Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6193044 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
uzzyke:

go to school you this little indian. who are you to talk about poverty, what is your GDP per capital? i wonder why they are measuring dick with you.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
The distance between a mountain and the borderline is 10 kms.there is kilimanjaro national park around the mountain.mount kilimanjaro is in tanzania.period
Period. grin Every schoolchild all over the world knows that. Little Indians can only gaze at it from their tiny filthy corner and claim the view like they have been saying here. That must be frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
obaaderemi:
Period. grin Every schoolchild all over the world knows that. Little Indians can only gaze at it from their tiny filthy corner and claim the view like they have been saying here. That must be frustrating.

Not as frustrated as you, reduced to a spectator and cheering over irrelevant mountains. You are a clown obaboon.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:
I don't want to read that nonsense. This is what i believe. Just stick to the fact, you can also search for it charley?
that is why you lack knowledge and you keep posting stupid stuffs grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
The distance between a mountain and the borderline is 10 kms.there is kilimanjaro national park around the mountain.mount kilimanjaro is in tanzania.period

Maybe so but you can't post Amboseli Kenya and lie to Nigerians that's Tanzania, post the dry leeward side from Arusha or Moshi. Unless you are too lazy to find Tanzanian pictures.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:
Oga stick to this, not that rubbish you posted. We have 1 million Ghanaians in Nigeria hustling. So if e pain you go kiss n*ked wire grin
Ghanaians are not even up to 1 million in the UK or Ivory Coast
let alone a backward Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Just30:
that is why you lack knowledge and you keep posting stupid stuffs grin grin grin grin
You're a fvcking clown grin go and tell that to your minister not me. Am not the one who say there are one million Ghanaians in Nigeria. If e pain u go chop shyt. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Just30:
Ghanaians are not even up to 1 million in the UK or Ivory Coast
let alone a backward Nigeria
Not every Ghanaians has the money to travel to UK. My manny. backward Nigeria is better than your shitty country. That's why your usless brothers are trooping to Nigeria on daily basis. You call Nigeria backward, but the Backward Nigeria was listed 2018 top 10 most develop country in Africa, But Ghana was not there, not even top 20 sef. So you can see that your country is the most backward and shitty country in Africa. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
kikuyu1:
Btw,Obadaaremi Obaaderemi,answer me this:we've been telling you since this thread began your poverty is REAL and to accept it and start working to change. You refused took refuge in delusion and recently you were awarded the dubious distinction of global poverty capital. Honestly,is that accidental or coincidence that we Kenyans,the UN and the good prof see the same poverty? Imo,til you bite the bullet ishyt will only get worse! I shudder to see you ten years from now or,God forbid in 2050 when we'll be on a Malaysia level ourselves. Barring any major shocks we'll be at RSA's present level by 2032 and REALLY I'D LIKE US BOTH TO BE THERE BUT DON'T SEE YOU MANAGING..
It will be a Africa/Asia 2.0 when were on the same level with S Korea/Singapore/Malaysia in the early 60s and they reached 1st world in one generation. IN FACT POST 2050 OURS WILL BE THE PREMIER CONTINENTAL ECONOMY. There's an ongoing African replay! Watch this space.
I like your patriotic optimism. grin You only wish your country well but everything considered ,it's not going to happen with the way your government is managing Little India. Pay attention as I educate you for free. Those countries you mentioned; South Africa, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore-- all have strong manufacturing and financial sectors -and in the case of South Africa-- including a strong mining sector. Little India lacks all of those. A couple of pages back,you and another foolish brother of yours were rejoicing that your country has overtaken South Africa as largest exporter of avocado from Africa. grin AVOCADO, AVOCADO of all the important things on our green earth! Why on earth do you think Holland is no longer the world's biggest exporter of flowers? Serious countries are moving on to smart products. Your manufacturing is shittiy. You can't even feed your people adequately despite the fact that you have a small population. Another thing that would hinder you from growing is your stratospheric level of corruption. grin Hold your breath, boy, I am not done. The final nail in your casket is your debt burden. What you consider growth today will be revealed as a bubble tomorrow. Foreigners literally and in fact own you.China especially. Your future has been mortgaged and those of the unborn. Look at your mortgage debt per GDP ratio. That should worry any sane person who knows anything about estate management. That kind of MPGDP ratio should only be seen in developed countries with a lot to fall back on. Look at your imports...they far outstrip your exports. You are the most indebted nation in Africa on a per capita basis after South Africa which is actually a rich country by Africa's standard. I saw this your post yesterday and ignored it,seeing it wasn't my business but you had to repost it today tagging me. I think this will open your eyes a little. I really wish a patriotic man like you is at the helm of affairs in Little India, then your wish would have been at least a bit realistic but alas the wolves who don't care are the ones in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
gallivant:

[s]Not as frustrated as you, reduced to a spectator and cheering over irrelevant mountains. You are a clown obaboon.[/s]
Galli the pig alias empty can. You've never made any sense. Anyway, what else can one expect from a pig who doubles as an empty kpangolo. Noisy grunts of course. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
obaaderemi:
Galli the pig alias empty can. You've never made any sense. Anyway, what else can one expect from a pig who doubles as an empty kpangolo. Noisy grunts of course. grin
Galli pig is just a dick sucker. Senseless old fool! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
gallivant:

Smash away.. grin grin
Lol, I like the way you're making fool of this dimwit. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:
Hmmm! I never thought of him as old. His antics makes him seem like a small boy. But he might actually be someone's daddy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
gallivant:

Maybe so but you can't post Amboseli Kenya and lie to Nigerians that's Tanzania, post the dry leeward side from Arusha or Moshi. Unless you are too lazy to find Tanzanian pictures.
A lying tongue of a kenyan.the distance between a mountain and a borderline is 10 kms.this pics are taken in tanzania.why u kenyans are so obssed with our mountain? Go speak about ur mount kenya.U will never be able to lie in this age of google maps.u are fooling urself.God have blessed Tanzania.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
obaaderemi:
Hmmm! I never thought of him as old. His antics makes him seem like a small boy. But he might actually be someone's daddy. grin
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
A lying tongue of a kenyan.the distance between a mountain and a borderline is 10 kms.this pics are taken in tanzania.why u kenyans are so obssed with our mountain? Go speak about ur mount kenya.U will never be able to lie in this age of google maps.u are fooling urself.God have blessed Tanzania.
Stop twisting the topic. He's talking about this picture that is Amboseli National Park in Kenya. Keep your lectures to yourself.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7586390_kilimandjaro5_jpegc2ed388eb08ded53039ded8fec6411fc

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
obaaderemi:
The more i post the pics of kilimanjaro the more frustrated they become.Friends; this is mount kilimanjaro.Tanzania is blessed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
gallivant:

Not as frustrated as you, reduced to a spectator and cheering over irrelevant mountains. You are a clown obaboon.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:
Not every Ghanaians has the money to travel to UK. My manny. backward Nigeria is better than your shitty country. That's why your usless brothers are trooping to Nigeria on daily basis. You call Nigeria backward, but the Backward Nigeria was listed 2018 top 10 most develop country in Africa, But Ghana was not there, not even top 20 sef. So you can see that your country is the most backward and shitty country in Africa. grin

I would love to see this list. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Stop twisting the topic. He's talking about this picture that is Amboseli National Park in Kenya. Keep your lectures to yourself.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7586390_kilimandjaro5_jpegc2ed388eb08ded53039ded8fec6411fc
We have kilimanjaro national park in tz.these animals and vegetation is in tanzania.You cant lie in this age of google maps.Tanzania is blessed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
obaaderemi:

What's this gorilla saying? Speak some sense!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
We have kilimanjaro national park in tz.these animals and vegetation is in tanzania.You cant lie in this age of google maps.Tanzania is blessed

We really don't care, you need Kenya to be relevant around here. Ok, the mountain is Tanzanian. So what now?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:

You are a closet gay. It's either dicks or panties, disgusting little kid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
gallivant:

You are a closet gay. It's either dicks or panties, disgusting little kid.
Oh please.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:
See my prove here. I will keep showing you over and over again!

lol in October 2017 if about 1 million Ghanaians live in zoo shitty Nigeria lol and in February 2018 it has reduced to 500,000. so does common sense tells you in the pics you posted. I thought schools produce sensible ppl I never knew it's still producing more illustrates like you in zoo shitty Nigeria lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2018
jaycent:
do you mean this list?
what is development without electricity, roads, waste management?

irony of the day " Ghanaians trooping into Nigeria" grin grin grin grin Lord have mercy
a poor man in Ghana will turn a millionaire in Nigeria cause his 10 cedis will become an 800 naira
which will feed him for a week cos that country is too poor to the extent that, the value chain of stuffs is just too tin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2018
wizzzmike:

lol in October 2017 if about 1 million Ghanaians live in zoo shitty Nigeria lol and in February 2018 it has reduced to 500,000. so does common sense tells you in the pics you posted. I thought schools produce sensible ppl I never knew it's still producing more illustrates like you in zoo shitty Nigeria lol
You're boring? An educated person can't even spell illiterate correctly "illuterates" please just stay off my mention, and never you quote me again because you're too dumb and whack. Now fvck off, i mean. Boooom bye! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2018
jaycent:
You're a fvcking clown grin go and tell that to your minister not me. Am not the one who say there are one million Ghanaians in Nigeria. If e pain u go chop shyt. grin
my minister was only playing to your stupidity
cause he knows how badly you guys needed to hear that to fill your ego grin grin grin grin
that's why he was made a minister
to know how to manipulate ya grin grin
after he said that , everything that he required ya to do was done for him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Just30:
do you mean this list?
what is development without electricity, roads, waste management?

irony of the day " Ghanaians trooping into Nigeria" grin grin grin grin Lord have mercy
a poor man in Ghana will turn a millionaire in Nigeria cause his 10 cedis will become an 800 naira
which will feed him for a week cos that country is too poor to the extent that, the value chain of stuffs is just too tin
But we are richer than your country abi? Who are you fooling. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2018
jaycent:
it is far easier for a Ghanaian to enter the UK than for him to go to Nigeria

Ghana doesn't need to be on a list of people who don't know where its even located.

#GHANA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Just30:
my minister was only playing to your stupidity
cause he knows how badly you guys needed to hear that to fill your ego grin grin grin grin
that's why he was made a minister
to know how to manipulate ya grin grin
after he said that , everything that he required ya to do was done for him
Oga we don't give a fvck ok. Then your minister is a abig fool then hahahahaha! all we know is that, we have 1 million Ghanaians in Nigeria hustling and suffring. I repeat? if e pain you go kiss n*ked wird. ODE! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.