Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6199523 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 5:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Nowenuse:

U dey mind d lai-lai kenyans?
Kenyan girls run a high prostitution ring in Arabia. While our own women prefer Europe, yours prefer Arabia grin
You know Arabs colonized Kenyans and gave them the swahili language. Their women are giving back to their colonial masters. I won't be surprised if Kenyans dominate prostitution in Iraq and Afghanistan grin

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/life/kenyan-prostitutes-arrested-saudi-arabia-brothel/

Kenyan women are just so desperate!
Saudi Arabia of all places?! Even with all the sharia and islamic laws and beheading of offenders? Kenyan women sha nor dey fear oo. Don't be surprised if you find them in the Vatican city grin very close to the pope.

Cc Kikuyu1, Jonraid

These daughters and sons of Lai Mohammed are too shameles grin. Imagine the low standards their women have . It's sad watching how those Arabs use Kenyan women as sex slaves in Kenya with their men watching helplessly, imagine what they have to go through in Arab countries. Kenyan men are useless primates .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

you are totally confused. This train is not about respect is about which country is better. If you want respect you can try the nigerian embassy or nigerian immigration service. Where you will find all the respect you need. I bet if you go there they will tell you nigeria is the giant of the universe.

you dont give respect,then you will not get respect back....

let the bashins continue.....alot of fun....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

they realy confuse me....they think we dont know all this things about kenya.....

cry lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 5:39am On Nov 14, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Even in lagos you are starving to death

It's your lazy ass that is starving in Lagos of all places .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2018
chaiii...the moroons are still asleep....

while a nigerian wakes up early and start thinkin how to make money,they are still snorrin into their uhuru pillows....

chai.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

cry lipsrsealed

they are a bad joke,i tell you.....
a very bad joke....!!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2018
kikuyu1:

By the blood of black baby Jesus; in the name of Amadioha,nigga never accuse our girls of selling themselves! We have pics and ALL the receipts of what yours do in Italy, Greece,Russia, the Phils',even India,goddamit!!
Don't take this thread there: FOR YOUR OWN SAKES!!

uhhhh...he his hurt... cry cry
did i hurt your feelins,uhuru...??

i dont only say they prostitute,i add to it that they take hard drugs too....
i lived with kenyans in europe...i know what am talkin about....

and they are crazy alcoholics too.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Gallivant,you moroon...i see you...ready for another rounds of bashins....??

let the bashins continua....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 5:56am On Nov 14, 2018
i remember when i tried that mera leaves.....chai,i nearly died....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:01am On Nov 14, 2018
you kenyans do know that i was married with an kenyan too,right....??

this woman couldnt cheer up until she finished a ol bottle of white wine.... undecided undecided

i had to divorce her....too much wahala....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Nowenuse:

From the EIU

I thought Kenya was better than Nigeria and South Africa grin. Why are the most skilled Africans with the best education in Africa have such a mini middle class . I told these bastards how dumb their utterances are. Ordinary South Africa they are always picking on is doing way better than them even though Kenyans got their independence in 1963 grin, I told them in Africa we can only accept Zimbabwe, Namibia and South Africa as the guys playing catchup with the big boys , yet these shameless monkeys are acting as if they are the ones who should be lead by younger guys grin. South Africa does have a bigger middle class than Nigeria in percentage but like the giant we are , our numbers of middle class people are their whole population meaning we have a wider market unlike the starving kenyettas who can't compete in anyway with the big guns in Africa grin. They are only good at repeating what their British slave masters tell them on BBC, ignoring the reality in front of their eyes ,poverty and slums grin. All we hear is we will be better than everyone by 2030, yeah right, as if the other nations aren't working hard to make their lazy asses sniff the dust grin. Kenyans Kenyans grin. Red eyed , skinny looking slaves grin. They are advanced in farming , yet they are the only starving Africans grin. Their universities give Africa the most skilled workers , yet we can't find them dominating the middle class or rich lists grin. Go to Forbes list , all you see is a competition between Nigeria and South Africa, same as influential list grin. The charcoal.1963 bastards are nowhere to be found because they are still under heavy British control. Losers .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2018
chai...that woman raped me no be small....
when she came back home from visiting her friends,she would just jump on me while i was deep asleep and dont get off until she got her orgasm.....

she violated me no be small.... cry cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

lipsrsealed

bros,change your moniker...its provokative.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 6:21am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

bros,change your moniker...its provokative.....

Shut up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Shut up.

change your moniker,morron....we shouldnt be hitting under the belt line.....
dont forget we are still all blacks......
at the end,we would still need each other to survive.....dont hit too low.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2018
So the UN now comes forward with 1.9 billion US dollars plan for Kenya for the year 2018-2022 https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001302632/un-commits-to-uhuru-s-big-four-agenda This was after the yesterday signing of the agreement between Kenya and the European Union(a 5 billion dollar development plan of the year 2018-2022 to realize President Uhuru's legacy)

https://www.nation.co.ke/business/Kenya-signs-Sh520bn-loans-and-grants-deal-with-European-Union/996-4849294-r16oq0z/index.html

Seems that everybody wants to work with us.The US has signed deals with us recently,Theresa May was here,France,the Netherlands ,China and Japan through JICA have all been our supporters.

On November 28,we will be hosting the blue economy conference.The conference will be hosted in Kenya with Canada and Japan being the co-hosts.UK,Fiji,South Africa,Portugal,China,Nigeria,Sudan,Ireland,Qatar,EU,UNDP,International Office of Migration,University of Nairobi have contributed the 8 million US dollars required to achieve such a big conference.They are listed as sponsors of the conference.Big thanks for our African brothers Nigeria,South Africa and Sudan for believing in us.When we come together,great things happen! Here is more to the conference http://www.blueeconomyconference.go.ke/partners/

It's nice seeing Kenya getting all the support worldwide in terms of development deals and other critical areas such as the blue economy!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

change your moniker,morron....we shouldnt be hitting under the belt line.....
dont forget we are still all blacks......
at the end,we would still need each other to survive.....dont hit too low.....

lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Why are Kenyans so shameless undecided. Instead of taking their lands back from the British, they would rather turn on their wives and daughters and turn them to sec slaves to the same British masters
grin grin grin I sayed it before and will say it again, you are just an immature brat with access to free bundles...... The same Nigerian talking about land is the Nigeria that doesnt own even a single oil block in their own country. All the oil is owned by white masters with a few connected politicians and oligarchs acting as puppets for their masters leaving Nigeria a slave to its own resources. Over 50 years yet Nigeria has failed t ;Do wrestle even a share of its oil resource for the benefit of its people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin I sayed it before and will say it again, you are just an immature brat with access to free bundles...... The same Nigerian talking about land is the Nigeria that doesnt own even a single oil block in their own country. All the oil is owned by white masters with a few connected politicians and oligarchs acting as puppets for their masters leaving Nigeria a slave to its own resources. Over 50 years yet Nigeria has failed t ;Do wrestle even a share of its oil resource for the benefit of its people.

stfu...what do you even know about us nigerians.....??....practical nothing.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Slaveryisgood: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
So the UN now comes forward with 1.9 billion US dollars plan for Kenya for the year 2018-2022 https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001302632/un-commits-to-uhuru-s-big-four-agenda This was after the yesterday signing of the agreement between Kenya and the European Union(a 5 billion dollar development plan of the year 2018-2022 to realize President Uhuru's legacy)

https://www.nation.co.ke/business/Kenya-signs-Sh520bn-loans-and-grants-deal-with-European-Union/996-4849294-r16oq0z/index.html

Seems that everybody wants to work with us.The US has signed deals with us recently,Theresa May was here,France,the Netherlands ,China and Japan through JICA have all been our supporters.

On November 28,we will be hosting the blue economy conference.The conference will be hosted in Kenya with Canada and Japan being the co-hosts.UK,Fiji,South Africa,Portugal,China,Nigeria,Sudan,Ireland,Qatar,EU,UNDP,International Office of Migration,University of Nairobi have contributed the 8 million US dollars required to achieve such a big conference.They are listed as sponsors of the conference.Big thanks for our African brothers Nigeria,South Africa and Sudan for believing in us.When we come together,great things happen! Here is more to the conference http://www.blueeconomyconference.go.ke/partners/

It's nice seeing Kenya getting all the support worldwide in terms of development deals and other critical areas such as the blue economy!

And this is big news undecided.congrats but this kind of support and development is not new in Africa, maybe in Kenya but not the rest of Africa. Ask ivory coast , Namibia, Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Gabon . Like I've been saying before you guys like old man who have just tasted a virgin grin, you brag about it to people who have had about 10 virgins each in their younger days , that is why you feel more comfortable measuring your preeks against young boys , because you can't take on your mates with bigger balls grin. Loser mentality .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

And this is big news undecided.congrats but this kind of support and development is not new in Africa, maybe in Kenya but not the rest of Africa. Ask ivory coast , Namibia, Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Gabon . Like I've been saying before you guys like old man who have just tasted a virgin grin, you brag about it to people who have had about 10 virgins each in their younger days , that is why you feel more comfortable measuring your preeks against young boys , because you can't take on your mates with bigger balls grin. Loser mentality .

chai...i saw a real beauty from ivory coast some days ago.....oyyy,real beauty....
but she was saying to me oga....
kiiiiiikikkikikiki...hilarious.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're still disturbed with jealousy,the ranking was based on number of top professionals that Kenyan universities have splashed out into the job market,the number of professors that our universities have that is 700+ for UoN alone,number of research programmes both scientific and technology,high index of quality education and among others.
Even Ugandan universities are ranked above your own varsities.
Tanzania and Nigerian universities are just full of crappy education system and that's why you people are flocking our universities like sheep.
I told you,Your white man's university ranking is a crap.The Times university ranking place Nairobi university at 30th position in 2019 rankings. Do you trust these rankings? What made your university to go such low just for a year?
The stupid methodologies!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
I'm just giving you the latest info.Of course,this sort of partnerships have been going on.No one said it has happened on us for the first time.The way we relate here in Nairaland isn't how our governments relate!
Slaveryisgood:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2018
What about Tanzania?
Kazikazi:
I told you,Your white man's university ranking is a crap.The Times university ranking place Nairobi university at 30th position in 2019 rankings. Do you trust these rankings? What made your university to go such low just for a year?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're still disturbed with jealousy,the ranking was based on number of top professionals that Kenyan universities have splashed out into the job market,the number of professors that our universities have that is 700+ for UoN alone,number of research programmes both scientific and technology,high index of quality education and among others.
Even Ugandan universities are ranked above your own varsities.
Tanzania and Nigerian universities are just full of crappy education system and that's why you people are flocking our universities like sheep.
The stupid methodologies!They don't have universal agreed methodologies. Anyone can use anything even algorithms

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:

chai....dont mind them....their best university is ranked possition 280....and they are proud of it because whites say so....
atleast its not bad as nigerias.......this kenyans have a deep inferiority complex.....you should thrive to be the best in the world and not only better than another black nation.....

with kenyan mentality africa will never progress....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
What about Tanzania?
I stopped believing on those methodologies when they placed UDSM as the highest ranked in Tz while their student's doesn't do well comparing with other institutions in Tz.I went to check their methodologies, I ended up laughing. But I understand how difficult its to do a proper research and rank all of Africa's universities, some are in remote areas..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
I stopped believing on those methodologies when they placed UDSM as the highest ranked in Tz while their student's doesn't do well comparing with other institutions in Tz.I went to check their methodologies, I ended up laughing. But I understand how difficult its to do a proper research and rank all of Africa's universities, some are in remote areas..

and why are we even allowing whites to rank us....?
what we are doing is stvpid....

i tried and tried to explain to blacks that whites are lucifer in flesh,but they cant understand what am talkin about....
the serpent,deceiver,satan....its very hard for them to understand....

anyways...i just keep on repeating it so that blacks that care would understand..... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

chai....dont mind them....their best university is ranked possition 280....and they are proud of it because whites say so....
atleast its not bad as nigerias.......this kenyans have a deep inferiority complex.....you should thrive to be the best in the world and not only better than another black nation.....

with kenyan mentality africa will never progress....
They don't understand how a white man plays with a black child.This latest ranking they have been ranked lower than Nigeria's Covenant and Ibadan university. I wonder if they will keep on worshiping white man's rankings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
They don't understand how a white man plays with a black child.This latest ranking they have been ranked lower than Nigeria's Covenant and Ibadan university. I wonder if they will keep on worshiping white man's rankings

its a sad situation..... undecided undecided...what do whites learn in universities that is much different than what black universities teach.....??

this realy make no sense..... undecided undecided

they come to africa and we threath them like kings,but when we go to europe with the same knowlodge the threath us like waste....
and you will find blacks that accept the situation.....i am a construction worker as proffession and i can cimfirm to you that when i work with them they always wanted to make me foreworker because i understand more....

but,you cant imagine the wahalas i went through with whites under your charge....they will not care no more about the job and do anyhow....
very unfortunate....at the end they blaim you that the job is not well done and suggest you stay a helper....

i got soo pissed at them,that i always leave the company..... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:

And what are you? A Tanzanian or sasol? Do you see why we don't take you or what you say seriously? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2018
gallivant:

And what are you? A Tanzanian or sasol? Do you see why we don't take you seriously? grin

keep on kissing white butts and see what it will bring you.....we nigerians are complete opposite to you kenyans....

ofcourse we appear ignorant to una....because you are used to bend over....

when we make deals with the chinese,we claim clause for technologie transfer immediately,so that we learn to do things ourselves.....

now its nigerian engineers that are building railways in nigeria....much cheaper.....

you kenyans amuse us.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.