Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,103 members, 7,860,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280801 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
M

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Annael:

The whole Tanzania owned by Tanzanians. Tanzania land belongs to Tanzanians. But kenyan land owned by Queen Elizabeth family. Teresa May is the current supervisor of the land.
Why does anyone have to argue with such a brainless human whk never saw the gate of an educational institution of any kind.
You deserve the idiot award of the year.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

I don't have time for you. Go and get your ticket before sharia law catches up with a real nigga!
Go fvck yourself Gaylli pig. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
gallivant:

For all intents and purposes, you are still an idiot. grin
E don pain am again hahahahaha. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
obaaderemi:
The second picture got me laughing hard.grin Look at the way Uhuru opened his eyes wide after seeing that bottle of alcohol. Obe ree(na soup be dis),the man must have said. African leaders are mostly stupid.
See the president face like hippopotamus own hahahahaha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You cant convince anyone you aint gay gaycunt. You get a fricking boner here chatting with other dudes, saying you gonna pee on ya panty and stuff.
Dose that makes me a gay, because i say that dosen't mean am a gay. You stupid Cum grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Very gay like Nowe. And the sad part is that Minna could possibly be close to Boko Haram zone so the kid might be plunged to death from the top of his apartment!
Minna is no were close to any stupid boko haram zone. Minna is the most peaceful state in Nigeria. Take it or Leave it, Gaylli pig is a Gay just like you and skull 17! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Do you support this dude?
No,this is the same guy who vowed to die for Zuma (SA'worst president ever) when he was in the ANC but today he is singing a different tune because they kicked him out.Why would anyone trust a guy like that? I don't trust politicians Tayser

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:13am On Sep 03, 2018
gallivant:

Same here. Obi Kenobi was surprisingly patient with him, unnecessarily, because ignorance is bliss. grin

Not everyone is cut to participating in life in this world, some are just meant to be cheerleaders. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:16am On Sep 03, 2018
jaycent:
Dose that makes me a gay, because i say that dosen't mean am a gay. You stupid Cum grin

??

Dude!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:18am On Sep 03, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Not everyone is cut to participating in life in this world, some are just meant to be cheerleaders. grin grin

That's true. We shouldn't hold it against him, maybe it's not his fault. I blame it on evolution and natural law. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That guy might kill himself. He has lost his mission. These days he operates two accts to redouble his efforts.

This thread has really frustrated him. He's losing his mind. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:23am On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Tanzanians argue like fools when cornered.

I normally tell them it's hard to win an argument against a smart person but it's impossible to win an argument against a fool. They love stupid arguments with stupid people but give them a well informed audience and they'll resort to repeating the same nonsensical thing over and over and expose their idiocy just like Anal did. If you want a fruitful discussion in East Africa, go to Kenya, Rwanda or Uganda. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

On the flipside, those wigs were first worn by Egyptians millenia before anything like UK or US emerged. So can as well be that we are all copying ancient Egyptians which is kinda cool.

Great points. Gaycunt, from now henceforth you can call me Tutankhamun or simply Your Grace! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Iamleefact:

Why does anyone have to argue with such a brainless human whk never saw the gate of an educational institution of any kind.

grin grin grin grin

This Anal guy is only good at regurgitating old pictures. He opens his mouth and even a crawling baby will detect the idiot in him.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Instameet 2018

World Photography Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94IQM9ZEvg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:52am On Sep 03, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:59am On Sep 03, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:13am On Sep 03, 2018
gallivant:

Re-post
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

These kind of things drive Nigerians and their Tanzanian biitches mad. No wonder they gang up. Enemies of progress.
You are uniformed.why should a country with huge reserves of gas go after geothermal and not developing power from its gas? Should Tanzania leave a gas and go for geothermal? Should south africa abandon the coal plants and do geothermal?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
You are uniformed.why should a country with huge reserves of gas go after geothermal and not developing power from its gas? Should Tanzania leave a gas and go for geothermal? Should south africa abandon the coal plants and do geothermal?
l wonder o my brother. Some things they brag about here makes no sense absolutely.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Obi1, Obaboon, Daeyung,

Let me restate again for you benefit so few salient points.

1) IMF/WB/CIA name them - do not measure GDP of a country - any country - they take whatever is thrown at them by National Stats bodies.
2) When Nigeria told everyone before 2014 re-basing their economy was 270B - IMF or WB didn't go round to calculate their own "more" accurate GDP.
3) Nigeria re-based their GDP by 90% to 520B - 90% increase - while most analyst expected something close to 50%. IMF or WB cannot object or put their figures. Obviously you guys are so embarrased by that 520B (nearly twice South Africa smiley GDP - you are okay with 300B (or pre-rebasing GDP).
4) There are many ways to cross-reference a GDP. There are variables that have been identified that by economic researches that strongly correlated with GDP.
5) Following on 4 - Cement consumption per annum Strongly CORRELATE with GDP IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. Regression analysis have been done and save for 1 or 2 outliers - there is a strong correlation btw cement consumption & GDP. If we do not trust Nigeria number - all we need to look at cement consumption of countries at similar level of development with Nigeria - and use it to determine it's real GDP.
6) Based on my own calculation - Nigeria GDP is around 150-200B - I'd take 180B!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Iamleefact:

True-HAHAHA! I'm proud to say I've never responded to her/him/it! Even for this thread that brainpower is below the bar! Btw,I've noticed,strange as it may seem these Dangotelanders are actually learning. After the mountain of evidence they no longer screech about their half trillion dollar economy-instead they insist our own economy "is only 50 bn$," though its been prven at least 7 times its 88 bn.
This fits with the fact they're 4x our pp and they subconsciously put us at the same level.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Daejoyoung:

l wonder o my brother. Some things they brag about here makes no sense absolutely.
They are hungry.a hungry man cant think properly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2018
rvp2018:
Obi1, Obaboon, Daeyung,

Let me restate again for you benefit so few salient points.

1) IMF/WB/CIA name them - do not measure GDP of a country - any country - they take whatever is thrown at them by National Stats bodies.
2) When Nigeria told everyone before 2014 re-basing their economy was 270B - IMF or WB didn't go round to calculate their own "more" accurate GDP.
3) Nigeria re-based their GDP by 90% to 520B - 90% increase - while most analyst expected something close to 50%. IMF or WB cannot object or put their figures. Obviously you guys are so embarrased by that 520B (nearly twice South Africa smiley GDP - you are okay with 300B (or pre-rebasing GDP).
4) There are many ways to cross-reference a GDP. There are variables that have been identified that by economic researches that strongly correlated with GDP.
5) Following on 4 - Cement consumption per annum Strongly CORRELATE with GDP IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. Regression analysis have been done and save for 1 or 2 outliers - there is a strong correlation btw cement consumption & GDP. If we do not trust Nigeria number - all we need to look at cement consumption of countries at similar level of development with Nigeria - and use it to determine it's real GDP.
6) Based on my own calculation - Nigeria GDP is around 150-200B - I'd take 180B!

I just said they no longer scream about their 500 bn economy,in case you've noticed. Instead they insist our economy "is only 50 bn $," as this fits with the fact they're 4x our pp and they subconsciously put us at the same level.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Kur17:

You need to substantiate your argument...
In Nigeria 6 people are becoming extreme poor per minute, in 2014 it was 33%, in Jun 2018 it was 46% or 86.9million, in Aug is 87.5 million people, 3.2m are becoming extreme poor in Nigeria per annum https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/nigeria-overtakes-india-as-worlds-poverty-capital-report/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjfsKCqwprdAhXQxIUKHa9yBhsQFjAMegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw10aCsaIB8Z4KX0HtTXRNVs&ampcf=1 ...your GDP growth is less than 1% while your birth rate is one of the highest https://qz.com/1171606/nigeria-population-growth-rising-unemployment-and-migration-suggest-things-could-get-worse/ .. Nigeria birth rate 5.5, kenya 2.2 yr2017..Compared to kenya with one of lowest birth rate and highest GDP growth rateh, https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.indexmundi.com/kenya/demographics_profile.html&ved=2ahUKEwizi5LRzJrdAhVyzoUKHQVzCMwQFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2yt7kEeAV8jm3FaIh9MG6j also check your GDP per capita(assuming it's actual, of which is not) Kenya will overtake yours in a year's time...at that direction where are heading....

I told you that nigerians are the most stupidest people in the world. Because they want to vote for a nigerian they will destroy everything and the idiot nigeria which they vote for we do nothing for them. I have not seen anybody in my life as stupid as nigerians.

Nigerians deserve to suffer because it's only when they are suffering they are happy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2018
Tanzania.Dar es Salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2018
obaaderemi:
There is one thing I have learnt on this thread,brother. Nigeria has many problems but even at that,she is seriously envied by many.Hate Nigeria, love Nigeria, you can't ignore Nigeria.What else would make grown men halfway across the continent wake up in the morning and log on to this nairaland.. go to bed at night with nairaland on their minds. They Look at Nigerians in the streets of Accra, Nairobi, Johannesburg and burn silently and physically? Don't think for a moment that they find this easy,spending time and data they can ill-afford here.They don't.They are just trapped and silently ashamed of it. It's high time we took ourselves more seriously,get our country out of the rut and lead the rest of black Africa.That's a role we must assume.Enjoy your day. cool

you are sick upstairs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I already answered you. We own our land. Meanwhile come for your beggars. They're all over.....I've never seen a Ugandan beggar here yet 70% of beggars on our streets are Tanzanians.

Are you sure they are not nigerians because nigerians are well knownforAre you sure they are not nigerians because nigerians are well known for begging

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.