Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6227533 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
rvp2018:
You clearly have time on HongKong and Taiwan. I guess you cannot stand the honesty and intelligence of Obi guy - that probably the only Nigeria here with some brains. I am not surprised. Expecting to have sound debate with a Nigeria or Tanzania is really setting yourself for failure. Your poor education shines through. You cannot argue based on facts, empirical data, logic and just plain common-sense. You rather resort to cheap insults and adhominen.

Let me tell you there is really no need for any data - common sense tell me for a country with possibly a labour force of 80-90M - nollywood is very tiny piece of the pie. I can tell you without checking any data that most nigeria are 1) farmers 2) small scale traders - etc etc and very few are in nollywood! You cannot sustain 1M people in creative industry. I doubt even US can do that.

Again use your brain man, small scale trading or trading belongs to the class of self employment, nollywood as a firm is the second largest employer of Labour besides the Government. Try to think, understand the point before typing like a house on fire. Nollywood is 1% of GDP, it is tiny and not 50 Billion dollars, but it employs heavily as a firm besides the Government.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

l have no interest in this dick measurement with you, since you are so much interested in Nigeria, you know where to get the data of the Labour force from, why not get it and post it here, or give me something to dispute my claim that nollywood as a firm employs more people besides Government wages. Others are into other private services, Construction etc which may be larger than nollywood, but nollywood as a single form employs over a million people involved in acting, video work, editing, etc etc. Can you disprove my claim, l have no time for all these.
Also stop quoting figures irresponsibly without facts, 50Billion dollars is your claim and then you fallaciously argue based on the rubbish figure, you have always been known for that on this thread, doesn't tell well of you, good day.
I like the way you brushed the idiot away like an irritating insect.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Again use your brain man, small scale trading or trading belongs to the class of self employment, nollywood as a firm is the second largest employer of Labour besides the Government. Try to think, understand the point before typing like a house on fire. Nollywood is 1% of GDP, it is tiny and not 50 Billion dollars, but it employs heavily as a firm besides the Government.
About 80% of their economy is in the informal sector because the formal sector is almost non-existent. I wonder why he is neighing like a horse stung by a wasp.Africa is messed up.All African countries don't make a lot of money unless they are rich in natural resources. That's why I find this arguments silly most of the time. There is no single African country that's a success story.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/Kenya-has-highest-informal-jobs-in-Africa-/539552-2765348-o23mb0/index.html
Kenya has highest
informal jobs in
Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
rvp2018:
Nairobi's six AVIC (one of china biggest companies) towers already 40 floors -Nairobi Global Centers.

Chai nah dis ting de tall oo, wahala dei oo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nollywood apparently is a company that employ people.I thought it was an industry ran by mostly self employed freelancers producing cheap movies.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin
Daejoyoung:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kur17:

Chai nah dis ting de tall oo, wahala dei oo
What are you saying. Please stick to your swahili nd stop saying rubbish. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
jaycent:
What are you saying. Please stick to your swahili nd stop saying rubbish. grin

Oga na me u go tell am
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kur17:

Oga na me u go tell am
Chaii grin pidgin don suffer. Oga please stop it, you're embarrassing yourself. Just stick to your swahili nd let pidgin be. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
jaycent:
Chaii grin pidgin don suffer. Oga please stop it, you're embarrassing yourself. Just stick to your swahili nd let pidgin be. grin

Igwe must hear this grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
gallivant:

Tanzanians will always follow Kenyans around trying to be relevant. For them its a national past time.
Who follows who! Now I warn u kenyans; If we close the border u will starve to death.remember we feed u.remember how much u love living in Tanzania..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
Who follows who! Now I warn u kenyans; If we close the border u will starve to death.remember we feed u.remember how much u love living in Tanzania..

That's the border area...
If that ever happens you'll have resort to butter trade since all of you are farmers, ...we have money you have vegetables that's why you sell them to us, why don't you take them to your so called city?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:

You followed us here, in twitter, Jamii forums. In america and Europe you crash Kenyan parties and events etc.Being around us, fighting us, arguing with us is the only way people realize Tanzania exists. Tanzania is not known for anything, Somalia is more popular.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
gallivant:

You are wrong. Hong Kong is China. Taiwan is independent, for all intents and purposes. You have demonstrated your infantile reasoning and lack of knowledge for all to see. Autonomy is not independence! If I was you I would never show up around here again. What a clown.

Everyone knows this except Obaboon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
obaaderemi:
Idiot, it's called marketing strategy. Just like when the Americans give Little India aids just to milk your sorry arsess.grin

Americans have less problems than Kenya. Meanwhile, Nigeria has worse problems than Ghana but is purporting to help Ghana. Even using the word idiot (which actually refers to you) wont change the truth. Your company just doesnt care about Nigerians who cant stop dying at infancy because they are breeding like rats

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
rvp2018:
It is a crazy place - completely insane - I don't how 200M people can be this DUMB. The more I am here the more I am intrigued and of course this is infotainment. It's like reading those nigeria 401 emails but this time from official nigeria gov sources.

Don't you and the Two dumbos that liked your comments ever get tired?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
obaaderemi:

It's clear enough nah.From my end the case is closed since you already admitted you were in error. I am only still indulging you because you keep bringing it back in your usual attitude of employing ambiguity. What more is there to say?grin

Classic bullshit. grin You might want to reread what I quoted to know why I said what I did. You keep repeating the same thing and when you are replied in a deserving manner, you cry foul.grin

Stop rehashing nonsense. I already made my point clear on this. Keep your emotions to yourself.

You said clearly and I quote: Hong Kong's citizens have pushed for autonomy and this is why it remains a separate administrative region.
What autonomy did they push for when they already had it?Protesting to make China stay out of their politics is clearly different from pushing for autonomy when they already had it.Even a primary school girl would tell you that.Keep embarrassing yourself. grin

I've already said I'm not going to readdress these matters, since simple comments and attempted clarifications have failed to percolate. I can only assume you're on the wind-up and intend to keep me repeating myself on digressions.

Drawing facts from your behind again. You never learn. Do you.Go and do your research like you always go back to do----and show us how Nigeria was ranked in TI's bottom 10 last year or this year.You have so failed miserably to substantiate your silly conjectures. Kenyans and Ghanaians have not eviscerated anyone here.Are you desperately arrogating to yourself the role of an umpire to score cheap points again. I won't put that above you. grin

Another failure of comprehension. grin Perhaps reread the comment again. What I said is pretty much the opposite of what you're asking me to show you: that Nigeria was ranked in bottom 10 of the corruption index until the last 2 years which I got from here:
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/27/nigeria-out-of-top-10-most-corrupt-nations-full-list/
Their claim seems inaccurate using figures for the few years before that though - another digression we're about to make, I'm sure.
Commenting on the comprehensive evisceration by the Kenyans here is "arrogating to myself"? Apparently, I have no right to determine the quality of arguments. Might as well say I'm arrogating to myself the right to even comment on the thread. grin

Hahahahahahaha, are you this desperate in real life?grin.
You didn't endorse the study but felt the need to bring it up in your post.No one forced you to bring it up. Or did I?
Yes,it's a fact that India would have been richer if it wasn't so populous.

No, you brought it up, and I pointed out existing studies which might answer you question. grin That's all.

You seem confused by what facts are. That is not a "fact" at all. I guess "substantiation" only matters when you're being pedantic and not when you assert claims you can't support on any basis. Not even the trifles you've spent endless posts arguing with me about were stated as "facts", but you can spin bullshiit and call it "fact".

I actually thought you were younger. It's only in this part of the world that people would use age as an excuse. grin Obama not visiting Nigeria was America's way of registering displeasure with Jonathan's regime. It was politics and you were not "matured" enough to understand that nuanced move.
As an eleven year old,I had access to nta,CNN, BBC and my Dad's Economist magazines.Your comic books and video game console are not credible excuses for another one of your famous "oversights". If you were not sure of something,you simply don't say it.It's very clear you haven't moved on much from the time you were eleven.grin Funny boy.

Really? What reasons had Obama to be displeased with Jonathan? grin How does China, a geopolitical foe of the US get 3 visits from Obama, and Saudi Arabia, with a horrific human rights record get 4 visits, but the "giant of Africa" apparently displeased the Obama too much to get a visit, while little Ghana did? Please, educate us on these nuances. grin
Wow, you were reading your dad's "Economist" at 11. Well, it's the internet where we can all claim what we want, but that's great. I'm proud of you. I preferred my XBox. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
gallivant:

You followed us here, in twitter, Jamii forums. In america and Europe you crash Kenyan parties and events etc.Being around us, fighting us, arguing with us is the only way people realize Tanzania exists. Tanzania is not known for anything, Somalia is more popular.

Some guys even think Tanzania is in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kazikazi:

There are 500,000 Tanzanians living in Kenya and possibly less than 50,000 Kenyans living in Tanzania. So your point is just hogwash as usual.

Kenyans prefer employing Tanzanians because they accept lower wages compared to Kenyans. Its your people dying to come get paid in Kenya Shs which your folks treat almost equal to the Dollar. Very few Kenyans want to live in Tanzania because the life is too inconvenient. If not for the skills gap you have down there, Kenyans would hardly ever live in Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Kur17:

Igwe must hear this grin
Abi. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:51am On Aug 29, 2018
rvp2018:
From the data I have seen - Nigeria informal economy is around 64/65/70%(charterhouse,imf, nbs-yemi kale) OF GDP - which is nearly twice the sub-saharan africa average of around 30% - or what is expected of a developing nation (around 40%) or country in transition around 35% like Kenya(34%).

The likes of south africa,mauritus, botswana and namibia which are middle class countries have informal sector of 10-20%. South Africa informal sector is 8% of GDP and it employs 27% of her labour. Kenya's 34% of GDP and it employ 75% of our labour. Nigeria's 65% of GDP possibly employing 95%?? of her labour.

Now if you take 65% of 320B (let's take Yemi Kale cooked GDP at it' very highest) - you're talking 200B dollar economy that is informal and hard to tax. What remains is 120B economy with half of it oil (oil industry is already over-taxed!!) - leaving a nigeria formal sector of around 60B dollars - now slice that 60B into public formal (federal+state) and private formal - and you're talking PRIVATE FORMAL ECONOMY OF 30B dollars - which explain why you taxes you collect are about the same as Kenya. I bet that formal private sector is probably telcoms MTN & your banks : & insurances) and few companies in between owned by Dangote.

In conclusion there is very little wriggle room for Nigeria to grow it's revenue when it has a weirdly large (read GDP is cooked or economy is messed up like TZ - a former communist state with very tiny private sector) informal sector. Normally you'd expect informal sector of around 30-40% for developing economy at Nigeria stage but employing at least 70% (like in Kenya). Informal sector in Kenya is the main employer but it's contribution to GDP is 34% (from lows of 20% in 90s)...and we are working on formalizing our economy....with great help from M-pesa(mobile money). In retail & wholesaling - we are already second to south africa in formal trade (through super-markets & malls) at around 30% of people shopping in supermarkets rather than small corner shops - we are also formalizing transport sector - turning our dafno/matatus into co-operatives. The same is through for many small holder farming - I can go on and on - but we are making tremendous progress to move our informal sector from 34% to something like 20%.

Tax wise - you need to do lots of stuff - but first I'd say let mobile banking thrive - and you can be able to tax it. VAT/Sale tax - where are the ETR (electronic registers) that are complusory in Kenya for example.

IN SHORT NIGERIA IS SIMPLY TANZANIA OR DRC - MINERALS, SMALL PRIVATE SECTOR AND REST OF THE COUNTRY JUST GROWING TUBERS.

First off, there are several oil companies in Nigeria that enjoy pioneer status(meaning they barely pay tax).. There's still more income Nigeria can squeeze out of the oil industry.. Let's not even talk of the major corruption that goes on there

Secondly, do u realize Kenya has the highest informal sector employment in Africa?
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/Kenya-has-highest-informal-jobs-in-Africa-/539552-2765348-o23mb0/index.html

Furthermore recent stats, put Nigeria's GDP at around $370 billion
Also, Nigeria has one of the biggest stock exchanges in Africa.. Nigeria ranks among top 5 in Africa... It's market cap alone is over $44 billion and growing.. Think about the many other huge Nigerian companies that haven't even listed yet

It's no lie that Nigeria has one of the biggest private sectors in Africa
Your data about Nigeria having a $30 billion private sector is so wrong, it's funny...

I also found this... as recent as 2015
The NBS has released data showing the split of GDP between the formal and informal sectors. We learn that the informal economy amounted to N39.0trn in 2015, equivalent to 41.4% of GDP.
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Nigerian-Economy-is-More-Than-40Percent-Informal-/31427
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Sincerely speaking from an open mind, Nigeria has a very huge potential. Imagine if the Tax regime was formalized and actively used as a source of domestic revenue channel, the results are just mind boggling and a game changer to the ailing Nigerian economy. Over dependency on direct oil revenue is the reason why the Nigerian GDP has stagnated, if oil was to loose its commercial viability then traditional revenue sources and alternatives would have to be adopted. The Kenyan economy deeply depends on tax avenues that can sustain it without over dependence on natural resources but viable commodity resource collection. Imagine a population of 180m in Nigeria and a tax regime of 16% is implied on all commodities, that would be the turning point for Nigerian economy.

Nigeria is what I call wasted potential. Many developed countries can only dream of the potential Nigeria has

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2018
rvp2018:
From the data I have seen - Nigeria informal economy is around 64/65/70%(charterhouse,imf, nbs-yemi kale) OF GDP - which is nearly twice the sub-saharan africa average of around 30% - or what is expected of a developing nation (around 40%) or country in transition around 35% like Kenya(34%).

The likes of south africa,mauritus, botswana and namibia which are middle class countries have informal sector of 10-20%. South Africa informal sector is 8% of GDP and it employs 27% of her labour. Kenya's 34% of GDP and it employ 75% of our labour. Nigeria's 65% of GDP possibly employing 95%?? of her labour.

Now if you take 65% of 320B (let's take Yemi Kale cooked GDP at it' very highest) - you're talking 200B dollar economy that is informal and hard to tax. What remains is 120B economy with half of it oil (oil industry is already over-taxed!!) - leaving a nigeria formal sector of around 60B dollars - now slice that 60B into public formal (federal+state) and private formal - and you're talking PRIVATE FORMAL ECONOMY OF 30B dollars - which explain why you taxes you collect are about the same as Kenya. I bet that formal private sector is probably telcoms MTN & your banks : & insurances) and few companies in between owned by Dangote.

In conclusion there is very little wriggle room for Nigeria to grow it's revenue when it has a weirdly large (read GDP is cooked or economy is messed up like TZ - a former communist state with very tiny private sector) informal sector. Normally you'd expect informal sector of around 30-40% for developing economy at Nigeria stage but employing at least 70% (like in Kenya). Informal sector in Kenya is the main employer but it's contribution to GDP is 34% (from lows of 20% in 90s)...and we are working on formalizing our economy....with great help from M-pesa(mobile money). In retail & wholesaling - we are already second to south africa in formal trade (through super-markets & malls) at around 30% of people shopping in supermarkets rather than small corner shops - we are also formalizing transport sector - turning our dafno/matatus into co-operatives. The same is through for many small holder farming - I can go on and on - but we are making tremendous progress to move our informal sector from 34% to something like 20%.

Tax wise - you need to do lots of stuff - but first I'd say let mobile banking thrive - and you can be able to tax it. VAT/Sale tax - where are the ETR (electronic registers) that are complusory in Kenya for example.

IN SHORT NIGERIA IS SIMPLY TANZANIA OR DRC - MINERALS, SMALL PRIVATE SECTOR AND REST OF THE COUNTRY JUST GROWING TUBERS.

The last line made me laugh.. Yet Nigeria ranks as having some of the biggest companies on the continent- unlike DRC or Tanzania...
I'd also doubt the rest of the country growing tubers when 50% of Nigerians live in cities... unlike in Kenya where 70% live in rural areas... grin
No wonder Kenya has the highest number of informal employment in Africa.

small private sector cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... I'm guessing you mean small formal sector? even still cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2018
When the Nigerian Naira was stronger than the American dollar...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7645686_dlmv8y5x4aaoh0m_jpeg82ea8231b538ead8d01907076abfcfe5
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke37: 2:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria has just commissioned the second largest brewery factory in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL2QHHrMOkg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2018
nwoke37:

Nigeria is what I call wasted potential. Many developed countries can only dream of the potential Nigeria has

You can't feed people with potential. Some of these posts have no place here, totally irrelevant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:49am On Aug 29, 2018
NWOKE,44B CAP OF your stock market is nothing to shout about.Nairobi stock market is around 25b.Check JSE for real 300b dollar economy.Then come and talk about your phoney 370b economy powered by yams.And if you remove Dangote companies from NSE there is little else left.You private sector is roughly the same size with kenya if remove the oil industry or about twice with it.its very hard to trust any data from yemi kale....so i rather go with imf that found your informal sector to be 65%.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2018
This is only possible because you've imposed really prohibitive taxes on imports( better quality beers)- which isn't a bad thing - but clearly Nigeria private sector can only thrive with huge protection from federal gov - and has long way to compete regionally - leave alone when Free Africa Trade get to Nigeria - I really doubt you can sign this
nwoke37:
Nigeria has just commissioned the second largest brewery factory in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL2QHHrMOkg

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Ss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Best Airport terminal in west Africa ( Ghana)
Ghana reign in west Africa (Fact)

Terminal 3 of Kotoka international airport in Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2018
Ghana dey bee

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2018
rvp2018:
NWOKE,44B CAP OF your stock market is nothing to shout about.Nairobi stock market is around 25b.Check JSE for real 300b dollar economy.Then come and talk about your phoney 370b economy powered by yams.And if you remove Dangote companies from NSE there is little else left.You private sector is roughly the same size with kenya if remove the oil industry or about twice with it.its very hard to trust any data from yemi kale....so i rather go with imf that found your informal sector to be 65%.

The discrepancies are as obvious as a giant pothole on a 6 lane superhighway at 12 noon! What I and others find interesting is the Dangoteland failure to see straight like you said.

[b]It is a crazy place - completely insane - I don't how 200M people can be this DUMB. The more I am here the more I am intrigued and of course this is infotainment. [/b]It's like reading those nigeria 401 emails but this time from official nigeria gov sources.

AFTER ALL OUR EVIDENCE ON ALL THESE PAGES THEY STILL QUOTE YEMI KALE AND BELIEVE THEIR YAMS AND KOLA NUTS ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN BRAZILIAN AGRICULTURE??!

What to do? How can these guys be delivered from willful ignorance,fantasy and childish BS?

-National fasting?
-National prayers?
-" counselling?
-" psychotherapy?
- " mental treatment?
- " exorcism?
-ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Ordinarily,I'd feel sympathy especially when they'll dig themselves deeper spinning their wheels refusing to accept reality but the way they cope by hurling insults and vituperation encourages me to dig more facts. So,my dude,keep it coming! Though they scream and ululate like vampires caught out in the sun,don't stop the truth enemas!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.