Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6219666 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
sasa property ndio utapigia watu kelele hapa na GDP ya tz inapishana na ya nairobi mbona hzo property haziwasaidii
You are just jealous of your more advanced neighbours with the fastest growing economy in East Africa. In the next 7 or so years they would take over from Ethiopia not even Kenya

Kenya is gradually becoming useless in East Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Nigeria, Edo state

Ancient city of Benin.

Edo state ministry of communications
these pictures was taken as far back as 2008, that will tell you how develop we are now.

Show me a picture of Kenya cities apart from Nairobi, Mombasa and that other Kenya city that is this neat in 2008.

I'm waiting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

But if it is a spire it will be counted. grin

That is a spire. Just like your Necom Tower. Live the clueless idiot alone. grin grin You know people will always trash what they can't beat. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Who's that dude that compare Mombasa to Abuja?.

Do you have any idea what Abuja is? How many billions worth of estates?.

Nairobi and Mombasa combined ain't up to Abuja
No we cant do that Sir.w'll definitely compare kisumu with Abuja grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
forgiveness:

But if it is a spire it will be counted. grin
Yes fools do count a spire or antenna height.But for us with technical knowledge we don't.
That's why Britam tower's height is 133m.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

You are not well conversant with ths topic heh..You think they live at the top of Burj Khalifa .. grin

Guys, how many times do we have to agree not to give attention to idiots?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nigeria, Edo State

Ancient city of Benin.

Nigeria is like abroad to Kenyas grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

why dont you capture it at all ? grin
kwasababu hakuna the world knows tz and cooking data
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
darfay:

Shame

Der asset worth more that of Kenya

That is obviously nonsense,

Dar has a population of almost 6m comparing to Nairobi 4m

Dar has a GDP of $10BB, Nairobi $45BB

Where are those assets when Nairobi beats it in everything positive, insfrustructure, real estate, number of billionaires grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Who's that dude that compare Mombasa to Abuja?.

Do you have any idea what Abuja is? How many billions worth of estates?.

Nairobi and Mombasa combined ain't up to Abuja

Why are you comparing the richest part of Nigeria to the whole of Kenya? How about we compare the richest section of Kenya to the whole of Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

iam sorry i will ignore him

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes fools do count a spire or antenna height.But for us with technical knowledge we don't.
whose with technical knowledge ?..so all over the world Tanzanians are the best peeps to handle ths kind of situations grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kur17:

That is obviously nonsense,

Dar has a population of almost 6m comparing to Nairobi 4m

Dar has a GDP of $10BB, Nairobi $45BB

Where are those assets when Nairobi beats it in everything positive, insfrustructure, real estate, number of billionaires grin

I think we need to put this nonsense to rest.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
iam sorry i will ignore him

Thank you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

but the dude is really really irritating cheesy...ok agree
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

but the dude is really really irritating cheesy...ok agree

The more you respond to him, the more he irritates. You give him relevance when you respond.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Why are you comparing the richest part of Nigeria to the whole of Kenya? How about we compare the richest section of Kenya to the whole of Nigeria? grin
I thought Nairobi and Mombasa are the best in Kenya?

Combined them together, they ain't up to Abuja.

Just come to Abuja and see yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Why don't you come to Nairobi and see for yourself?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Just post it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I think we need to put this nonsense to rest.

That Dar thing is at the same rank as Mombasa, and it's the only city in a country of over 59m people like South Africa

Even Lagos is hell on earth, a city of 23m with 108compared to Nairobi's 4million population with 54

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
mtisTheQubit:

whose with technical knowledge ?..so all over the world Tanzanians are the best peeps to handle ths kind of situations grin grin
So do you want to argue that Tanzanians are more technical knowledgeable than Kenyans? Do you?
Should we start counting how many Kenyan engineers are involved in SGR vs Tanzania's engineers in our SGR?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kur17:

That Dar thing is at the same rank as Mombasa, and it's the only city in a country of over 59m people like South Africa

The report they keep posting was from 2015 - the only year Dar completed more projects by value than Nairobi, yet they keep pulling it out at any excuse. Meanwhile Nairobi and Mombasa have ranked among the top ten in the world in real estate for a couple of years and Nairobi's total wealth is more than double Dad's despite Dar being slightly more populous.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Better in what?
FYI Dar es salaam's property value is 12b$, which is more than Nairobi at 9b$.And Dar is the largest city in east Africa.

Bhuhahahaha! Chaiiiiiii! grin Nairobi fall hand no bi small. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kur17:

Even Lagos is hell on earth, a city of 23m with 108 millionaires compared to Nairobi's 4million population with 54millionaires
Let's talk about public transportation first...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:
Let's talk about public transportation first...

You want to tell us about BRT...OK tell us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kazikazi:

Actually, they do count it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Kenyans are as patriotic as any other people in Africa. Going by what I read on this thread, Nigerians aren't different - you've been posting a picture way way way more rosy than what's actually on ground - gems like Nigerians run business in African countries, the giant of Africa, Nigerians are the most good looking Africans, there are no slums in Nigeria (when we can clearly see them), no one starves in Nigeria (when it's well known Nigeria has one of the highest malnutrition in the world with among the lowest life expectancy). I mean - your brothers wouldn't be believing in such absurdity if there wasn't any blind patriotism in Nigeria.

I don't get the enthusiasm of Nigerians towards their country either especially considering your economy has been shrinking for the past 5 years.

grin This sentence is ridiculously self contradicting. grin. How can we not be criticizing the government when we are painting a gloomy picture of ourselves?

You've definitely never been to Kenyan social media, lol. Kenyans could be the biggest critics of their government on this planet. Please, follow a Kenyan on Twitter or join a Kenyan Facebook group - stop talking out of ignorance.

Again, you've always been an ignorant girl. The last time you were here you were going on on how Kenyans are dark skinned and not good looking, now you're saying the most ridiculous thing one could ever say.

Kenyans have been known to be the harshest critics of themselves - after traveling through East Africa, most people will tell you for instance that the only reason Kenya is ranked as the most corrupt country in East Africa is because we criticize our government too much and make everyone see it's weaknesses.

You're beyond being enlightened. You're extremely ignorant.

First of all. Let me address the tone of your language. You sound so insultive. You need to stop that if we are going to get into any meaningful discussion to learn from each other.

*****You can see that I left this thread and nairaland as a whole for more than a year, this was because I noticed that this forum started turning me into what I wasn't.
I do not wish to tow that part again, hence please let us refrain from using insultive words on each other, thanks smiley

>>>> Firstly, I have learnt something from your post, and that is 'I shouldn't just pass my judgement with the views of the Kenyans here alone'. I truly have to be in a Kenyan forum with thousands of Kenyans, for me to be able to pass my judgements on how Kenyans criticize their government. That is settled. So, I don't think I will ever ask or talk about Kenyans being so secretive about their political discussions or Kenyans being so optimistic about the progress of their government.

~~~~@ Your first paragraph.
Yeah, I know there was a lot of bigotry in views in my past here and perhaps I need to apologize for those. I do so. I really can't even remember everything I said here or the views I supported more than a year ago.

Some Nigerians on this thread have criticized and berated our government and country, praising Kenya at the same time, including I myself. However, I haven't seen any Kenyan do likewise. Then I wonder who truly shows more blind patriotism between Nigerians and Kenyans.

+*+*+*+ About the points you raised in the first paragraph, beginning with issues of slums. It first of all depends on what we define as slums. If Kibera or Makoko is the basic definition of slums, then truly believe me, Nigeria does not have such (excpet Makoko of course).
However, if the favelas of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil are regarded as slums, then Nigeria has slums, because before unbiased views, there is a very very big difference between what Kibera or Makoko looks like and what the favelas of Brazil look like.

------About skintone, Nigerians and Kenyans should be about the same skin tone. Nigerians may only have more lightskin people because of our population.
Another factor is media presence. For instance, the coastal swahilis and perhaps Somalis should have the lightest skintones in Kenya, but these people are under-represented in Kenyan media, while in Nigeria, the Igbos who tend to have the highest population of lightskinned people dominate Nigerian movie industry.
Kenyan marathon runners are some of the most famous Kenyan people which we all see on Tv and apparently, they are mostly nilotes which tend to be darker skinned than Bantus and others.
As black Africans, We can't really say one group is more good looking than the other cos beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
••••••••One factor you must consider though is that some cultures tend to value personal grooming than others. Even you Kenyans here have sometime admitted that Nigerians give preference to grooming of looks and appearance. From my point of view, that seems very true! I have observed that Kenyans do not seem to have this grooming culture compared to that of Nigerians and Tanzanians. Perhaps this is the reason why I and some other Nigerians find Tanzanians to be more charming than Kenyans (these are our personal views only).

¤¤¤¤ For example, all Westerners accept the fact that Eastern European women are more beautiful than western European women (you can do some googling on this if you are not aware of the stereotype).
Now, How come this discrepancy when Europeans are of a common stock? This is simply because the wave of feminism did not hit hard on Eastern Europe. Most eastern European women do not have the same mentality with that of western Europe. They believe more in good looks and being very feminine in order to attract a rich man to get married to, while Western women are more of working hard to make their own money to become richer, hence do not give much attention to looks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

The report they keep posting was from 2015 - the only year Dar completed more projects by value than Nairobi, yet they keep pulling it out at any excuse. Meanwhile Nairobi and Mombasa have ranked among the top ten in the world in real estate for a couple of years and Nairobi's total wealth is more than double Dad's despite Dar being slightly more populous.
So you want to say for 3 years you have built properties worth of 3b$? If prism tower is about 90m dollars,which are the others which will add up to reach 3b$?
Remember Britam tower isn't worthy anywhere close to 90m,that antenna is worthless.So where can you get this 3b$ for you to reach Dar's level?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
KENYA
KISUMU CITY TAKAWIRI ISLAND-LAKE VICTORIA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Kur17:

You want to tell us about BRT...OK tell us
I wanted to talk about a big march which ended recently in kibera republic. I heard that the whole city was smelling armpits! Do you wanna argue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
NairobiWalker:

That is a spire. Just like your Necom Tower. Live the clueless idiot alone. grin grin You know people will always trash what they can't beat. grin

I know. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
tlann:
it is still 200metres enda ulie mbali tulikataza tz wasiweke antenna kwa building zao ?
No its 133m. And mlingoti is 67m.So from now on your Britam tower will be called mlingoti tower.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.