Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206023 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Watamu, Kenyan Coast

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Keep Calm and Visit Nariokotome aka Turkana Boy, Turkana, Northern Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Mehn! Kenya is Awesome! We played like warriors. When Olunga scored the first goal I was like , Madness!!! This is SPARTAAA!

I hear you! cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:50am On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Nairobi(CBD)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2018
Nai

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Nairobae, Upperhill

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2018
ednited:

I don't know why am laughing right now. lol

hehehe I hope I am healthy. God help
its Ok ednited..Your team is also good...Wish them all the luck..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:

they should quit the hard ons and make one flaccid grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Kenya V Ethiopia, MISC Kasarani, Nairobi, Kenya
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Even His Excellency Bobi Wine was in attendance cool

When Nigerians grow up they'll start electing young leaders like our Deputy President, see the way he enters the stadia and the way he celebrates. Most Nigerian leaders would break their bones cus they are too old.
I think M7 should be worried of this Bobi guy..the combination of him an bob owino is crazy...The staging ground will be in Kenya my guess...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:
FLOTUS AND FLORK grin

Nairobi, Kenya
Classy cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Watamu, Kenyan Coast
beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Made In Kenya ~

Isuzu East Africa has launched two types of high-c“Kenya has the capacity to manufacture these BRT buses for our cities and this should be encouraged since it will create jobs as well as enable operators easily access credit finance to fund acquisition of the buses,” apacity buses for the planned bus rapid transit system (BRT) in Nairobi.

The two vehicles with a speed limit of 60 kilometres per hour can ferry between 62 and 100 passengers at a go.

“Kenya has the capacity to manufacture these BRT buses for our cities and this should be encouraged since it will create jobs as well as enable operators easily access credit finance to fund acquisition of the buses, ...noting they were locally developed with consultation for development of BRT standards..."

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
The free universal primary education programme introduced under former president Mwai Kibaki has lifted Kenya above its peers, including the most advanced economy on the continent South Africa, according to a new World Bank index measuring the productivity potential of the youth.
The World Bank Human Capital Index released on Friday places Kenya in third place in Africa behind Seychelles and Mauritius, based on parameters such as expected years of school and harmonised test scores.
Kenya beats all her neighbours on the access to education measure.
A Kenyan child is likely to have nearly 11 years of education under their belt by the time they turn 18, which is higher than the sub-Saharan Africa average of 8.1 years and just short of the global average of 11.2 years.

The two largest economies in Africa, Nigeria and South Africa, scored 0.41 and 0.34 on the index respectively, with their children getting 9.3 years and 8.2 years’ worth of education before they hit adulthood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dar es salaam,Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:44am On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:48am On Oct 17, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
KENYA
BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2018
KENYA
COUNTY 001, COAST REGION

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Kur17:
The free universal primary education programme introduced under former president Mwai Kibaki has lifted Kenya above its peers, including the most advanced economy on the continent South Africa, according to a new World Bank index measuring the productivity potential of the youth.
The World Bank Human Capital Index released on Friday places Kenya in third place in Africa behind Seychelles and Mauritius, based on parameters such as expected years of school and harmonised test scores.
Kenya beats all her neighbours on the access to education measure.
A Kenyan child is likely to have nearly 11 years of education under their belt by the time they turn 18, which is higher than the sub-Saharan Africa average of 8.1 years and just short of the global average of 11.2 years.

The two largest economies in Africa, Nigeria and South Africa, scored 0.41 and 0.34 on the index respectively, with their children getting 9.3 years and 8.2 years’ worth of education before they hit adulthood.

My,my,my! Naijjans are doing better than RSA?? This HCI is extremely significant[b]-By improving their skills, health, knowledge, and resilience—their human capital—people can be more productive, flexible, and innovative. Human capital is a central driver of sustainable growth and poverty reduction. Investments in human capital have become more important as the nature of work has evolved.[/b]
https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/30498

Iow,the HCI shows the potential utility value of a particular citizen As always we're punching above our weight: Algerias' GDP nominal is 5000$,2.5 x ours and yet we're tied:how and why? Both Kibaki and Kenyatta were and are visionaries;their wisdom will actualise V 2030. ONCE WE GET THERE,GUYS 2032 AT THE LATEST WITH A GDP NOMINAL OF 6000 $ LIKE RSA TODAY IT WILL BE ANOTHER WORLD!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.