Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229108 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Apology on what? khosians/Mandela? that's an old arguement, l wonder why you had to take us back there. You sef, abeg let the matter rest.
Khosians are not Asians, but to the unlearned they look so, and you wouldn't blame us unlearned folks for thinking that way. They have the eyes of the Chinese, doesn't mean they ain't Africans, l don't like seeing things as either black or white.
Nigeria is not obsessed with being African super power, but then small African countries should know their place and give Nigeria the respect that is due. Just because Nigeria has problems, doesn't mean they should tell us or talk anyhow.
Nigeria is not obsessed with being big brother's, but have showed leadership from time past and the continent including South Africa needs a better relationship with Nigeria to move forward in world politics. The countries you mentioned.. Gabon, Rwanda, Kenya, Botswana, et al are all too small in the grand scheme of things, no matter how progressive they are( which is good).
Some of these countries are not even bigger than a single state in Nigeria. lf you know, you know.

Lol, apology accepted wink. I had to take you back there to educate you , now that you know, educate other unlearned people in your mist . Perhaps Chinese have the eyes of the khoisans ? grin. Respect is earned. Lol, we are not a member of BRICS because of Nigeria, we did that ourselves, thanks grin. Comfort for citizens is what we and those countries strive for not recognition from other nations. Who cares about their size , we are talking about development here and the ease of the lives of the people . What's the use of having a huge population living in poverty ? . I would choose to be a citizen of a tiny country like Botswana than be part of a huge Nigeria lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
gallivant:

Wtf? Snails are not to be eaten by humans. You people are sick! Ewwww shocked

According to some people, pigs should not be eaten by humans either. Who gives a shiit what culinary rules you make up for yourself?

Talking of sick.....do your Maasai still gulp freshly milked, hot blood from their cattle? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
You see. I told you, your words are empty? you've been calling codein for the past 5 days now, maybe that's what you take every morning as your breakfast. You'll take codein in the morning and take cough and cold in the evening, if possible you mix them together and that makes you look stupid everyday! You better stop taking that thing because it will make you useless for life? Just take an advice from me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
These are the words of a looser.weather its sgr or cape gauge or narrow gauge or metre gauge it doesnt speak alot here.the bottom line is your stuff is outdated..You have trains of 70's

Okay, now that we have cleared the air on trains, is Tanzania now better off compared to yesterday? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kur17:

TZ/Dar is doing better than Lagos tho' it's way below Nairobi
Your Nairobi the capital of Kenya can't stand any state in Nigeria talkless of Lagos. You're the most useless person on this thread!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slavesmustdie: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, move on foward then, no one is keeping you down but yourselves cheesy. How many times do I have to tell you , I am happy to be in this slum , enjoy Lagos too, hope you had atleast 8 hours of power today grin. Lol, Google villages like the city of tshwane, buffalo city , port Elizabeth, bloemfontein, durban, maritzburg, Kimberly to name some and come back and apologise grin grin.

You mean these stupid places are cities ? grin you are a fool. Do they even have light? grin fool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

According to some people, pigs should not be eaten by humans either. Who gives a shiit what culinary rules you make up for yourself?

Talking of sick.....do your Maasai still gulp freshly milked, hot blood from their cattle? grin

I'd rather take a raw beef or cattle blood than eat snails and rats, ...holyshit...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=70099308][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I will drink cattle blood any day but I would rather be hanged before I touch mice,iguanas,snakes,monkeys and snails etc. Nigerians come on!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
obaaderemi:
They are fighting for pride.It was a no contest from the beginning. How many Nigerians are here to start with? And take a look at how only two Tanzanians have messed up the Little Indians. They seem to know the Little Indians inside out.

Bla bla bla....the empty vessel is here. Your little Tanzanians are nowhere to be found. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Slavesmustdie:

You mean these stupid places are cities ? grin you are a fool. Do they even have light? grin fool.
Can you please tell that bitch to come and suck my dog dick, i heard she love sucking dick. But please not mine! I mean my dog dick. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Slavesmustdie:

I'm not one to brag about other people's success , but this a good development for Africa.

Talking about electricity, this young guy will be making plenty of money in your country since you are still struggling with power to charge phones grin.

He has a planet named after him and he is only 25 years of age.. Isn’t this amazing? Siyabulela Xuza is said to be one of the best scientists South Africa has ever had.  world’s top scientists. Xuza is now, almost literally, on top of the world.His life changing journey began at the tender age of 12 when he used utensils in his mother’s kitchen to bake rocket fuel “like cookies” and was scolded for causing fires. Four years later, his “safer and cheaper” solid rocket fuel won him the top prize in its category at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in the US.

He trained outside South Africa and holds a degree in engineering from Harvard University. He once worked in a vegetable field, Xuza has met three SA presidents, the king of Sweden, Nobel laureates, astronauts and the UN secretary-general.

Scientists from MIT’s Lincoln Laboratory named a minor planet (or giant asteroid) after him and, the planet named Siyaxuza is right next to Jupiter itself.

https://www.youthvillage.co.za/2015/05/meet-sas-youngest-scientist-who-has-a-planet-named-after-him

This is what Mrs Obama had to say about him grin.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2013/06/29/remarks-first-lady-connecting-continents-event

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
Your Nairobi the capital of Kenya can't stand any state in Nigeria talkless of Lagos. You're the most useless person on this thread!

Anyone knows there's nothing positive that Nigeria has above Kenya, apart from population...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slavesmustdie: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
Can you please tell that bitch to come and suck my dog dick, i heard she love sucking dick. But please not mine! I mean my dog dick. grin

Lol, that hoe stupid bch can do it . She has been a prostitute since age of 6 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slavesmustdie: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kur17:

Anyone knows there's nothing positive that Nigeria has above Kenya, apart from population...

Stupid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kur17:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kur17:

Keep fooling yoursef? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kur17:

Nigeria has a bigger gdp per capita... Nigeria’s way richer than Kenya.. Nigeria has a stronger private sector, example the richest black man is from Nigeria... Nigeria has more multinational companies on the continent than Kenya...

It’s all about perspective

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Slavesmustdie:

Lol, that hoe stupid bch can do it . She has been a prostitute since age of 6 grin
Hahahahahaha are you seriouse? She must be an expert. My dog can't wait to have her for lunch? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
gallivant:

I will drink cattle blood any day but I would rather be hanged before I touch mice,iguanas,snakes,monkeys and snails etc. Nigerians come on!!!

Kur17:

I'd rather take a raw beef or cattle blood than eat snails and rats, ...holyshit...

If you say so. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
nwoke37:

Nigeria has a bigger gdp per capita... Nigeria’s way richer than Kenya.. Nigeria has a stronger private sector, example the richest black man is from Nigeria... Nigeria has more multinational companies on the continent than Kenya...

Finishing. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, apology accepted wink. I had to take you back there to educate you , now that you know, educate other unlearned people in your mist . Perhaps Chinese have the eyes of the khoisans ? grin. Respect is earned. Lol, we are not a member of BRICS because of Nigeria, we did that ourselves, thanks grin. Comfort for citizens is what we and those countries strive for not recognition from other nations. Who cares about their size , we are talking about development here and the ease of the lives of the people . What's the use of having a huge population living in poverty ? . I would choose to be a citizen of a tiny country like Botswana than be part of a huge Nigeria lol.
Science has it that all of humanity emanated from Africa anyway.
You became a member of BRICS a long time ago when your GDP was number one in Africa, before Nigeria rebased in 2014, it's simple.
Yeah citizens may not be living comfortably, but people/ hardworking people matter, a greater population may have great disadvantages but also have what it takes to dictate things , there are so so many hardworking Nigerians and rich/middle class Nigerians whose population altogether can fill up all of these African nations you mentioned, so why worry mostly about the poor in Nigeria, when the average Nigerian is hardworking and the population of the rich/ middle class are already nations in their own right and can make things happen, the poor would always remain in the land, the contribution of the rich to society is the answer to this menace, so with a large population above poverty line, l don't see why our case would be more hopeless than those who have just 40 million people for instance and then 20 million below poverty line, it's a ridiculous comparison.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
gallivant:

are u a vampire, mister?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

If you say so. grin
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
theenchanter:
are u a vampire, mister?
Hahahahahaha Africa vampire. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You became a member of BRICS a long time ago when your GDP was number one in Africa, before Nigeria rebased in 2014, it's simple.
Yeah citizens may not be living comfortably, but people/ hardworking people matter, a greater population may have great disadvantages but also have what it takes to dictate things , there are so so many hardworking Nigerians and rich/middle class Nigerians whose population altogether can fill up at least 5 of these African nations you mentioned, so why worry mostly about the poor in Nigeria, when the average Nigerian is hardworking and the population of the rich/ middle class are already nations in their own right?

The point remains , we didn't need you to be a member lol. Lol, I like it when you guys make it sound like hard work is a nigerian invention. I'm guessing the other countries were able to develop and provide comfort for themselves by lazing around , right? cheesy. Every nation has hardworking people , but I love it when it shows on the ground; less poverty and infrastructure that can accommodate the populace. India and China are good examples of hardworking nations , their people now have better living standards , it's not all ofcourse but yearly they move up like the African nations I pointed out , you guys are regressing . Why worry about the poor ? Did you just ask this ? . Sir , you have the highest number of poor people in the world, that should be your top concern, not continental domination lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slavesmustdie: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahaha are you seriouse? She must be an expert. My dog can't wait to have her for lunch? grin

That hoe sleeps with anything including goats grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
nwoke37:

Why do you always talk about GDP while you know your figures has been manipulated, and those individuals who became rich means nothing about the whole economy of a country, I wish you see the millionaires from South Sudan in Nairobi ...why do Kenyan civil servants earn three times compared to yours?

see these...in Naira currency
Nigerian policeÑ43,293~kenya Ñ143,143
Nigeria teacherÑ15,000~kenya Ñ156,855
Nigerian Doc max Ñ200,000~KenyaÑ743,060

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
theenchanter:
are u a vampire, mister?

I would rather be a vampire than a savage mister.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lionessza6:

I'm not one to brag about other people's success , but this a good development for Africa.

Talking about electricity, this young guy will be making plenty of money in your country since you are still struggling with power to charge phones grin.

He has a planet named after him and he is only 25 years of age.. Isn’t this amazing? Siyabulela Xuza is said to be one of the best scientists South Africa has ever had.  world’s top scientists. Xuza is now, almost literally, on top of the world.His life changing journey began at the tender age of 12 when he used utensils in his mother’s kitchen to bake rocket fuel “like cookies” and was scolded for causing fires. Four years later, his “safer and cheaper” solid rocket fuel won him the top prize in its category at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in the US.

He trained outside South Africa and holds a degree in engineering from Harvard University. He once worked in a vegetable field, Xuza has met three SA presidents, the king of Sweden, Nobel laureates, astronauts and the UN secretary-general.

Scientists from MIT’s Lincoln Laboratory named a minor planet (or giant asteroid) after him and, the planet named Siyaxuza is right next to Jupiter itself.

https://www.youthvillage.co.za/2015/05/meet-sas-youngest-scientist-who-has-a-planet-named-after-him

This is what Mrs Obama had to say about him grin.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2013/06/29/remarks-first-lady-connecting-continents-event

Now this is impressive, and this is how l measure the greatness of a nation.. the people ( hardworking people both within and without). l rank this higher than Government, and what have you, though leadership is what directly makes the nation stable, but the more you produce talented/ hardworking people, the more hopeful you become.
When l tell the Kenyans to show me what they've got, l detest it when l see the works of lndians and white men, talented black Africans are the hope of the continent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kur17:

Why do you always talk about GDP while you know your figures has been manipulated, ...why do Kenyan civil servants earn three times compared to yours?

see these...in Naira currency
Nigerian policeÑ43,293~kenya Ñ143,143
Nigeria teacherÑ15,000~kenya Ñ156,855
Nigerian Doc max Ñ200,000~KenyaÑ743,060

These armchair economists will tell you life is cheaper in Nigeria so the numbers don't matter. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Now this is impressive, and this is how l measure the greatness of a nation.. the people ( hardworking people both within and without). l rank this higher than Government, and what have you, though leadership is what directly makes the nation stable, but the more you produce talented/ hardworking people, the more hopeful you become.
When l tell the Kenyans to show me what they've got, l detest it when l see the works of lndians and white men, talented black Africans are the hope of the continent.

Consolation? Poor you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.