Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6257149 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
There is nothing unique about that.Every country has its layers.Kenya has counties and local gov with their budgets.South Africa provinces.Nigeria budget including states who mostly depend on federal allocation aka oil money is less than kenya.Just about every country has some forms of federalism or devolution or decenteralisation.

All the best fùn e
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
You're gonna post all the hotels in Nigeria.That is doable.Kenya has so many hotels and lodges we would need another 2000 pages to do this.There are new hotels being added every month..most of them designed by great architects.Not the booooring box hotels you're posting there.Dont even start on South Africa or Egypt.That is another level.

Show us the best hotel designed by hunters sorry great architects. Let us put it side by side with the best Nigeria has. Ordinary talk doesn't work here. Show us lousy Kenyans. grin

We have more enough hotels to do 5000 pages.

We have already meet South Africa in terms of hotels and we will surpass them in the next 2 years because hotels business in South Africa is nolonger as lucrative as Nigeria. But Kenya na small pikin.

I don't know much about Egypt. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
You're gonna post all the hotels in Nigeria.That is doable.Kenya has so many hotels and lodges we would need another 2000 pages to do this.There are new hotels being added every month..most of them designed by great architects.Not the booooring box hotels you're posting there.Dont even start on South Africa or Egypt.That is another level.

Show me your dirty Hilton. Bhuhahahaha! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2018
I know you're excited about few hotels you recently got but in SSA and talking of branded hotels alone..South Africa leads by far with 450..Kenya has 68..and poor Nigeria 58.Lets not talk about lodges, boutique hotels and resorts.Nairobi alone boast of 2 or 3 Hiltons and biggest in African is under development..this will be a 45 floor Hilton..adding to the existing 20 floor Hilton.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
If you ever did basic high school physics - leave alone engineering - you lazy Tanzanian bozo- you'll know - double stack train hauling more than 4,000 tonnes is just not possible in TZ or Ethiopia railway - there is a lot of physics involved in that - and that what makes the difference btw class 1 and class 2 railway.

So yes you can double stack empty containers in your rail - but to haul anything more than 4,000 tonnes per train would be impossible. That is why you rail is designed with max capacity of 18m tonnes per annum..and ours has max of twice that(35M).

Also your class 2 railway may be cheaper to construct but MORE EXPENSIVE to operate and maintain.

Pwaaaaaah...Double stacking not possible in Tanzania's or Ethiopian's railway? Its not my fault you never do engineering at your schools. We in Tz value science very much.we don't waste time studying political like ur president.
Friend go study how a curve radius affects trains speed,how derailments can be avoided by having bigger curve radii.narrow gauges tend to have a smaller curvature. European bullet trains can have a radii a<10,000m and above.You talk what you doesn't know.You are exposing ur foolishness

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Its nice seeing our tea and flowers country being in the list of the mineral endowed countries!
Algerian1:
2017 Government Expenditure (Budget) by Country

South Africa - $103 billion
Algeria - $71 billion
Egypt - $58 billion
Angola - $45 billion
Morocco - $31 billion
Kenya - $25 billion
Nigeria - $22 billion

Source : https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2056.html

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Its nice seeing our tea and flowers country being in the list of the mineral endowed countries!
Truth be told..we got brains..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2018
That dirty Hilton is known worldwide.Built in the year 1969,it's one of the most decorated hotels in terms of awards and travelers reviews.Your new recent hotels can in no way complete with the Hilton!
forgiveness:

Show me your dirty Hilton. Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Still on paper.Get back to us when its up and running.The fact is of now,only Kenya railways can do double stacking in Africa! And stop it all with your education nonsense. Your education system is crap! No wonder Tanzania is a nation of illiterates!
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaaaah...Double stacking not possible in Tanzania's or Ethiopian's railway? Its not my fault you never do engineering at your schools. We in Tz value science very much.we don't waste time studying political like ur president.
Friend go study how a curve radius affects trains speed,how derailments can be avoided by having bigger curve radii.narrow gauges tend to have a smaller curvature. European bullet trains can have a radii a<10,000m and above.You talk what you doesn't know.You are exposing ur foolishness

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
Please don't start hotels.Egypt & South Africa are miles ahead followed by Kenya,Morocco,lazy Tz,Sychelles and Mauritus.Every city has the Hiltons, the Sheratons,the Continental.Poor Nigeria..you're just that lousy.
Your hotels are too old.Don't compare the classy hotels of Tanzania with your ugly things.Yours are 40 years behind.Here is a proof from your cs of Kenyan tourism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2018
They are old but still minting the awards and getting a good number of tourists? Not so bad to me!
Kazikazi:
Your hotels are too old.Don't compare the classy hotels of Tanzania with your ugly things.Yours are 40 years behind.Here is a proof from your cs of Kenyan tourism.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Jonraid:
Still on paper.Get back to us when its up and running.The fact is of now,only Kenya railways can do double stacking in Africa! And stop it all with your education nonsense. Your education system is crap! No wonder Tanzania is a nation of illiterates!
Show me you final high school mathematics exam,I will compare with Tanzania's paper.The whole Africa will laugh at you.Kenya is behind in science and math.This age you can't cheat anymore.everything is open.show me your stuff.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Jonraid:
They are old but still minting the awards and getting a good number of tourists? Not so bad to me!
I quoted your top government official. Your Cs Balala said you are behind Tanzania for 40 years.You are loosing tourist to Tanzania.period.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
I know you're excited about few hotels you recently got but in SSA and talking of branded hotels alone..South Africa leads by far with 450..Kenya has 68..and poor Nigeria 58.Lets not talk about lodges, boutique hotels and resorts.Nairobi alone boast of 2 or 3 Hiltons and biggest in African is under development..this will be a 45 floor Hilton..adding to the existing 20 floor Hilton.

Where did you get your oluwole 419 stats from? Lying Kenyans. grin

Your outdated, ugly, dirty, and old looking 20 floors Hilton can't stand side by side with Lagos beautiful and modern 22 floors hotel.

We are building modern 45 floors hotel in Abuja. grin

Until you have one, Nigeria own better pass you. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2018
What are the tourist numbers?
Kazikazi:
I quoted your top government official. Your Cs Balala said you are behind Tanzania for 40 years.You are loosing tourist to Tanzania.period.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Hehehe.At least Nigeria for all it's woes have a decent education.Tanzania.Come on idiot.99 percent of your kids enter high school without basic comprehension of English..the language of instruction.Kazikazi you probably learnt everything you know in South Africa and you're the brightest in that dull country.Tanzania talking about education..hahaha..or it hohoho

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Jonraid:
That dirty Hilton is known worldwide.Built in the year 1969,it's one of the most decorated hotels in terms of awards and travelers reviews.Your new recent hotels can in no way complete with the Hilton!

Expired hotel. grin

We are talking about modern architecture with clean modern amenities. He is talking about old dirty hotel. Bhuhahahaha! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
Hehehe.At least Nigeria for all it's woes have a decent education.Tanzania.Come on idiot.99 percent of your kids enter high school without basic comprehension of English..the language of instruction.Kazikazi you probably learnt everything you know in South Africa and you're the brightest in that dull country.Tanzania talking about education..hahaha..or it hohoho
Pwaaaaaa...
I repeat,bring Kenya's final high school mathematics exam then I will compare with Tanzania's. Let make it clear here once and for all.You are poor in mathematics and science. Show me your paper.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Please try something else. You cannot compare Kenya hotel industry to Nigeria. In star-rated branded hotels alone we have about 20,000 rooms, south africa 60,000 and Nigeria! poor Nigeria is struggling with 7,000 rooms!!!!!!!!!!! We have brand new hotels every year - so I don't know what you mean outdated hotels. Our buildings are generally better designed than your basic flat hotels. South Africa is the guys we look up to in hotel and many other stuff. Nigeria!
forgiveness:

Where did you get your oluwole 419 stats from? Lying Kenyans. grin

Your outdated, ugly, dirty, and old looking 20 floors Hilton can't stand side by side with Lagos beautiful and modern 22 floors hotel.

We are building modern 45 floors hotel in Abuja. grin

Until you have one, Nigeria own better pass you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2018
A certain fool want to compare with Tanzania.Now let's start.This is the only underwater hotel room in Africa.where is yours? Tanzania's is classy,a marvel,a top notch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2018
If you had gone through decent education like most kenyans - you'd know there many ways to compare education systems btw countries - and least of all is using high school maths exam. Such comparative studies exists. PISA tests have been done..Kenya was second to Mauritus.
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaaaa...
I repeat,bring Kenya's final high school mathematics exam then I will compare with Tanzania's. Let make it clear here once and for all.You are poor in mathematics and science. Show me your paper.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2018
You guys can't even beat Uganda in education.This is what foolish Tanzanians had to say of a Kenya's Kiswahili paper.Apparently it was way hard than they thought it would be!

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/mtihani-wa-kenya-kidato-cha-nne-ungepata-maki-ngapi.757077/

Kenya's papers can be found here https://www.freekcsepastpapers.com/kcse-past-papers-mathematics/ Kenya's education system is 8-4-4 (8 years in primary,4 years in high school and 4 years in the University or college)

Kazikazi:
Show me you final high school mathematics exam,I will compare with Tanzania's paper.The whole Africa will laugh at you.Kenya is behind in science and math.This age you can't cheat anymore.everything is open.show me your stuff.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
Please try something else. You cannot compare Kenya hotel industry to Nigeria. In star-rated branded hotels alone we have about 20,000 rooms, south africa 60,000 and Nigeria! poor Nigeria is struggling with 7,000 rooms!!!!!!!!!!! We have brand new hotels every year - so I don't know what you mean outdated hotels. Our buildings are generally better designed than your basic flat hotels. South Africa is the guys we look up to in hotel and many other stuff. Nigeria!

Who doesn't know Kenyans here are fat liars? grin

Show me the best designed hotel in Kenya and let me disgrace it with the top 5 designed hotels in Nigeria.

If South Africa thinks they have the best hotels forever, they have been deceived because we have already caught up with them. Maybe Kenya is no match. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
A certain fool want to compare with Tanzania.Now let's start.This is the only underwater hotel room in Africa.where is yours? Tanzania's is classy,a marvel,a top notch

I salute. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2018
KaziKazi - Kenya education systems - is AFRICA BEST - san Mauritus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It also reflect in our Africa BEST HUMAN CAPITAL - our workers are africa smartest and most hardworking. That is why we are africa largest non-mineral economy and are kicking arse of these poor Nigerian despite them exporting 2M plus barrels of OIL anually.

To get a sense of Kenya’s historical overperformance, consider the 2007 results of standardised tests for sixth graders conducted by the Southern and East African Consortium for Monitoring Educational Quality. Kenya’s average score was 557 points. That’s well above South Africa’s average of 495 points. Kenyan children’s basic literacy and numeracy skills were stronger than South Africa’s.

Here are you masters South Africa - trying to figure out how to ape Kenya quality education

https://www.biznews.com/africa/2018/03/05/south-africa-kenya-education-schooling

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:

Apart from the lies another reason this thread is so long these guys truly don't realise how pedestrian they:the accomplishments,achievements and triumphs they boast about are extremely ordinary! Frankly,those boxy structures look like shopping malls in any 4th world country!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2018
You're delusional - and this is probably the first decade you're seeing branded hotels in Nigeria - hence the excitement. Kenya is miles ahead in hotel & hospitality. But South Africa & Egypt are are way farther ahead. In Nigeria box hotels - all you hear the whole night is the din of GENERATOR NOISE.
forgiveness:

Who doesn't know Kenyans here are fat liars? grin

Show me the best designed hotel in Kenya and let me disgrace it with the top 5 designed hotels in Nigeria.

If South Africa thinks they have the best hotels forever, they have been deceived because we have already caught up with them. Maybe Kenya is no match. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Why Kenya's education system might be possibly better than South AFrica's

Heres's a link you can go to https://workingwiththegrain.com/2018/02/28/better-education-kenyas-history-lesson-for-south-africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Leroy19: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2018
JonRaid is banned? I wonder who did it?! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2018
kikuyu1:

Apart from the lies another reason this thread is so long these guys truly don't realise how pedestrian they:the accomplishments,achievements and triumphs they boast about are extremely ordinary! Frankly,those boxy structures look like shopping malls in any 4th world country!

Show me your world class architectural design hotels and save us the noise. grin lying Kenyans here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2018
rvp2018:
You're delusional - and this is probably the first decade you're seeing branded hotels in Nigeria - hence the excitement. Kenya is miles ahead in hotel & hospitality. But South Africa & Egypt are are way farther ahead. In Nigeria box hotels - all you hear the whole night is the din of GENERATOR NOISE.

Show me facts or keep quiet. grin

All you have is old dirty hotels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.