Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6222687 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kenya pictures!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
It's a picture break to drive the point home once in a while. Your grainy pictures tells it all. You can't afford a half decent camera or the cities are that polluted.
so what do you have to say about this pic bellow ,hahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
More and more

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kenyans should be completing with the likes of Tanzanian and Uganda not Nigeria grin grin.Nigeria no be Kenyan mate at all at all grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jonraid:
Kenya pictures!
you damn proud of the 1% developed part of your capital city Right, a place that has already been developed by British era , a place beyond average Kenyan? hahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
This data are fictitious.We already ended this discussion! This is what the world bank says and I'm sorry you are behind us!https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.RCPT.CD

68816419:

so what do you have to say about this pic bellow ,hahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Thanks for helping our slow-minded brother - a product of nigeria collapsed education systems.

Jonraid:
This data are fictitious.We already ended this discussion! This is what the world bank says and I'm sorry you are behind us!https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.RCPT.CD

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Most of the pictures I just posted are from Kiambu. Nairobi is a different county!
68816419:

you damn proud of the 1% developed part of your capital city Right, a place that has already been developed by British era , a place beyond average Kenyan? hahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hahaha - British - left Kenya and Nigeria in early 1960s! That around the same time. They left us with tea & Coffee - they left you with gazillion cubic liters of OIL.

Nairobi

68816419:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
British left Nigeria in 1960s - and they don't see to have added anything except slums. They left us in 1963 - and see what we have done with little we got.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
How do they come up with this tourism receipts? Do they technically calculate all receipts or just assume the average amount a tourist would spend?
rvp2018:
Thanks for helping our slow-minded brother - a product of nigeria collapsed education systems.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:
British left Nigeria in 1960s - and they don't see to have added anything except slums. They left us in 1963 - and see what we have done with little we got.
we will take you stupid red eyes looking gorillas, seriously when you have the population of Nigeria. until then keep posting sub standard buildings you call World class grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
I am not sure about the methodology but it probably a lot of monitoring the forex coming by Central Bankers, surveys to hotels, look at their numbers at point of entry, game park fees and bit of extrapolation. What I am sure about is Tanzania always claiming to make double from the same tourist smiley that we receive.
Jonraid:
How do they come up with this tourism receipts? Do they technically calculate all receipts or just assume the average amount a tourist would spend?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Upper hill - Giving Sandton a ran for their money. Now the preffered destination for multinational companies interested in setting up regional office in Africa- with constant supply of Grade A offices.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jonraid:
More and more

you just dont get it do you....??

solong you kenyans dont respect us nigerians,no matter how many pictures of rich kenyans you post,we will still dont respect you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
What strikes me is thay Yemi Kale is now still quoted saying that Nigeria's GDP is at 500 billion dollars and that tourism contributed 34% to their GDP.Well the world bank has a different figure for Nigeria's GDP and tourism receipts! Get more from here https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/06/05/tourism-contributes-34-of-nigerias-gdp-nbs/

You just cannot trust Nigerians with their cooking of data!
rvp2018:
I am not sure about the methodology but it probably a lot of monitoring the forex coming from CBK, surveys to hotels, look at their numbers at point of entry, game park fees and bit of extrapolation. What I am sure about is Tanzania always claiming to make double from the same tourist smiley that we receive.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
kazikazi,oya come and bash this moroonic kenyans joor....they still dont get it.......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Don't respect us! The last thing I would want is respect from you people!
bantudra:

solong you kenyans dont respect us nigerians,no matter how many pictures of rich kenyans you post,we will still dont respect you....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
shey this things you people are posting realy belong to una.....??

you kenyans have to stop and think....

we nigerians are seekin leverage....

we dont want to be like kenyans.....gerrit...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
He is very crazy. But Nigerians don't know better - their best left the country - leaving Ethiopia's Adis Ababa Alumni to churn laughable stats. Brain drain will kill Nigeria - that is why you've got Buhari & Yemi kale doing their thing.
Jonraid:
What strikes me is thay Yemi Kale is now still quoted saying that Nigeria's GDP is at 500 billion dollars and that tourism contributed 34% to their GDP.Well the world bank has a different figure for Nigeria's GDP and tourism receipts! Get more from here https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/06/05/tourism-contributes-34-of-nigerias-gdp-nbs/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jonraid:

okay...but why do you think showing us things of rich people will make us respect all kenyans....??

we know their are poor kenyans too...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
He is very crazy. But Nigerians don't know better - their best left the country - leaving Ethiopia's Adis Ababa Alumni to churn laughable stats. Brain drain will kill Nigeria - that is why you've got Buhari & Yemi kale doing their thing.

I mean Kenya is big in tourism..and yet it contribute I reckon 1-3% of our economy - not 34%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonraid:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jonraid:
you ugly blood eye gorilla this forum dose it look like Kenyaland to you?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:

Oh boy , stop dreaming the British never left your black asses , they still own most of Kenya arable lands together with the kenyetta family and some black elites . That is why most of you live in slum starving to death. The lands meant for feeding your asses are still under white control producing tea and flowers grin grin, while the real land owners are subjected to poverty and even worse ,starvation grin. And you bastards are here running mouth about tall buildings , owned by the same whites who come to you in the form of multinationals grin. They are coming in droves to compete with your new Chinese masters in taking over the little that tiny hungry country has cheesy. The more tall buildings whites put down in Nairobi, the more blacks are pushed to the slums and concentration camps grin. You massais are funny people . Even South Africans and Namibians have started the process of taking their lands from setllers, while cowardly Kenyans are on a nigerian owned forum hoping these two countries will fall so that they can tell the hungry kiberians that we told you it's bad to take back your lands from settlers. We know how you Kenyans reason. I hope your South African friends can see you are not friends just backstabbers who are brainwashed by whites that any country that takes back land will automatically fall , but if you give them all the productive space like Kenya, you will be given good fake predictions of a great future grin. Dullards .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
rvp2018:

keep pissin us off and see if we not piss you off back....

what you are showin mean nothing to us,because we know it doesnt belong to you......

our biggest fear is you will sell out africa again for bling bling....as you did before.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
china has nearly 20 police stations in south africa....
do you fools down south think we would be cheering about that....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
Some Swahili music to calm down your anger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej_QYoQVSnw?t=56

SilentWisper:
you ugly blood eye gorilla this forum dose it look like Kenyaland to you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
bantudra:

Who needs or requires a Nigerians request to validate any respect? grin grin grin Like seriously, i would rather a goat disrespect me than a Ngger-ian.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
We just happen to own more Embraers than any country in Africa!

The Shark plane might visit your local airport soon!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jonraid:
Some Swahili music to calm down your anger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej_QYoQVSnw?t=56

fvck your swahili music.... angry angry

lets discuss...stop hidden from the real issues.... angry angry

stop going after bling bling....you always lost this game.... angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Who needs or requires a Nigerians request to validate any respect? grin grin grin Like seriously, i would rather a goat disrespect me than a Ngger-ian.

you do know we shall be your enemies,do you...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Kenyanstar:

[s]Who needs or requires a Nigerians request to validate any respect? grin grin grin Like seriously, i would rather a goat disrespect me than a Ngger-ian[/s].
who need respect from monkeys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.