Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
gallivant:

I know it's informal, not mainstream and thus does not dominate anything. I have nothing else to add on your military prowess, really. tongue

Yet millions of Africans know of nollywood including you... what’s amazing to me is how Nigeria managed to spread poor quality, informal movies across the continent and it became popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

1) hunger, you're much more mulnourished
2) corruption, how can a bankrupt entity gv us lectures about financial management
3) land, Kenya doesn't have an ujamaa policy
4) tribalism, is not the problem but politics, and that is sorted
5) employments, how dare you talk about "working" while your relatives are here begging.
6) inequality, again this is not an ujamaa country
Pwahahaha the whole land owned by a single family

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by allcomage: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Truly kenya is miles ahead of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
nwoke37:

Yet millions of Africans know of nollywood including you... what’s amazing to me is how Nigeria managed to spread poor quality, informal movies across the continent and it became popular

Africans love cheap, low quality products no wonder China is thriving here...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
nwoke37:

I know nollywood just by name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Annael:

Pwahahaha the whole land owned by a single family

I heard you have electric trains, you mind showing us?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
gallivant:

I heard you have electric trains, you mind showing us?

They have it in utopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
Your artise cannot afford that please? Let's just end this arguement!
They can but would still not buy it cos planes dont park in the air
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
What ever bro? Just watch the way the Tanzanians whoop the Kenyans arses. So join me lets hail the Tanzanains one more time. Go Tanzanians Go grin

Obsessed with kibera? See what the giant has for us...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

Obsessed with kibera? See what the giant has for us...
This are old photos. Keep on fooling yourself, you know i have yours in my gallary don't push me to the wall. Am warning you!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just30:
Ok bro? The thing is that i don't any problem with the Ghanaians/ Ghana. We're here fighting and insulting each other. Why in real these 2 countries are working together. I have so many Ghanaians in Nigeria and we work together and do things together. Am just here to fun. So i rest my case?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just30:
Ok bro? The thing is that i don't have any problem with the Ghanaians/ Ghana. We're here fighting and insulting each other. Why in real these 2 countries are working together. I have so many Ghanaians friends in Nigeria and we work together and do things together. Am just here to have fun. So i rest my case?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
KENYA
INFRASTRUCTURE

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
KENYA INFRASTRUCTURE

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
Ok bro? The thing is that i don't have any problem with the Ghanaians/ Ghana. We're here fighting and insulting each other. Why in real these 2 countries are working together. I have so many Ghanaians friends in Nigeria and we work together and do things together. Am just here to have fun. So i rest my case?

In all great Ghana monaco of Africa is better than shitty Nigeria what's up lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kenyanstar:
KENYA
INFRASTRUCTURE

Transformation

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
naijalander:
Still a jigga infected, closed minded, big foreheaded, alcoholic, lazy Kenyan.

Eat a deeeek!

You're catching feelings like a mad woman grin
Stupid Nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
wizzzmike:

In all great Ghana monaco of Africa is better than shitty Nigeria what's up lol
Suit yourself bro!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Peterchris101: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
MAIL ME AT peterchrisvc@gmail.com[center][/center]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kenyanstar:
KENYA
INFRASTRUCTURE
show us the pics of ur trains!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
MPSA:
Which country is more developed between Nigeria and Tanzania? tongue

Those two useless countries are typically backward especially this ass licking nation called Tanzania that is filled with stupid perennial beggars grin grin

Even Ghana is really ahead of Tanzania by far!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
Ok bro? The thing is that i don't any problem with the Ghanaians/ Ghana. We're here fighting and insulting each other. Why in real these 2 countries are working together. I have so many Ghanaians in Nigeria and we work together and do things together. Am just here to fun. So i rest my case?
finally grin grin grin grin
dont pass anymore comments about Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:
show us the pics of ur trains!

They are not electric as yours. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tanzania is a useless LDC nation yet they're struggling to breathe in this raving thread...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yobeezy:
Tanzania is a useless LDC nation yet they're struggling to breathe in this raving thread...

Where did we go wrong to have these kind of lazy,wretched neighbours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:
kenyans are strange people.Do u know Tanzania is ahead of you in tourism? We are ahead on peace; infrastructure;agriculture;democracy;economy(ppp; lower unemployment rate etc.) The list is endless.Now this is how our tourism is ahead..

I think you've become ignorant and stupid in excess,you're just wishing to have the kind of development that Kenya is having on ground!!
Show the house the development that Tanzania has achieved instead of whining over repeatedly with dar pics.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're catching feelings like a mad woman grin
Stupid Nigerian

This faka is probably one of those self hating Nigerians based in Nairobi. Oloshi. Orí ìyá re ti dàrú
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

Where did we go wrong to have these kind of lazy,wretched neighbours

These people are naturally backward!!
They're importing almost everything from Kenya,even our teachers and lecturers...lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
naijalander:

This faka is probably one of those self hating Nigerians based in Nairobi. Oloshi. Orí ìyá re ti dàrú

Go and speak that trash stupid pidgin to your fellow scammers grin

Of course! We hate most Nigerians based in Nairobi because of their weird diabolical behaviours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just30:
finally grin grin grin grin dont pass anymore comments about Ghana
Hahahahaha i wont bro. But grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yobeezy:

Go and speak that trash stupid pidgin to your fellow scammers grin

Of course! We hate most Nigerians based in Nairobi because of their weird diabolical behaviours.

Kenyans will hate anything with dark skin. Nonsense people. Fake Africans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.