Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6256887 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Jonraid:
Our stance on gay matters is clear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTgU-RZLHQ?t=37

We told Obama to his face about this gay agenda being a non-issue!

that you did well........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2018
forgiveness:

I think they are bloody liars. grin

How can Kenya spend billions on Education yet Kenya has only two universities in the top 50 best universities in Africa. Meaning nothing to show for it.

Are we daft to know there are juries evaluating the performance of universities? Or should we ignore established facts from reliable and trustworthy sources just to swallow fat lies from these lying Kenyans here? grin

Kenya has 1 University in the top 10. How many does Nigeria have?

Kenya has 2 or 3 (depending on which ranking you use) universities serving 45 million people, how many people do your 7 universities serve?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
I think Big 4 is on great - but apart from housing & universal health - I think manufacturing will take some time - in the meantime our exports are not growing but stuck at 5-6B dollars - and we need to think about exporting our services. Providing quality education to Nigerians who've been failed by their gov could earn us their petro-dollars. Therefore we need to make it easy for Africa students to come to Kenya and study. That would mean more investment in really high quality private universities from private sector - and possibly attracting satellite campus like USIU,
Jonraid:
If the big four turns out a success.We will be very good at 2022! It's just a matter of Uhuru delivering his legacy.The news of 5 billion dollar from the EU partnership is good news.When you put five billion dollar into the economy,you feel its impact!That's good money for a country of 50m people!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
tlann:
is having more international students than kenya an achieviement ati tanzania and nigeria have more class and progress in africa since when you people are afraid of facing the truth and truth there is nothing postive tanzania and nigeria beat kenya you keep on repeating lies hoping to make it the truth that will never happen

Continue embarassing your masai nation by comparing to South Africa of yesterday , Nigerians and tanzanians are looking at the likes of Egypt and Morocco not a country that had the biggest poor people and illiterates 20 years ago. You are an embarrassment to real Africans. Zimbabwe , Namibia and South Africa should be competing amongst themselves in backwardness and trying to get literate , you dumb fools are here jubilating over having better this and that over them . Massais and low self esteem are like 5 and 6 grin. Nigerians are talking north Africa and you are here talking about catching up with slaves grin. You don't even know the importance of international students Why are you Kenyans illiterate?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2018
forgiveness:

Will 50 million Kenyans be able to study in only one university in top 10? grin

If I bring top 100, we still have higher percentage of universities rated highly than your 309b dollars universities. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Will 200 million Nigerians be able to study in 0 universities?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
All good except it's all delusion. The reality of a nigerian worker or army guy is that he wakes up to no electricity, dry taps, dusty roads, and delayed salary - and of course poverty.

oboy, of all places,Kenya? , nigger come visit Nigeria and see for your self, we have best infrastructure in Africa ,larger electric outreach, best banks, best entertainment industry, we have larger,wider and cleaner roads than that of that small shit hole who only thinks already colonial developed CBD is what development is all about.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Thats where your ignorance fails you.... Progressive Country's currently are focused on skills rather than degrees. Nigerians focus on degrees that cannot earn them a job rather than a skill than readily provides a job. Nigeria is a nation churning out millions of degree holders looking for jobs instead of being like Kenya churning out skilled labor ready to create self employment. Reason why 419 scammers have knowlege but lack jobs thus turning into criminals. Japan is an example of country that has concentrated on skills.
what skills does Kenyans have, is it not same Nigerians that manages all your ICT facilities?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Continue embarassing your masai nation by comparing to South Africa of yesterday , Nigerians and tanzanians are looking at the likes of Egypt and Morocco not a country that had the biggest poor people and illiterates 20 years ago. You are an embarrassment to real Africans. Zimbabwe , Namibia and South Africa should be competing amongst themselves in backwardness and trying to get literate , you dumb fools are here jubilating over having better this and that over them . Massais and low self esteem are like 5 and 6 grin. Nigerians are talking north Africa and you are here talking about catching up with slaves grin. You don't even know the importance of international students Why are you Kenyans illiterate?

without us they would stay backward....moroco joined ecowas,tunisia want to join too...i got my ecowas passport just weeks ago....

the world is changin and kenya is busy masturbating...even israel wan be observer in au....the world is changin very fast....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Kur17:
If you want a share of Upperhill, that's the price...

NGAIIEEE!! IIRC,an acre was a billion a year ago. Upper Hill is the new Sandton,as has been said here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2018
If what I have seen in the last 2K plus pages is anything to go by - then I'll have to pass the opportunity to visit your zoo. If what I have seen in several rankings by many reputable institution about your infrastructure, service industry and general quality of life - then I am afraid I am not interested in visiting your zoo.

South Africa is definitely a country we look upto. Not your zoo.

68816419:

oboy, of all places,Kenya? , nigger come visit Nigeria and see for your self, we have best infrastructure in Africa ,larger electric outreach, best banks, best entertainment industry, we have larger,wider and cleaner roads than that of that small shit hole who only thinks already colonial developed CBD is what development is all about.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
Fake figures are fake. It easy to validate and cross-reference data. For instance it's not only TZ which receives tourists - most countries around the region receive the same profile of tourist - safari/game drive long distance tourists mostly from Europe & USA visit kenya, TZ, Botswana and South Africa - to mostly see game (wild animals), have few days in the beach to sun-bathe & a little or more of that. If Kenya, Botswana & South Africa think the average Tourist spend 1,000 dollars - and the lazy Tananzia inflate their figures to 2,000 dollars...it doesn't change the reality that Tanzania is poor least developed country in SADC, EAC and Africa.

Imo,that figure is def too low! Average 4 star Nairobi hotel is around 150$ a night bnb so it must be at least 10x that for a week. The problem is tour operators have tricks to keep most of the money off shore.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
If what I have seen in the last 2K plus pages is anything to go by - then I'll have to pass the opportunity to visit your zoo. If what I have seen in several rankings by many reputable institution about your infrastructure, service industry and general quality of life - then I am afraid I am not interested in visiting your zoo.

South Africa is definitely a country we look upto. Not your zoo.

I know you gat no money to travel, but at least you could search YouTube for Vlog on Trip to Nigeria, search for abuja, Lagos, porthct,calabar,uyo,kano,Jos,Ibadan,ogun and any other places u wish, search drone views and another info you wish and then compare it that your shitty place.
thank me later .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2018
I think it's average - coz the profile of the 1.2M visiting - really differs - maybe about 300K are safari heavy spending - another 300K are business conference type - another 300k stay for a day or two - others are africans visiting and stay cheaply - backpackers - the whole gamut - and but I think on average they'll spend 1,000 dollars on accomodation, food, park fee & such - air ticket is not part of the deal.
kikuyu1:

Imo,that figure is def too low! Average 4 star Nairobi hotel is around 150$ a night bnb so it must be at least 10x that for a week. The problem is tour operators have tricks to keep most of the money off shore.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2018
That is what we've been doing here from page 1 - and all we see are RUSTED SLUM CITIES with din of GENERATORS - really dusty murram roads outside one or two highways - pipe water is a dream - then add insecurity & kidnapping - I mean there is nothing in your zoo that would interest anyone to visit. That is why your tourism industry is next to ZERO. Why on earth would I ever waste my money to come that god-for-saken ZOO!
68816419:

I know you gat no money to travel, but at least you could search YouTube for Vlog on Trip to Nigeria, search for abuja, Lagos, porthct,calabar,uyo,kano,Jos,Ibadan,ogun and any other places u wish, search drone views and another info you wish and then compare it that your shitty place.
thank me later .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2018
forgiveness:

I think they are bloody liars. grin

How can Kenya spend billions on Education yet Kenya has only two universities in the top 50 best universities in Africa. Meaning nothing to show for it.

Are we daft to know there are juries evaluating the performance of universities? Or should we ignore established facts from reliable and trustworthy sources just to swallow fat lies from these lying Kenyans here? grin

We posted the true rankings at least 7 x!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2018
You rank poorly on logistics and you are here telling us about your roads?

You are not even known for having good infrastructure in Africa!

https://hilogafrica.com/2017/02/02/kenya-ranked-second-best-in-logistics-index-in-africa-2-2/

68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2018
kikuyu1:

can you as a kenya pay for such money when u could only pay 9$ for a room for a month at your Kibera, what do you think would happen to your economy, supermarket if Nigerians, Somalis, Indians and Europeans leaves, you still recalled what happened to you economy following alshabab attacks?.
Average Kenyans are too poor to be compared with Nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2018
68816419:

can you as a kenya pay for such money when u could only pay 9$ for a room for a month at your Kibera, what do you think would happen to your economy, supermarket if Nigerians, Somalis, Indians and Europeans leaves, you still recalled what happened to you economy following alshabab attacks?.
Average Kenyans are too poor to be compared with Nigerians

Kikikikiki tell the massais their truth. Hungry and ugly looking white worshipping slaves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

without us they would stay backward....moroco joined ecowas,tunisia want to join too...i got my ecowas passport just weeks ago....

the world is changin and kenya is busy masturbating...even israel wan be observer in au....the world is changin very fast....

Ecowasa represents African superiority while Bantu lands in east and South Africa are still backwards and hungry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
That is what we've been doing here from page 1 - and all we see are RUSTED SLUM CITIES with din of GENERATORS - really dusty murram roads outside one or two highways - pipe water is a dream - then add insecurity & kidnapping - I mean there is nothing in your zoo that would interest anyone to visit. That is why your tourism industry is next to ZERO. Why on earth would I ever waste my money to come that god-for-saken ZOO!

We are not slaves to whites like you. We don't want those pink evil people in our land , keep them there to rape your economy and your children. Fools

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:

hahaha only if you have the money to travel, I am sure u haven't gone past kenya or may be a road trip to arusha or Uganda.
u guys are too poor, kiss the truth and be loyal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2018
I am actually not in Kenya as I type this. I have no desire to visit or live in Nigeria. And you can just check your tourism industry to confirm if I am alone.
68816419:

hahaha only if you have the money to travel, I am sure u haven't gone past kenya or may be a road trip to arusha or Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
just search YouTube and confirm if my proposal, u don't even need to come as your coming would be of no use to us.
we even generate more income and people form tourism than your stupid country, u guys are not even in top ten .how shameful!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
I am actually not in Kenya as I type this. I have no desire to visit or live in Nigeria. And you can just check your tourism industry to confirm if I am alone.

Thunder fire your hungry nyash
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Kur17:

That's the salary of Kenyan military vs Nigeria, you're evidenitely uninformed...
And gets even worse when it comes to teachers salary, Nigerians earns peanuts for a salary... Nigerian is the most useless country I've known

1 Kenya shilling = 3.55 Naira

Always give a link! AFAIK those figures are six or seven yes old. IIRC our privates starting salary is 50 k without allowances so their pay is at least 60% higher throughout the grade.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2018
As of 2011,the number of Kenyans abroad was three million when we were about 38 million people!

That figure must have increased by now! How are we not travelling?

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Number-of-Kenyans-abroad-soars-to-3-million/1056-1233470-gci5li/index.html
68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2018
We don't travel? grin grin grin

FFS! Our rugby fans in Vegas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhibyDcOLw?t=47
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2018
We don't travel?

Our rugby fans in Vegas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhibyDcOLw?t=47

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Ecowasa represents African superiority while Bantu lands in east and South Africa are still backwards and hungry.

the world is changin and they are busy measuring their black dicks...

guess what...:

white men have hugh dicks today too...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Stupid masai stop dreaming . All African countries are suffering the same faith. We are even better off . Our army remain the best after only Egypt, kill Your self. Our civil servants are the best paid only after north Africa not the rest of lazy haters from East and southern Africa. Stupid hungry masai. I used to think the stupid Zulus on this forum were the dumbest and backward Africans before I met you think an angry masais cheesy. Small dick bastards. No wonder your ugly women hunt naija all over the place .

ARRGHH! Don't mention dees for your own sake;it betrays publicly poor upbringing!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2018
kikuyu1:

ARRGHH! Don't mention dees for your own sake;it betrays publicly poor upbringing!

stfu...you moroon....

i yanshed kenya women upandan left and right....wetin you wan do...??

deport me...??....

abegi,park well...

wetin concern you what man and woman do toghether....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Those must be Benin, Niger and Ghana visiting your zoo.

The real tourist stats in Africa that we know are like this.

Morocco
South Africa
Tunisia
Algeria
Zimbabwe
Namibia
Kenya

68816419:

just search YouTube and confirm if my proposal, u don't even need to come as your coming would be of no use to us.
we even generate more income and people form tourism than your stupid country, u guys are not even in top ten .how shameful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.