Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6242241 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2018
tlann:
wakiambiwa ukweli wanaanza kujidefend na kibera na turkana huyo jamaa watz anaanza kuongea uongo juu ya kenya iliafurahishe wasee wanaija anafikiri tulizaliwa jana a country of more than 180m budget yao kenya hata imeshinda

Illiterate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Captain Irene and co inside the Boeing

This is lovely! Nice seeing Kenyan women taking it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E79arOJyvek?t=2
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Nothing cools of your head than a sight of a boeing landing!

Enjoy this courtesy of KQ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cdpMgWDzo?t=8
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2018
We spend 30% of our budget - which is equal to Nigeria budget - on Education. That is why without a drop of oil and an ounce of gold and carat of diamond - we are one of Africa largest & most progressive economy.

You spend I think 10% of your budget to education - 4-5 times the number of kids.

You spend less money on education than kenya on dollars time - and you've more students, teachers & schools.

It's one reason why your education system have gone to the dogs - and soon you'll find yourself going to Mogadishu University to get quality education.

Slaveryisgood:

How much do you spend on education empty chest beater . You want to conquer Africa and the world with what budget grin. Stupid Kenyans are funny grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2018
Jonraid:
I've always suspected Nigeria's richness as a nation.If they have the money in plenty of it,why would they not quickly buy Boeings and invest in their own carrier.Why would they not pay their teachers and army men good wages.Their military budget isn't far off from Kenya and yet their army is so so large,I wonder how much they pay them! This country is poorer than I thought it was! Where is the solid cash in their treasury coffers? You would think that at 190 million people,Nigerians would buy more unit of cars than Kenyans but that is the opposite! No wonder their scammers want to make a killing in Nairobi.I was shocked reading that Kenya is one the largest importers of Japanese cars in the world! In 2015 Kenyans spent about 1.16 billion US dollars in imported cars.It's nice seeing that the government is keen on growing our own car manufacturing capacity so as to fully benefit from this car craze that Kenyans have!

https://www.nation.co.ke/newsplex/consumption-car-imports/2718262-3237160-1e91nn/index.html

You are proud of importing Japanese crap . We make our own cars and import nice German cars more than any African country, so what is your point ?. Our car industry is the most advanced with a huge market . How many African countries can pay their workers monthly without problems , are most African countries not struggling?. Name 3 African countries that pay their soldiers and public workers better than Nigeria? How many are paid regularly better than Nigeria. You are stupid, don't mention Kenya before I descend on you. Foolish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
peanut compared to 7.3 trillion naira from Oil.

But you ignorantly thought we generate revenue only from oil. Didn't you? grin

Now, you can see we generate from several sources. This is just one of them.

Now, are you cleared from your ignorance? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
We spend 30% of our budget - which is equal to Nigeria budget - on Education. That is why without a drop of oil and an ounce of gold and carat of diamond - we are one of Africa largest & most progressive economy.

You spend I think 10% of your budget to education - 4-5 times the number of kids.

You spend less money on education than kenya on dollars time - and you've more students, teachers & schools.

It's one reason why your education system have gone to the dogs - and soon you'll find yourself going to Mogadishu University to get quality education.

Fool do you even know what 10% of our GDP is compared to your 30% grin grin. Your country is poor 80billion shillings grin. Stupid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2018
forgiveness:

But you ignorantly thought we generate revenue only from oil. Didn't you? grin

Now, you can see we generate from several sources. This is just one of them.

Now, are you cleared from your ignorance? grin

Forget the stupid and jealous massai . Let those fools compare with the stupid backward South Africa, we are too gone for them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Whatever the Nigerians spew here is total crap! They are not giving any links or references to whatever they are saying.Support all what you are

saying with facts.David Matsanga(A Ugandan national seeking refuge in Kenya said of Nigeria being a zoo and you people accepted that).Here is a video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SJaggCzvvo?t=109
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Poor education. Budget. GDP. Go back to school - and this time try Mogadishu University.
Slaveryisgood:

Fool do you even know what 10% of our GDP is compared to your 30% grin grin. Your country is poor 80billion shillings grin. Stupid

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2018
68816419:

Damn u actually took this from my mouth, hahaha, these Kenyans are no body, they tends to be too delusional, they even don't know that we have more foreign students at ABU Zaria, UNI LAG, O.A.U and other places , I was once at the African University of Science and Technology (AUST) at Abuja I was so surprised to see that large % of the students were from Eastern ,central and southern Africa.

I think they are bloody liars. grin

How can Kenya spend billions on Education yet Kenya has only two universities in the top 50 best universities in Africa. Meaning nothing to show for it.

Are we daft to know there are juries evaluating the performance of universities? Or should we ignore established facts from reliable and trustworthy sources just to swallow fat lies from these lying Kenyans here? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2018
Whats your literacy rate to begin with?
forgiveness:

How can Kenya spend billions on Education yet Kenya has only two universities in the top 50 best universities in Africa. Meaning nothing to show for it.

Are we daft to know their are juries evaluating the performance of universities? Or should we ignore established facts from reliable and trustworthy sources just to swallow fat lies from these lying Kenyans here? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Don't cherry-pick university ranking to shows more of your universities in some arbitrary top 50. Why not try top 10? or top 20 or top 200?
forgiveness:

Are we daft to know their are juries evaluating the performance of universities? Or should we ignore established facts from reliable and trustworthy sources just to swallow fat lies from these lying Kenyans here? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Forget the stupid and jealous massai . Let those fools compare with the stupid backward South Africa, we are too gone for them.

They are very ignorant. grin. But I am here to educate them. It is my civil duty. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
darfay:

They beat you in military,education, tourism, PPP, entertainment, political HQ of East Africa
okay bring where you got that ati they beat us in education military kuanzia'lini
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

You are proud of importing Japanese crap . We make our own cars and import nice German cars more than any African country, so what is your point ?. Our car industry is the most advanced with a huge market . How many African countries can pay their workers monthly without problems , are most African countries not struggling?. Name 3 African countries that pay their soldiers and public workers better than Nigeria? How many are paid regularly better than Nigeria. You are stupid, don't mention Kenya before I descend on you. Foolish.

That's the salary of Kenyan military vs Nigeria, you're evidenitely uninformed...
And gets even worse when it comes to teachers salary, Nigerians earns peanuts for a salary... Nigerian is the most useless country I've known

1 Kenya shilling = 3.55 Naira

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Don't cherrypick university ranking - and pick one that shows more of your university in some arbitrary top 50. Why not try top 10? or top 20 or top 200?

Will 50 million Kenyans be able to study in only one university in top 10? grin

If I bring top 100, we still have higher percentage of universities rated highly than your 309b dollars universities. Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin - Paid regularly better than Nigeria. You actually think just because you don't have electricity the rest of Africa do the same - leave alone kenya. THE SAME WITH SALARIES.

ALL KENYAN EMPLOYEES ARE PAID REGULARLY - Okay that is understatement. They are paid as early as 15th of every month - 2 weeks before the due date - by Banks - who are so sure gov will pay their salaries

There is no history of any KENYAN gov public employee or pensioner having missed their salary ever. People don't even know what being paid regularly mean..

Leave alone our ARMY grin grin . No wonder your army regularly overthrow the civilian gov.

I know this hard for you to believe because a Nigerian public employee getting their salary on time is a MIRACLE. Majority are owed salary areas some running years.

Slaveryisgood:
Name 3 African countries that pay their soldiers and public workers better than Nigeria? How many are paid regularly better than Nigeria. You are stupid, don't mention Kenya before I descend on you. Foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2018
There is no top Africa 10 Nigerian university. That is something. Why don't you invest your petrodollars on at least 10 big universities of highest quality.
forgiveness:

If I bring top 100, we still have higher percentage of universities rated highly than your 309b dollars universities. Bhuhahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Poor education. Budget. GDP. Go back to school - and this time try Mogadishu University.

You are pained. Your country is poor , deal with it stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
grin grin grin grin - Paid regularly better than Nigeria. You actually think just because you don't have electricity the rest of Africa do the same - leave alone kenya. THE SAME WITH SALARIES.

ALL KENYAN EMPLOYEES ARE PAID REGULARLY - Okay that is understatement. They are paid as early as 15th of every month - 2 weeks before the due date - by Banks - who are so sure gov will pay their salaries

There is no history of any KENYAN gov public employee or pensioner having missed their salary ever. People don't even know what being paid regularly mean..

Leave alone our ARMY grin grin . No wonder your army regularly overthrow the civilian gov.

I know this hard for you to believe because a Nigerian public employee getting their salary on time is a MIRACLE. Majority are owed salary areas some running years.

Stupid masai stop dreaming . All African countries are suffering the same faith. We are even better off . Our army remain the best after only Egypt, kill Your self. Our civil servants are the best paid only after north Africa not the rest of lazy haters from East and southern Africa. Stupid hungry masai. I used to think the stupid Zulus on this forum were the dumbest and backward Africans before I met you think an angry masais cheesy. Small dick bastards. No wonder your ugly women hunt naija all over the place .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2018
The salary battle was won long ago.We are better remunerated than them,ask yourself why we live longer than them!
Kur17:

That's the salary of Kenyan military vs Nigeria, you're evidenitely uninformed...
And gets even worse when it comes to teachers salary, Nigerians earns peanuts for a salary... Nigerian is the most useless country I've known

1 Kenya shilling = 3.55 Naira
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2018
All good except it's all delusion. The reality of a nigerian worker or army guy is that he wakes up to no electricity, dry taps, dusty roads, and delayed salary - and of course poverty.
Slaveryisgood:

Stupid masai stop dreaming . All African countries are suffering the same faith. We are even better off . Our army remain the best after only Egypt, kill Your self. Our civil servants are the best paid only after north Africa not the rest of lazy haters from East and southern Africa. Stupid hungry masai. I used to think the stupid Zulus on this forum were the dumbest and backward Africans before I met you think an angry masais cheesy. Small dick bastards. No wonder your ugly women hunt naija all over the place .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
You are likely to die earlier in Nigeria than in Kenya! : cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
forgiveness:

Thats where your ignorance fails you.... Progressive Country's currently are focused on skills rather than degrees. Nigerians focus on degrees that cannot earn them a job rather than a skill than readily provides a job. Nigeria is a nation churning out millions of degree holders looking for jobs instead of being like Kenya churning out skilled labor ready to create self employment. Reason why 419 scammers have knowlege but lack jobs thus turning into criminals. Japan is an example of country that has concentrated on skills.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2018
ati kenyans are poor that is why they dont study in foreign universities nigeria is the poverty capital of the world ati they have best private unviersities in africa show us the list there is nothing positive nigeria beats kenya nothing from education military infrastructure agriculture and all other things compare the literacy rate between kenya and nigeria they are proud of studying in chad mali sudan niger ghana and other foreign countries instead of making they education system work

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Imagine telling your Kenyan parents that you want to study in Nigeria,Benin,Chad or Cameroon for that matter! grin grin grin

The look on their faces would mean that's a definitely NO!

Mention South Africa or Egypt and they wouldn't mind you going there!

I heard that Nigerians study in Kenya a lot nowadays due to a lot of xenophobic behaviour from SA and the fact that getting an American or a

South African visa being a student from Kenya is fairly easy! Actually South Africa is now visa free for Kenyans(a whole 10 years visa) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2018
We cannot copy from Nigeria!

We never copied toys this from you!
bantudra:

heyyyy....!!!!

you kenyans are copying us,you moroons....

the same formations....!!

you think we are blind or what....!!??...

kiiiikikikiki....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2018
One of the baddest rifles out there! The Scar H 7.62 mm rifle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOvJUdJlkNk?t=99
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2018
tlann:
ati kenyans are poor that is why they dont study in foreign universities nigeria is the poverty capital of the world ati they have best private unviersities in africa show us the list there is nothing positive nigeria beats kenya nothing from education military infrastructure agriculture and all other things compare the literacy rate between kenya and nigeria they are proud of studying in chad mali sudan niger ghana and other foreign countries instead of making they education system work
Imagine the stupidity this guys posses. Nigerians have misplaced pride, dwelling on only boxing shadows instead of focusing on rebuilding their country. I wonder what thousands of Nigeria are doing in USIU university in Nairobi if their universities are "worldclass"? When it comes to innovation Kenya in the last decade like MPESA which have become world wide phenom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.