Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283158 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
tlann:
okay what are the parameters used to measure a country's development let us start from their
Oh that is simple..
1.Food security. If you passed that let's move to the next one..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Argh! Wat? If that dude cant use his brain dont help him. Its so easy to figure that the dude is Algerian just from the name.
From a name? So sasol shouldn't be doubted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Oh that is simple..

You should sort out your wretchedness and mulnourished status first, before you poke your nose to a more advanced neighbour
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kur17:

You should sort out your wretchedness and mulnourished status first, before you poke your nose to a more advanced neighbour
Why are angry after I mentioned food security? Am I pressing wrong button?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
From a name? So sasol shouldn't be doubted.

Yes unless he presents too obvious reasons to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2018
500 Weekly

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
forgiveness:

Since you don't want to show me reliable and verifiable source, I will do the needful. grin

1. Nigeria leads Kenya in Telecommunication which is still under service sector. Gbam.

Nigeria's telecom market value was around 8b dollars in 2017. While that of Kenya's Safaricom was around 1.6b dollars in 2016. There is no way other lesser telecom in Kenyan will make up to 1.6b dollars because they are way below Safaricom. grin

The scores is 1 : 0. Nigeria leads.

2. Nigeria tourism market value is higher than Kenya tourism market value. grin

Scores 2: 0. Nigeria leads. grin

Ya out grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Oh that is simple..
right and do you think Kenyans are starving okay the next one

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2018
Former US embassy in Nairobi CBD that was bombed by Alqaeda, a group that inspires many in Nigeria's north grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
tlann:
right and do you think Kenyans are starving okay the next one
2.Unemployment levels
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Some shitt that must go into the noggins of all Africans in general and Nigerians in particular.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
That is your Kibaki.He never achieved economic miracle. Even that thin Kagame can't come close to a Singaporean Lee.

What about the dwarf Mkapa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Number 9 grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
I must teach you sweet Swahili.Yours is outdated. OK let's start..
Infrastructure=miundombinu
ICT=Teknohama
Decoder=king'amuzi
Feasibility studies=upembuzi yakinifu
Pwahahaha... Haya yote kanipita. Ata hivyo majina mapya katika msamiati wa lugha wa kiswahili yanitatiza wakati nyengine.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi, are you now blasting nyegezi or your daddy has not approved it yet?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2018
gallivant:

What about the dwarf Mkapa?
Pwaahahaha...
He got a nickname which suits him! Anyway,He is working hard to bring peace in Burundi.You know most of you guys are suffering in tribal conflicts(Kenya,Burundi,etc).
Remember we will extent our bullet train to Burundi too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Why are angry after I mentioned food security? Am I pressing wrong button?

I guess you're a having a bloated and gassy stomach for eating too much cashew nuts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
2.Unemployment levels
okay that is a big problem in kenya honest confession iam lucky to be empolyed what about tz what is there unemployment levels and jump to the next one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Kazikazi, are you now blasting nyegezi or your daddy has not approved it yet?
What nyegezi is this?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwaahahaha...
He got a nickname which suits him! Anyway,He is working hard to bring peace in Burundi.You know most of you guys are suffering in tribal conflicts(Kenya,Burundi,etc).
Remember we will extent our bullet train to Burundi too

Mkapa's bullet height robs me of my peace. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kur17:

I guess you're a having a bloated and gassy stomach for eating too much cashew nuts

Lol

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
Where are these noisemakers from West Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
What nyegezi is this?

You dont even know nyegezi? Waaa Magu is not a joke. Everyone in Kenya knows nyegezi and that it was banned shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
President of Africa cool cool

gallivant:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kenyanstar:

Pwahahaha... Haya yote kanipita. Ata hivyo majina mapya katika msamiati wa lugha wa kiswahili yanitatiza wakati nyengine.
Ya ni kweli.kuna waTz wengi tuu hawajui pia.
Let's check this one more..
Internet= mtandao
e_mail= barua Pepe
e_government=serikali mtandao
e_mail address=anuani mtandao

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
What nyegezi is this?

grin grin

What nyegezi is this? =
Hii nyegezi ni nini?

My friend, since you taught me some Swa lemmi teach you some Kiingereza. The order of words was wrong in a very funny way grin

Bring the feelings now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You dont even know nyegezi? Waaa Magu is not a joke. Everyone in Kenya knows nyegezi and that it was banned shocked
Aah those funny songs? Our levels of morality is higher than Kenya's. Just accept this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kur17:
Where are these noisemakers from West Africa
they will be like Nigeria will be great again as if it was ever great

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin grin

What nyegezi is this? =
Hii nyegezi ni nini?

My friend, since you taught me some Swa lemmi teach you some Kiingereza. The order of words was wrong in a very funny way grin

Bring the feelings now grin
He he he..
Which order of words are you talking about?
I thought you will bring a Briton to come teach us!!??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Aah those funny songs? Our levels of morality is higher than Kenya's. Just accept this.

Morality is relative. What was wrong with the song?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Morality is relative. What was wrong with the song?
I never listened it,so I can't know the lyrics. What I now guess is it was immoral.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nigeria is Ghana's Gas Station

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.