Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280341 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nairobi National Park & Africa's first female B-787 Dreamliner captain

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
forgiveness:

I think South Africa gautrain is the only Standard gauge railway system in South Africa and it is just 80km. They operate metrorail which runs on the old outdated Cape gauge.

Gautrain is a commuter rail that was built to ease the congestion on Pretoria - Johannesburg highway. It is electrical and can run at 160km/hour.

We are building standard gauge railway for commuter rail from Lagos- Kano which is around 1,238 km at 120-130km/hrs. Of which Abuja- Kaduna segment has been completed and operational. The Lagos -Ibadan segment will be operational in December and it will bring the total length of the standard gauge railway project to 343km.

The Itakpe-Warri standard gauge railway has been completed. It is around 230km.

The 1,402km Lagos- Calabar standard gauge railway project will commence soon.

This standard gauge railway project is beside the existing and functional cape gauge railway system spanning 3,300km, light rail system in Abuja, monorail in port Harcourt/Calabar and the metro system (which does not exist in South Africa) in Lagos either completed or under construction.
Good points.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

And he's on citizen TV this moment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

1987 till recently is something you should be ashamed of. Thats why I said you folks are not planners. And if you plan then something else has to go terribly wrong. Im not sure you know when we started thinking of building the SGR because it was not in the 2010s. We were mulling it in the 90s but didnt have the funds. Not to mention we would have gone broke.

Did you just say the Itakpe - Ajaokuta WILL DO double stack? So its not even working as yet? My friend. After 31 yrs you are still waiting. The thing will go obsolete without ever being used.

Even South Africans dont have mono rail, only recently they are thinking of building in Joburg and Capetown. Unsurprisingly, your monorail has taken 8 yrs to be partially completed. Less then 300 Km and its not even complete. Thats madness! All goes back to what I was telling you, If you plan nicely then the execution part has to be wobbly. If we decide to build a mono rail in Kenya today it wouldnt even take 2 yrs to compete. Thats the difference. We dont have so much patience.

Anyway, dont wanna sound like a hater so for any of the rail things you have built that are actually WORKING, kudos!

*Yawn* here we go again. Kenya started mulling to build since 1900 but doesn't have fund. Bhahahaha! grin

Kenya is the greatest foresight and planner in Africa, that is why they can plan the biggest slums in entire universe. Bhahahaha! grin. What a shame sorry glory? grin

Can you please tell us why the so called Kenya perfect planner is unable to complete an ordinary market called Karatina market and host of other shame of small market you lots couldn't execute? Bhahahaha! grin

Shame of projects list them all. grin

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Shame-of-projects-worth-millions-that-lie-in-ruins/1056-4589822-view-asAMP-14550rrz/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiRmoGRqKfeAhUNy1kKHbpYBpIQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1uPBSpAdsA2yTBxwa6ImPm&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/07/23/video-shame-of-stalled-public-projects-that-have-gobbled-billions-of_c1790935&ved=2ahUKEwiRmoGRqKfeAhUNy1kKHbpYBpIQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3wW-RqCwwuKrWB9kjoZUIN

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kur17:

And he's on citizen TV this moment

Was watching his interview. Some good insights on the way airlines are run in Africa. He says only the Kenyan airline is truly private. In SA the govt wont let go of the airline and hence they have to chip in money every now and then because the airline is badly run. In Ethiopia the govt is slowly realizing what Kenya's govt realized eons ago that you have to let the airline run privately with minimal interference. Also, the SA and Nigerian economies slowing down.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

He's not South African. He's Nigerian. No South African would open an account just to troll Kenyans on this thread.

Oooh...No wonder he ran away from his lifeless country led by lifeless politicians just to accommodate his low life in other African nation.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
sasol:
I showed u what we have post apartheid south Africa.Do a research before u open your Kenyan hungry mouth

Hahaha you're stupid,am being told you're a Nigerian,but why do you brag with other people's assets?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
forgiveness:

*Yawn* here we go again. Kenya started mulling to build since 1900 but doesn't have fund. Bhahahaha! grin

Kenya is the greatest foresight and planner in Africa, that is why they can plan the biggest slums in entire universe. Bhahahaha! grin. What a shame sorry glory? grin

Can you please tell us why the so called Kenya perfect planner is unable to complete an ordinary market called Karatina market and host of other shame of small market you lots couldn't execute? Bhahahaha! grin

Shame of projects list them all. grin

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Shame-of-projects-worth-millions-that-lie-in-ruins/1056-4589822-view-asAMP-14550rrz/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiRmoGRqKfeAhUNy1kKHbpYBpIQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1uPBSpAdsA2yTBxwa6ImPm&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/07/23/video-shame-of-stalled-public-projects-that-have-gobbled-billions-of_c1790935&ved=2ahUKEwiRmoGRqKfeAhUNy1kKHbpYBpIQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3wW-RqCwwuKrWB9kjoZUIN

you got that bug again. Dont try me grin

From railways to markets in a flash. Lets get done with railways first. You do know Nigeria is the worst run country on Earth. Even worse run than bonobos can do grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
The Cross-Stitch Gallery by the Directorate of Social Transformation, Karen, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
1st and 2nd Ladies of the 254

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kitui County Textile Center, KICOTEC, Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Tanzania,northern circuit

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
@ Forgiveness, you must be celebrating grin

Terrorists Spare Nigerian Christian Schoolgirl Leah Sharibu, Will Instead Make Her a 'Slave for Life'

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/october/terrorists-spare-nigerian-christian-schoolgirl-leah-sharibu-will-instead-make-her-a-slave-for-life

Boko Haram has abducted over 1,000 school children, killed more than 2,000 teachers and destroyed more than 1,400 schools in Nigeria. Yet you are still playing games with those idiots to the extent of begging them to release school girls.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yeaaah Wenedem I told you we were going for a draw in Ethiopia and then whoop you in Kenya grin.
Dont be sick I think you should support us during this upcoming Afcon if we qualify. We would do the same if you qualified cool
We used to play very well back in the dayz. Its not so much about the current coach as it is about better football management. For the first time we have a federation prez who is slowly proving to have a working brain. Btw, Wenedem, I liked the pro - Africa Unite banners by your football fans at the game in Nairobi. You guys rock. You should have watched angry
Sorry for my wording, it’s “I’m thinking” not “I’m sick”. I wanted to watch the game but didn’t because of some reason.

I will support Kenya in the African Cup. Because of you and Muafrika, I will always support Kenya after my country. wink

Were you guys also held pro-African unite banners in the match? I saw your fans to be electrifying during the match. You guys also rock. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
TayserMahiri:
@ Forgiveness, you must be celebrating grin

Terrorists Spare Nigerian Christian Schoolgirl Leah Sharibu, Will Instead Make Her a 'Slave for Life'

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/october/terrorists-spare-nigerian-christian-schoolgirl-leah-sharibu-will-instead-make-her-a-slave-for-life

Boko Haram has abducted over 1,000 school children, killed more than 2,000 teachers and destroyed more than 1,400 schools in Nigeria. Yet you are still playing games with those idiots to the extent of begging them to release school girls.

Is this also about how Kenya is the great planner and the one with only foresight in mother Aflika? Bhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hati13:

Sorry for my wording, it’s “I’m thinking” not “I’m sick”. I wanted to watch the game but didn’t because of some reason.

I will support Kenya in the African Cup. Because of you and Muafrika, I will always support Kenya after my country. wink

Were you guys also held pro-African unite banners in the match? I saw your fans to be electrifying during the match. You guys also rock. cool

Thats so cool grin I will always support Ethiopia because of you cool See you let Muafrika go without proposing to her... That was one fine Kenyan gel you would have taken to Shashamane grin She had some classy dreadies.
I didnt see any Kenyan with the banners but we learnt. When we qualify we will take the banners to Afcon.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Is this also about how Kenya is the great planner and the one with only foresight in mother Aflika? Bhahahaha! grin

Not really, it was more of the bonobo thing. Thats why it was a stand alone post not a response. I mean how bonobos are better in conflict resolution than Nigerians.

Mr. Sheep laugh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 5:33am On Oct 28, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're a lame desperate fool from south Africa,why do you have to brag with white man's sweat?
Black south Africans are naturally lazy moreso the ones living in rustenberg a crime place,the only developed regions are mostly resided by the whites.

Lol, a fool got trolled by another and decided to lash out at the worst people. "Mr white man told us", if we wanted to have a go at Kenya, trust me we would not hide behind silly monikers to do it, we have enough ammunition for the attack . Oh and it's not the scamming Anglos on them tea and flower farms , the Indians in those factories or them Chinese prisoners on the rails , I can think of two main positions we would take to get to the promised land lol.

My friend , did you just call the Gautrain a white man's sweat ? The last time I checked they were the ones " sweating " their asses off to kill the whole project from conception because it was " unnecessary expenditure " , but today are the first to flood the damn thing .

You said who is lazy ? I'm guessing you got this from them Anglo zionists (prophets of prosperity and doom grin) giving interviews in Nairobi right ? Becareful though, they know how to sweet talk you to your own death lol. The country that seems to pain many people in the continent was built on the backs of them lazy people , so ofcourse we would beat our chests over the sweat of our forefathers . Afterall , we have people around the continent bragging about things built by lebanese, chinko money and labour, unlike our " lazy" asses who had to Labour for the infrastructure you see today and yes it was built from the proceeds of our natural resources, mined by lazy people cheesy. Define lazy for me please . Can you show me one thing that " hardworking " and " smart" black Kenyans have that my people would envy ? Just one thing .

You said Rustenberg is what ?. You are getting dumber by the minute my guy . 90% of South Africa is developed and from your inferiority ridden write up , I'm guessing we the lazy blacks all live in the remaining small space and them Gods are all living in wealth grin. grin, is that how things are in Kenya?. It's like you are projecting cry. Don't take sissy punches on us , declare war so that we can come fight you directly , we fckn despise ball- less and two -faced negroes .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Kur17:

You're ahead when it comes to backwardness...
That you'll have to wait until Jesus comes back, the other day you just like IMF claimed how the Kenyan SGR will cost us losses, just check the latest news.... And BTW I/we Kenyans won't mind if our debts will be 100%of GDP as long it has been put into a proper use, ...I agree SA is ahead of Kenya in many aspects but we're coming from behind with a much faster pace than them, we're closing the gap in insfrustructure, real estates, education, innovation, HDI name it...actually we've overtaken them in some

Lol, I'm guessing we are sitting on our lazy asses not improving anything grin grin grin .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ihaveleftnaija: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, a fool got trolled by another and decided to lash out at the worst people. "Mr white man told us", if we wanted to have a go at Kenya, trust me we would not hide behind silly monikers to do it, we have enough ammunition for the attack . Oh and it's not the scamming Anglos on them tea and flower farms , the Indians in those factories or them Chinese prisoners on the rails , I can think of two main positions we would take to get to the promised land lol.

My friend , did you just call the Gautrain a white man's sweat ? The last time I checked they were the ones " sweating " their asses off to kill the whole project from conception because it was " unnecessary expenditure " , but today are the first to flood the damn thing .

You said who is lazy ? I'm guessing you got this from them Anglo zionists (prophets of prosperity and doom grin) giving interviews in Nairobi right ? Becareful though, they know how to sweet talk you to your own death lol. The country that seems to pain many people in the continent was built on the backs of them lazy people , so ofcourse we would beat our chests over the sweat of our forefathers . Afterall , we have people around the continent bragging about things built by lebanese, chinko money and labour, unlike our " lazy" asses who had to Labour for the infrastructure you see today and yes it was built from the proceeds of our natural resources, mined by lazy people cheesy. Define lazy for me please . Can you show me one thing that " hardworking " and " smart" black Kenyans have that my people would envy ? Just one thing .

You said Rustenberg is what ?. You are getting dumber by the minute my guy . 90% of South Africa is developed and from your inferiority ridden write up , I'm guessing we the lazy blacks all live in the remaining small space and them Gods are all living in wealth grin. grin, is that how things are in Kenya?. It's like you are projecting cry. Don't take sissy punches on us , declare war so that we can come fight you directly , we fckn despise ball- less and two -faced negroes .

Interesting.
How about we have Kenya vs South Africa for a change grin.

Why are South African women so aggressive , I was watching a video of winnie mandela on YouTube,, she was beating up a white soldier and the comments from South African women particulary were very scary, that's next to the black American psychos cheesy who also did not see anything wrong with her demonic actions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Interesting.
How about we have Kenya vs South Africa for a change grin.

Why are South African women so aggressive , I was watching a video of winnie mandela on YouTube,, she was beating up a white soldier and the comments from South African women particulary were very scary, that's next to the black American psychos cheesy who also did not see anything wrong with her demonic actions.

I really don't know how to respond to your post.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ihaveleftnaija: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2018
Lionessza6:

I really don't know how to respond to your post.

What did you think of winnie mandela?. Do you agree that she taught South African women to be violent ?. I've read some books on how she turned South Africa violent .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

What did you think of winnie mandela?. Do you agree that she taught South African women to be violent ?. I've read some books on how she turned South Africa violent .

What books have you read about her and who was the author ?. She taught South African women what ?. Where are you getting all this crap from ?.

What I think of her ?.

Well....

No black woman infact no woman in the world has ever given imperialists sleepless nights , even in her death they demonize her grin. That right there ,is power my friend. Zionists are still writing rubbish about her , she controls them from the grave .

I think she was loyal , loving , powerful and hardworking . Did I mention she was the original slayqueen cheesy. Fine face with brains to match, that's what we call quality .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ihaveleftnaija: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Lionessza6:

What books have you read about her and who was the author ?. She taught South African women what ?. Where are you getting all this crap from ?.

What I think of her ?.

Well....

No black woman infact no woman in the world has ever given imperialists sleepless nights , even in her death they demonize her grin. That right there ,is power my friend. Zionists are still writing rubbish about her , she controls them from the grave .

I think she was loyal , loving , powerful and hardworking . Did I mention she was the original slayqueen cheesy. Fine face with brains to match, that's what we call quality .

So I'm guessing you have a high opinion of her ?. . Loyal yet she cheated on her husband? Hardworking ? Who would she be without the Mandela name ?. I don't think looking good counts when you have a wicked heart , yes she was beautiful though . So the books of her burning people and training gangs make a great person ? . See why I originally stated that South African women support violence a lot?.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:51am On Oct 28, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

So I'm guessing you have a high opinion of her ?. . Loyal yet she cheated on her husband? Hardworking ? Who would she be without the Mandela name ?. I don't think looking good counts when you have a wicked heart , yes she was beautiful though . So the books of her burning people and training gangs make a great person ? . See why I originally stated that South African women support violence a lot?.

The bolded is an understatement kiss.

What husband did she cheat on ?. You mean the dude who was spared death sentence and was given life in prison without the possibility of parole ? Would he have waited for her ?. What use was he to her and her children?. Mandela was not sentenced to 27 years , he was to die in prison , so she had no man to cheat on. She was a young woman with needs. Was it not her that kept his name alive , holding rallies, press conferences etc ?. This is when his own comrades had forgotten about him. So yes she was damn loyal , not only to him but her country. She never left Soweto to live amongst the rich and famous , she died living with the people she loved and served . If that is not loyalty , I don't know what is.

Who would she be without the Mandela name? She would be Nomzamo Winnie Zanyiwe Madikizela tongue. Did the books you read also tell you that she was a medical social worker ? Did they also tell you that Mandela was a broke lawyer with no regular salary , she fed him and his children with her salary ? .I bet those details were conveniently forgotten by the so called authors . Yes , she was hardworking, she fed other community members with her money , she built clinics for them , she bailed them out from jail etc.

Burning what people? Did your author provide proof of these so called murders she committed? What were the names of the " victims " ? cheesy. If she did commit these acts she was accused of , who would blame her ?. There are people who deserved necklacing then just like now. It sounds cold , but it's the truth. Not one damn person who was at the forefront of the South African struggle came out with clean hands , forget the fairytales you read from the west , where certain individuals are painted as saints while others like her the wicked witches . Did other comrades not assassinate others in those camps in Zambia and Tanzania ? Why is she the main target of Western hatred ?. That is because she never conformed. White people around the world hate her guts , not because they feel for the people she " killed " , no , it's because she never changed her stance, she stayed true to what she was till her death, that is why they need to tarnish her name, she still haunts them from the grave. Her name, Castro, Ghaddafi , Mugabe will always give the those with weak DNA nightmares, from Washington, to Jerusalem and London grin. Mention her name they will turn pink with anger and start singing " evil" grin. They hate what they can't control. When you are always targeted you surround yourself with people who will have your back , that's what she did with the so called gangs you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2018
We don't talk we do things,that's why we don't wait for food aid.Dar es salaam Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2018
Lionessza6:

mzansi gals always give me chills..sexy in a way grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Serious the dudes look alike… grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Kitui County Textile Center, KICOTEC, Kenya

This what we really need in our country..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Kazikazi:
We don't talk we do things,that's why we don't wait for food aid.Far es salaam Tanzania
Give up kazikazi no one giving a dang about your country .....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2018
sasol:
Do you understand what you are saying? Do you want to blame colonization on all your problems as a country? Are you having same brain as the drug lords from naija?
Guys dont get caught in this trap…sasol dude is kazikazi…but as usual not a clever one..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2018
forgiveness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMt7Se3XiDE

If you really want to know about it.

it’s nice but looks like a test drive. Where are the customers…Was expecting hundreds if not thousands of naijas queuing..You got admit I got a valid point there cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.