

Anyone else,let me specify request a thinking poster,feel free to unpack this figure for further discussion.

While you're ranting, international official bodies recognize Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

We are not stupid like you. We don't compare with any country. But we show what we have. We don't do dicck measure
Can you please visit this website:
http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/en

Coz you have a small d!ck
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

What did you understand you poor!!?

What did you mean slowmo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
MPSA:

grin grin Kenya is the best man, Now is time for Tanzania to finish you grin
As you can see we and the Tanzanians are together, we have no issue with the Tanzanians. So please don't get shiit confuse! The kenyans are the best after gotting their arse whooped by the Tanzanians! Nigga please grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
Wetin this mumu they talk abeg? I no even understand wetin this mumu they talk sef. You don't even know what you're saying? Please where is just30 i think am done with this ode. grin

lol hahahahhahahhahaha when you give someone an upper cut and can't see nothing he'll definitely run awaaaaaaaay lol lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
nwoke39:

While you're ranting, international official bodies recognize Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa...

Can't you hear the SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
gallivant:

Can't you hear the SCREAMS OF LAUGHTER?

Am i lying??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

Hunger in Kenya

I will leave you to promote Tanzania the best way you can. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
In Turkana Kenya is not safe people own SMGs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
nwoke39:

Am i lying??

Nope, just delusional like the rest of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
MPSA my bro? Why do you want to couse arguement between the both country! Please allow the Tanzanians to whoop the kenyans stupid arses. grin
I want to see the winner here, grin The ku-fu of Kenya is too much grin Now I want to see the Ku-fu of Tanzania vs yours grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
gallivant:

Nope, just delusional like the rest of Nigerians.

And just like international official bodies...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

What are you talking about??
Let me start to show the world Kenya
You need to tell your government to help her citizen.

Can we compare this and What's happening in northern Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
gallivant:

I will leave you to promote Tanzania the best way you can. grin
You started it let us finish it.
Flying toilets in Nairobi Kenya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKwZBL2WEfA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
wizzzmike:

lol hahahahhahahhahaha when you give someone an upper cut and can't see nothing he'll definitely run awaaaaaaaay lol lol
Run away from you hahahahahaha? Because you're too foolish and dumb to argue with. That's why i let you be with your stupidity! Ogbono. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

Can we compare this and What's happening in northern Nigeria
I don't know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
nwoke39:

And just like international official bodies...

That depends on the data they present. Some of them are delusional in their findings.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
As you can see we and the Tanzanians are together, we have no issue with the Tanzanians. So please don't get shiit confuse! The kenyans are the best after gotting their arse whooped by the Tanzanians! Nigga please grin
The two rats in the name of TZ &Nigeria have to join efforts to take the big cat"Kenya"(lion of Africa)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
You'd imagine the Tanzanians to join Kenyans in memory of the August 7th twin Terror Attacks in both countries in 98'

Too blinded by hate.

Nairobi Memorial Service

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

What are you talking about?? Let me start to show the world Kenya You need to tell your government to help her citizen.
Hahahahahah Go Tanzanians Go grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

You started it let us finish it.
Flying toilets in Nairobi Kenya

Nope, you are doing a good job on your own. Show the world the glory of Tanzania. Show them what you are actually made of. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.