Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252354 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
Kur17:

There's nothing like "pidgin English", that's illiteracy language

Is this not foolishness on display

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

Is Ghanaian check his post history

he is from ghana...??...you dont mean it...wetin concern him and biafra....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

yeah,my kenyan ex wife had booty no be small....i had it hard keepin other men away from her...was not easy...
she enjoyed to be noticed.....

Most Kenyan women are blessed seatastically. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
gallivant:

Lying my dear is a Nigerian past time. Which lies did you observe? Present them and we can clarify your concerns but lying and swindling, that's your thing Nigerians.

I don't know about Kenyans but from conversation here, KENYANS here are bold face pathetic liars. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hello whiterat. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Most Kenyan women are blessed seatastically. cool

i know that...i already had first hand experience.... wink wink...when you know what i mean....kiiikikikiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So how do you insult yourself?

How old are you again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

he is from ghana...??...you dont mean it...wetin concern him and biafra....??

Stop denying your brother.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Stop denying your brother.

i will bash am...i bash my brothers too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

How old are you again?

Ask your mother.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Did I ask you? Stupid kids always want to be the ones that answer questions in class.

That would be you and that rvp guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Igbo always boast to be the richest community in Nigeria.

Where do you get all this rubbish from?

You sound dumb please stop it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Ask your mother.

heyyy...!!!!...

you are startin to learn the art of bashins...

you,okay kenyan...easy going....unlike that other guy called tashamaria....always angry....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
dreamwords:

attache by force
confused benin people, small tribe
trying so hard to force itself on every sub group

itshekiri is a yoruba sub group
ikwerre is an igbo subgroup
isoko, urhobo are different ethnic group stop fooling youself and your small tribe that doesnt make up to a state
tongue tongue

Not here

Isoko/urhobo speak edoid language and are the largest numerically

Itsekiri has edo culture with a yoruboid language
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
do you know that small child in every class that is nothing but always try to be known by forming bad and insulting everyone, that's the igbo tribe.

They were once slave to benin, Yoruba, ijaw that's why they hate everyone because of their bad history.

I won't respond to that guy that mention me cause I'm 100% sure he's igbo.

I challenge you to google check on ikwerre and itshekiri history and see yourself

Not here
And very unnecessary
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Igbos don't own most property in Nigerian cities?

The way Somalis own and dominate the remnants of what is left by Indians in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Which communities were pro-Biafra?

Which communities are pro Indian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
now that was fun....

tashamaria,you lesbian....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

that shows that you kenyans are not real africans....no other african would dare laugh over that flag...its ancient...

Nobody cares whether its Ancient or futuristic. The thing is that Edo people and cutting heads are 5n6. You have probably killed as many people as the population of Nigeria since you emerged from the caves. You are the most useless people in Nigeria. Esp you wizard. Actually you are two of you, Edo and Jukuns. Very useless bunch. See how you reason like a komodo dragon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Ask my useless mother. Who was raped by her pathetic brother who banged nonsense out of her useless kpekus. I'm a product of incest. Heaven has rejected me,the gods have forsaken me. It shall never be well with my useless my mother for birthing a bastard like me .

Kalika alagidi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Why Kenyans here like repeating class? cheesy

How many times do you want me to show you list? grin

When did Kenya start building taller skyscrapers? It seems you don't know many cities here are dedicated only for taller skyscrapers.

Anyway, as at today, Lagos state has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. That's all. grin

I really feel for you. You have never won a battle here grin

But you are a cool headed guy. Damn me if I ever kick you in the jabulanis.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nobody cares whether its Ancient or futuristic. The thing is that Edo people and cutting heads are 5n6. You have probably killed as many people as the population of Nigeria since you emerged from the caves. You are the most useless people in Nigeria. Esp you wizard. Actually you are two of you, Edo and Jukuns. Very useless bunch. See how you reason like a komodo dragon.

Somalis are the best thing to happen to Kenya. They brought Al shabab to keep you busy why they dominate what is left of the Indian Nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:
now that was fun....

tashamaria,you lesbian....

You fool grin
Talk of a fool beating you with experience.

We just tore your ethnic group apart. You Edo pipu are the laughing stock of Africa.
Btw, I encourage you to get a lesbian girl. Best thing in the world. You'll always have two grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

Which communities are pro Indian?

Lol, nigga you getting touched the wrong places by that question. You flatty grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

Somalis are the best thing to happen to Kenya. They brought Al shabab to keep you busy why they dominate what is left of the Indian Nairobi

You can go kiss their ass in Eastleigh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You can go kiss their ass in Eastleigh.

Indiana dominates Kenyan, followed by Somalians(from Somalia)

Is it true they have kokuya people as house maid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
darfay:

Indiana dominates Kenyan, followed by Somalians(from Somalia)

Is it true they have kokuya people as house maid

Not true flatty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Ask your mother.

grin grin grin

Wisdom will kill you brother
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
bantudra:

heyyy...!!!!...

you are startin to learn the art of bashins...

you,okay kenyan...easy going....unlike that other guy called tashamaria....always angry....

I dont do stupid lowkey baby bashin. I do real bashing. The real thing. Yours is like fore.play edo boy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
They know they can never dominate the benins that's why they hate us and remove Benin from their Biafra nonsense.

70% of tribes in their propose Biafra are Edoid.
Bros take your stupid ethnic groups back to your useless thread, and stop bringing tribal war here? Useless Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
jaycent:
Bros take your stupid ethnic groups back to your useless thread, and stop bringing tribal war here? Useless Nigerian?

Gaycunt, WAZI ! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Binikingdowm:
They know they can never dominate the benins that's why they hate us and remove Benin from their Biafra nonsense.

70% of tribes in their propose Biafra are Edoid.
Who get Time for Benin people before? The only tribes in Nigeria that's moving Nigeria forward is only Yorubas and Igbos? Wen it comes to music, Yorubas and Igbos dominate, wen it comes to movie, Yorubas and Igbos dominate, wen it comes to football, Yorubas and Igbos still dominate, wen it comes to education, Yorubas and Igbos dominate, wen it comes to companies in Nigeria, Yorubas and Igbos still dominate? None of your tribes has contributed anything in this country? So you just need to shut your fvcking mouth up and get out of this place? We're not talking about tribalism here. Dick head?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.