Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6188218 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
University rankings change according to different publishers,that one I agree.What would really prove that a certain country has good universities is it's graduates.America and UK might have good Universities but students in those most prestigious universities would mostly hail from other countries.Anyone who will pass Kenya's KCSE,should be a great student.This exams aren't easy to pass.I looked at the grade equivalency American Universities would consider admitting a secondary Kenyan student and I was impressed! My grade would have been a bit higher if i was to be admitted there! https://wenr.wes.org/2015/06/education-kenya
Kazikazi:
I stopped believing on those methodologies when they placed UDSM as the highest ranked in Tz while their student's doesn't do well comparing with other institutions in Tz.I went to check their methodologies, I ended up laughing. But I understand how difficult its to do a proper research and rank all of Africa's universities, some are in remote areas..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
University rankings change according to different publishers,that one I agree.What would really prove that a certain country has good universities is it's graduates.America and UK might have good Universities but students in those most prestigious universities would mostly hail from other countries.Anyone who will pass Kenya's KCSE,should be a great student.This exams aren't easy to pass.I looked at the grade equivalency American Universities would consider admitting a secondary Kenyan student and I was impressed! My grade would have been a bit higher if i was to be admitted there! https://wenr.wes.org/2015/06/education-kenya

go get yourselves some black dignity....you people sound silly.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

stfu...what do you even know about us nigerians.....??....practical nothing.....
grin grin grin grin Trust me, we know alot about you. Where are you replying me from? In the Mediterranean sea illegally immigrating to your white masters slaves in Europe or slaving yourself in Libya by a gay Arab Liyian acting as his wife. grin grin I know Nigerians would rather be slaves in Europe washing toilets and wiping poop of old men with their bare hands than stay in their shithole country Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin grin Trust me, we know alot about you. Where are you replying me from? In the Mediterranean sea illegally immigrating to your white masters slaves in Europe or slaving yourself in Libya by a gay Arab Liyian acting as his wife. grin grin I know Nigerians would rather be slaves in Europe washing toilets and wiping poop of old men with their bare hands than stay in their shithole country Nigeria.

now thats very uncalled for.... undecided undecided
i own my own company in nigeria......

uhh,uhhh,i need people to organize stuff...you need a job....??

am desperate.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

keep on kissing white butts and see what it will bring you.....we nigerians are complete opposite to you kenyans....

ofcourse we appear ignorant to una....because you are used to bend over....

when we make deals with the chinese,we claim clause for technologie transfer immediately,so that we learn to do things ourselves.....

now its nigerian engineers that are building railways in nigeria....much cheaper.....

you kenyans amuse us.... undecided undecided

You only amuse yourself fool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
You didn't get my point did you? Get yourselves some black dignity while you lead in deportation numbers across the Europe and the US.Where is your dignity?
bantudra:

go get yourselves some black dignity....you people sound silly.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
You didn't get my point did you? Get yourselves some black dignity while you lead in deportation numbers across the Europe and the US.Where is your dignity?

am sad right now when i remember what i went through with whites....

i remember a ex yugoslav shouting in the building site that a black cant be his boss.... undecided undecided

he didnt say nigerian,he shouted black....!!

think over that...and thats the truth....am not makin it up....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

its a sad situation..... undecided undecided...what do whites learn in universities that is much different than what black universities teach.....??

this realy make no sense..... undecided undecided

they come to africa and we threath them like kings,but when we go to europe with the same knowlodge the threath us like waste....
and you will find blacks that accept the situation.....i am a construction worker as proffession and i can cimfirm to you that when i work with them they always wanted to make me foreworker because i understand more....

but,you cant imagine the wahalas i went through with whites under your charge....they will not care no more about the job and do anyhow....
very unfortunate....at the end they blaim you that the job is not well done and suggest you stay a helper....

i got soo pissed at them,that i always leave the company..... undecided undecided
Very true indeed.I worked in one of international food processing company, similar thing happened. I saw a black technical graduate being reduced to an oil boy! A guy was simply doing a job of an illiterate. He resigned. I too moved on.
Unless we start doing stuffs by ourselves, nothing will change.Just think about the so called university ranking..
Cape Town university is always ranked higher,which I really doubt.
The major reason of it being higher is just the location. Its in the best,world class city in Africa.It have more international students,its more famous. It attracts more international media.Its appealing!
But,is that what a best university should be?What is the aim of having a university?What about universities which are in rural Africa? E.g university of Fort hare in south its located in rural area,Sokoine agricultural university in Tanzania is in rural area too,but they have done a lot in research and community development than most city's varsities.
We need to rank ourselves, by our own methodologies.Let's stop ranking an African university by ratio of international students it have.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
Very true indeed.I worked in one of international food processing company, similar thing happened. I saw a black technical graduate being reduced to an oil boy! A guy was simply doing a job of an illiterate. He resigned. I too moved on.
Unless we start doing stuffs by ourselves, nothing will change.Just think about the so called university ranking..
Cape Town university is always ranked higher,which I really doubt.
The major reason of it being higher is just the location. Its in the best,world class city in Africa.It have more international students,its more famous. It attracts more international media.Its appealing!
But,is that what a best university should be?What is the aim of having a university?What about universities which are in rural Africa? E.g university of Fort hare in south its located in rural area,Sokoine agricultural university in Tanzania is in rural area too,but they have done a lot in research and community development than most city's varsities.
We need to rank ourselves, by our own methodologies.Let's stop ranking an African university by ratio of international students it have.

exactly...at the end we are only doing ourselves by joining nonesense global measurements....
its a cast system.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
You are mixing stuffs here.Just agree,the university rankings a a crap.e.g Your Nairobi university it is in position 30 in 2019 rankings. What happened just for a year?
Your KCSE is so easy to pass! I have a proof.
In Tanzania we don't get this kind of questions in our final high school chemistry exam.This is too easy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
You are mixing stuffs here.Just agree,the university rankings are a crap.e.g Your Nairobi university it is in position 30 in 2019 rankings. What happened just for a year?
In Tanzania we don't get this kind of questions in our final high school chemistry exam.This is too easy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Kazikazi:
You are mixing stuffs here.Just agree,the university rankings a a crap.e.g Your Nairobi university it is in position 30 in 2019 rankings. What happened just for a year?

dont mind those olomo kenya...they dont see their is a deliberate plan to place the weakest over the strongest in africa....

just to keep everybody in africa down....

its a sad situation....and you will find blacks like kenyans that will play along....

i knew immediately what this white moroons were playing at when the movie black panther came out.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Racism has always been there.It's better to stay in this continent then than roaming all over Europe searching for the perfect life.Nigerians make the most blunders than most Africans abroad and that's the truth.Don't point fingers at others while your home is known to be the worst!
bantudra:

am sad right now when i remember what i went through with whites....

i remember a ex yugoslav shouting in the building site that a black cant be his boss.... undecided undecided

he didnt say nigerian,he shouted black....!!

think over that...and thats the truth....am not makin it up....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
R[b]acism has always been there[/b].It's better to stay in this continent then than roaming all over Europe searching for the perfect life.Nigerians make the most blunders than most Africans abroad and that's the truth.Don't point fingers at others while your home is known to be the worst!

soooo,we shuld just accept it and keep quiet but rather battle each other for what whites say.....

you are realy completly different....

a nigerian would rather punch you in the face than accept anything from anybody.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
You are not familiar with Kenya's education.Just shut up! You are embarrassing yourself.Chemistry paper 1 is mostly form one and two work,paper two being form three and four work.Chemistry paper three is a practical paper.That's how we set our exams.In Kenya,a degree is typically 4 years(depends on the degree) while at TZ you can do it for three years(depends on the type).How should I tell it to you! The exam must set all content from form one to four,that's how it is done here! So ,we shouldn't set the periodic table because it's easy to you?
Kazikazi:
You are mixing stuffs here.Just agree,the university rankings are a crap.e.g Your Nairobi university it is in position 30 in 2019 rankings. What happened just for a year?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
You are not familiar with Kenya's education.Just shut up! You are embarrassing yourself.Chemistry paper 1 is mostly form one and two work,paper two being form three and four work.Chemistry paper three is a practical paper.That's how we set our exams.In Kenya,a degree is typically 4 years(depends on the degree) while at TZ you can do it for three years(depends on the type).How should I tell it to you! The exam must set all content from form one to four,that's how it is done here! So ,we shouldn't set the periodic table because it's easy to you?

sooo,if universties are all workin differently,then why give ranks....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2018
! If it has reached a point of you being deported even in the African nations,then you people are too much! Everyone gets deported but your numbers are just crazy and embarrassing!
bantudra:

soooo,we shuld just accept it and keep quiet but rather battle each other for what whites say.....

you are realy completly different....

a nigerian would rather punch you in the face than accept anything from anybody.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
! If it has reached a point of you being deported even in the African nations,then you people are too much! Everyone gets deported but your numbers are just crazy and embarrassing!

then yansh more....!!...you cant blaime us if you fogot how to please your kenyan women.....
when your woman is realy in love with you,she wants to have as much babies as possible from you....
i remeber a polish woman begging me to have a baby with her....
i yanshed her and never saw her again.....
this happened alot with me and white women....maybe i have many children all over the world....i dont know....

interestingly is,they always mention that i dont have to look for the child.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

now thats very uncalled for.... undecided undecided
i own my own company in nigeria......

uhh,uhhh,i need people to organize stuff...you need a job....??

am desperate.... undecided undecided
grin grin grin A 419 scam related company or which one? grin grin grin. No thanks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2018
We are talking about the secondary level not universities! We only do 4 years at this level while Tz does it like 6 years? but jobjob wants us to compare papers!
bantudra:

sooo,if universties are all workin differently,then why give ranks....??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2018
What is this guy even saying?
bantudra:

then yansh more....!!...you cant blaime us if you fogot how to please your kenyan women.....
when your woman is realy in love with you,she wants to have as much babies as possible from you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

grin grin grin A 419 scam related company or which one? grin grin grin. No thanks.

my company is not a scam....

contact me...maybe you can help me....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Jonraid:
What is this guy even saying?

i mean what am talkin....take that from a international womanizer....even james bond would bloush when he knows how successful i am with all women..... wink wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

my company is not a scam....
The only Nigerian i can believe is a dead one.... or those companies where you are inheriting 1 million shillings from your dead father. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Kenyanstar:

The only Nigerian i can believe is a dead one.... or those companies where you are inheriting 1 million shillings from your dead father. grin grin grin

their are honest nigerians out their too.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

stfu...as if kenyans dont eat the same too....

and btw. this is healty....you moroon....

My Brother! Do you want to tell us, FROGS, SNAILS And RATS are healthy Food! Naira My Nairaland, I love this forum grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2018
MPSA:

My Brother! Do you want to tell us, FROGS, SNAILS And RATS are healthy Food! Naira My Nairaland, I love this forum grin

why shouldnt it...??...its full of proteiens...you do know that they have restaurant for cockroaches and crippen things in france right....??

i dont have to even mention china that eats everything......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

why shouldnt it...??...its full of proteiens...you do know that they have restaurant for cockroaches and crippen things in france right....??

Ok Brother!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

I have no qualms with what you eat, different cultures have different diets. It's only hypocritical how you guys pretend to act shocked and call us names just because Maasais drink blood while in your own country people eat things that we consider an abomination to literally touch here. Personally I feel like puking just looking at frogs and snails.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2018
MPSA:

Ok Brother!

bros....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I have no qualms with what you eat, different cultures have different diets. It's only hypocritical how you guys pretend to act shocked and call us names just because Maasais drink blood while in your own country people eat things that we consider an abomination to literally touch here. Personally I feel like puking just looking at frogs and snails.

sharappu...!!....you kenyans are natural born moroons....!!!!

do you idiioots think i will just step aside and watch while you insult my brodas and sistas....!!!!...you dey craze.....??!!!!.... angry angry

i dont care how messed up they may be....they are still my brodas and sistas...i will still defend them....

if they do you wrong arrest them and put them in jail and deport them...anything else is not acceptable..... angry >:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
bantudra:

sharappu...!!....you kenyans are natural born moroons....!!!!

do you idiioots think i will just step aside and watch while you insult my brodas and sistas....!!!!...you dey craze.....??!!!!.... angry angry

You're throwing tantrums now like a mad woman instead of responding to what I posted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.