Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,830 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272223 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
you nigerian pal 688 something iam surprised you have not seen his posts

She can only see a lie when a Kenyan posts......in fact, when a Kenyan posts and she has no idea what is being discussed, to her it's a lie.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2018
genieluv:

Personally, I don't even know anything about these sky scrappers and their names.
**** forgiveness, is there a Ministry of communication tower? If yes please show us smiley
Arguing with false facts is childishness and I am saying this out to all Nigerians, Kenyans, Tanzanians and everyone here.

There is according to all the informations on ground. It's now left for me to personally see it and confirm it.

Why would I want cheap glory if it doesn't exist? Most of Nigeria's Skyscrappers have limited pictures and you hardly know their names.

Even at that, if I remove the it from the list, Lagos still has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. That is the fact on ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania.Just a part of Dar es salaam

Are you lost? What are you doing in a Kenya and Nigeria thread? Is it that hard to promote Tanzania individually? Try walking on your own two feet for once. Thanks in advance. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

There is according to all the informations on ground. It's now left for me to personal see it and confirm it.

Why would I want cheap glory if it doesn't exist? Most of Nigeria's Skyscrappers have limited pictures and you hardly know their names.

Even at that, if I remove the it from the list, Lagos still has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. That is the fact on ground. grin
hahahaha you are a liar skyscrapers have limited photos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

There is according to all the informations on ground. It's now left for me to personal see it and confirm it.

Even at that, if I remove the it from the list, Lagos still has more skyscrapers than the whole of Kenya. That is the fact on ground. grin

Too many lies. All we want to see is the ministry of communications tower. It's that simple.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

She can only see a lie when a Kenyan posts......in fact, when a Kenyan posts and she has no idea what is being discussed, to her it's a lie.
she is a hypocrite but we cant blame her she is protecting her country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kenyan roads

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
ednited:

Yes, too much argument is taking place here now.

Am happy for you (your job)!!

Ethiopia is doing fine. Today was national culture day and Addis Ababa was the host this year.
Abiy Ahmed is our saviour but we can't be sure if we are still safe. . . I think he is famous in Africa now. Almost every African know him

How are things over there??
bole international airport outpaced dubai airport
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
genieluv:

Are you for real with this? Do these fulanis live in Nairobi?

Yes its true. One was called Mohamed the other we used to call him khalifa..Nice guys though. Mohamed went back to Nigeria after elections (his family is a military one an they got connection with Buhari administration. Apparently was send to Kenya to avoid election chaos).Khalifa long time not seen him. Funny guy though. Used to school in Britain but apparently transferred to Kenya. But got tell you the truth the guy used to carry a lot of cash. He was always talking about going to the bank an stuff. I think he was into business. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Chest thumbing for nothing grin you always just can't prove your arguments
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
genieluv:

This is interesting. So, you know Nigerian pidgin slangs?
yap i pick some here an there..Apparently the guys i mentioned were not soo much in to pidgin thing..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Lady,There about 10 different ways of measuring a skyscrapers height.

Some institutions measure a skyscrapers height up to the roof,
Some institutions just counts a spire,antenna or masks
Some counts up to highest occupied floor
Some just use architectural height etc.

But its foolish to add antenna at a building's height. Because that have led to some crooks erecting just a pole on top so they can claim to have a tallest building status!
did you just call forgiveness a lady grin grin ..you are so mean to ladies cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Those CCM propagandists who want us to been seen poor are to blame.They know what they gain.
So do you think they do ths to get donor aids or what ..any way my friend that poor tag aint good at all cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
she is a hypocrite but we cant blame her she is protecting her country

It's fine to protect your country but don't pretend to be non-partisan when you're clearly not. Look at forgiveness, he doesn't hide the fact that he's biased towards Nigeria, meanwhile she comes here like the sane one among bigoted pigs then starts asking subtle questions and making subtle statements that reflect exactly what the likes of forgiveness say here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

Sir go slow on the queen language...so are they limited edition or what ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

Too many lies. All we want to see is the ministry of communications tower. It's that simple.

I've never heard of a building that is over 100m and has no single picture online in this world. Name me any building that is over 100m and I'll fish you tens of photos of it online. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
gallivant:

i am fervently waiting for that photo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
bole international airport outpaced dubai airport

Really? I've never seen Dubai airport. But I know that our airport isn't bad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

Sir go slow on the queen language...so are they limited edition or what ? grin grin

grin grin

At least they have Photos. Let him show us those limited edition photos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kur17:

A lazy man's brain is normally obsessed with food 24/7

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin

At least they have Photos. Let him show us those limited edition photos.
the guy got caught in his own game...like you said he trying very hard to sneak out .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I've never heard of a building that is over 100m and has no single picture online in this world. Name me any building that is over 100m and I'll fish you tens of photos of it online. grin
grin grin.. imaginary skyscraper
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

the guy got caught in his own game...like you said he trying very hard to sneak out .. grin

I even asked him to name the street which the building is so that we can try and view it on Google Street view and the guy couldn't. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

how can skyscrapers photos be limited grin grin hahahaha if they are no skyscrapers they should say so and accept the truth nairobi has more skyscrapers than the whole west Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
how can skyscrapers photos be limited grin grin hahahaha if they are no skyscrapers they should say so and accept the truth nairobi has more skyscrapers than the whole west Africa
we had a discussion long time of the same topic with ths guy..it never ends well..at the end he will claim victor whether we like it or not.its soo tiring cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
ednited:

Really? I've never seen Dubai airport. But I know that our airport isn't bad
you have not heard of that ?? Bole international airport is the new boy in the street and your Ethiopian king visited his subjects in isiolo and marsabit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

we had a discussion long time of the same topic with ths guy..it never ends well..at the end he will claim victor whether we like it or not.its soo tiring cheesy
grin grin
He's always the victor regardless of the beating you give him. You can kick his ass and drag him through mud but he'll still claim victory. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I even asked him to name the street which the building is so that we can try and view it on Google Street view and the guy couldn't. grin
But serious do you read all that forgiveness posts. Me I usually read first part then skip the middle blah blah then at the end I know how he claims he has exposed us. That takes shorter time than going through all that blog posts an screen shots grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin
He's always the victor regardless of the beating you give him. You can kick his ass and drag him through mud but he'll still claim victory. grin
Funny part he will claim victory to other naijas an then they join the victory dance..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
genieluv:

Beautiful smiley
Yes.No east African city can match our Dar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

But serious do you read all that forgiveness posts. Me I usually read first part then skip the middle blah blah then at the end I know how he claims he has exposed us. That takes shorter time than going through all that blog posts an screen shots grin

grin grin

The guy is full of crap. I wouldn't blame you for that. That's what somebody gets for being full of crap and predictable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

did you just call forgiveness a lady grin grin ..you are so mean to ladies cheesy grin

Calling a man a lady is very bad, I can imagine how Forgive us is feeling angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.