Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,038 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272448 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yobeezy:

These people are naturally backward!!
They're importing almost everything from Kenya,even our teachers and lecturers...lol

We give them teachers, doctors, tourist hotel managers etc, in return they give us beggars, witches and wizards and the likes

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

Where did we go wrong to have these kind of lazy,wretched neighbours
Show me the pics of ur trains! Show me here..then i will tell u if u are in 70's or 2018.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
naijalander:

Kenyans will hate anything with dark skin. Nonsense people. Fake Africans.

You guys are just evil enough to cause trouble in other people's soil..useless Nigerians.
Yet when you guys are being lynched in foreign soil because of your weird behaviors that the continent knows,you make some silly complaints that other Africans hate you...

No wonder south Africans are kiliing you useless peeps in numbers in their own soil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

We give them teachers, doctors, tourist hotel managers etc, in return they give us beggars, witches and wizards and the likes
You have nothing.Go help your fellow citizen who rape goats.go now.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:
Show me the pics of ur trains! Show me here..then i will tell u if u are in 70's or 2018.

Wewe unavuta bangi mbichi?

Show us yours which I guess is not even 30% complete...
You're stupid enough to compare complete projects with those that are in the infancy stages of implementation..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

We almost give them everything except our smart minds grin grin
Even Uganda is really ahead of them when it comes to aspect like education,democracy,energy just to mention but a few..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:
I'm sure u've already seen them, can you please post yours here...if you won't we'll know you're still in stone age

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kur17:

I'm sure u've already seen them, can you please post yours here...if you won't we'll know you're still in stone age
Young boy; do u know what I asked you? Stop storytelling.this is not kibera talk.I am saying post the pics of ur train..then I will tell u which level of development are u.(70's or 2018)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're stupid enough to compare complete projects with those that are in the infancy stages of implementation..

Hehe

Why can't he show their trains and move on promoting Tanzania? He has the platform. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:
Young boy; do u know what I asked you? Stop storytelling.this is not kibera talk.I am saying post the pics of ur train..then I will tell u which level of development are u.(70's or 2018)

Are you mentally jinxed?... I said post yours first
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yobeezy:

Hey githeri eater! We have those old diesel locomotive since the days of nyerere.what u celebrate in kenya now we did have it in the 70's.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yobeezy:

We almost give them everything except our smart minds grin grin
Even Uganda is really ahead of them when it comes to aspect like education,democracy,energy just to mention but a few..
Where is ur smart mind? I told u go help ur fellows to stop raping goats! Then come back here i will give u attention.by the way have u eaten githeri again today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:

Post your trains and tell us the level of development. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Kazikazi:
Hey githeri eater! We have those old diesel locomotive since the days of nyerere.what u celebrate in kenya now we did have it in the 70's.

Show us. Why do you need to see old Kenyan diesel locomotives? Are Tanzanians this obsessed and mentally lacking? If you want to compare trains, show us yours first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
jaycent:
This are old photos. Keep on fooling yourself, you know i have yours in my gallary don't push me to the wall. Am warning you!

If you do that Gaycunt you will be lowering yourself to the scumbags of East Africa. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
gallivant:

Post your trains and tell us the level of development. tongue
The moment u purchased the old school trains of 70's that is how u became a backward illiterate nation.actually ur minds are in the 70's. Us in tz we are no more there..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kazikazi:
The moment u purchased the old school trains of 70's that is how u became a backward illiterate nation.actually ur minds are in the 70's. Us in tz we are no more there..

You are showing your trains in words? This is not athletics! Show your advanced trains or go take your daily national 3pm nap.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2018
gallivant:

Hehe

Why can't he show their trains and move on promoting Tanzania? He has the platform. grin

That guy is extremely stupid,he just like engaging in empty arguments.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Kur17:

Are you mentally jinxed?... I said post yours first

That guy has a big problem in his brain,he's busy questing for Kenya's SGR yet they still have none,so I wonder what kind of baseless comparison he wants to make.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Kazikazi:

Why don't you post yours?? Stupid.
You don't even have SGR and modern roads yet you keep on masturbating kenyan stuffs on your tiny brain....

Take it or leave it! Kenya is far far ahead of Tz in infrastructure.
Kenya leads in infrastructure in eastern and central Africa.
This is a bitter fact that will make you and your foolish sister Annael to groan in pain.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Where is ur smart mind? I told u go help ur fellows to stop raping goats! Then come back here i will give u attention.by the way have u eaten githeri again today?

You're just stupid and jealous,go hang yourself.
These nonsense that you're spewing about Kenya,don't you think Tanzania also has some weird news which seems to be more extreme than that of Kenya's...
Nobody is righteous in this world,even the poverty capital of the world(Nigeria)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
gallivant:

Hehe

That guy with his bitter useless sister Anus whatever are madly obsessed with Kenya.The
Its like the term Kenya is itching their dull asses.
They can't promote their country here without mentioning Kenya,this means their country only develops when Kenya does it first then they copy paste whatever we have achieved...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
Abuja

NAIROBI

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Slavesmustdie:

You are one stupid hoe , you are worse than your mother .keep glorifying your Soweto slum as if something good can come out of it. You mean that foolish woman went from being a slave to a hoe prostitute to white tourists like your loose Winnie Mandela who was a hoe when her husband was dying in jail. Typical of you South Africans, always embarrassing yourselves with sleeping around. ARE there any hoes worse than you undecided. Hey off my mentions you piss of shyt slave .

You sound a bit angry cheesy....take a bottle of codeine it will do the trick grin grin.

Now back to the slum ( soweto) and it's LovePeddler$ and lazy people grin.

1. The boy in that pic was born and raised in that slum(soweto), today he is the international face of comedy wink, basket mouth's role model grin grin grin. A "common slum boy" paving the way for his loud ,generator using brothers cool tongue grin. South Africa gives the world chicken that are
ready for consumption cool, for a nigerian to be taken seriously by anyone, he/she has to be an imported chick which will be fed by the new adopted country's system , till he or she is a proper chicken which can be consumed by the public cheesy cheesy. Sad but true. No one purchases packaged made in Nigeria products , they only buy the raw materials and process them to sellable, finished products grin grin, any product directly from naija is rotten and despised grin grin grin. I won't say you guys are cursed , but it really looks that way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

2. The "hoe" captured the attention of the world , no one can say South African struggle without mentioning her name. She brought the guy in the pic and his whole damn family to the slum . I doubt you know who that family is to America and the world , you are a graduate of unilag afterall grin, the best university in naija grin grin grin.

3. Look at our slum ,slave brother hanging out with one of the most famous slaves in the world grin. Even Chimanda is a product of America not that criminal paradise ,as Oprah once called nigger area grin grin grin grin grin.

4. The most famous slave has an academy in South Africa, where sowetan girls receive the type of education that even those in baboon island .........I'm sorry I meant to say banana island grin grin grin can only dream of. Those sowetan girls in that picture with the slave are now graduates from Princeton , Harvard , Yale, Wits, UCT and them , courtesy of that slave who looks down on naija products like the rest of the world grin grin grin. Hiv , lazy , jealous slaves sure do know how to attract great things to themselves grin > grin grin grin. ..unlike the free , industrious, smartest Africans, who only attract hate and poor treatment from the rest of the world grin. Nigerians might not be cursed but damn !!! It does look like they are cheesy grin grin grin grin grin everything they touch falls apart grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Kur17 post=70085762]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2018
ABUJA, LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
ABUJA, LAGOS

Keep on promoting your country and tell your sister and her brothers to keep slaves out of their madness, we are not the cause of your underdevelopment and madness.

Kind regards,
Sowetan slave. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2018
ABUJA, LAGOS, PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Lionessza6:

Keep on promoting your country and tell your sister and her brothers to keep slaves out of their madness, we are not the cause of your underdevelopment and madness.

Kind regards,
Sowetan slave. grin grin
Please stay off my mention, am beggin you? Please and please just stay off my mention. I don't want to engage any arguement with you. I know why am saying this, beacause you wont like the other side of me. A word is enough for the wise. Peace?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
ABUJA, LAGOS, PH

When it comes to architectural design, who may argue Nairobi doesn't beat them all

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2018
jaycent:
Please stay off my mention, am beggin you? Please and please just stay off my mention. I don't want to engage any arguement with you. I know why am saying this, beacause you wont like the other side of me. A word is enough for the wise. Peace?

Lmfao , are you threatening me ? . Go ahead give me your best punch grin grin grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.