Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6197715 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Ho ho ho ho...kenya is broke!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

Dummy, when will you blood suckers get your own forum You are now slaves to nairaland. Hungry fools. You and these slow tanzanians, take your foolishness to your east African shytholes. No one cares about your stupid DNA here
Ok ..was about to say something nasty but the bolded made my day... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ho ho ho ho...kenya is broke!
Ho ho ho ho..people know tanzanians are the slow onesgrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2018
gallivant:

Let's hope it's a veterinary hospital.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Evilthoughts: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Ok ..was about to say something nasty but the bolded made my day... grin grin

You East Africans are all the same, so undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

My dude, you usually come across as someone who has read too much propaganda and conspiracy theories.

What do you mean with the bolded? You cant understand why humans could migrate in different waves?

People here insist Bantus only moved out of Cameroon in separate waves to settle in their present locations during the 'migration,' which happened from 1000 bc to 1000 ad. We never went anywhere else-I present info to the contrary indicating not just the first OOA movements of 60 kya but much more recent migrations as recently as 4-5 kya. I used to have a lot on file from almost a decade ago about 3500 year old EA banana phytoliths found on S Pacific islands, the earliest Israelite Natufians of 10000 bc were Nilotic,how the Babylonians were bantu speakers etc etc but lost the disks while one drive got corrupted.

Here's what HKU said about the tonal system of the earliest Chinese dialect,Qiang:

The degrees of African-ness and Chinese-ness are evaluated, and African-style features arefound to be lurking throughout the Qiangic family. Similarities of word structure and wordlength between African and Qiangic languages are held responsible for the similarities.....
A close inspection of the tone system of the Mianchi dialectof Southern Qiang (SQ) shows that its tone system behaves more like a prototypical Africanlanguage than it does like Chinese, even though the tone system arose under heavy influence......
As this paper was nearing completion, I was made aware of Hyman (2007 [forthcoming]),in which African tonal features are reported in Kuki-Thaadow, another Tibeto-Burman language........
[url]http://sinica.academia.edu/JonathanEvans/Papers/167301/African_tone_in_the_Sinosphere .[/url]

Their tonal type is more African than Chinese in 10 out of 12 respects ,specifically Dagaare ,spoken in Ghana as far as Burkina Faso. The language is of the Niger-Congo family.

AFRICANS COULD LEAVE THE SAME REGION SET UP A KINGDOM TWENTY THOUSANDS KILOMETRES AWAY YET WAIT ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS TO MOVE A MERE 2 THOUSAND KM SOUTH?
Also,do you have any idea what an obstacle the DRC jungle really is? Do you have any idea just how difficult thick jungle walking is? An uncle was in N Angola late 90s with the UN when 2 separate parties of Hutu refugees stumbled across the border from the E DRC. IIRC,the first consisted of just over 60 adults and juveniles,all that remained of over 200 who began 6 months previous. [/b]Exhaustion,dehydration,disease and animal attacks took the rest. [b]One woman and baby were killed by safari ants!
Another party reached Gabon after a years trek with similar casualties-yet somehow the jungle which ofc was at least thrice as large and denser 2000 years ago was a highway for Bantus who never had anything to do with Nubia,Kush,AE,Axum
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Ho ho ho ho..people know tanzanians are the slow onesgrin
Dar es salaam's real estate is ahead of ur nairobi.swallow that..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2018
That is why bantu migration happen after the iron age - the discovery of Iron smelting by Bantus - gave them the tools to hack through not only Congo - but all other forests including for Kikuyus Abederes and Mt Kenya forest. Bantus didn't just cross the congo - they settled right in congo forest. They were not in hurry - like those refugees - they moved in period that is thousand if not centuries.
kikuyu1:

AFRICANS COULD LEAVE THE SAME REGION SET UP A KINGDOM TWENTY THOUSANDS KILOMETRES AWAY YET WAIT ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS TO MOVE A MERE 2 THOUSAND KM SOUTH?
Also,do you have any idea what an obstacle the DRC jungle really is? Do you have any idea just how difficult thick jungle walking is? An uncle was in N Angola late 90s with the UN when 2 separate parties of Hutu refugees stumbled across the border from the E DRC. IIRC,the first consisted of just over 60 adults and juveniles,all that remained of over 200 who began 6 months previous. [/b]Exhaustion,dehydration,disease and animal attacks took the rest. [b]One woman and baby were killed by safari ants!
Another party reached Gabon after a years trek with similar casualties-yet somehow the jungle which ofc was at least thrice as large and denser 2000 years ago was a highway for Bantus who never had anything to do with Nubia,Kush,AE,Axum
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2018
That is why bantu migration happen after the iron age - the discovery of Iron smelting by Bantus - gave them the tools to hack through not only Congo - but all other forests including for Kikuyus Abederes and Mt Kenya forest. Bantus didn't just cross the congo - they settled right in congo forest. They were not in hurry - like those refugees - they moved in period that is thousand if not cent uries.

The most consistent theory of origin of modern day bantus - is border of Cameroon & Nigeria. For Cushites - it in present day Ethiopia and for Nilotes the Sudan.

kikuyu1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
The paper ya quoted is Kenyan first...an second thats an old story..But hey this from the same paper ...(kenyan..)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
rvp2018:
That is why bantu migration happen after the iron age - the discovery of Iron smelting by Bantus - gave them the tools to hack through not only Congo - but all other forests including for Kikuyus Abederes and Mt Kenya forest. Bantus didn't just cross the congo - they settled right in congo forest. They were not in hurry - like those refugees - they moved in period that is thousand if not cent uries.

The most consistent theory of origin of modern day bantus - is border of Cameroon & Nigeria. For Cushites - it in present day Ethiopia and for Nilotes the Sudan.

I've done many many things including logging operations. I once chased a S Sudan timber concession near the DRC border in Zandeland around 2007. That tropical jungle is known as impenetrable jungle-giant trees almost touch and in between are smaller trees and shrubs. Moving just a 100 feet can take a full 5 minutes! Within everything is actually dark;you can see maybe max 10 to 15 feet ahead since the leaves actually block out the light-.
From the air its a green carpet like this pic. Another pal was in the E DRC doing some software solutions for a logger. The main office was only 2 km away from the mill but they needed a chopper! The logistics of hacking or bulldozing a road were too overwhelming. What was the jungle like during the so called 'migration,' circa 500 bc-1000 ad? Even larger and denser,ofc.
In fact it stretched continuously from S Nigeria/S Cameroon to S Chad,entire Gabon, CAR and DRC, S Uganda and Kenya til around todays W Mau escarpment. Btw,Kakamega forest is the last local outlying piece of the C African rain forest.
Why would anyone subject themselves to a torturous 2 year long trek with little chance of success and high rates of mortality? What pushed them on such a journey-war,famine,disease? What was the population in S Naij/S Cameroon at this 'migration' period? What push factors were at play? That map of African kingdoms and cultures is incomplete,lacking Yam in N Chad and Meroe in N Sudan, and provides a clue:it completely separates us from all of them!
The man believed to be the founder of the Bantu migration story,Roland Anthony Oliver. LOOK AT THE NIGGA! Til today his myths are treated as gospel;investigate everything the White Man say.

The Niger Congo speakers who founded the Chinese Shang dynasty around 2000 bc had iron implements.

Btw,even Cameroonians came from the Middle East! Here's a thumbnail of the Tikar who live in the C grasslands.

[b]The Tikar according to their oral history originated in the Arabian peninsula and migrated to the Nile Valley region of present day Sudan near Meroe. [/b]They then migrated from Sudan to Ntumu the present day Tikar Plain in Cameroon and mixed with the people that were already living there.
https://rediscoveringafricaheritage./2017/03/03/tikar-people-of-cameroon/

Its incomplete as they also spent at least a half century in Tigre around 1200 before arrival in present Cameroon.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
kikuyu1:

I've done many many things including logging operations. I once chased a S Sudan timber concession near the DRC border in Zandeland around 2007. That tropical jungle is known as impenetrable jungle-giant trees almost touch and in between are smaller trees and shrubs. Moving just a 100 feet can take a full 5 minutes! Within everything is actually dark;you can see maybe max 10 to 15 feet ahead since the leaves actually block out the light-.
From the air its a green carpet like this pic. Another pal was in the E DRC doing some software solutions for a logger. The main office was only 2 km away from the mill but they needed a chopper! The logistics of hacking or bulldozing a road were too overwhelming. What was the jungle like during the so called 'migration,' circa 500 bc-1000 ad? Even larger and denser,ofc.
In fact it stretched continuously from S Nigeria/S Cameroon to S Chad,entire Gabon, CAR and DRC, S Uganda and Kenya til around todays W Mau escarpment. Btw,Kakamega forest is the last local outlying piece of the C African rain forest.
Why would anyone subject themselves to a torturous 2 year long trek with little chance of success and high rates of mortality? What pushed them on such a journey-war,famine,disease? What was the population in S Naij/S Cameroon at this 'migration' period? What push factors were at play? That map of African kingdoms and cultures is incomplete,lacking Yam in N Chad and Meroe in N Sudan, and provides a clue:it completely separates us from all of them!
The man believed to be the founder of the Bantu migration story,Roland Anthony Oliver. LOOK AT THE NIGGA! Til today his myths are treated as gospel;investigate everything the White Man say.

The Niger Congo speakers who founded the Chinese Shang dynasty around 2000 bc had iron implements.

Btw,even Cameroonians came from the Middle East! Here's a thumbnail of the Tikar who live in the C grasslands.

https://rediscoveringafricaheritage./2017/03/03/tikar-people-of-cameroon/

Its incomplete as they also spent at least a half century in Tigre around 1200 before arrival in present Cameroon.

i have a friend who is a Nubian..he prefers me call him a King..reason he tells me that the Nubians originated up there an were like kings an they build Alexandria...Ok thats their folk tale but looking at it there is something there.What i know is that some of the history we reading today is faulty...but somehow we're like zombies an have to follow it...If an i tell you if people only knew half of the truth the world will be in chaos..
I know guys will crucify me for this but gt say this..this BS of origin of man in Africa is just a BS...there i said it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kazikazi:

Don't quote Kenyan newspapers, show us. While you at it, show us your new ports and electric trains. Don't waste our time. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
looking at the same buildings with antenas its boring.dont u have anything else?

Do you have anything other than newspaper clippings? Why are you so slow and backward? Have you started teaching Swahili in South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Horus(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljSTuzVXFM8

Global Trade Center Nairobi Launched 19th September 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
in my career i do meet guys from different nationalities...so i had a conversation with southern Sudanese dude..very tall an black cheesy
he tells me according to their tales the southern Sudanese (they call themselves Tanweng ) originated from the north (to be specific middle east) an the settled around first in Khartoum which means elbow in their language ( A join between blue nile and white nile )..so later were pushed downwards by the arabs ..So the tales about middle east keep on growing ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

The paper ya quoted is Kenyan first...an second thats an old story..But hey this from the same paper ...(kenyan..)
This is the first time for a poor kenyan lady to sip a milkshake.ho ho ho ho ho...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
gallivant:

Don't quote Kenyan newspapers, show us. While you at it, show us your new ports and electric trains. Don't waste our time. grin
We are constructing our electric railway.next year we will complete phase 1.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:37am On Sep 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
We are constructing our electric railway.next year we will complete phase 1.

Good for you, really. By next year we will have completed 70% of phase 2 and Africa's longest tunnel. Good job on your rail to be honest. East Africa will rise even if we have to drag you there. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2018
Magical Kenya

A new freshwater spring in Kajiado County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Nairobi County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:11am On Sep 28, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2018
rvp2018:
Cushitic blood in Kikuyus mostly came from maasai and dorobos.At least 2 of 3 maasai have cushitic blood.Maasai culture and language is also heavily influenced by afro asiatic.The same is true of kalenjin, samburus and the likes

What are you arguing for or against? I said cushitic blood had an effect on their phenotype. Where the blood came from is your business. The point was the E1b1b haplogroup. What I know is that you are unlikely to find cush physical features in Kalenjins (mostly) and Maasai compared to Kikuyus and the Bantu tribes in close proximity to them. Which is why there is a habit of people mistaking some Kikuyus for Somalis and vice versa (remember 19 % of Kikuyu carry Cush DNA). The main reason for this has nothing to do with Maasai but with the cushite groups that were swallowed by Kikuyus from the very beginning, including the possibility that that happened farther north east.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
Dang it am back �

got myself a ban from welcoming you + ur new moniker. The spam bot got to be the only thing in NL dumber than Nowenuse grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo--Naija grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4754015/hen-laying-egg-hospital-bed

Chicken Wing grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

i have a friend who is a Nubian..he prefers me call him a King..reason he tells me that the Nubians originated up there an were like kings an they build Alexandria...Ok thats their folk tale but looking at it there is something there.What i know is that some of the history we reading today is faulty...but somehow we're like zombies an have to follow it...If an i tell you if people only knew half of the truth the world will be in chaos..
I know guys will crucify me for this but gt say this..this BS of origin of man in Africa is just a BS...there i said it

Yes,the original Nubians were black. Its also true the history we parrot is faulty:its a colonial historiography deliberately designed to marginalise our global role. Here are a few other Bantus who've no history of a Congo migration:
-Merus came from Egypt,one version states Meroe in N Sudan and passed through Ethiopia.
On reaching a place called Nkuruma and Nkubiu some men picked some buuriu girls and some cows and left places called Kariathiru and Gachiongo, Kariene and kaamu. According to Mwaniki, when in Misri, the Meru were ’created’ (nd. p. 132.) but a disagreement followed (in Misri), causing the Meru to leave for Mbwaa. Fadiman (Ogot ed. 1976 p. 140) describes the origin of Meru as Mbweni, or Mbwaa, and suggests that it was “a small irregularly shaped Island…on the ocean…. near the mainland…” Apparently humans and animals could be viewed on the other side. Fadiman’s informants said that the water used to go to eat grass, a description of low tide. The tide frequently drowned domestic and wild animals such as elephants that moved between the mainland and the Island. Fadiman suggests that Mbwaa was probably originally pronounced as "Mbwara" and he gives the place called Mbwara Matanga on Manda island’s western peninsula” of Kenya’s coast as the possible location (Ogot 1976, p. 140). The word Matanga in Kiswahili means the mourning activities before burial.

Mwaniki identifies the possible location of Mbwaa as North, probably in Ethiopia, which was referred to by his informants as Pissinia. N[/b]ote similarity with Abyssinia. Meru traditions name the Nguu Ntune – red cloth - as the ruthless people who subjected the Meru to slavery.
https://owlcation.com/social-sciences/Kikuyu-Other-myths-of-Origin

-Bagandas also have some Ethiopian.
The region known today as Buganda was known as Muwaawa before the 12th century, a name literary seem to mean a place that is sparsely populated. [b]It is believed that these people come from Abyssinia through the rift valley and the mountains of Elgon.
http://www.buganda.or.ug/index.php/our-history/the-past/origin-of-buganda
Tbh,this may be just one migration as Buganda was inhabited from at least 200 ad.

-the Sotho came from NE Africa,possibly Ethiopia.
Historically, the origin of the Basotho can be traced back to the arrival of the Bantu-speaking peoples south of the Limpopo River from the areas of the Great Lakes a[b]nd north eastern parts of the African continent apparently after the over-flooding of the Nahara or Nile River as early as A.D. 270[/b]

Man originated here but imo,many of these Bantus were returning here from the ME via Ethiopia,which seems to have been a Bantu dispersal point! At any rate a much more believable population funnel than the Ituri Forest.

The ME was home to all blacks including,Bantus and Kushites.

In present day Iran lived the Elamites. The French archaeologist Marcel Auguste Dieulafoy who participated in the excavations of the vestiges of Elam at the beginning of the 20th century, described the sculptures of richly dressed Kings and covered with jewelry and feline skins (like in Africa), and whose skin was black; he concluded “there is therefore the greater likelihood that the Elam had been the prerogative of a black dynasty” [6].
http://en.lisapoyakama.org/the-first-inhabitants-of-asia-were-black/

The fearsome Assyrians were the Fulani of today.
An Assyrian Successor State in West Africa. The Ancestral Kings of Kebbi as Ancient Near Eastern Rulers

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40467180?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Guys,this Congo migration story belongs in the dustbin along with the 'White Egyptian' garbage!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Take heed!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
kikuyu1:

People here insist Bantus only moved out of Cameroon in separate waves to settle in their present locations during the 'migration,' which happened from 1000 bc to 1000 ad. We never went anywhere else-I present info to the contrary indicating not just the first OOA movements of 60 kya but much more recent migrations as recently as 4-5 kya. I used to have a lot on file from almost a decade ago about 3500 year old EA banana phytoliths found on S Pacific islands, the earliest Israelite Natufians of 10000 bc were Nilotic,how the Babylonians were bantu speakers etc etc but lost the disks while one drive got corrupted.

Here's what HKU said about the tonal system of the earliest Chinese dialect,Qiang:

[url]http://sinica.academia.edu/JonathanEvans/Papers/167301/African_tone_in_the_Sinosphere .[/url]

Their tonal type is more African than Chinese in 10 out of 12 respects ,specifically Dagaare ,spoken in Ghana as far as Burkina Faso. The language is of the Niger-Congo family.

grin grin grin

You have a point. Bantus might as well have been as far north as Egypt then descended south. Among the Swazis, their Migration myth is that they came from the Embu area of Kenya. So if we can work up that displacement you can see that the Bantus that are currently northest like the ones in Kenya and UG might have been way farther up. Actually Im utterly convinced at least the Bantus in Kenya came from regions upper north with many reasons. However, what you need to understand is that so long as you are investigating Bantu migration, deserts were very unlikely migratory routes. Bantus werent made for that. So the idea of Bantus having crossed over to Asia via the Sahara (which was still dry back 3000 yrs ago), then crossing back again via the same desert to start the trek south is asking abit too much from farmers. Only a few Bantus are known to survive in the desert, in the Kalahari, the Tswana, Kgalagadi and Herero. And this was a subsequent adaptation, not the de facto setting. The only Bantus who could have crossed did so earlier before the Sahara dried up and that can explain a lot of the lexical similarities with Chinese and other peoples in Asia.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
in my career i do meet guys from different nationalities...so i had a conversation with southern Sudanese dude..very tall an black cheesy
he tells me according to their tales the southern Sudanese (they call themselves Tanweng ) originated from the north (to be specific middle east) an the settled around first in Khartoum which means elbow in their language ( A join between blue nile and white nile )..so later were pushed downwards by the arabs ..So the tales about middle east keep on growing ... grin grin

Sudanese Nubians (blackest folks in black Africa) were the Pharaohs of the 25 th Dynasty of Egypt after invading and conquering from their southern Kush Empire. This explains a lot why people want Kush tied to their his-story. What I have never understood is why Somalis fight to death to claim Kush as their empire when it is so obvious it was a Nubian empire. This was Kush in 700 BC

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kenya Airways Launch Dinner in New York, in partnership with Boeing and General Electric.

In attendance was the Kenyan president who had attended the UN-General Assembly. This is what strategy looks like. You schedule your launch in tandem with other national duties so that you kill two (or more) birds with one stone.

KQ will be the 1st airline to offer DAILY non-stop flights between East Africa & the US starting October, to and fro. This will attract corporate and high-end tourism traffic from the world to Kenya, and Africa. 7,000 tickets already sold out a full month prior.

Performance was by Kenya's Moipei Quartet (well, Trio, not sure where one chic went). Beautiful Maasai queens cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Parklands, Nairobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.