Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283322 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kur17:

Is he sick or something nowadays, he doesn't look like someone heathy at aaaall
grin grin grin unaniumiza mbavu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
tlann:
Nigeria is a case of human tragedy

like Shakespeare would say grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Yobeezy:

Leave the arrogant fool,he's engaging his brain with least and crap information without any credible sources to shield his arguments.
Nigeria is always ranked highest in negative things it is only slightly better than war torn countries na hawapendi ukweli

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
forgiveness:

How many Algerians have benefited from oil? I want to know the indigenous companies operating oil fields in Algeria. grin

Check Sonatrach the algerian national oil compagny . the Biggest company in all Africa ! With 60 billions $ in 2017 .

Investisment condition for foreign compagny is very difficult in algeria . algeria control all oil sector and invest also in other countries . and even for othet sector we have the law of 51% \ 49%. . no foreign comoagny can invest in algeria without and algerian compagny that have 51% of capital + obligation of investing revenus in algeria , + limitation on money that can be transferzd out algeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2018
68816419:

well, your country have worst buildings than this,beside ,my argument was kano have Better and superior infrastructure than Nakuru, Mombasa eldoret combined

Just be honest what year were you in Nairobi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Tbh I dont think about Naija economywise. They are a useless country to compare with. I actually consider it an insult for anyone to say we will 'overtake' them. There's nothing to gain from them apart from entertainment. SA yes for sure. I want nothing else than Kenya infrastructure looking like RSA by 2030. I think the fears stoked by land expropriation rumors are already taking a toll. You can imagine when they finally start doing the dirty work. You can only wish them the best. I have always maintained that SA should have done the dirty work immediately they got independence. That time everyone was kinda anticipating things to change drastically and many would have swallowed it. Right now its real dirty work. Even Trump is taking a keen interest in the matter, siding with whites. And Malema is not coming down.

We only need to work on our toxic politics. You imagine how easy it would be to hit double digit growth if we didnt have the momentum slowed down every election. With SA they will most likely be meeting us so we wont need to work too hard upwards. I suggest we set our sights higher, like the Asian Tigers. And we must continue to check the population. We need a balance that will reap us dividends in the short term and also not affect as in future. The last thing I want to hear in future is that because of our current population control policies we will need to import Nigerian breeding bulls to cover population deficits. We need that balance. How I wish Kibaki was still young because these days I dont trust our current crop of leadership.

we can discuss stuff about the guy but we got agree that the guy was good in economics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

So true boss the guys who did this should be shot in the legs. It’s like the same guys who killed the electric cars way back grin

There might be a difference tho because the concorde was floored cos of costs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
rvp20182:
It's more than Airtel..research the 35 percent of our Telcom..and use same year for comparison.You won't be far from Kenya revenues being just half of Nigeria and 3 times less than South Africa.

Safaricom account for 78% of total revenue derived from telecom in Kenya. The remaining is less than 30 percent. It's actually 28 percent. grin

Hence, Kenya's telecom revenue is 3 times lesser than Nigeria's market value. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kur17:

Is he sick or something nowadays, he doesn't look like someone heathy at aaaall

grin grin grin

Still strong. Hats off to this old man. I never thought he would make it this far when he was living in London.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2018
Algerian1:

Check Sonatrach the algerian national oil compagny . the Biggest company in all Africa ! With 60 billions $ in 2017 .

Investisment condition for foreign compagny is very difficult in algeria . algeria control all oil sector and invest also in other countries . and even for othet sector we have the law of 51% \ 49%. . no foreign comoagny can invest in algeria without and algerian compagny that have 51% of capital

Hmmm, I see. I think it's the same here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Tbh I dont think about Naija economywise. They are a useless country to compare with. I actually consider it an insult for anyone to say we will 'overtake' them. There's nothing to gain from them apart from entertainment. SA yes for sure. I want nothing else than Kenya infrastructure looking like RSA by 2030. I think the fears stoked by land expropriation rumors are already taking a toll. You can imagine when they finally start doing the dirty work. You can only wish them the best. I have always maintained that SA should have done the dirty work immediately they got independence. That time everyone was kinda anticipating things to change drastically and many would have swallowed it. Right now its real dirty work. Even Trump is taking a keen interest in the matter, siding with whites. And Malema is not coming down.

We only need to work on our toxic politics. You imagine how easy it would be to hit double digit growth if we didnt have the momentum slowed down every election. SA will most likely be meeting us so we wont need to work too hard upwards. I suggest we set our sights higher, like the Asian Tigers. And we must continue to check the population. We need a balance that will reap us dividends in the short term and also not affect as in future. The last thing I want to hear in future is that because of our current population control policies we will need to import Nigerian breeding bulls to cover population deficits. We need that balance. How I wish Kibaki was still young because these days I dont trust our current crop of leadership.

Be deceiving yourself. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

There might be a difference tho because the concorde was floored cos of costs.
Ok the sonic boom was terrible but i read somewhere that the British Airways and Air France were able to operate Concorde at a profit, in spite of very high maintenance costs, because the aircraft was able to sustain a high ticket price.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
Algeria is pretty developed i would like to visit but they have paralyzed man as a President
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

we can discuss stuff about the guy but we got agree that the guy was good in economics

In history books, when Kenya finally becomes a Global success story, Kibaki will be our Lee Kuan Yew.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
tlann:
Algeria is pretty developed i would like to visit but they have paralyzed man as a President

grin grin Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

We only need to work on our toxic politics. You imagine how easy it would be to hit double digit growth if we didnt have the momentum slowed down every election. With SA they will most likely be meeting us so we wont need to work too hard upwards. I suggest we set our sights higher, like the Asian Tigers. And we must continue to check the population. We need a balance that will reap us dividends in the short term and also not affect as in future. The last thing I want to hear in future is that because of our current population control policies we will need to import Nigerian breeding bulls to cover population deficits. We need that balance. How I wish Kibaki was still young because these days I dont trust our current crop of leadership.

I feel like same issues of land is going to happen here with the few settlers we have, do you think it might have a worrying impact economically speaking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
forgiveness:

Be deceiving yourself. grin

Yoruba cool grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

In history books, when Kenya finally becomes a Global success story, Kibaki will be our Lee Kuan Yew.
Pwaaaa..ho ho ho ho
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
tlann:

That true a big shame for us ! embarassed embarassed

But most people (specially young and educated ones) dont vote and we cant stop stupid poeple for voting too !

And whats incredible we hear rumors that this dead mummy wants again to participate for the 2019 elections angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaa..ho ho ho ho
Truth be told we cant speak of Kenya development without mentioning Kibaki..Believe me the guy was different from may African leaders.He was cool an knew what he doing..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
Algerian1:

But most people (specially young and educated ones) dont vote and we cant stop stupid poeple for voting too !

And whats incredible we hear rumors that this dead mummy wants again to participate for the 2019 elections angry
Are you Algerian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Ok the sonic boom was terrible but i read somewhere that the British Airways and Air France were able to operate Concorde at a profit, in spite of very high maintenance costs, because the aircraft was able to sustain a high ticket price.

Actually the crash of Air France Flight 4590 was the final nail on the coffin. Most customers didnt want to fly that speed monster. Such a shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
An economic question for nigerians .

Whats the revenues of nigerian national oil compagny in 2017 ? . havnt found official stats

and why its not in top 10 affrican compagnies by revenus ? Knowing that nigeria export more oil than algeria , angola , i find this curious !

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Truth be told we cant speak of Kenya development without mentioning Kibaki..Believe me the guy was different from may African leaders.He was cool an knew what he doing..
Yes he knew a thing or two about economics, but comparing him with Lee is like trying mixing oil and water.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Actually the crash of Air France Flight 4590 was the final nail on the coffin. Most customers didnt want to fly that speed monster. Such a shame.
Ok i blame the americans grin grin must be something they did , they soo jealous grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Algerian1:

i envy you people my cousin was there in 2017 he told me how he was in mini Europe trams everywhere expressways ( east-west highway) and then they is this powerful intelligence officer who everyone in algeria fears called Mohammed mediene

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes he knew a thing or two about economics, but comparing him with Lee is like trying mixing oil and water.
He is our Lee cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

kibaki was a guru in economics he is the mastermind of vision 2030 he is the reason why our GDP is doubling Tanzania's GDP
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

He is Our lee cheesy
That is your Kibaki.He never achieved economic miracle. Even that thin Kagame can't come close to a Singaporean Lee.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nigeria will cease to exist with oil becoming less important. By 2030 with all the clean energy we are talking about 3 or 4 countries.If oil falls below 40 dollars the gov will collapse unable to meets it's financial obligations..and it's either army take over again or another civil war.. Biafra will swiftly declare independence.Remove Oil from Nigeria and you got slums cities with poorly educated people and yam based economy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
I think I need to show some, what a true city with huge infrastructure and development scattered every where.
Nigeria has got Lagos,Abuja, PH,kano,Jos,calabar,Enugu, Ibadan,Uyo.

if I post pics of Uyo,Enugu,calabar to show how serene these cities are ,Nigeria would be accorded respect.

Uyo as a tiny city has much infrastructure and development that even one of d best city in Nigeria hasn't achieved
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
That is your Kibaki.He never achieved economic miracle. Even that thin Kagame can't come close to a Singaporean Lee.
Ok ya nasty grin grin..an i thought Rwanda was your bff

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.