Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206698 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
rvp20183:
If there is something Tanzania has done extremely is managing to forge a nation from its many tribes.Kenya like Nigeria remain ethnic conglomeration.Kenya seem unable to fully confronts it corruption and ethnicity problems that makes her appear in failed states index and every election year the country goes thro serious strenuous stress testing.Progress has been made in hate speech front in kenya that even led to shutdown of forums like this but a lot more is needed.Nairaland political sections is like most kenya forums of before...pure ethnic civil wars online.Kenya need to borrow a lief from TZ on some of the ideas..including banning tribes or anything related .
Yah.Kenya need to do something about it,although I doubt if this current political elites are willing to let go their privileges for the sake of unity.Kenyans big tribes(Kikuyu's and Luos are the culprits).Eliminating tribalism and corruption needs tons of sacrifices.Are Kikuyu's ready to give up their hegemony? I wish thy are.

Kenyans who are here should start destroying this demon of tribalism right here.Its shocking for a guy to call himself "Kikuyu" in this forum.A guy don't see anything wrong with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Our boy divock origi scores a late goal from the bench to help liverpool beat everton 1-0 during merseyside
derby

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
rvp20183:
If there is something Tanzania has done extremely is managing to forge a nation from its many tribes.Kenya like Nigeria remain ethnic conglomeration.Kenya seem unable to fully confronts it corruption and ethnicity problems that makes her appear in failed states index and every election year the country goes thro serious strenuous stress testing.Progress has been made in hate speech front in kenya that even led to shutdown of forums like this but a lot more is needed.Nairaland political sections is like most kenya forums of before...pure ethnic civil wars online.Kenya need to borrow a lief from TZ on some of the ideas..including banning tribes or anything related .

Nigeria is most ethnically diverse country in Africa. Don't compare it with Kenya on such. Over 500 languages are spoken(even divergent dialects within language).bauchi state alone has over 60 ethnic groups waaay more than kanenyansh

Don't take everything you see on Nairaland at face value. There is no ethnic confrontation in real life not even the slightest
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yah.Kenya need to do something about it,although I doubt if this current political elites are willing to let go their privileges for the sake of unity.Kenyans big tribes(Kikuyu's and Luos are the culprits).Eliminating tribalism and corruption needs tons of sacrifices.Are Kikuyu's ready to give up their hegemony? I wish thy are.

Kenyans who are here should start destroying this demon of tribalism right here.Its shocking for a guy to call himself "Kikuyu" in this forum.A guy don't see anything wrong with that.

Yes I noticed Tanzanian is once again(as usual) better than Kenya in such aspect.

Thumbs up Tz

Please continue to show Kenya how it's done
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Kazikazi:
Few Tanzanians speak their tribal languages.Most of us uses our religious names and we use our tribal surnames.What makes us one is Swahili language.It is a taboo for a Tanzanians to speak his tribal language in public,you will be seen as a backward somebody. There is no broadcaster or a print media which uses tribal languages.Almost all Tanzanians understands Swahili.we have Tanzanians who can't speak their tribal languages.I myself am one of them.I don't have the exactly number of that.
So the issue of knowing a tribe of a dude doesn't carry a weight to us.we have more than 127 tribes which makes harder to know the tribe of someone.For those who uses their tribal surnames can be identified although isn't easy since we have many tribes sharing surnames!

No way the big tribes in Nigeria will let go of their languages because their languages are spoken in more than 5 countries and they believe they are Nations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
rvp20183:

Stop lying Kenya has no forum if not why are you on Nairaland.

Even if you do Nairaland is waaaaay better than all of them combined
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
forgiveness:

No way the big tribes in Nigeria will let go of their languages because their languages are spoken in more than 5 countries and they believe they are Nations

Even the small tribes too

BTW I don't think Yoruba spoken in Benin,Togo and co is all that intelligible with Nigerian own as is Hausa of Niger
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Troy404:
Our boy divock origi scores a late goal from the bench to help liverpool beat everton 1-0 during merseyside
derby

Thanks to Nairaland for giving you an opportunity to display your stupidity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
our boy origi has scored in the last 3 derbies against everton

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
ignore me if what i post is stupid
darfay:

Thanks to Nairaland for giving you an opportunity to display your stupidity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Troy404:
ignore me if what i post is stupid

You are dumb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
forgiveness:

Honestly! grin
Make we just dey look Dem dey go first grin grin Make Dem finish with their comedy grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Kazikazi:
You are right on that.Even this thread wasn't supposed to be about Kenya vs naija,I think we should rather call it "Africa:let's reason" or may be "arise Africa".

No problem the topic can be changed but on certain conditions to avoid 'biting the hand that feeds you' syndrome.

So:

1. Everyone should thank Nigerians for providing a platform that accepts all online vagabonds!
2. Everyone should thank Kenyans for being smarter and more developed than Nigeria hence this popular long thread!
3. Then thank yourselves for speaking out!

If that happens, then the transition will be smooth sailing. Otherwise, you will just have to create the thread yourself and hope it attracts as many vagabonds as this one.

What I personally didn't like here is taking sides , the moment you praise naija the Kenyans attack you.That's what happened when lionessa praised Tz.

When you praise them dont you realize you're taking sides? If you dont like taking sides then praise no one, not even your country or yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:05am On Dec 03, 2018
rvp20183:

TZ killed tribalism which brought a strong cohesion, but replaced it with "CCM" which has a more negative results economically than tribalism...

But, still if not for tribalism thing and corruption Kenya would've been a much developed place, the same applies to TZ and ccm leadership
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2018
forgiveness:

I already showed you but Kenya has been trashed in the service sector. EOD. grin
Nigeria boasts of size.
It has nothing on sophistication.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2018
Kazikazi:

Tz may not have the tribalism levels of Kenya and Nigeria but I've been down there and something I can call 'religionism' which is non-existent and laughable in Kenya is doing almost as much destruction. This combined with CCM's dictatorial ways could almost make you make light of Kenya's tribalism (which mostly shows itself only during elections)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2018
genieluv:

Interesting.
I'm sure Kenyans insult and criticize their government and leaders just as we do in Nigeria.

Besides, I just can help but notice the great similarity in Kenyan and Nigerian names.
@mtisTheQubit, Kur17 etc.

Babayo and Njoroge are pure fulani names in Nigeria.

I would have sworn that 'Abuga Makori' was from Kaduna, Nasarawa or Taraba states in Nigeria cheesy

Africans are closer than we think we are.

I actually avoided responding to him because that would be stooping too low. Go to a developed country like US on social media and see how they mercilessly cut through their president and government - it might make you think your African country is better than the USA. If somebody's source of information on how bad a country is doing is social media comments then this person needs schooling, not debating.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2018
darfay:

Even the small tribes too

BTW I don't think Yoruba spoken in Benin,Togo and co is all that intelligible with Nigerian own as is Hausa of Niger

That's true. Benin or Borno will not even dare substitute their language with English or one major tribes language due to their past history. E no go work.

It is. In fact, they seems to speak the undiluted old Yoruba. I have been to those countries and I have heard them speak. Initially, I thought they were Nigerian but they told me they were Togolese or Beninois.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I actually avoided responding to him because that would be stooping too low. Go to a developed country like US on social media and see how they mercilessly cut through their president and government - it might make you think your African country is better than the USA. If somebody's source of information on how bad a country is doing is social media comments then this person needs schooling, not debating.

Hmmm! Why post comments of Nigerians criticizing their government and country if you knew this? Oh! You were just stooping too low, abi? Clown! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ4zUuWYSyA

Is Abuja empty? See with your eyes. grin

Don't believe that guy that posted video showing one small portion of the city. Even this video didn't show all the places I know. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2018
forgiveness:

Hmmm! Why post comments of Nigerians criticizing their government and country if you knew this? Oh! You were just stooping too low, abi? Clown! grin

Please, quote the post where I posted social media comments of Nigerians criticizing their government and country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lwd6AJPoTA

Which country in Africa has rail link inside airport save South Africa and Morocco? grin

Kenya is learning. grin

Watch the video of our new terminal and you will see the train arriving inside the airport. grin

See how the whole looks like now in the picture below. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2018
GERALD710:

Nigeria boasts of size.
It has nothing on sophistication.

Keep deceiving yourself. We know the truth. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2018
First,try to beat Boko Haram who are proving to be a thorn in the flesh inside your own backyard!
Edodefender:
we'll destroy them and take over Kenya in just a week

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Jonraid:
First,try to beat Boko Haram who are proving to be a thorn in the flesh inside your own backyard!
shut up if you don't know anything about boko Haram.

I don't even care about them, they are doing a good job reducing the northern population
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Let it remain as it is. This thread has mainly been the design of the Kenyans and the ignorant Nigerians. Let him start his African thread!
TayserMahiri:

No problem the topic can be changed but on certain conditions to avoid 'biting the hand that feeds you' syndrome.

So:

1. Everyone should thank Nigerians for providing a platform that accepts all online vagabonds!
2. Everyone should thank Kenyans for being smarter and more developed than Nigeria hence this popular long thread!

If that happens, then the transition will be smooth sailing. Otherwise, you will just have to create the thread yourself and hope it attracts as many vagabonds as this one.

When you praise them dont you realize you're taking sides? If you dont like taking sides then praise no one, not even your country or yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2018
forgiveness:

Keep deceiving yourself. We know the truth. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Compliant:
LOL

Oshogbo weed at work

nuban07:
But the fact is that the Nigerian system is corrupt. Only God can save us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Tz may not have the tribalism levels of Kenya and Nigeria but I've been down there and something I can call 'religionism' which is non-existent and laughable in Kenya is doing almost as much destruction. This combined with CCM's dictatorial ways could almost make you make light of Kenya's tribalism (which mostly shows itself only during elections)
The religionism which is in Tz is too minimal.Just try to count the number of people who were killed in Kenya in the past years due to tribalism and try to compare with Tz religionism.Is it the same? No.Not even close.

Yes CCM's semi dictatorship isn't that cool.But,we still can't compare ccm's shortcomings to your tribalism. In 2007 Kenya lost about 1500 souls due to tribalism. Did ccm killed that number of people? No.Not even close.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So:

Yes that's not bad at all.I understand what u mean when you say" the hand that feeds you". In this case it is naija which feeds us.

1.Yes we thank Nigerians for this platform

2.Kenyans aren't smarter. No smart person can starve to death.Although you are doing better in development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2018
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Kazikazi:

Kenyans who are here should start destroying this demon of tribalism right here[b].Its shocking for a guy to call himself "Kikuyu" [/b]in this forum.A guy don't see anything wrong with that.
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.