Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,183 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6281505 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

For all intents and purposes, I am still an idiot. grin
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
obaaderemi:
grin

Hurray for Hong Kong's independence! Dimwit. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Surprisingly President Buhari who travelled to China has been spotted being welcomed by the same people he travelled with... We demand respect for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

Hurray for Hong Kong's independence! Dimwit. grin

grin grin grin

I like the way Obaboon embarrassed himself the first time he tried actually engaging in an argument. Normally he just sits on the fence like a baboon barking vehemently at those engaging. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

[s]Hurray for Hong Kong's independence! Dimwit.[/s] grin
E pain am reach prick.grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kenyattalanders.

I hail una

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

What do you have? Where is your biggest port in Africa? Where are the electric trains? You worried over Kenya while multinational mining companies are looting your country. Misplaced priorities!
Do u think we are starving like u kenyans? Our technology is far ahead of you.can u tell what are we up to here? This is not your level

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
pwa ha ha ha.So a factory is a land? So our land act it should be called a factory act? I repeat no kenyan owns a land in Tz.u can buy factories but not a land.go buy land in turkana and wajir.why are u kenyans after us?

You hotcakes. We aint after you tho we dont mind colonizing you tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
mtis:

The moment you realize everything in naija is possible grin grin

Everything apart from being the capital grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
68816419:

don't mind those corrupt little Indians, This bridge bellow in Bomet County (Kenya)cost Ksh 8.4 million, embarassed embarassed :Kenyans are the most corrupt people on earth, so corrupt and very delusional !
http://www.kenya.crazymedias.com/lord-jesus-this-bridge-in-bomet-county-cost-ksh-8-4-million-hii-ni-wizi-tupu-photo/

secondly , How did a $12 million bridge collapse in Kenya?
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/03/africa/kenya-bridge-collapse/index.html

The same bridge in Nigeria would cost 1 billion.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Annael:

Kenya is the part of UK. Queen Elizabeth own it.
Kenya is still under UK supervision. Teresa May is your boss.

And Tanzania is part of Kenya. Kenyans own Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
68816419:
The only country in Africa that has a drunkard as a president grin grin

Was going to say Nigeria is the only country in Africa with a corpse president. But I Wont grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin

I like the way Obaboon embarrassed himself the first time he tried actually engaging in an argument. Normally he just sits on the fence like a baboon barking vehemently at those engaging. grin grin

Same here. Obi Kenobi was surprisingly patient with him, unnecessarily, because ignorance is bliss. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Annael:

The whole Tanzania owned by Tanzanians. Tanzania land belongs to Tanzanians. But kenyan land owned by Queen Elizabeth family. Teresa May is the current supervisor of the land.

Keep dreaming, Tanzania is a cake to be shared between Kenya and SA. And then china, US and UK.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
Do u think we are starving like u kenyans? Our technology is far ahead of you.can u tell what are we up to here? This is not your level

You are not ahead in anything, continue scrubbing the bottom of the barrel for crumbs. I want to see your SGR, stop wasting time. Electric trains or shush! lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
jaycent:
Am not a gay. I told you am not a gay, i fvck clean pussies. Am a real nigga? You're the motherfvcking Gay hahahahaha. Gaylli pig you need to get out from that shitthole befor Al shaabab come for you. You're not safe in Kenya hehehe.

You cant convince anyone you aint gay gaycunt. You get a fricking boner here chatting with other dudes, saying you gonna pee on ya panty and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kur17:
Kenya has been ranked first in Africa and ninth globally in geothermal power generating capacit

According to the Renewables Global Status 2018, the country tops in Africa with 700 megawatts (MW), retaining its place compared to last year.

The US has the largest geothermal generating capacity with 2,500 megawatts followed by the Philippines (1,900 MW), Indonesia (1,800 MW), Turkey (1,100 MW), New Zealand (1000 MW), Mexico (900 MW), Italy (800 MW) and Iceland (750 MW).

Kenya beats technological heavyweight Japan which has been ranked tenth with an output of 500 MW.

The rest of the world share 950 MW.

Ethiopia is the only other African country with developed geothermal energy (7 MW)

These kind of things drive Nigerians and their Tanzanian biitches mad. No wonder they gang up. Enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
obaaderemi:
E pain am reach prick.grin

Get off the fence and stop barking.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kur17:
Surprisingly President Buhari who travelled to China has been spotted being welcomed by the same people he travelled with... We demand respect for him grin

Bubu invites and welcomes himself. What a lifeless septuagenarian !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You cant convince anyone you aint gay gaycunt. You fvcking get a boner here chatting with other dudes, saying you gonna pee and stuff.

Don't forget his favorite terms, arse and panties. That kid has rainbows popping from his ears!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That guy might kill himself. He has lost his mission. These days he operates two accts to redouble his efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
naijalander:
Kenyattalanders.

I hail una

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kazikazi:

Tanzania is where Kenya was 10-20 years ago technology-wise!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

Don't forget his favorite terms, arse and panties. That kid has rainbows popping from his ears!

Very gay like Nowe. And the sad part is that Minna could possibly be close to Boko Haram zone so the kid might be plunged to death from the top of his apartment!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I thought you said listing names is Kenyan mentality - did you suddenly become Kenyan? What a confused brat. grin grin grin

Those white people are as Kenyan as these are Tanzanian. These people own all your industries, transport systems and they're your bosses.

Mohammed Dewji. ...
Rostam Azizi. ...
Said Salim Bakhresa. ...
Ally Awadh. ...
Shekhar Kanabar. ...
Subash Patel. ...
Ghalib Said Mohammed.

Meanwhile, I know mathematics is not your forte but let me school you a little bit.

You have LISTED a total of 649,000 acres. That is equal to 2626 sq. Km. Kenya has 582,000 sq. Km of land. It's only in a stupid head like yours where someone owning 2626 units out of 582,000 units owns the whole thing. Shitty education system indeed.

Tanzanians argue like fools when cornered.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Actually, all those ranches you posted are in the 'desert' part of the country. Thank you for scoring an own goal. Meanwhile, your largest land owner who is also your richest man Mohammed Dewji owns the best parts of your country.

Anal thinks he knows a lot but he knows nothing grin

These guys with their poor comprehension skills will take a century to be at par with Kenyans in terms of grasping issues.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
emeka1101:
Meanwhile nigerian women in Ghana as usual...

Just yesterday

I Told you we nigerians are very stupid. We sent a lot of our companies and industries to go and build ghana now that there is starvation in nigeria we are sending her children to do prostitution in ghana.

One of nigeria's problems is the people are very stupid they cannot think or reason.they will chased a lot of their industries two other african countries. Which country in the world have you been where do people only know how to destroy the country only in nigeria. When industry in nigeria is packing out to another country the people will be celebrating. Four years later they send their children to that country to be criminals or prostitutes.98% of nigerians cannot think. What is nigeria want is for a idiot to lead them because they are very lazy so do we only support somebody which can do nothing for them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

Get off the fence and stop barking.

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigeria tho, use condoms instead of these styles of population control

https://www.nairaland.com/4704050/ogun-prophet-beheads-lover-after
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
JaceBlaze:
You guys take everything this Malema say as gospel?

Do you support this dude?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Annael:
Kenyan Lawyers Wear wig as their colonial masters do.

Kenyan Lawyers

UK Lawyers

The guy who returned us back to this is the same guy who coined the term Magufulification if am not wrong. We had completely abandoned this nonsense with a progressive CJ (not Cunt Job, Anal) we had before.

On the flipside, those wigs were first worn by Egyptians millenia before anything like UK or US emerged. So can as well be that we are all copying ancient Egyptians which is kinda cool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.