Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,520 members, 7,840,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252080 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
dreamwords:

attache by force
confused benin people, small tribe
trying so hard to force itself on every sub group

itshekiri is a yoruba sub group
ikwerre is an igbo subgroup
isoko, urhobo are different ethnic group stop fooling youself and your small tribe that doesnt make up to a state
tongue tongue

See Binikingdown? You were shocked when I told you. See for yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
do you know that small child in every class that is nothing but always try to be known by forming bad and insulting everyone, that's the igbo tribe.

They were once slave to benin, Yoruba, ijaw that's why they hate everyone because of their bad history.

I won't respond to that guy that mention me cause I'm 100% sure he's igbo.

I challenge you to google check on ikwerre and itshekiri history and see yourself

Igbos don't own most property in Nigerian cities?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Could it just be because you're stupid? Sometimes we blame race on very obvious things. grin

race or skin color is realy not that important....the mentality is the issue....thats why we cant understand each other....

try to make a black think like a white,and he or she will start behavin strange and anti life...

you cant teach a gnu to fly or a snail to run fast like a tiger....it just doesnt work...
thats why you kenyans are strange to us....you behave against your nature....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

nah they are mostly small pretty traders.

There boastfulness and tribalism made other tribes hate them.

I just check that guy profile and I was right he's igbo.

They invaded Midwest(Benin) ,3 million of them were killed.

We don't like them and they don't like us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
don't let them get to you with their ethnic supremacy propaganda.

NairobiWalker:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

grin grin

Which cities do Igbo live in? Weren't Edo part of the proposed Biafra nation?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:

you mean petty traders....

kikiiikikiki...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

race or skin color is realy not that important....the mentality is the issue....thats why we cant understand each other....

try to make a black think like a white,and he or she will start behavin strange and anti life...

you cant teach a gnu to fly or a snail to run fast like a tiger....it just doesnt work...
thats why you kenyans are strange to us....you behave against your nature....

You failing to understand a simple metaphor has nothing to do with skin colour my friend. Stop blaming your stupidity on skin colour.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin

biafra is a portugies word....how can edo be part of biafra....that makes no sense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

biafra is a portugies word....how can edo be part of biafra....that makes no sense....

Which communities wanted to break from Nigeria in the 60s Biafra war?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You failing to understand a simple metaphor has nothing to do with skin colour my friend. Stop blaming your stupidity on skin colour.

am not blamimg anything on anything....you cant teach a gorilla to talk,or a giraff to sprint faster than a gepard...it doesnt work....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Which communities wanted to break from Nigeria in the 60s Biafra war?

it was an unfortunate war that started with the military officers....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin

no.

Biafra was and still is a nonsense agenda. Igbo land is landlocked, they have no access to sea and have little or no resources. They needed other tribes to dominate over so we stopped them.

Tell them to go with their Biafra but only their land and not other tribes, just see how they will curse you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

am not blamimg anything on anything....you cant teach a gorilla to talk,or a giraff to sprint faster than a gepard...it doesnt work....

Now you're talking Mr. Gorilla. I now realize I couldn't teach you what a metaphor is because a gorilla wouldn't understand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
no.

Biafra was and still is a nonsense agenda. Igbo land is landlocked, they have no access to sea and have little or no resources. They needed other tribes to dominate over so we stopped them.

Tell them to go with their Biafra but only their land and not other tribes, just see how they will curse you

Which communities were pro-Biafra?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2018
They know they can never dominate the benins that's why they hate us and remove Benin from their Biafra nonsense.

70% of tribes in their propose Biafra are Edoid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Now you're talking Mr. Gorilla. I now realize I couldn't teach you what a metaphor is because a gorilla wouldn't understand.

kiii...your fada na gorilla....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Which communities were pro-Biafra?
just igbo(south east) and some ignorant Ibibio but now the Ibibio have rejected it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

you mean petty traders....

kikiiikikiki...
mistake grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

kiii...your fada na gorilla....

Jidunge unuse.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
just igbo(south east) and some ignorant Ibibio but now the Ibibio have rejected it

Are the Ibibio those with big booty girls?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Jidunge unuse.

gwangu gwangu....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin tf?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

all black women have big booties....nothing special....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You don't have to speak better than English people, just good enough to be understood.

This is Nairaland in case you forgot

If you don't understand Nigerian English, there is no need of being here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

We dont want theory my sista grin We want facts. Bring the list

If you're proud about better than Kenya then what do we say because we find it normal to have taller skyscrapers than all Africans combined (minus one country we're yet to deal with).

Why Kenyans here like repeating class? cheesy

How many times do you want me to show you list? grin

When did Kenya start building taller skyscrapers? It seems you don't know many cities here are dedicated only for taller skyscrapers.

Anyway, as at today, Lagos state has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. That's all. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

all black women have big booties....nothing special....

Some more than others.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

This is Nairaland in case you forgot

If you don't understand Nigerian English, there is no need of being here

There's nothing like Nigerian English, just fluent English and broken English.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin tf?

Which community in Nigeria is famous for big booty women?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Some more than others.

yeah,my kenyan ex wife had booty no be small....i had it hard keepin other men away from her...was not easy...
she enjoyed to be noticed.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

The problem with you kenyans are having is most people in nigeria are illiterate and it is very difficult to explain to an illiterate. An illiterate believes that he is the best in the world even better than people in europe and america when they are dying of poverty hunger and insecurity.

Your father is an illiterate

Your mother is dying of poverty

It's a 9ja thing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

your fada na illiterate...stvpid traitor....we will deal with your kind in nigeria....dont worry.... angry angry

Is Ghanaian check his post history

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.