Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,033 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280916 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2018
You nailed it. That was a low blow. Winnie Mandela remains a true heroine of South Africa - the same way Mandela is a hero.
Lionessza6:

The bolded is an understatement kiss.

What husband did she cheat on ?. You mean the dude who was spared death sentence and was given life in prison without the possibility of parole ? Would he have waited for her ?. What use was he to her and her children?. Mandela was not sentenced to 27 years , he was to die in prison , so she had no man to cheat on. She was a young woman with needs. Was it not her that kept his name alive , holding rallies, press conferences etc ?. This is when his own comrades had forgotten about him. So yes she was damn loyal , not only to him but her country. She never left Soweto to live amongst the rich and famous , she died living with the people she loved and served . If that is not loyalty , I don't know what is.

Who would she be without the Mandela name? She would be Nomzamo Winnie Zanyiwe Madikizela tongue. Did the books you read also tell you that she was a medical social worker ? Did they also tell you that Mandela was a broke lawyer with no regular salary , she fed him and his children with her salary ? .I bet those details were conveniently forgotten by the so called authors . Yes , she was hardworking, she fed other community members with her money , she built clinics for them , she bailed them out from jail etc.

Burning what people? Did your author provide proof of these so called murders she committed? What were the names of the " victims " ? cheesy. If she did commit these acts she was accused of , who would blame her ?. There are people who deserved necklacing then just like now. It sounds cold , but it's the truth. Not one damn person who was at the forefront of the South African struggle came out with clean hands , forget the fairytales you read from the west , where certain individuals are painted as saints while others like her the wicked witches . Did other comrades not assassinate others in those camps in Zambia and Tanzania ? Why is she the main target of Western hatred ?. That is because she never conformed. White people around the world hate her guts , not because they feel for the people she " killed " , no , it's because she never changed her stance, she stayed true to what she was till her death, that is why they need to tarnish her name, she still haunts them from the grave. Her name, Castro, Ghaddafi , Mugabe will always give the those with weak DNA nightmares, from Washington, to Jerusalem and London grin. Mention her name they will turn pink with anger and start singing " evil" grin. They hate what they can't control. When you are always targeted you surround yourself with people who will have your back , that's what she did with the so called gangs you are talking about.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2018
Fact 1: the US main export is the dollar

Fact 2: The Russians have said they are in process of de-dollarizing their economy i.e. cutting all ties to the U.S dollar. (By the end of this year) coz of weapomization of sanctions by the U.S

Fact 3: China is dumping their U.S treasuries as we speak..

Fact 4: The Saudis have threaten to dump their U.S treasuries as a result of Jamal Khashoggi saga. Even threaten to have a new PetrolYuan instead of Petrodollar

Fact 5: Things are about to take a drastic turn in world affairs. Am hoping Africa will not remain nugatory as usual

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2018
rvp2018:
You nailed it. That was a low blow. Winnie Mandela remains a true heroine of South Africa - the same way Mandela is a hero.

Totally agree. I always though it’s better for the natives to be allowed to air their views on such matter. Imagine a foreigner telling us stories about Mau Mau. It’s ridiculous but funny at the same time coz it once happened. The colonist had their own version…

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
alexxo11:
mtis how far na?? we no go see again umeujua kiswahili hadi wapi?

Beginning to wonder whether ya Kenyan at all. Do you really work at KQ or is it Edo Airways. Msee an what the freak is umeujua.
You dont know Swahili so just give up alexxo.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lionessza6:

The bolded is an understatement kiss.

What husband did she cheat on ?. You mean the dude who was spared death sentence and was given life in prison without the possibility of parole ? Would he have waited for her ?. What use was he to her and her children?. Mandela was not sentenced to 27 years , he was to die in prison , so she had no man to cheat on. She was a young woman with needs. Was it not her that kept his name alive , holding rallies, press conferences etc ?. This is when his own comrades had forgotten about him. So yes she was damn loyal , not only to him but her country. She never left Soweto to live amongst the rich and famous , she died living with the people she loved and served . If that is not loyalty , I don't know what is.

Who would she be without the Mandela name? She would be Nomzamo Winnie Zanyiwe Madikizela tongue. Did the books you read also tell you that she was a medical social worker ? Did they also tell you that Mandela was a broke lawyer with no regular salary , she fed him and his children with her salary ? .I bet those details were conveniently forgotten by the so called authors . Yes , she was hardworking, she fed other community members with her money , she built clinics for them , she bailed them out from jail etc.

Burning what people? Did your author provide proof of these so called murders she committed? What were the names of the " victims " ? cheesy. If she did commit these acts she was accused of , who would blame her ?. There are people who deserved necklacing then just like now. It sounds cold , but it's the truth. Not one damn person who was at the forefront of the South African struggle came out with clean hands , forget the fairytales you read from the west , where certain individuals are painted as saints while others like her the wicked witches . Did other comrades not assassinate others in those camps in Zambia and Tanzania ? Why is she the main target of Western hatred ?. That is because she never conformed. White people around the world hate her guts , not because they feel for the people she " killed " , no , it's because she never changed her stance, she stayed true to what she was till her death, that is why they need to tarnish her name, she still haunts them from the grave. Her name, Castro, Ghaddafi , Mugabe will always give the those with weak DNA nightmares, from Washington, to Jerusalem and London grin. Mention her name they will turn pink with anger and start singing " evil" grin. They hate what they can't control. When you are always targeted you surround yourself with people who will have your back , that's what she did with the so called gangs you are talking about.

I am glad that you mentioned Zambia and Tanzania.We have suffered together trying to end the apartheid when other nations like Kenya just looked like zombies.A friend in need is a friend indeed.I rest my case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
It will be a gradual process but I see the Yuan eventually getting a huge slice of the forex reserves. Right now dollars is down to about 62% of the forex basket - and Yuan is barely 1% - it really upto Chinese to start allowing for more tradeable yuan - and they will get a slice.

But what exactly is this all about?

mtisTheQubit:
Fact 1: the US main export is the dollar

Fact 2: The Russians have said they are in process of de-dollarizing their economy i.e. cutting all ties to the U.S dollar. (By the end of this year) coz of weapomization of sanctions by the U.S

Fact 3: China is dumping their U.S treasuries as we speak..

Fact 4: The Saudis have threaten to dump their U.S treasuries as a result of Jamal Khashoggi saga. Even threaten to have a new PetrolYuan instead of Petrodollar

Fact 5: Things are about to take a drastic turn in world affairs. Am hoping Africa will not remain nugatory as usual
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
How did Tanzania suffer Apartheid? How does hosting South Africa rebels make you suffer? Kenya opposed apartheid and that is far we could help South Africans. Kenya long made a choice - to always remain non-aligned arbiter- whatever the conflict - be it in Uganda or Sudan or Ethiopia or TZ or Somalia or even further south or north or west.

Don't ever expect Kenya to host rebels of any country however lofty their fights. We will oppose Apertheid, Isreal occupation of Palestine, conflicts in other countries - but kenyan soils will never ground to plan or launch attacks of any country.I think Ocalan the Turkish Kurdish leader discovered that too late - when Kenya handed his arse to the Turkey.

If ANC or whoever requested Kenya to host it's military wing - the answer will still be a BIG NO. If they want peace-keepers or want to hold peace conferences or want to be hosted as un-armed refugees we will be there - and Nairob will be ready to host both the parties. In Nairobi - they will meet, dine and live together - as long as they are not armed.

In Kenya - China and US will both find a friend. North Korea and South Korea will be happy to have their embassies down here. Palestine will dine with Isrealis. The Boers will meet their ANC counterparts here and have their brai.

Our proud foreign policy simply refuses to box itself to other people conflicts - be they cold war - Russia versus US - or China versus US now - or Nigeria versus Cameroon or Biafra or Rwanda or name any - we have no INTEREST. We are proud members of The Non-Aligned Movement.

Kazikazi:
I am glad that you mentioned Zambia and Tanzania.We have suffered together trying to end the apartheid when other nations like Kenya just looked like zombies.A friend in need is a friend indeed.I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
rvp2018:
It will be a gradual process but I see the Yuan eventually getting a huge slice of the forex reserves. Right now dollars is down to about 62% of the forex basket - and Yuan is barely 1% - it really upto Chinese to start allowing for more tradeable yuan - and they will get a slice.

But what exactly is this all about?

There was a segment on al-Arabia (Saudi KBC) calling US’s bluff. It was a shocker cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
rvp2018:
How did Tanzania suffer Apartheid? How does hosting South Africa rebels make you suffer? Kenya opposed apartheid and that is far we could help South Africans. Kenya long made a choice - to always remain non-aligned arbiter- whatever the conflict - be it in Uganda or Sudan or Ethiopia or TZ or Somalia or even further south or north or west.

Don't ever expect Kenya to host rebels of any country however lofty their fights. We will oppose Apertheid, Isreal occupation of Palestine, conflicts in other countries - but kenyan soils will never ground to plan or launch attacks of any country.I think Ocalan the Turkish Kurdish leader discovered that too late - when Kenya handed his arse to the Turkey.

If ANC or whoever requested kenya to host it's military wing - the answer will still be a BIG NO. If they want peace-keepers or want to hold peace conferences or want to be hosted as un-armed refugees we will be there.

What you are saying is the ANC was just the rebels? So Tanzania didn't suffer at all because of hosting ANC and PAC? Didn't we spend our little resources we had for helping the people whom the world and you Kenyans abandoned in their time of need? Now you just want to sound wise?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nairobi was to position itself as Yuan exchange & settlement center - but Chinese are still also capitve to the dollar.
mtisTheQubit:

There was a segment on al-Arabia (Saudi KBC) calling US’s bluff. It was a shocker cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
You should have helped yourself first. After end of Apertheid - the white Boers companies simply overrun Tanzania and now you're the slaves of the Boers. When they tried Kenya - they "found" it a hard nut to crack - because we really never blocked boers from coming here and doing their bizness.

Help yourselves first. Now you host the 3rd largest poor people - 20M plus - in Africa - after Nigeria & DRC - and nobody is helping you.

Our foreign policy has remained non-aligned. We are too poor to shoulder responsibilities that likes of US, UK, China and such countries ought to take individually - but we will support UN, AU and such multilateral agencies.

We oppose Apartheid - and that is the far we could do - the same way we refuse to get into Uganda or Sudan or Somali or Ethiopia - or even Tanzania - we simply refuse to host rebels or assist any group militarily outside the UN/AU.

Kazikazi:
What you are saying is the ANC was just the rebels? So Tanzania didn't suffer at all because of hosting ANC and PAC? Didn't we spend our little resources we had for helping the people whom the world and you Kenyans abandoned in their time of need? Now you just want to sound wise?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kazikazi:

Ya had to drag Kenya in to your meaningless discussion. We supported in whatever little we could. I know you guys had a bigger share but let me remind you that it’s not the Tanzanians or Zambians or even Nigerians (they brag about it just like you) who ended apartheid. It was the natives ( Mzansi) who ended it. Period.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sasol: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lionessza6:

Lol, I'm guessing we are sitting on our lazy asses not improving anything grin grin grin .
It will take almost 40 years for poor nations like Kenya to reach were South Africa is today provided we sit in our laps doing nothing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok this is interesting cheesy..kazikazi logs in for a few minutes then start throwing poo on Kenya then logs out. Guess who comes in..the mighty sasol pretending to be a South african..kazakazi ya not that smart grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Serious the dudes look alike… grin

Some heavy safari gear right there...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Saudi Arabia know they have got the US by the balls. I find it amusing when I read the naivety of people who think the US are going to start some serious situation over the killing of one man. That's just laughable.

Eleven of the fifteen members of the plane hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi citizens. A record three thousand people were killed on US soil with great damage to their economy. What did Bush do? He invaded Iraq. Hahahaha.

Look, the US understands the role the petrodollar plays in their economy. The Saudis know this very well and they are using this for blackmail.

What is Trump going to do? Sell them a few more billions worth of military hardware? Hahahaha.

Look at what Saudi Arabia is doing to Yemen, yet the US, Germany, France, Canada etc are still selling them weapons.

I swear these imperialists disgust me. Tomorrow, these colonial filths will claim to be bastion of great ideals but you must never believe them.

Let the truth be known.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sasol: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
rvp2018:

If ANC or whoever requested Kenya to host it's military wing - the answer will still be a BIG NO. If they want peace-keepers or want to hold peace conferences or want to be hosted as un-armed refugees we will be there - and Nairob will be ready to host both the parties. In Nairobi - they will meet, dine and live together - as long as they are not armed.

In Kenya - China and US will both find a friend. North Korea and South Korea will be happy to have their embassies down here. Palestine will dine with Isrealis. The Boers will meet their ANC counterparts here and have their brai.

Our proud foreign policy simply refuses to box itself to other people conflicts - be they cold war - Russia versus US - or China versus US now - or Nigeria versus Cameroon or Biafra or Rwanda or name any - we have no INTEREST. We are proud members of The Non-Aligned Movement.

Don't mention south African past history of apartheid if you couldn't join us.Zambians helped so as Tanzania's under Mwalimu Nyerere.we thank them.We will remain bonded and support the country like Tanzania for the sacrifices made for thina.umuntu ngu....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
sasol:
It will take almost 40 years for poor nations like Kenya to reach were South Africa is today provided we sit in our laps doing nothing.

When the grammar sounds like from kazikazi, the wordings sounds like from kazikazi....then this must be kazikazi/jobjob

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
The Sasol guy isn't even a week old in Nairaland. From the grammar,you can just smell it's a Tanzanian!
Kur17:

When the grammar sounds like from kazikazi, the wordings sounds like from kazikazi....then this must be kazikazi/jobjob

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
boostdom:
Saudi Arabia know they have got the US by the balls. I find it amusing when I read the naivety of people who think the US are going to start some serious situation over the killing of one man. That's just laughable.

Eleven of the fifteen members of the plane hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi citizens. A record three thousand people were killed on US soil with great damage to their economy. What did Bush do? He invaded Iraq. Hahahaha.

Look, the US understands the role the petrodollar plays in their economy. The Saudis know this very well and they are using this for blackmail.

What is Trump going to do? Sell them a few more billions worth of military hardware? Hahahaha.

Look at what Saudi Arabia is doing to Yemen, yet the US, Germany, France, Canada etc are still selling them weapons.

I swear these imperialists disgust me. Tomorrow, these colonial filths will claim to be bastion of great ideals but you must never believe them.

Let the truth be known.

Ths exactly what Trump said regarding Saudi Crown Prince on Jamal Khashoggi saga

" I want to believe him. I really want to believe him. They've been a very good ally. They've been a tremendous investor in our military equipment and other things. They buy tremendous amounts of things from our country. It probably amounts to millions of jobs, you know, a million jobs. That's a lot of jobs. So I certainly want to believe him. " grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Actually Kenya will overtake South Africa - not only within you lifetime - but in one generation - if the current status quo hold. South Africa has found itself in the classic middle-class trap - and if that wasn't bad enough - it has serious unresolved racial issues - land/mining/inequality - that if not handled carefully might see the repeat of Zimbwabwe.

As we speak now - Kenya GDP is about 90B (89.5B) while South Africa is around (377B)- Kenya is growing at an average of 6% - South Africa are now doing something close to 0-1% (they'd be happy not have a recession) - and I don't see those dynamics changing soon.

If we look back a generation ago (15yrs) -2013 - South Africa GDP was 175B - and Kenya was 16B. In those 15yrs Kenya has grown roughly around 6% - and it's GDP has grown 6 times!!!!!!! South Africa has about doubled.

Now project into the future...15yrs from now...Kenya GDP will be 550B...with South Africa around 750B. That is the realistic case scenarios based on the last 15yrs for both countries.

The worst case scenario is South Africa continues to mismanage it'r racial matrix - and it exploded Zimbwabwe style - and that is already happening - when land reforms are yet to start.

sasol:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
sasol:
Don't mention south African past history of apartheid if you couldn't join us.Zambians helped so as Tanzania's under Mwalimu Nyerere.we thank them.We will remain bonded and support the country like Tanzania for the sacrifices made for thina.umuntu ngu....
Hi there Kazikazi..dude ya killing it... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sasol: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kur17:

Oh I am no longer a naija? That's great hey

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Jonraid:
The Sasol guy isn't even a week old in Nairaland. From the grammar,you can just smell it's a Tanzanian!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kur17:

Noted grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kazikazi:

When you come from a country where you used armed insurrection and war to gain independence you would find it hard to understand what help South Africans needed when they werent already actively fighting. The last person you would convince that SA needed significant help was Jomo Kenyatta. Kenyans simply assumed South Africans werent the warring types and would proceed on with their peaceful marches like the rest of the peaceful march movements across Africa (like Tanzania) till they got independence, which actually happened, though of course very late. Thats not to say we never helped the South Africans in their times of need. The Kenyan govt was made up of left leaning anti-apartheid ministers like Dr Munyua Waiyaki and right leaning nutjobs who believed in people helping themselves first before being helped like Charles Njonjo. Needless to say, the left leaning types were a minority who couldnt convince the majority what was there to help when South Africans werent even in the bush fighting in the first place. In the apartheid days, all Kenyan passports had a stamp that allowed holders to visit every country in the world except South Africa. We always had a coldish relationship with SA right from apartheid days until very recently.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Every country has it's own issues. Why should we make your Apertheid our issue. We had our own white minority colonial rule. We dealt with it. Some countries have way more serious issues than Apertheid. Somali have a serious clan issue that has decimated their country the last 30yrs.
sasol:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
sasol:

Fake ass Kazikazi, every Mzansi can tell you arent South African.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Ths exactly what Trump said regarding Saudi Crown Prince on Jamal Khashoggi saga

" I want to believe him. I really want to believe him. They've been a very good ally. They've been a tremendous investor in our military equipment and other things. They buy tremendous amounts of things from our country. It probably amounts to millions of jobs, you know, a million jobs. That's a lot of jobs. So I certainly want to believe him. " grin grin

Trump has vested interests in the success of the Saudi economy.

Saudi Arabia cut off diplomatic relationship with Canada (over human right criticisms), and no western country coughed. Hell, Canada had to beg for the US, France and Germany to come to its aid. Guess what? They did nothing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kur17:

grin grin grin

Thats it. The idiot is WankWank

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
rvp2018:
Every country has it's own issues. Why should we make your Apertheid our issue. We had our own white minority colonial rule. We dealt with it. Some countries have way more serious issues than Apertheid. Somali have a serious clan issue that has decimated their country the last 30yrs.
The dude is not a South African..dont fall for the trap..debate south africa issues with real Mzansis not fake ones..The guy is from Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
boostdom:

Trump has vested interests in the success of the Saudi economy.

Saudi Arabia cut off diplomatic relationship with Canada (over human right criticisms), and no western country coughed. Hell, Canada had to beg for the US, France and Germany to come to its aid. Guess what? They did nothing.

Ever wondered why the right wing nuts always hate Iran but don’t talk about Saudi despite most of 9/11 hijackers being Saudis..Its a question Americans avoid to answer..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.