Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6270893 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
GERALD710:

In Kenya, we often say Tanzania is 10 years behind us.
The more accurate number of years is twelve to thirteen years apparently.
How the Bleep do you quote stories from 2005 and 2006, when we had a different president, in his first term!,when I was in lower Primary school in 2018??
Or are stories about Kenya from 2005 and 2006 reaching Tanzania now??
And you wonder why we think you guys have sub par intelligence, shared culture notwithstanding
Are u burrying ur face in the sand? Do u know we are ahead of u in many aspects? You are still starving.You are coming to learn in Tanzania in this 2018.we are feeding u in this 2018.what excuses do u have now?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Tanzania.The only underwater hotel room in africa.The Manta resort in Pemba island.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Tanzania.zanzibar beaches

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu88: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2018
rvp2018:
From the data I have seen - Nigeria informal economy is around 64/65/70%(charterhouse,imf, nbs-yemi kale) OF GDP - which is nearly twice the sub-saharan africa average of around 30% - or what is expected of a developing nation (around 40%) or country in transition around 35% like Kenya(34%).

The likes of south africa,mauritus, botswana and namibia which are middle class countries have informal sector of 10-20%. South Africa informal sector is 8% of GDP and it employs 27% of her labour. Kenya's 34% of GDP and it employ 75% of our labour. Nigeria's 65% of GDP possibly employing 95%?? of her labour.

Now if you take 65% of 320B (let's take Yemi Kale cooked GDP at it' very highest) - you're talking 200B dollar economy that is informal and hard to tax. What remains is 120B economy with half of it oil (oil industry is already over-taxed!!) - leaving a nigeria formal sector of around 60B dollars - now slice that 60B into public formal (federal+state) and private formal - and you're talking PRIVATE FORMAL ECONOMY OF 30B dollars - which explain why you taxes you collect are about the same as Kenya. I bet that formal private sector is probably telcoms MTN & your banks : & insurances) and few companies in between owned by Dangote.

In conclusion there is very little wriggle room for Nigeria to grow it's revenue when it has a weirdly large (read GDP is cooked or economy is messed up like TZ - a former communist state with very tiny private sector) informal sector. Normally you'd expect informal sector of around 30-40% for developing economy at Nigeria stage but employing at least 70% (like in Kenya). Informal sector in Kenya is the main employer but it's contribution to GDP is 34% (from lows of 20% in 90s)...and we are working on formalizing our economy....with great help from M-pesa(mobile money). In retail & wholesaling - we are already second to south africa in formal trade (through super-markets & malls) at around 30% of people shopping in supermarkets rather than small corner shops - we are also formalizing transport sector - turning our dafno/matatus into co-operatives. The same is through for many small holder farming - I can go on and on - but we are making tremendous progress to move our informal sector from 34% to something like 20%.

Tax wise - you need to do lots of stuff - but first I'd say let mobile banking thrive - and you can be able to tax it. VAT/Sale tax - where are the ETR (electronic registers) that are complusory in Kenya for example.

IN SHORT NIGERIA IS SIMPLY TANZANIA OR DRC - MINERALS, SMALL PRIVATE SECTOR AND REST OF THE COUNTRY JUST GROWING TUBERS.

Excellent analysis as always! To get a truthful picture we can also correlate consumption data with other countries supposedly at the same level on the IMF Global PPP per capita list.

128 Myanmar 6,285
129 Nigeria 5,927
130 Nicaragua 5,823
131 Samoa 5,737
132 Moldova 5,657
133 Tonga 5,605
134 Honduras 5,499
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Here's the critical cars per thousand data-INTERESTING READING!

Dangoteland Nicaragua

Vehicles / 1,000 people [+] 2015 20.70 chart 78.92 2015 Vehicles / 1,000 people [+]

Moldova
Vehicles / 1,000 people [+] 2015 20.70 chart 201.37 2015 Vehicles / 1,000 people [+]

I believe the site even though there are data gaps as it takes the lower more realistic GDP nominal though it still way too high.
GDP per capita [+] 2017 1,969$
https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/nigeria/burma

Further digging on cars per thousand reveals the truth though the data is old.

Samoa 77 2007[1]

Honduras 95 2008[1]

Tonga 174
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_vehicles_per_capita

These correlations are helpful in absence of realistic data in gauging a country's TRUE GLOBAL POSITION. You could do the same for steel/cement/sugar/beer/meet etc etc and ofc there will be outliers but the data will correspond more or less with the REAL GDP PER CAPITA.

You guys are trying to punch above your weight-and the sun has risen!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2018
gallivant:

Shut up, you can't even beat Zanzibar in a volleyball game. What happened this time? tongue
the day u will reach this level I will log off here.This is 3D printer innovated and made in Tanzania.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

That Obi Kenobi guy just dey yarn dust, so because only Obama failed to visit Naija, then this makes Naija less important? this type of reasoning baffles me. Here is quote from President Bush's visit to Obasanjo in 2003 after Nigeria played the major role on resolving the Liberian crises then.

[b]Ahead of a meeting with Obasanjo, who was re-elected in April despite accusations of vote rigging, President Bush said the United States looked forward to working with the West African nation on future diplomatic and trade issues.

“We look forward to being an active trading partner with Nigeria. I appreciate your commitment to regional peace and we will work with Nigeria and ECOWAS on issues such as Liberia….” Bush told Obasanjo before a meeting in the capital city of Abuja.

ECOWAS, or the Economic Community of West African States, is a regional trade grouping.

Later, during a speech to an annual summit that focuses on African business development, the president called Nigeria a “nation of great diversity and great promise.”

Nigeria emerged from well over a decade of often brutal military dictatorship in 1999 with the civilian election of Obasanjo, a former military leader who pledged to institute full democratic reform.

On the Liberia conflict, the president reportedly told Obasanjo that he had not decided whether to send U.S. troops to aid in peacekeeping efforts, calling again for embattled Liberian leader Charles Taylor to step down[/b].
The obikenobi boy knows little as he has shown here.grin. He says one thing and later stylishly deny it. He didn't even know Bush was in Nigeria. Maybe he was in a coma then. The same boy thought the Hong Kong protest of 2014 was a push for autonomy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
the day u will reach this level I will log off here.This is 3D printer innovated and made in Tanzania.
You know there is a reasons Kenyans dont want to respond to your posts..its coz of stuff like this...Watch the video below an learn..by the way it was made in 2014..please start comparing with Somalis (no offence to somalis please grin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopXfZSkaaU

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
Do you see Tanzania in the list..please Kenya aint your mate please.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keeneye: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2018
whaat are tanzanians even doing here...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2018
mtis:

You know there is a reasons Kenyans dont want to respond to your posts..its coz of stuff like this...Watch the video below an learn..by the way it was made in 2014..please start comparing with Somalis (no offence to somalis please grin)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopXfZSkaaU
You are a fool.just read here what the people with brains says about our stuff.your the one in the same level of somalia( starving nations)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
You are a fool.just read here what the people with brains says about our stuff.your the one in the same level of somalia( starving nations)
You are wicked. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2018
wizzzmike:

USAID GIVES NIGERIA $26.5 MILLION TO SUPPORT GOOD GOVERNANCE
https://dotunroy.com/2018/08/28/usaid-gives-nigeria-26-5-million-to-support-good-governance/

You're a disgrace to ur parents for wasting their money on your education
What's $26m?You get far more than that.Nigeria even donates to your health sector.grin
http://www.oduavoice.com/blog/2018/06/15/nigerias-drugfield-donates-baby-care-gels-to-ghana-photos-video/
The donation by the Drugfield Pharmaceuticals
Limited, manufacturers of Chlorhexidine
digluconate 7.1 per cent gel, was in support of
the Ministry of Health and GHS’s quest to
improve neonatal healthcare to reduce
morbidity and mortality.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2018
wizzzmike:

USAID GIVES NIGERIA $26.5 MILLION TO SUPPORT GOOD GOVERNANCE
https://dotunroy.com/2018/08/28/usaid-gives-nigeria-26-5-million-to-support-good-governance/

I am a disgrace to my parents for wasting their money on my education
You are right about your parents' wasting their money. But What's $26m?You get far more than that.Nigeria even donates to your health sector.grin
http://www.oduavoice.com/blog/2018/06/15/nigerias-drugfield-donates-baby-care-gels-to-ghana-photos-video/
morbidity and mortality.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
rvp2018:
Nairobi's six AVIC (one of china biggest companies) towers already 40 floors -Nairobi Global Centers.

Is it on riparian land?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
rvp2018:
After describing Nigeria Bubu's as lifeless - Trump invited Kenyan president Uhuru to White house

Trump after meeting Bubu: I never want to meet someone so lifeless again

grin grin grin grin grin

That one killed me.

https://punchng.com/trump-describes-meeting-with-buhari-as-so-lifeless-says-report/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
Are u burrying ur face in the sand? Do u know we are ahead of u in many aspects? You are still starving.You are coming to learn in Tanzania in this 2018.we are feeding u in this 2018.what excuses do u have now?

We will get you a nickname that aptly captures your shockingly low IQ.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Which river - I controversy is probably around the site temp structures - fencing close to the road -
TayserMahiri:

Is it on riparian land?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
What's $26m?You get far more than that.Nigeria even donates to your health sector.grin
morbidity and mortality.

Isnt this a little awkward? Nigeria which has worse neonatal mortality is helping Ghana which fairs better? What happened to self-love?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Horus(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNjxdxPcSTg

Kenya Is the Future of Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Isnt this a little awkward? Nigeria which has worse neonatal mortality is helping Ghana which fairs better? What happened to self-love?
What happened to loving your neighbour as yourself?grin That company does more than that at home.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
rvp2018:
Which river - I controversy is probably around the site temp structures - fencing close to the road -

Dude, aint you Kenyan. When I say riparian am not using the strictest sense of the word. I mean anything that could cause demolition or halting. Apparently the drama was about Land and the access road. Plus Obama Rosa Kempinski had some complaints earlier on over noise and air pollution.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
What happened to loving your neighbour as yourself?grin That company does more than that at home.

Who doesnt love thy neighbor? grin

That company has a lot of misplaced priorities or they they are just tired of your problems grin They want progressive countries where their impact can actually be seen.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

That Obi Kenobi guy just dey yarn dust, so because only Obama failed to visit Naija, then this makes Naija less important? this type of reasoning baffles me. Here is quote from President Bush's visit to Obasanjo in 2003 after Nigeria played the major role on resolving the Liberian crises then.

[b]Ahead of a meeting with Obasanjo, who was re-elected in April despite accusations of vote rigging, President Bush said the United States looked forward to working with the West African nation on future diplomatic and trade issues.

“We look forward to being an active trading partner with Nigeria. I appreciate your commitment to regional peace and we will work with Nigeria and ECOWAS on issues such as Liberia….” Bush told Obasanjo before a meeting in the capital city of Abuja.

ECOWAS, or the Economic Community of West African States, is a regional trade grouping.

Later, during a speech to an annual summit that focuses on African business development, the president called Nigeria a “nation of great diversity and great promise.”

Nigeria emerged from well over a decade of often brutal military dictatorship in 1999 with the civilian election of Obasanjo, a former military leader who pledged to institute full democratic reform.

On the Liberia conflict, the president reportedly told Obasanjo that he had not decided whether to send U.S. troops to aid in peacekeeping efforts, calling again for embattled Liberian leader Charles Taylor to step down[/b].
The Obikenobi boy knows very little for his age.grin He keeps getting his facts wrong and it's hilarious the kind of excuses he gives. He stopped making sense when he said one thing and later denied it only to call it an oversight when exposed. The way he has been lying is something else.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
You are right about your parents' wasting their money. But What's $26m?You get far more than that.Nigeria even donates to your health sector.grin
morbidity and mortality.

hahahaaaaaaaaa stop it stop embarrassing useless self and useless country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

oh bro ask them for me lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
dude just look at the list..story mingi hapana saidia... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You say the case is closed. Then you say I was ambiguous about it. Which is it?
It's clear enough nah.From my end the case is closed since you already admitted you were in error. I am only still indulging you because you keep bringing it back in your usual attitude of employing ambiguity. What more is there to say?grin

[s]Classic projection. Everything about the way you argue suggests keyboard "warrioring" means a lot to you. From chestbeating self-arrogation of victory to himself, to juvenile emoticons, to the rehashing of a long-time past argument that no one cares about[/s]. grin
Classic bullshit. grin You might want to reread what I quoted to know why I said what I did. You keep repeating the same thing and when you are replied in a deserving manner, you cry foul.grin
Are you asking me whether I "agree" autonomy as in "autonomous judiciary", "autonomous legislature", "autonomous central bank" etc is the same as independent? If you're trying to be clever by half, any half-bright high school student knows that context of usage. At least we're finally getting somewhere. Autonomous territories are not independent. grin All this self-dribbling to arrive at the same conclusion. All the qualifications about "complete autonomy" and "total independence" have no relevance to the simple correction I wanted to pass: in geopolitics, no one uses the words "autonomy" and "independence" interchangeably. No autonomous territory is termed as "independent" until it has unqualified sovereignty over all its affairs. And vice-versa: there is not a single independent republic, federation or whatever in the world called autonomous. In geopolitics, autonomous only refers to territories that are tethered to a separate sovereign entity.
Stop rehashing nonsense. I already made my point clear on this. Keep your emotions to yourself.

Please, name me anywhere here I ever said Hong Kong was not always autonomous. Common sense should have indicated precisely what I meant: that they have fought to retain all the privileges of their autonomy from the mainland which China has attempted to renege on with interference in domestic Hong Kong politics. It had absolutely nothing to do with "seeking" an autonomy they already have. You're attempting to manufacture a fake point of difference for purposes of pedantry.
You said clearly and I quote: Hong Kong's citizens have pushed for autonomy and this is why it remains a separate administrative region.
What autonomy did they push for when they already had it?Protesting to make China stay out of their politics is clearly different from pushing for autonomy when they already had it.Even a primary school girl would tell you that.Keep embarrassing yourself. grin

Does the argument start with your comment or with my comment? My comment you responded to mentioned several countries. You quibbled specifically with my claim about Hong Kong. But I wasn't here to argue about Hong Kong or China. I was here to argue that being "big" doesn't make all countries inclined to be bigger entities. Digressions since then have resulted in this endless loop over trifles about Hong Kong and autonomy. At this point, it is all about egos and doesn't advance any argument so I'm not going to waste any more comments on those minor issues.
This argument started with my comment bolding and quoting two erroneous statements you made.
The bolded would be welcome. Trust me. grin
Nigeria until last year and this year had been in TI's bottom 10 of the Corruption Index for over a decade. Which I said didn't give a shiit about because it is inconceivable that any country could be more corrupt than Nigeria. But since it matters to you to acknowledge that by that metric all the Somalias and South Sudans and Afghanistans of the world are more corrupt than Nigeria, you can have that as well if we can get back to all the ways Kenya are better than Nigeria and why this pointless thread is still going on as you guys are comprehensively eviscerated by the Kenyans, and even the Ghanaian blokes. grin
Drawing facts from your behind again. You never learn. Do you.Go and do your research like you always go back to do----and show us how Nigeria in TI's bottom 10 last year or this year.You have so failed miserably to substantiate your silly conjectures. Kenyans and Ghanaians have not eviscerated anyone here.Are you desperately arrogating to yourself the role of an umpire to score cheap points again. I won't put that above you. grin

I haven't said we are more stupid or endorsed any such study. You asked a question, and I pointed to the probability of your musing being true, given the studies on the topic around.
Hahahahahahaha, are you this desperate in real life?grin.
You didn't endorse the study but felt the need to bring it up in your.No one forced you to bring it up. Or did I?
Nothing is a fact about your India claim. A number of its far smaller neighbors are doing very badly, so you can't say for sure that India would be doing better if it were smaller and presenting it as immutable "fact".
Yes,it's a fact that India would have been richer if it wasn't so populous.
Well to be fair, I was an 11-year-old child when Bush visited and was more interested in my comic books and XBox than his visit. I still know Obama disregarded a whole "giant" of Africa to visit Ghana. grin Dribble around all you want, that tells a lot about how much Nigeria is valued as a strategic partner of the US.
I actually thought you were younger. It's only in this part of the world that people would use age as an excuse. grin Obama not visiting Nigeria was America's way of registering displeasure with Jonathan's regime. It was politics and you were not "matured" enough to understand that nuanced move.
As an eleven year old,I had access to nta,CNN, BBC and my Dad's Economist magazines.Your comic books and video game console are not credible excuses for another one of your famous "oversights". If you were not sure of something,you simply don't say it.It's very clear you haven't moved on much from the time you were eleven.grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Trump after meeting Bubu: I never want to meet someone so lifeless again

grin grin grin grin grin

That one killed me.

https://punchng.com/trump-describes-meeting-with-buhari-as-so-lifeless-says-report/

Trump got a Narcissistic Personality Disorder grin..I think he should meet magufuli the scientist (He will probably call magufuli an old confused african from a sh**hole repub grin..just saying)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You say the case is closed. Then you say I was ambiguous about it. Which is it?
It's clear enough nah.From my end the case is closed since you already admitted you were in error. I am only still indulging you because you keep bringing it back in your usual attitude of employing ambiguity. What more is there to say?grin

[s]Classic projection. Everything about the way you argue suggests keyboard "warrioring" means a lot to you. From chestbeating self-arrogation of victory to himself, to juvenile emoticons, to the rehashing of a long-time past argument that no one cares about[/s]. grin
Classic bullshit. grin You might want to reread what I quoted to know why I said what I did. You keep repeating the same thing and when you are replied in a deserving manner, you cry foul.grin
Are you asking me whether I "agree" autonomy as in "autonomous judiciary", "autonomous legislature", "autonomous central bank" etc is the same as independent? If you're trying to be clever by half, any half-bright high school student knows that context of usage. At least we're finally getting somewhere. Autonomous territories are not independent. grin All this self-dribbling to arrive at the same conclusion. All the qualifications about "complete autonomy" and "total independence" have no relevance to the simple correction I wanted to pass: in geopolitics, no one uses the words "autonomy" and "independence" interchangeably. No autonomous territory is termed as "independent" until it has unqualified sovereignty over all its affairs. And vice-versa: there is not a single independent republic, federation or whatever in the world called autonomous. In geopolitics, autonomous only refers to territories that are tethered to a separate sovereign entity.
Stop rehashing nonsense. I already made my point clear on this. Keep your emotions to yourself.

Please, name me anywhere here I ever said Hong Kong was not always autonomous. Common sense should have indicated precisely what I meant: that they have fought to retain all the privileges of their autonomy from the mainland which China has attempted to renege on with interference in domestic Hong Kong politics. It had absolutely nothing to do with "seeking" an autonomy they already have. You're attempting to manufacture a fake point of difference for purposes of pedantry.
You said clearly and I quote: Hong Kong's citizens have pushed for autonomy and this is why it remains a separate administrative region.
What autonomy did they push for when they already had it?Protesting to make China stay out of their politics is clearly different from pushing for autonomy when they already had it.Even a primary school girl would tell you that.Keep embarrassing yourself. grin

Does the argument start with your comment or with my comment? My comment you responded to mentioned several countries. You quibbled specifically with my claim about Hong Kong. But I wasn't here to argue about Hong Kong or China. I was here to argue that being "big" doesn't make all countries inclined to be bigger entities. Digressions since then have resulted in this endless loop over trifles about Hong Kong and autonomy. At this point, it is all about egos and doesn't advance any argument so I'm not going to waste any more comments on those minor issues.
This argument started with my comment bolding and quoting two erroneous statements you made.
Nigeria until last year and this year had been in TI's bottom 10 of the Corruption Index for over a decade. Which I said didn't give a shiit about because it is inconceivable that any country could be more corrupt than Nigeria. But since it matters to you to acknowledge that by that metric all the Somalias and South Sudans and Afghanistans of the world are more corrupt than Nigeria, you can have that as well if we can get back to all the ways Kenya are better than Nigeria and why this pointless thread is still going on as you guys are comprehensively eviscerated by the Kenyans, and even the Ghanaian blokes. grin
Drawing facts from your behind again. You never learn. Do you.Go and do your research like you always go back to do----and show us how Nigeria was ranked in TI's bottom 10 last year or this year.You have so failed miserably to substantiate your silly conjectures. Kenyans and Ghanaians have not eviscerated anyone here.Are you desperately arrogating to yourself the role of an umpire to score cheap points again. I won't put that above you. grin

I haven't said we are more stupid or endorsed any such study. You asked a question, and I pointed to the probability of your musing being true, given the studies on the topic around.
You didn't endorse the study but felt the need to bring it up in your post.No one forced you to bring it up. Or did I?
Nothing is a fact about your India claim. A number of its far smaller neighbors are doing very badly, so you can't say for sure that India would be doing better if it were smaller and presenting it as immutable "fact".
Well to be fair, I was an 11-year-old child when Bush visited and was more interested in my comic books and XBox than his visit. I still know Obama disregarded a whole "giant" of Africa to visit Ghana. grin Dribble around all you want, that tells a lot about how much Nigeria is valued as a strategic partner of the US.
I actually thought you were younger. It's only in this part of the world that people would use age as an excuse. grin Obama not visiting Nigeria was America's way of registering displeasure with Jonathan's regime. It was politics and you were not "matured" enough to understand that nuanced move.
As an eleven year old,I had access to nta,CNN, BBC and my Dad's Economist magazines.Your comic books and video game console are not credible excuses for another one of your famous "oversights". If you were not sure of something,you simply don't say it.It's very clear you haven't moved on much from the time you were eleven.grin Funny boy.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
obaaderemi:

Drawing facts from your behind again. You never learn. Do you.Go and do your research like you always go back to do----and show us how Nigeria in TI's bottom 10 last year or this year.You have so failed miserably to substantiate your silly conjectures. Kenyans and Ghanaians have not eviscerated anyone here.Are you desperately arrogating to yourself the role of an umpire to score cheap points again. I won't put that above you. grin

You didn't endorse the study but felt the need to bring it up in your.No one forced you to bring it up. Or did I?
As an eleven year old,I had access to nta,CNN, BBC and my Dad's Economist magazines.Your comic books and video game console are not credible excuses for another one of your famous "oversights". If you were not sure of something,you simply don't say it.It's very clear you haven't moved on much from the time you were eleven.grin
shocked chai, you are wicked. Abeg take am easy on the guy, bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
mtis:

Trump got a Narcissistic Personality Disorder grin..I think he should meet magufuli the scientist (He will probably call magufuli an old confused african from a sh**hole repub grin..just saying)

Trump would call for a translator immediately the scientist starts murmuring.
Later he would lament: What a dumb Tanzanian scientist grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

shocked chai, you are wicked. Abeg take am easy on the guy, bikonu.
I actually like the boy. He is one of the very few detribalised guys here and i respect that.If not,it would have been worse than this for him. grin I am just toying with the olodo who is still obviously tangling his facts about politics and debates the same way he tangled his sneakers laces at eleven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.